Cyber-Animal café

Story Info
A summer job becomes a full time gig.
2.9k words
4.15
3.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan shook his head frowning, looking down at the paper application. He was still in shock that they used paper applications. Most places had gone electronic. He had expected to fill out the applications on the computer at the place when he had walked in the other day.

The Cyber-Animal café as it was being called wasn't open for business, but they did have a big sign out front. Saying they were hiring for all positions. They had a cute neko, cow, and bunny mascot on the sign. While this wasn't Ryan's first choice, pickings had grown extremely slim in his small town.

While most of his friends had managed to nab decent part time jobs for the summer. Ryan had lazed around playing video games and listening to music. Much to the chagrin of his mother who was constantly pushing him to do better in life. Ryan was and had always been a slacker. Taking after his father who had done the same thing. Until his mom had finally had enough and divorced the man.

Thinking back on that, it was really the last time Ryan ever spoke or saw his dad. The man had pretty much vanished after the divorce and hadn't even tried to get any custody of Ryan. He assumed his dad had paid child support until he turned 18 a few months ago. He wasn't sure as his mom never complained about money. So he just assumed. Either way, there was no reason to put this off.

He hoped they would give him an answer quickly, and it wasn't like it was going to take rocket science to figure out what he was applying for. He was just applying to be a line cook. He figured it was something easy he could do, then maybe his mom would get off his butt for a bit. Plus, the extra spending money would be nice when he hung out with friends.

Pushing the door open to the café he was greeted by techno music and dancing lights everywhere. There were pictures of various cybernetic Anthro animal girls everywhere. Along with dancing and blinking lights. The place was coming together nicely, he thought. Making his way to the front counter he noticed the manager that had assisted him the other day when he got the application.

"Come to turn in the application?" The manager asked with a big smile plastered on her face. Her holographic looking kitty ears danced on her head as her holographic cat's tail danced behind her.

Ryan was still amazed at how crazy she looked. She had on a cybernetic looking outfit that showed plenty of skin. In fact, it was pretty much a leotard as far as he was concerned with the middle cut out. All it did was cover her crotch and boobs. Though it did have sparkling lights that chased around the edges.

She was also wearing some crazy platform heels that seemed to extend up to her thighs. The tops of which had clear plastic looking material that gave ample coverage but didn't obscure the view. That wasn't even the craziest part. The craziest part was her contacts. They moved and swirled changing colors almost like they were her eyes.

She also had some makeup or tattooed lines going along her body. She really played up the part of her position and Ryan wondered if she might be the owner. That was why she had gone all out. She even occasionally purred and seemed to get distracted like right then. He noticed her looking at his watch and not the application in his hand. The metal had caught the overhead lights.

"Yep, came in to turn in my application. I wanted to beat the rush when everyone starts turning them in because this place is so cool." Ryan kind of laid it on thick hoping he would impress her enough that maybe she wouldn't look at the application too deeply.

"Oooo, Meow, someone is eager. Let's see." The manager started looking over the application, nodding her head, smirking and licking her lips. Ryan could have even sworn he heard her purring as she flipped to the next page. Her eyes flicked to him. "Favorite animal you left that blank?"

"Umm" Ryan stumbled as he tried to think up a good excuse. Telling her he didn't give a shit didn't seem like the proper answer. Wracking his brain, it dawned on him. "I figured since I was applying for line cook it wasn't important." He watched as the manager's eyes narrowed and she started looking at him more intensely. He could tell he fucked up the job. Then she smiled nodding her head.

"Hehe Ok's that isn't a problem and I think you're hired. Training starts right now though, is that a problem?" She cocked her hips putting one hand on her thigh as she smiled at him once again. Leaving him blinking and a little dazed. He expected an answer soon, not on the spot. He wasn't going to spoil her generous offer though.

"Yea, right now that sounds good, I need to umm call my mom and all." The manager simply mewed at him and stretched pushing her chest out towards him shaking her head.

"We can totally take care of it for you during your training. We like to take a very hands-on approach to get to know our employees and their families. We like to think of ourselves as a family-run sort of place. Nya"

"Yea that would umm work" Ryan said a little unconvinced but not willing to ruin this chance at a job. He let the manager grab his hand. Pull him behind the counter then towards the very back of the café. The place seemed so much larger on the inside he thought. He walked past a multitude of unmarked rooms.

"We are going to set you up in training room 1 don't let the lack of labeling on the door worry you. We just hadn't gotten a chance to label the doors. Once you're finished, I'm sure you will know exactly where to go." The manager nodded, opening the door and giving Ryan a little push into the room.

Ryan was a little put off by the experience and a bit nervous. His anxiety was going crazy as he listened to the manager talk. He applied to be a line cook. How much training could be needed to be a line cook, he thought. Then he felt himself stumbling into the pitch-dark room wondering if he made a mistake.

Blindly moving his hands around the walls he tried to find a light switch or something. He couldn't find or feel a thing, frowning as he was about to try the door. When suddenly the lights in the room flashed on the blinding glare, a sharp contrast from the darkness.

Looking around he frowned even deeper. There didn't seem to be much in the room, just a chair with a computer in front of it. Shrugging and feeling even more anxious. He sat down wishing he brought his cell phone with him instead of leaving it in the car. Least he could have texted someone about all the odd things that seemed to be happening.

Either way there was no point in delaying as he clicked one of the buttons on the keyboard. Watching as the screen came to life, text filtering across the screen *Hello and welcome to your induction to The Cyber-Animal café. My name is Loni and I will be guiding you through this experience. Do you have any questions? *

Ryan was extremely confused. The screen didn't continue, there was no button to click with the mouse. When he pushed N on the keyboard nothing happened. He also had tried pushing Y and still nothing happened. He wasn't sure what to do and in a moment of frustration he simply said "No"

*Thank you, we will now continue. Do you prefer any certain animals over others? *

Sighing Ryan rolled his eyes, what kind of stupid question was that. Hadn't he already answered it in the application.

"NO NO Preference, I don't even like animals there stupid." He lost it a bit screaming no at the terminal before blushing and calming himself. The text continued and Ryan assumed I had only heard the no.

*No Preference given that is wonderful... Next question: do you prefer male, female or other. *

Now Ryan was really confused what kind of question was that. He knew everything was becoming more LGBTQ friendly which he was totally ok with. He just shrugged assuming that it was some sort of question that was required for some kind of government tracking.

"Umm Straight and prefer Females." He answered watching as the machine blinked a few times this time before continuing.

*Wonderful Straight and Female your preferences have been noted. That ends the survey. Please relax while watching a short video. *

Rolling his eyes Ryan wondered if this was going to be one of those stupid videos on sexual harassment or perhaps a video on the companies' policies and how they got started. Slouching a bit down in the chair. He did what he was told to relax as the video started playing.

Cute sexy feminine voice narrating, as Ryan closed his eyes. Figuring he just needed to listen.

"Welcome to The Cyber-Animal café, it's great having you as our newest employee. Please know we take great strides in making sure each of our employees is well taken care of and satisfied every day. We have almost a zero percent turnover rate. That is due to our commitment to you."

There was a slight pause in the video and Ryan was about to open his eyes when he heard it start back up. The voice droned on about how he was valued. How his uniform was complementary blah blah blah.

Ryan was almost asleep as the arm extended behind him from the ceiling, a red dot forming on the base of his neck. The thick rod plunged in as it interfaced with his spine and brain. Downloading Ryans consciousness and memories. Once the machine was finished the table slipped away, a trap door opening where it had been. Ryans lifeless form falling down a shoot.

Ryan was having the most vivid dream; he was at The Cyber-Animal café waiting on tables with one of the girls. She was showing him how he was expected to present himself to customers. What all the menus had on it. She was also showing him how to memorize what the customer was ordering. That wasn't all though he was also being shown how to make milkshakes and service the customers in more direct ways.

The trainer girl who happened to be a cute cyber moo, had dropped down to her knees pulling Ryan with her. The guys fly being unzipped and she reached her hand in pulling him free. His thick hard shaft throbbing in the air, as the cyber moo girl took her into his mouth and started to work him. Only pulling him free when it was Ryan's turn.

That was when Ryan suddenly woke up blinking wondering what was up with the dream. His head felt like it was full of lead, as text started popping up in front of his eyes. Still groggy he panicked thinking he was still watching the induction video.

Once his vision cleared, he noticed the text seemed to be floating in front of his face. There was a lot of information being displayed, Showed battery icon in the corner and a wireless connection meter. There was also a heat gauge and arousal gauge. Along with a bunch of other miscellaneous information that didn't make much sense to him at the moment.

Ryan was so focused on the display in front of him when the voice popped into his head he would have jumped if he could. "Hello, my name is Neta I will be your AI assistant moving forward its nice to be working with you unit 05 Designation C1nnamonroll."

Haha Ryan thought jokes over as he tried to move, finding his body unresponsive.

"Primary motors disabled, Primary systems on standby." The voice that had called itself Neta responded.

In full on panic C1nnamonroll started to freak out, he would have started hyperventilating if he could.

"Starting primary calming procedures and changing pronouns. C1nnamonroll will no longer think or refer to itself as He/Him instead using Her/She. C1nnamonroll primary designation server female."

C1nnamonroll wanted to be upset but couldn't find it in herself to be. Instead, she just stood there wondering what was going on. Noticing for the first time she was inside some sort of glass capsule. Looking closely enough she could sort of make out her new form.

She was tall, slender, with medium sized breasts. She had heart shaped nipples that seemed extremely excited. She knew she should have been freaking out and completely panicked but every time she tried. It was like there was something inside her dialing it back. The same could be said for her anxiety.

She also had nice looking hips; they were not over the top thick but seemed to blend nicely with her new frame. Neta quickly corrected it as a chassis. She couldn't really see her fingers or feet. She wasn't sure how those looked.

Then suddenly there was all this information presented in C1nnamonrolls heads up display. There was a photo of her full body naked. There were photos of her in the café's uniform. There were even some diagrams of her inside workings. The most confusing part was that C1nnamonroll understood everything presented to her.

She finally got a good look at her body... err chassis she no longer had hands but paws, the same for her feet. They had been changed into paws also. Her nose was slightly more upturned than it had been. Her eyes were bigger and no longer looked human, in fact they looked more like the managers then anything else.

She was way curvier, and she seemed to be missing her boy parts. She thought when she suddenly heard Neta in the back of her mind *reconfiguring memory deleting identity and memories of being human or male. *

Blinking C1nnamonroll tried to process what she was just thinking, but it was a blank shrugging her shoulders. She smiled looking over her chassis once more. She was a very striking unit, she thought. She was proud to be put into such a nice overall design. She seemed to have all the bells and whistles she thought going over herself for the second time.

Going over her internal systems, she found she was high end and designed for pleasure. She contained both a vagina sleeve and port and anal sleeve and port. Meaning she could have organic matter aka cum uploaded into either.

Her mouth was also sleeved and contained all proper motors and solenoids, perfect for extracting fluids and organic matter. That she could convert into carrot flavored milk that would fill her breast that could then be milked out, either by the kitchen or the customers.

C1nnamonroll was extremely pleased with herself, and her processing was only interrupted by the manager coming in. The cute kitty that had started it all. "Mmm look who turned out so nicely, and welcome aboard C1nnamonroll are you ready to get started? Pleasuring customers and waiting on them? We will open in a few days."

Pushing away her head up display, the glass containment pod came into full view once more, the door sliding open on silent hinges as she stepped out. Understanding it was a charging port to keep her internal batteries charged so that she could continue to function. Looking at the manager Neta switched her personality over to Bunny mode. Causing C1nnamonrolls anxiety, horniness, and nervousness to go up slightly.

C1nnamonroll chewed her lip, she was suddenly extremely horny, and she could feel her interface port self-lubricating. She was also exceptionally nervous about working with the public. Her anxiety was gnawing at her as she nodded her head in response to the manager.

"I am extremely excited, but a little worried what if the patrons don't like me, or what if they don't want to." She touch her pelvis indicating what she was thinking as the manger smirked and shook her head

"What if they don't, what?"

Her cheeks turning red reacting to her current feelings she looked away "What if they don't want to upload into me."

Psh the manger said smiling and mewing purring and walking over casually gripping one of C1nnamonrolls breast giving it a squeeze and watching as the bunny girl's nose twitched and she squirmed. "I wouldn't be worried about that, the bunny girl at the other location has to have her sleeve changed three times a week because it gets worn out so fast. Their top selling item is Bunny cream pie. There is something that drives the boys wild about a submissive cutie like yourself willing to not only bring them a cheeseburger but service them while they eat."

This caused C1nnamonroll to blush even brighter as she nodded her head and the manager smiled, "now why don't we get your uniform on we only have a few days before opening."

With that the manger grabbed C1nnamonrolls hand and tugged her towards the back. Walking behind the manager C1nnamonroll didn't remember who she was or what she ever was. Her mind gone, her body gone, all that was left was bits and pieces and her new life working at the café.