CWB 4 - Home for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too, Imp."

Almost every holiday for my entire life had included Stacy's family, Uncle Bob and Aunt Nora. With Nora being Mom's sister and living so close to us, whereas the rest of the family was several states away, it always made sense. My sister and her family had gone home, so once again it was just the six of us. We went to Bob and Nora's for lunch this time. With a card table, and some TV trays, we were all able to keep our distances. It almost seemed ludicrous, we'd all been around each other so much, but having had my sister and her family the day before, there were several that we'd been around that could possibly spread an infection, so we followed protocols. Except that it was at Stacy's home and we were all together, there was nothing special about the day. Stacy and I begged off of pumpkin and pecan pies for dessert, both of us feeling like we'd done nothing but eat for two straight days and headed back to the hotel in the early evening leaving both sets of parents together.

It was 9 when Carrie called. They'd just arrived home, and she wanted to know if we were still up for a quick visit. Something about a "quick" visit didn't sound like our extended play time of Thanksgiving, and it turned out that was exactly correct. While they were chatting, Stacy asked if she was coming to play or just visit, and Carrie said she was on her period and didn't feel like playing, she just wanted to exchange Christmas gifts with Stacy.

Following the lessons of umpteen years with Dad (I'd been allowed my first glass of eggnog, and had subsequently gotten drunk the first time, when I was 14) I'd gotten a carton of eggnog and a bottle of rum. I'd had it a time or two with Brandy or Cognac, but it never tasted like the "real" thing that I'd learned with Dad. I made a 'strong' one for myself, and a couple of weak ones (just a dash of rum) for the girls.

As it was the previous time, Stacy and Carrie were immediately immersed in 'catching up'. I just sat and listened, primarily hearing Carrie grouse about how taking care of her parents had fallen totally onto her, that her brother and sister just didn't come around. She didn't blame them, particularly as they both had jobs that didn't allow isolation and one of her brother's bosses had come down with the virus, closing the facility and quarantining everyone for two weeks. The boss didn't make it; although he had no other illnesses, he just took a turn for the worse about three weeks in and died virtually overnight. It was a rude wakeup call for the rest of their company, and although two others were diagnosed, by that time they'd mandated social distancing and nobody else did.

We didn't talk at all about Carrie and me, or that Stacy had hinted strongly that Carrie and I could hook up. When Carrie asked what our plans were for the rest of the weekend, whether Stacy was going to stay at home with her parents, or go back with me, Stacy said, "Are you kidding? You think I want to get stuck at home taking care of them? And besides," she added, glancing over at me, "We've got a vacation planned in two weeks."

"OMG, really? God I'd give anything to get away for just a week. Where are you going? What are you doing?" Stacy looked at me, and I just shrugged, giving her the go-ahead to tell. I wasn't embarrassed, we were adults, so if she wanted to tell her best friend, that was up to her. '

"We've got a week reserved at Desire Riviera Maya in Mexico."

"Huh. I've never heard of it," Carrie said, shaking her head in puzzlement. Stace looked at me, and then proceeded to tell everything; naughty swimsuit that turned complete sheer when wet, couples' resort, clothing optional beach.

"Oh My God," Carrie said, and then looked at me, her eye that was away from Stacy closing momentarily in a wink, "so this is couples only? Well, what are you going to be doing while Rick and I are enjoying the Mexican Riviera?"

"Uh-Uh, Girlfriend! Not this time!" Stacy laughed. "I asked for this one."

"So, no way to pack me in your suitcase and take me with you? Oh man, I'd love to do something like that." We all laughed, but something momentarily tickled my brain, but as Carrie stood up and said she needed to go, I lost track of it.

My parents had asked us back over in the morning for breakfast, and although we wanted to try and beat the traffic, we agreed. It turned out that traffic was pretty light anyway, and despite breakfast and getting away by 10 we didn't have any problems.

"Thanks for the papers," Dad said to me when we were momentarily alone just before we left.

"Yeah, no problem. I just was reading up on what you'd said. I was pretty sure three headed babies and the like was pretty much a myth." He nodded his head in understanding and then shook it in disagreement.

"You're sure about this?"

"Huh? Sure about what?"

"Well, you printed them out. There must have been a reason."

"Oh, no - I was just curious and reading up on what you'd said. I didn't think it was right, so just ran a few on-line searches." He didn't say anything else, just gave me that "whatever you say" smirk that everyone's Dad knows how to give to their kids.

"Hey Stace, come here a minute," I said a couple of days later. I wasn't sure why, I'd just thought I was going to double check on the info for Riviera Maya and had pulled up the website.

"Oh My God!" Stacy said, coming up and looking at the computer over my shoulder, "I'm getting so excited! Two weeks to go."

"Look here," I said, pointing at the screen. She took a moment before it dawned on her what it said.

"What? They allow three to a room in January and August?"

"That's what it says."

"Oh my, that would mean that Carrie could go with us..." I was pretty sure she was going to have that reaction.

"Would you want her to?" She swiveled my chair around and straddled my lap.

"I think that's more up to you," she answered, sucking her lower lip between her teeth, which distinctly indicated to me she did.

"And why is that?" I smirked, knowing full well what her teeth showing meant.

"Do you think you could handle two of us? For a week?"

"I doubt that I'd have to handle her all alone..."

"Mmm." I just sat there for a few moments, letting her think about it before I said anything else.

"I want to get away with you. I don't mind your friend, our friend, coming along, but I'll be perfectly happy if it's just you and me. I'll let you make that decision, if you want to ask her along, you can call her and ask her."

"That would be so fun..."

"Then call her. Ask her."

"But it would be so nice to spend the time alone with you, too."

"We won't exactly be 'alone' alone - it is a resort, there will be other people there." I knew what she was going to do as soon as she sucked her lower lip between her teeth. I gave it a short pause and finished, "Up to you. I'm good either way."