CWB 3 - CWFB

Story Info
Cousins with Full benefits.
13.1k words
4.77
34.5k
42

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,462 Followers

I called Stacy the next Saturday, and the next. Sometimes, during the week, I'd get a text from her. It started with a "Thinking of You", or perhaps just a smiley face, and after a while it was even simpler, sometimes just a single period. It was enough to know that she was thinking of me. I started calling her an Imp, and when I did, she sent me a little mouse pic, and the simple period became a mouse, my symbol of her.

"I was thinking, do you think you can come get me Labor Day weekend?" She said the second week of August.

"I thought you said that school didn't start again until almost the end of September," I answered, puzzled at the discrepancy.

"It doesn't."

"But why do you..." I stopped, realization dawning on me, "Oh. You want to come see me?"

"I just don't want to be away from you any longer. If we've got to live in isolation, I want to be living it in isolation with you."

~

The three weeks until Labor Day seemed to go by at a snail's pace but, even with a three-day holiday, when I headed home the traffic was practically nonexistent. Getting out of town the traffic wasn't as bad as a pre-virus weekday commute would have been, and by the time I was on the road for an hour, there weren't even any slowdowns. Just as when I'd dropped her off in the spring, it was almost an hour faster than what I'd expected. I so badly wanted to go see her immediately, but instead I called her while I was still on the road.

"Are you going to come see me tonight?" She asked with a giggle as soon as I called.

"Do you think that's a good idea?" She'd also thought of the practical, as to whether we wanted to tell our parents about "us", whatever "us" was, in a yet unconfirmed relationship, and admitted that if we were "just" cousins, I wouldn't really be coming over to see her when it was only my second visit to "home" this year. She grudgingly admitted it was best if we played it cool, but when she suggested that we should leave on Sunday, "to beat the holiday traffic," I teased her that there was no reason - there hadn't been any outbound traffic so what made her think there was going to be inbound traffic on Monday?

"I just might have to sleep on the couch the first night," she threw back at me as a barb to my tease.

"I guess I really should make you stay on the couch for 14 days, shouldn't I? Self-quarantining and the like?"

"Me? Your mom was the one that said you're supposed to be giving up your bed to your guest and you should be on the couch."

"Guest?" I repeated with indignation. "You think you're a guest? What kind of freeloading leech are you, anyway? I buy you food, I buy you new and bigger bath towels so you can walk around half naked without the towel falling off, I share my bed with you so you don't get a crick in your neck, and you want to be a guest?"

"Please sir," she dropped into a voice reminiscent of Oliver Twist asking for more gruel, "I can always make it worth your while, sir."

"Hmmph," I harrumphed back at her. "The next thing you know you'll probably be wanting me to buy you new clothes or something."

"Oh no, Sir," she continued in the Dickinsonian accent, "I'll gladly go naked for you if you want."

"I'll bet you would, my little Imp!" We both laughed.

~

It was sundown by the time we got away on Sunday, dark by the time we got onto the freeway. "You kids are going to be careful?" Aunt Nora, Stacy's mom, had said as we'd finished putting Stacy's things in the back of my pickup. I couldn't help but notice that Stace was bringing a lot more back with us than what I'd delivered in the Spring. I wondered if Aunt Nora had noticed. Probably not, but for the moment my heart leapt into my throat at her words, interpreting that she was telling us to be careful - sexually, but she immediately clarified with her continuance, "It's gotten so bad. Will you kids stay safe? Who would have believed even just a couple of months ago that deaths would have reached a thousand a day in the US alone, and over 200,000 people have died?"

Luckily, I hadn't been looking at her when she'd asked if we were being careful, so she didn't see my guilty face. "Yeah, hard to believe," I acknowledged. "But that's why Stacy is staying with me, so she's not in that dorm room or seeing other people every day. We're staying quarantined as much as we can."

"I'm so glad you're taking care of my baby," she said with a smile, although from behind her mask I could only sense it rather than see it. "I know she's in good hands with you."

"She is, Aunt Nora, don't you worry."

"He's definitely got good hands, Mom. He'll treat me well." I almost choked when Stacy said this, knowing she meant it as a double entendre. It hadn't been an accident, but as Stacy stepped up and gave her mom a hug, Aunt Nora showed no signs of understanding the innuendo behind the statement. I saw Stacy's skirt pull up just a smidge as she gave her father a hug, but all it just showed was a little more leg. I couldn't help myself, seeing the flesh of the back of her legs exposed caused my mind to move just those few inches higher, to the top, where I knew that since it was a skirt there probably weren't any panties.

"Pull over! Right here!" Stacy said just moments later, just a few blocks from her home. "Pull in!" she said, indicating the entrance to a parking lot at the local park. She unbuckled her seat belt, turning in the seat as I came to a halt.

"What's wrong?" I asked, not understanding the urgency of her request, "did you forget something?"

"Yeah. This." She turned to the center console, folding it back so that the entire front because a bench seat, and slid over next to me. Her hand gripped my shirt and pulled my face to hers, her mouth attacking mine even as I realized that there really hadn't been an emergency. Her hands ran across my chest and abs, I reached for her arm but missed, slipping under her arm and against her boob. I withdrew my hand just a bit making sure I covered her tit, even as her hand slipped down my stomach towards my crotch.

"Oh..." I breathed into her ear, pulling away from the kiss to pull her closer, "I thought there was something wrong."

"There was... but it's OK now. I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too," I said, my hand roaming down her side to her waist. I wasn't going to caress any further, but with the thought of her bare leg and a rising skirt when she'd risen to her tiptoes to kiss her dad on my mind, and remembering she claimed to never wear, or at least not want to wear, panties with skirts or dresses filled my mind once again. Did she do that while living at home or was that just a college thing? I slipped my hand onto her hip and bottom, not detecting anything underneath. "Hmm," I said nibbling on her earlobe where she was attempting to hold me close, "Did someone forget their panties again?"

"Uh-uh."

"Uh-uh?" I repeated, puzzled at the negative response.

"Uh-uh, I didn't forget. I just wanted it to be easier for you to play with me on the way home."

"Oh, is that so?" I answered. Now, appropriately teased, I slipped my hand further to her bare leg beneath the hem of her skirt and began to move it back upward underneath. As expected, I found nothing but skin, eventually my fingers finding her pussy. She shifted in her seat, spreading her legs more for my touch.

"Oh Ricky," she exhaled against my face. I pulled away slightly, the twist and turn of my body over the center console too uncomfortable to hold for long. Her arm gripped my hand, holding it close. "I've been so horny all day, dreaming of you and wanting your hands on me, your tongue on me, your cock in me..." Her breath was already shuddering in concert with my touch, and I knew she was telling the truth, she was already on the verge of orgasm and I'd barely touched her. Her breathing shuddered through her nose, the audible response telling me how well I was doing. I started to lower my finger to her vagina, slipping away from her clit, but her arm tightened on mine and held me in place, told me what she wanted. "Right on it... Please!" she whispered, and seconds later she came, hard, to the touch of my finger. It didn't feel like I'd done much more than barely touch her but, as pent up as she was, it hadn't taken much to get her off.

I just held her momentarily, allowing her to come down from her high, when I caught a flash of lights crossing through the back window; a second later a bright light shown directly in on us. I looked up into the rearview mirror, pulling back and straightening up. A second later a cop tapped on the passenger window, and I rolled it down. "Parks closed; I'm going to have to ask you to move on."

"No problem officer," I said in my most polite tone, "We were just headed for the freeway, some last-minute adjustments before we pulled out and didn't want to stop out on the road."

"No problem, you two have a nice night."

"You almost got us into trouble, my little Imp!" I said just a few minutes later as I accelerated onto the virtually empty Interstate. "My horny cuz needed a little relief before the trip?"

She leaned her body toward the center console, her hand and arm coming across to touch mine. "Yeah, your horny lover really needed that."

My Horny Lover.

I heard, but didn't comment, on what she said. We'd been sexually active together, but I hadn't really thought of us as "lovers" so much before she left, as just being sexually compatible and providing mutual satisfaction to each other. But I had to admit that after she'd left for the summer, I also had been thinking of her not just as "sexual benefits" but as a lover. And with our hot remote sessions in the evenings, and her confession a few minutes before that she wanted my cock in her, I had no doubt that our "CWB, Without Fucking" arrangement was probably going to change.

The very light freeway traffic became non-existent as the hours rolled on. She told me all about her summer, I told her all about mine. Besides staying home, and two trips to the office, the only thing of note for me had been my tryst with Vickie. She wanted to know all the details, again, only this time in person. I told her everything, interspersed with her detail-oriented questions when I wasn't explicit enough for her. She wanted to know everything about Victoria; how, when, why, what she was like (Is she better at sucking your cock than I am? Are her nipples as sensitive as mine? Does she get as wet as I do? Does she like it doggie style?), and whether I was going to see her again. I had the feeling that of all the questions she'd asked, that last one was the truly important one. In turn she told me all about Carrie, and how they'd discovered they were both alone and horny and quarantining, they got together at least once a week all summer long. Sometimes at Stacy's, sometimes at Carrie's.

Having my sexy cousin beside me, having fingered her to orgasm before we found the freeway, had just been the start. My right hand had been on her leg, slipping under her skirt, I'd fondled her breast, causing her to giggle and playfully slap me away, only to moments later take my hand and hold it to her breast. At one time I put my arm around her, she snuggled against me and pulled my hand down to her right breast where I easily found and played with her nipple. At the same time, she was playing with me, her left hand almost constantly on me somewhere. Most of the time it was on my leg, her fingers tucked between my legs, but also outright fondling my cock which remained at mostly erect. But she would also stroke my arm, slipping underneath my tee-shirt to stroke my belly, but most of the time her hand was between my legs to occasionally squeeze my cock, or at least to rest against it. I hadn't rejected her play, nor had she rejected mine, but despite our mutual play I hadn't realized I was beginning to get a bit drowsy until I felt and heard Stacy do something, and the light on the instrument panel indicated an unbuckled seat belt went off. Stacy turned toward me in her seat, pulling her legs in underneath her. "What are doing?" I asked.

"What do you think? Keeping you awake," she whispered, her hand gripping my shirt and pulling it out of the way, her hands finding my belt and beginning to undo it.

"Stacy, I'm driving!"

"So? There's nobody else on the road." I glanced in the rearview mirror, except for a single car perhaps a mile back, there weren't any other vehicles even in sight. My belt had come loose easily, my zipper just as easily, and Stacy's cool fingers had slipped inside my pants and underwear, wrapping around my cock and fishing it upward. I popped free from my underwear; my cock totally hard by the time she got me free.

"Stacy, this isn't such a good idea..." I protested, Stacy's hand wrapping around my cock. I expected she was going to jack me off, but with her seatbelt off, her lower body slid towards the door, and her face went into my crotch. Her tongue came out and licked me, her lips engulfed and sucked me in, and then she pulled off.

"Do you think you can take this?" She asked, her tongue coming out and licking up my shaft, her eyes on me. Whether I could or not, she wasn't stopping. "I can't believe you didn't come see me yesterday. I wanted to suck you so bad."

"I thought you were with Carrie yesterday? A last goodbye?"

"It's OK," she giggled, her tongue circling my cock head before she said, "She could have watched, I wouldn't have minded." With that she took me into her mouth, and I groaned. The teasing had changed into a cock sucking, I could tell that Stacy intended to get me off.

I felt the tires hit the rumble bumps between lanes and straightened the wheel a bit. It's hard to concentrate on an empty road ahead with your cock between the lips of your lover, and when I hit the bumps on the other side, I vaguely recognized that perhaps I wasn't doing so well. Luckily, I had the cruise control set, just a few miles over the speed limit, but with no traffic I was sure that a cop wouldn't bother us for speeding. I glanced into the rear-view mirror, the car that had been visible a mile or more behind was no longer that far back, the headlights were in the next lane over and approaching quite rapidly now. "Oh fuck, Stacy!" I said, her hand sliding up and down my shaft, her mouth sucking. There was no doubt that she was trying to get me to cum. "Oh, Stace... I don't ..." The flashing red and blue lights that came on suddenly had me wide awake, my cock wilting. "Shit! Stacy! Stop!" I said, my hand pushing against her head, "It's a cop!" She started to pull back and sit up, but I followed with "Don't sit up! You don't have your seatbelt on." The cop had slid in behind my left rear corner, so I turned my turn signal on and began easing to the side of the road. In a flash what we needed to do became clear. "Pull the seatbelt around you... NO! Don't get up, stay down so we can pretend you were asleep." I let go of the wheel momentarily, raising my knee to the steering wheel and zipped my pants up, slipping my tee shirt back over my own pants and seatbelt, hiding that I hadn't gotten my pants or belt buckled. Slowing, I pulled off, and then told Stacy to sit up as if she was just waking up.

The cop approached as they all do and didn't even do the obligatory "license and registration," demand. "Been traveling long?" he simply asked after shining a bright flashlight into my eyes.

"A couple of hours, Sir. I went to pick up my cousin and we're on our way home now."

"Cousin huh?" he said, shining a light over onto Stacy. "You're the cousin?"

"Yes sir."

"Are you ok?"

"Yes sir. I was just trying to sleep a little."

"Pretty light traffic tonight. I saw you drift across your lane a couple of times. You gettin' tired?"

"Not anymore sir."

"All right, if you're getting drowsy, stop and rest for a bit. There's a rest area about 10 miles ahead."

"Thank you, Sir. I will."

He stepped back from the window, his flashlight turned off and he said, "Keep it in your pants until you get home with your cousin."

No sooner had I rolled up the window than Stacy burst out into laughter. "It wouldn't have been so funny if he'd written me up, you Imp!" I said but started laughing in relief myself. Now wide awake, driven by adrenaline, we didn't stop at the roadside rest.

~

I leaned back into the seat, relieved at being home, when we pulled into the parking lot at the apartment just before 2 am. I took a deep breath, exhaled, and turned to find Stacy looking at me. I lifted my arm, putting it around her shoulder; she moved closer, her face rising to mine, and we kissed. This was no 'thank you for the ride' kiss, but a passionate 'take me to bed" kiss. My hand rested on her tit, an 'ummm" of pleasure before I said, "Let's get your stuff inside." There was too much for one trip, so I dropped my first load and when I said I'd go get the last of it, she said she'd take a shower first while I did that. I was a bit disappointed in that as I'd kind of hoped we'd shower together, and I'd hoped she'd want that too, but there would be other times, quite soon.

She was wrapped in one of the new, larger, towels when she came out a few minutes later, but when I started to pull her to me, mostly to pull the towel off and play with her body, she instead shushed me to the shower myself. I knew it wasn't a bad idea, but the thought of her finishing my blowjob was on my mind.

I took a quick shower and stepped out with the other new towel wrapped around me as a tease. Before she left for the summer, we'd both taken to walking naked back and forth from the bath - so if she was wrapping up being bashful - so would I.

I guess I misunderstood the intention of the towel. As soon as I stepped into the room, I realized she had wrapped up not to hide her body, but to make it that much more special when I returned.

The bed was prepared, the sheets pulled back neatly, and Stacy was lying on top. She wasn't naked, instead she was wearing a very sexy black negligee. Totally sheer, it had a bra that displayed and accented her breasts, with an equally sheer panty. "I bought my lover a present," she said with a smile, as my mouth fell open. Although she'd run around the house in panties, or naked, or with her white spaghetti strap form fitting top before, she'd never had any lingerie before. Nothing that was designed to entice me and be taken off of her.

The panty turned out to be a thong, I found her naked buns, hidden against the bed for now, with my hand a few minutes later. For now, I just ogled her body from head to toe, especially noting a split crotch that allowed access without being removed and a virtually cup-less bra that lifted and showed off her perky tits. The sheer cover up accented all of her body. If I hadn't been hard already, I would have been quite rapidly.

I sidled up and sat on the edge of the bed, letting my eyes stroke my cousin's body before I let my hand roam and examine every inch. "Oh My God, Stacy, I've missed you so much." I ran my hand up her body outside of the sheer negligee, running up and over her breasts, her hard nipples caressing my palm. Her hand in return found the overlap on my towel, pulling it aside and letting my erection spring upward. I moved up and let the towel fall to the floor, Stacy's hand reaching out and gripping my cock. Her hand slowly stroked up and down while mine roamed her body. The coverup barely reached to her panty, I easily slid my hand underneath and caressed the split crotch of the panty before slipping a finger into the split, finding her wet and hot beneath. "Somebody was interrupted, right in the middle of sucking my cock," I teased, sensing Stacy's extreme arousal. The perkiness of her nipples, the heat and wetness of her pussy, the shudder as I found her clit - all told me she was in heat for me.

BenLong
BenLong
1,462 Followers