CWB 4 - Home for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,462 Followers

I read how most prohibitions on cousins marrying are based on Religion, predominantly Catholicism, whereas Protestantism usually freely allows it, and almost all other religions do not even address it. 26 of the 50 states in the US allow first cousins to marry, and since the 1970's the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws has unanimously recommended that all such laws should be repealed. Not only can cousins get married in the majority of most states, except for in China and nearly half of the United States (primarily in the 'bible belt') there is virtually no other place in the world where it's banned, and in many societies it is expected.

I'll be damned!

Like I said, I wasn't quite sure at that time why'd I'd googled the topic. I also wasn't quite sure why, but knowing my father isn't much of a computer guy, I hit "print" and ended up with a small pile of paper about both subjects for him. I dropped them into a folder in my file box for future reference.

~

"I talked with Carrie this morning," I said aloud as we were making dinner. I don't know what I was expecting her response to be, but initially it was silence.

"Oh?"

"I told her we both had a good time with her. I, um... asked if maybe she'd like to get together sometime." I tried to play it nonchalant, that it was nothing, but in my mind I was continually hearing my conscious saying, Why did you try and hide it from her by going in the kitchen if it didn't mean anything? Stacy wasn't looking at me, I understood that she was purposely not looking at me. I turned to her from the cutting board I was chopping on, once again her shoulders taut.

"What did she say?"

"Well..." I continued trying to make it seem like it was nothing, just a normal discussion, "She said she'd had a really good time with us, and she'd be glad to get together again..." I stopped and put the knife down, reaching out to Stacy and gripping her shoulder. I turned her to face me. "She said she'd love to get together with us again, but only if it was the three of us." I reached down and turned her chin up to me, making her look at me. "And that's the way I want it too. I don't want Carrie, I want you."

It must have been the right thing to say, dinner was cold, and we had to restart everything when we finally got back to it.

~

"Well?" Stacy's voice said causing me to turn around in my chair. "What do you think?"

I'd been busy when the package arrived, Stace had answered the door, and waved me back to my work, taking the package which had been addressed to her into the bedroom. I'd been totally absorbed with a call and then e-mails, and it wasn't until her voice pulled me back to the room that I even remembered the package had arrived. "Think you might want to take your girlfriend to the beach?"

"Oh my God, Stace!" I said, reaching out a hand to draw her to me.

The bikini was more revealing than it had appeared on the internet. Totally form fitting, and only partially see-thru when dry, it was definitely see-thru. She'd chosen a pale blue material, her areolas and obviously erect nipples clearly visible. She glanced down at her body, "I'm going to have to shave," she said, indicating that the skimpy and sheer material of the thong wasn't large enough to cover her dark pubes, even though they were visible not just through the material but protruding around the edges and top. Pulled tight against her labia, it formed a visible camel toe accenting her vulva. This swimsuit wasn't designed to hide, it was designed to exhibit. She didn't stop me as my hand played with the wisps of hair around the edges, nor when my finger pressed inward against her lips. "Uhmm," she purred, her hand reaching down to caress the expanding bulge in my pants, "Looks like it's doing what it's supposed to."

"What do you think," I teased in a perfectly serious voice, "Get my sister and her family, your parents, my parents, and we all find some tropical resort to show you off?"

She glared momentarily, and then broke into a grin. "I don't think either of our parents would approve, would they?"

As she knew it would, I was totally distracted by her mostly naked body and logged off work for the afternoon. She put it on again later, after we'd played, and showered, and she'd let me totally shave her pussy, ostensibly to see the difference when there was no hair leaking out from around the edges. I'd set her on the bathroom counter, lathered her up with shaving cream, and gotten her pussy baby-bottom smooth. "Oh my god, you're so sexy," I'd said as I'd finished washing the shaving cream off, and then had knelt and eaten her to yet another orgasm.

Later that night, as we had gotten ready for bed, she'd once again disappeared into the bedroom before me. I hadn't realized what she was up to, but when she called "Hey Ricky, can you come here?" I did and, when I entered, found her lying on the bed in her new come-fuck-me lingerie. I'd totally forgotten that I'd told her to go ahead and buy the lingerie and the swimsuit - I was so enamored with the erotic sexiness of the bikini that I'd pushed the lingerie out of my mind.

~

Living together became almost routine. But day after day of staying in got old, and anything to get out seemed better than staying in. I'd gotten into "ordering out" once a week and we would find a park, or go down by the lake, anything to get out of the house. One afternoon I'd ordered for a late afternoon take out when an expected storm arrived early, removing the possibility of staying dry. Instead of the park, we spread a blanket on the living room floor pretending we were outside.

Stacy's semester ended December 11th, two weeks before Christmas and just a couple of weeks after Thanksgiving. I hadn't used a vacation day since the previous summer, so was almost against the peg, where I would have to "use it, or lose it" as far as vacation days went. It was no problem for me to take as much time off as I wanted and with Stacy's "take me to some naughty Caribbean resort" in mind, I began looking for someplace that I could take her.

Since she had moved in with me, that Stacy enjoyed 'showing off', and being naughty, especially for me, had become quite obvious. If it hadn't been obvious that she had a bit of exhibitionism in her, with her sexy lingerie, her baby doll negligees, that she wanted to wear her 'sheer' swimsuit and show off for others to look at too, made it clearly obvious.

On the one hand, I knew Stacy was the sexiest woman I had ever been with. Victoria had been busty; Carrie was both busty and very pretty. My ex-girlfriend, Stephanie, had been continuously horny (as was I) but there was something about Stacy that exuded sex to me, ever since she'd been old enough to catch my eye. Having virtually no interaction with neighbors or co-workers, I hadn't gotten the benefit of seeing other guys eyes straying, drooling over my girl, unconsciously acknowledging that my girlfriend was the sexiest thing around. Now, the thought of taking Stacy to an adults-only, maybe even clothing optional, resort where she wanted to wear a barely-there bikini and show off, began to get me hard as I searched for places to go.

Sandals Resorts, Temptations Cancun, Desire Riviera Maya, Orient Beach on St. Maarten, Hedonism II; I googled and traced them all, only to find that I was way late to try and book anything for this year, even with virus precautions. I wasn't looking for someplace that catered to those in the 'lifestyle', but something sexy and fun. I was about to give up when I saw that Desire Riviera Maya said it had availability in January.

"Hey Stacy," I called to her, "take a look?" I pointed to my computer screen and she raised an eyebrow, questioning what for, but began walking towards me. "Wanna go to Mexico?"

"A couples resort?" She said, picking up immediately on that portion of the advertising. "Oh... clothing optional?"

"You can wear your bikini," I said, letting my arm which I'd put around her waist as she'd bent over to look at the screen drop to her bottom, "or not wear your bikini..."

"Going naked?"

"Uh-huh."

"You'd like that," she giggled, turning and plopping down into my lap.

"Uh-huh."

"But when?" She questioned, "Before Christmas?"

"Nah, can't. They're booked until January, but I can get us a week then."

"And you can take off?"

"Sure, I've got almost two years vacation accumulated. If I don't start using it, they're not going to give me anymore until I do."

"That sucks, if you don't cash your paycheck, they won't give you another until you do?"

"Yeah, they can't do that with a paycheck, but that's the way the laws are when it comes to vacation time. But I wouldn't really even have to take vacation - working from home, "home" can be anywhere a computer is."

"If we're going on vacation, you're going to be leaving your computer home and be paying attention to me, not some stupid work."

"Hmmm," I said, teasing. "Oh, I suppose, my lover is going to need some loving? Is that it?"

"Uh-huh," she whispered, leaning down and nuzzling my ear, "she always needs some loving..."

"But she gets that all the time anyway. Aren't we supposed to do something different when we're on vacation?"

"Keep it up, Buddy Boy, and I'll make sure you won't be getting any..." We both laughed, and I stood up, wrapping my other arm underneath her and lifted. Turning I carried her into the bedroom.

We were both naked, lying on top of the bed with her cuddled into my shoulder when Stacy said, "What are we going to do for Christmas?"

"Good question." I thought about it momentarily. Did I want to go home, and leave Stacy at her parent's home? Did I dare take her home with me, letting Mom in on our relationship? Certainly, if this continued, it would eventually become obvious we were more than "just cousins." And then a second possibility came to mind. "What do you think your parents would say if we went to their house and I stayed with you?"

"No way. My daddy would go ballistic."

"I think it would be my Mom. My dad has already figured we're together, I'm not sure whether he'd pull a "not in my house" routine or not."

We both suggested another Residence Inn solution almost simultaneously, agreeing that would be the best. "Might even have a chance to give a proper Merry Christmas greeting to Carrie."

Despite the virus, Christmas Eve traffic was horrendous. After the practically non-existent and light traffic the last couple of times, slow and go for an hour getting out of town, and then heavy traffic all the way made for a less pleasant and slower trip than the last time. We arrived early afternoon, showered and went to Stacy's parents for a Christmas Eve meal. Afterward we stayed around for a Christmas Eve on-line church service, streamed from their church and played on their TV with AppleTV. Stacy's Dad was so proud of "his discovery" and being "so modern." I didn't burst his bubble and congratulate him for having caught up to the electronic savvy of a typical 10-year-old.

Leaving wasn't quite as pleasant as arriving. Aunt Nora and Uncle Bob had assumed their little girl was going to be spending the weekend with them, but we assured them we were just making sure we were taking as little chance of getting or passing on an infection as possible. I'd had to stop for gas at one point, we'd had many possible infection points, even though we hadn't spent any significant time around anyone. They grudgingly said goodbye for the night, although we promised we'd be back over in the afternoon with Christmas morning planned to be spent with my parents and sister.

I wasn't sure what it was about Stacy and me, but Christmas morning I almost immediately started getting the querying eye from my sister. We'd kept our distance, we had our masks, we'd greeted my sister and her husband and passed around gifts from under the tree. We'd all opened gifts and gotten a glass of eggnog, just the way dad liked it with lots of rum, and I'd excused myself to use the bathroom. When I came out, my sister was waiting in the hall. "You and Stacy, huh?" At least it was a whisper.

"What?" I responded with my best "I haven't got a clue what you're talking about" charade. It did no good.

"Don't give me that. How long have you been living together?"

"Uh, she's been staying with me since the Uni went to on-line except for lab classes..."

"Sleeping in your bed, huh?" Shit. I'd tried the buffalo routine twice; she'd blown right past them. "Do Mom and Dad know?"

"Dad knows. He figured it out. I don't know about Mom." She nodded. "Uh, how did you figure it out?"

"I'm not stupid, bro. She's been in love with you for years. Just look where she's sitting, the way she looks at you. It wasn't hard to figure out."

I hadn't thought anything about it, but she was right. I'd "explained" it in my mind as social distancing, but when I sat in the chair, she sat on the ground next to me, leaning against my legs if she needed. We'd set ourselves up in the couch on one side of the room, she'd sat next to me when she could have sat just a little bit away, ostensibly giving "social distancing" as much room as possible. In hindsight I recognized a few little love touches that neither of us would have done if we weren't a couple. Shit. We weren't quite as coy as we'd thought.

We had Christmas lunch with my family, and then departed to Stacy's parents. I left an envelope on the desk, with Dad's name on it, with the papers I'd printed out explaining that marrying cousins and three headed babies were all urban legend type of stuff. I didn't say anything, I knew he'd find it later and know who it was from.

Once again at Stacy's house we tried to keep separate, especially in that her Aunt and Uncle on her Dad's side, along with two cousins that I didn't know, had also joined for Christmas. Gift exchanges, a late afternoon meal, and after two big meals feeling a bit like stuffed turkey ourselves, we left for the hotel. We hadn't even gotten into the truck when Stacy's phone rang, a call from Carrie.

It was just a Christmas Greeting, as Carrie was out of town with her parents until Saturday evening. When Stace said we'd be heading back Sunday Morning, they agreed that if Carrie and her parents returned home soon enough on Saturday, that she would try and come see us at the hotel once again.

"You know what I've never done?" Stacy said as we entered our room.

"Not a clue," I responded, turning into her arms as she stopped me, the door swinging shut behind us.

"I've never had anyone make love to me on Christmas before."

"Wow," I said, turning my face to hers, "Did you ask Santa for that?"

"I did," she said, waiting for me to kiss her. "I wrote him a letter and sent it to the North Pole and told him I wanted to be naughty with someone nice on Christmas."

"Ah," I responded, slipping my hand up to her breast. "And is that different than the rest of the year? Are you normally naughty or nice?"

"I'm normally nice, except when I'm being naughty with you."

"Oh? Is that so?" I said, pulling her closer and sliding my hand down her backside to her bottom. "So, are you expecting Santa to reward you for being naughty, or for being nice?"

"Definitely naughty," she said, her hand coming up to pull my face to hers, our lips meshing in an 'I want to fuck" kiss. We lost our clothes between the front door and the bedroom, rectifying her lack of a Christmas loving quite rapidly.

"That was nice," Stacy said a while later, cuddled against my side, her hand slowly stroking up and down my chest.

"It was. It always is."

"I think we should make a pact."

"What's that?"

"We should try and make love at least once a day for a whole year."

"Hmmm," I thought about it for a moment before I added, "Only once?"

She giggled. "Well, we can do it more."

"How many times, since you came back, have we only made love once during the day?" I was going over it in my mind, and having trouble coming up with examples. Saturday's and Sunday's, we usually started in bed, and ended in bed. During the week, it wasn't unusual for one of the other of us to stop by the other "at work" and a little loving and fondling often became a bit more. Usually when she was on her period we'd shower together and do it in the bath and then I'd finger her off just before she went to sleep. There were times I'd woken to her deliciously waking me, and although she slept harder than I did, there was a time or three that I'd managed to wake her to play also. That, and that I always tried to fuck her to sleep or finger her to sleep, seldom did we go through a day only pleasuring each other once.

"Maybe once a week?"

"How many times have we not had sex at least once?" I knew in my mind of one distinct time, the night we'd come back from home the last time, the time she'd taken a shower and gone to bed and pretended to be asleep before I got there.

"Well, there was that time I wasn't feeling well." Ah, she didn't even mention it.

"Oh yeah. I think that was the only time." She'd had a queasy stomach, ended up with a little diarrhea, and neither of us had felt like pursuing anything that day. But she'd been OK the next day. We lay there quietly for several minutes. "Ok," I said, "that's the goal. Making love a least once a day for the next year. We'll just keep filling the penny jar."

"Penny jar?" she asked, bewildered, "What's a penny jar?"

I laughed. "It's an old story. Supposedly when you get married, for the first year you add a penny into a jar for every time you make love. And from then on, you take a penny out of the jar every time you make love. They say you'll never empty the jar."

Stace didn't say anything, we were both quiet for a bit. I was getting quite drowsy, with Stacy cuddled to my shoulder, facing me, but now she got up and went to the toilet. I heard the toilet flush, and the sink run, and then when she came back, although she was next to me, she laid down with her back to me. I pulled myself against her and somehow, although not icy, I knew I must have said something wrong. "You Ok?"

"Yeah."

"Ok." I wasn't getting a warm fuzzy feeling - so tried to change the subject, regardless that we weren't discussing a subject. "Do you think Carrie will be home in time to come see you tomorrow night?"

"You mean, to come see us?" She deftly changed it from Carrie coming to see her, to seeing the both of us.

"You mean like last time?" I knew that I meant seeing us sexually when I said it, but I didn't expect that, so soon after having had sex with Stacy, my cock would begin to swell as rapidly as it did to the thought. Resting against her bottom as it was, she felt it immediately.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Shit. What was I to say? If I moved away from Stacy, she'd know why. My cock was growing harder against her backside, and as she'd just mentioned Carrie, it was obvious why. I was damned if I did and damned if I didn't.

"She is pretty sexy."

"You'd make a good couple." This conversation was going wrong in a hurry. There it was again, Stacy trying to cut me loose, to hook me up with her friend and lover. It hadn't come up in a while, I'd thought maybe she was over it.

"We make a better couple." I leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck, and that's all it took. Suddenly she rolled over to me, the faucets that were her eyes leaking again, and kissed me. Despite that we'd had sex just shortly before, I knew that I had apparently said something right. Stacy pushed me onto my back and my cock which had continued to grow was once again buried inside her. She rode me hard, coming long before I was ready and just collapsed onto my chest, her arms holding me close, my cock still ensconced in her warmth. I thought she was going to fall asleep there when I heard her whisper, "I love you Ricky."

BenLong
BenLong
1,462 Followers