Cyber Doll Underground: The Game

Story Info
A Doll signs up for a secret, underground sex competition.
11.3k words
4.14
4.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cyber Doll Underground: The Game

By Dr. Hotdog

When Jynn opened her eyes, she was met with a blinding white light. It was like she suddenly snapped into being, the light so bright that even closing her eyes offered no reprieve. She put her hand over her eyes and groped around with the other, feeling that she sat on a cold concrete floor. Her fingers moved over the conjoined metal links. A chain connected to the cuff on her right leg led to an iron ring anchored in the floor. The last thing she remembered was getting into a fancy black car, a man with white gloves leading her in by the hand.

An electronic buzz came from above as unseen speakers crackled to life and Jynn winced.

"Attention contestants, you have been relocated to contest grounds. From this moment onward, you are playing the game. The game you signed up for. The game you all intend to win."

"Where are we? I didn't sign up for this shit. I didn't know it was going to be hardcore-in this way!" Another woman shouted, her voice echoing off the concrete walls. Several other sets of chains rattled in the too bright room.

"You sign, you play." The voice issued through the speakers, distorted through a filter, though Jynn could still tell that the voice belonged to a woman.

"But do not be frightened and trust me, once the games start, you are going to be glad you decided to play. Now, Game Masters, you may start," the voice concluded. Jynn heard soft-soled shoes shuffling on the concrete, moving about the room unshackled. Then the blinding light dimmed.

Jynn moved her hand and blinked away the sparkling stars that still lingered in her vision. The room was indeed concrete; floor, walls, and ceiling and the blinding light had come from articulated lamps mounted on industrial tripods, several of them situated around the room to illuminate four groups of bodies. At each light stood a person in a dark cloak that completely covered their form, making musculature, or gender, impossible to tell. But the others, on the floor, each with a shackle on their leg and chained to the floor, were undeniably women.

Three women to a group lay on the floor, all blinking and squinting, their eyes recovering from the powerful lamps. Everyone was as scantily clad as the last, in only the most revealing nightwear. Even with her eyes still struggling to regain focus, she could tell that each of the women was a Phuckdoll. The highest class of genetically tailored escorts cut a shape that even the half blind could recognize. She could smell their synthetic pheromones driving harder from the fear, saturating the air with targeted chemicals to remove and inhibit aggression and violence and spur arousal, harden dicks and make brains dump oxytocin like cut brake lines.

The Phuckdolls' chemicals didn't work on other Dolls so the fear in the women remained, but at least the room now smelled like flowers and fire. Jynn eyed the cloaked figure that stood just feet away from her, to see if they were reacting to the pheromones, but if they did, they made no sign of it. Her eyes finally returning to normal working order, she turned and recognized the woman next to her. Darlinq. Her best friend, and rival in the business. Darlinq was still blinking her huge, almond-shaped eyes, and smiled with her ever-pouting lips. She had her eyes done manga-style, which had been all the rage for the last year or so. Jynn thought it looked gouache on most Dolls, but it really fit Darlinq, with her absurdly large tits and exaggerated hips along with the puffiest pussy lips she'd ever seen. Panties could never truly hide those things. She looked at her friend's mouth, DSL model lips—the Annihilators, and it all flashed back to her.

Are you the biggest slut in Old-Nu Babylon? The most hardcore warrior whore in the nine circles? Do you have what it takes to fuck your way out of any situation with poise and still leave with the money? Jynn remembered the holo-mercial flashing, pulsing eroto-fields through her eyes, making her slightly aroused and curious. Someone had spent a lot of money to pulse those kinds of signals through the air.

Sign with your Login and you may be entered to take part in the biggest secret in the competitive Phuckdoll digital marketplace. Rules agreed upon signing, no purchase necessary. Phuckdoll is a registered trademark of Baynard Pharma-Nude-icals.

She'd signed something. She remembered showing Darlinq the ad and convincing her to give her login as well. They'd been instructed to meet someone from Baynard at a hotel convention and orgy center just outside the red zone part of town. They got into that black car and then-what? Baynard had access to their macro processors. They installed most of her additional parts, after all.

They switched us all off and brought us somewhere. Jynn thought, growing angry. She was the one who fucked with people. No one fucked with her. Unless they paid big buckaroonies.

"Hey babe, I thought you weren't into chains and shit." Darlinq smirked, popping gum. Where had she gotten gum?

"Are you not freaked out? What the hell is going on with this? No one switches off Jynn without her permission!" Jynn grumbled, sitting up straight on the concrete floor and adjusting her left breast, her pierced nipple poking out from behind the inch wide leather strap of her bra. It was basically suspenders with a few extra straps and tactical rigging for that sexy mili-tech style the boys and girls really loved those days. And the harnesses helped to control the incredible sway of her Big Naturalz model tits. More real than real-Big Naturalz! Biggly and Jiggly.

"What are you talking about, you dumb slut? You signed up for this shit," Darlinq smacked and gestured broadly to the other dolls in the room, "We all signed up for this. Don't you know what this is? I thought you'd be wet and ready."

Jynn shrugged and wrinkled her nose. That's why she hated getting her software rebooted. It was worse than a blackout.

"We're in the Phuckdoll Underground stadium. This is a holo porn shoot, you ding dong!" Darlinq said and snapped her gum. She smiled and primped at her hair, pushing up the big curly locks of her bubblegum hair.

"But stop with that sour face. You're going to make me look bad. It is all fake, you know, it's just for appearances. Everything is being synthesized and recorded. Get sexy, bitch. Now!" Darlinq hissed through her smile.

"The only subscribers to stuff like this are high, high rollers."

Jynn's mouth curled into a fantastic smile, and her cheeks flushed with excitement. The sweet excitement that only high end Dolls could muster.

The most hardcore warrior whore in the nine circles? Do you have what it takes to fuck your way out of any situation with poise and still leave with the money?

"I knew that would get you wet." Darlinq smirked and gave her a wink. "I love that stupid little slutty smile of yours."

There was more to this than just money. There was stardom at the top of this competition. Rich bastards from every dark, perverse niche of the planet made their way to Old-Nu Babylon for stuff like this.

I am that whore! She thought.

"On your feet, whores!" the cloaked figure suddenly boomed. Again, the voice was a distorted female voice. Shapely breasts and hips were just barely hidden by the cloak, now that Jynn's eyes had regained the ability to focus. Jynn leapt to her feet, eyeing the cloak. Their face hid behind a fine, black mesh. She couldn't make out any details, but she could see the unmistakable flicker of small lights and sensors behind the dark veil. Full spectrum recorders. Darlinq was right. It was just all a show. And while the voice sounded ominous, the sensual figure barely obstructed by the black cloth and hood lessened the effect.

"The first task is to escape your bindings. Together, you must work to free yourselves by solving the puzzle box. The key to your escape is inside. Come together to free yourselves." The buxom cloaked figure growled through their synth vox-box. And at that, a hatch slid open in the floor between the girls and up from a recess lifted a metal box. It slid up into place and stopped with a metallic clang. Jynn looked around the chamber to see two other boxes at the other groups. All constructed of the trademark matte black metal of Corpo-Military gear. The box was about the size of a standard refrigerator and had no indicators, lights, doors, levers or otherwise to give away its purpose.

"They're really pulling out all the stops with this," Jynn said under her breath. "Someone is spending money on tech."

Her mouth watered at the thought of the high rollers watching her right now. Money, power, and the altered bodies of the rich and famous really turned her on. Jynn had no problem calling herself a Starfucker. It was, after all, the dream of Phuckdolls; a metamorphosis from pay to play working girl to full-time knob polisher to a rockstar or some super tech Trillionaire. "Let's do this," she said, morphing her face to the max attractiveness settings, looking into the recorders behind the cloaked veil.

"What the hell are we supposed to do with a refrigerator?" The third doll in their group asked in a snotty tone. Jynn recognized the brat. Cherry Yuki was her name. She was small and always dressed as some form of school girl. Micro skirts and skin tight collared shirts cut just shorter than any non-Doll would wear outside the bedroom. The recognition made her heart sink. She looked between Darlinq, her dear but oh-so-quixotic friend, and Cherry Yuki; one of the most irksome girls she knew. She was hot and pulled big numbers on her streams and in the sheets, but talking to her was like conversing with one of those cheap chatbots they installed in kids' toys.

"It's not a refrigerator, you goon. It's a puzzle box. Don't you ever listen? Is that something that Johns pay you for? Like a fetish for guys that like 'em slow?" Darlinq snarked.

Lyme just stuck out her tongue and gave Darkinq a lime-green-nailed finger. She was more than used to everyone talking to her like that. Jynn had to give it to her though, she didn't fight back; she took it with a smile on her cute face. Which was a major source of her income and minor online fame.

"For this test. We have deactivated your pheromones for this test. You must complete this trial without relying on that technological crutch of your kind.

"Now, begin."

"That's stupid. Why would we need to use pheromones to solve a puzzle?" Cherry Yuki asked no one in particular. She curled her sleek black hair, twirling her finger and eyeing the black box. Jynn strode forward, the metal blades of her stilettos clicking on the concrete.

Why would having our pheromones deactivated make this puzzle more difficult? Jynn thought.

She pressed her palm to the metal, slowly raking her nails on the buttery smooth finish of the box. She loved the feel of high end tech, especially military grade stuff. It just felt so sexy. So dangerous; no matter if it was a missile pod or an unadorned box. But she felt something more than the smooth finish. Despite having her arousal routines switched off, she still retained a multitude of abilities that were hard-wired into her sultrily sculpted form. She pressed her other palm to the box and took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and forced her senses to ramp sharply. Her eyes snapped open, and she smiled at Darlinq.

"What is it? Did you find a button or something?" She asked, pressing up to Jynn's side, her gigantic breasts enveloping her arm, her eyes full of sincere wonder. Sometimes it was too easy to impress the bubblegum bimbo.

"There's a guy in this thing." Jynn smirked. "They said the key to our escape was in the box and I can sense the heartbeat of a man. I can feel the outline of him through the reverb in the metal."

"Is he hot?" Cherry Yuki asked. She bent at the waist, trying to peer through the metallic skin of the box. Jynn rolled her eyes. It was a pretty stupid question on principle, but her skills in extrasensory penetration were very high. She could sense the outline of a cut, slim man tucked away in the black device. He was nude, and he was packing.

"For your information, Cherry, just judging by his silhouette, I can tell he is fit, and he's hung like a donkey. If I had to go off angles and attributes alone-I'd fuck him. He's situated just like this-facing me." She explained, tracing his outline with the sharp white tip of a forefinger.

"The business end is right...about...here," she traced a circle with her claw.

"The what?" Cherry Yuki asked, staring into the metal where Jynn had drawn, as if something were supposed to be visible.

"His cock, you analog boot. He's standin' like this and his dick is right there. It's almost touching the inside of the box." She grumbled, tracing the outline again with emphasis. Cherry Yuki stared as if a cock was about to pop out of the solid metal. Darlinq was leaning around Jynn with an expectant look, too. Jynn started to sigh, I'm so screwed with this group project... when something happened to the box.

Where she traced her nail around the man's equipment, the metal sunk in, forming a circular depression, then slid away, silently. Then, with their eyes widening, the three Phuckdolls watched the impressively hard, impressively long penis emerge from the hole. Like a cobra emerging from a woven basket to the sound of a flute, the penis slid outward, jiggling back and forth as the man inside shuffled closer to the wall of the box.

The schoolgirl in green and white and the buxom and bubbly Darlinq dropped to their knees and stared the dick down like it was the first time they'd both ever seen one. Jynn put her hands on their shoulders and leaned over, staring it dead in the eye.

"Well, that happened." She said.

"Hey, mister? Are we supposed to suck you off or something? Hello?" Darlinq pushed the dick aside, calling up into the gap in the metal.

There was no reply. Jynn looked around the room, panicking. What was she supposed to do with two dumb sluts and a glory-hole box? One of the other groups either figured it out or had spied on them because their box had also sprung a dick. One of their Dolls was taking the hard cock down her throat, bobbing wildly, her two partners cheering her on. The third group was frantically banging on the box with their fists, witnessing how far their opponents had advanced. Though they were technically ahead; they had no idea what to do. A dick springing out didn't amount to much as far as clues go.

"We can share it." Cherry Yuki said matter-of-factly, "There's plenty to go around." She hefted the thing in her hand, making it bobble up and down. Darlinq pursed her lips, raised a pink eyebrow and nodded. "It is pretty nice."

We can share it...

An idea popped into Jynn's head. Come together to free yourselves...

She got down on her knees with the other girls and snapped to get their attention. They were like two kittens batting at a feather at the end of a spring. Jynn put her hands on Darlinq's dimpled cheeks and squeezed, staring with intent into her giant eyes.

"Darlinq, babe, you have that Fantasee-Sweet hardware installed, right?" Jynn asked. Darlinq blinked.

"Ya, I do, but I haven't used it in sooo long. I thought that being able to read Johns' fantasies could be my niche, or whatever, but it turns out that they all just want to be sucked and fucked when it comes down to it." She answered through her squished lips.

"Ok, enough blabbing. I need you to use it. Figure out what the man in the box wants!" Jynn ordered, her smile stretching along with Darlinq's.

"O-M-G, Jay-girl, you are the smartest fucking whore I've ever met."

"Can you do it just with this?" Jynn asked, gripping the thick cock in her hand and shaking it.

"Body fluid contact is all it takes, baby girl." She purred, her engine revving, her body visibly tightening as blood flow increased to erogenous zones, amplified via her aphrodisiac-neuro-pump. "Now. Move aside." She scooted closer, slapping Jynn's hand away. "Let mommy get a taste."

"What is happening?" Cherry Yuki asked, trying her hardest. Jynn pressed a manicured finger to the girl's fat, dumb lips.

Jynn grabbed her friend's hair, gathering it from her face and holding the thick pink bunch out of her way as if she were about to begin surgery. "Thanks, babe." Darlinq winked and then wrapped her lips around the enormous cock's head. She sucked, hungrily, greedily, slurping to get a drop of clear pre cum in the back of her throat where the Fantasee-Sweet sensors could analyze and sync their sexual rhythms at the subconscious level. Darlinq moaned, the thick cock working against the back of her throat as the program in her side-mind started to run. When she felt the gears move, she drew back her head, the long cock coming out of her mouth like a wet sword drawn from its salivating sheath. Strings of drool fell onto her mammoth tits. She took a deep breath and then her eyes went blank, rolling back in her head, her hand still gripping tightly around the base of the slobbery dick.

"He...can only cum if his partners are cumming," she moaned, only the whites of her eyes visible like a woman possessed. "He wants to hear us all getting off." She finished, her eyes returning to normal. Her wet lips formed into a smile. "I think I can deal with that."

"Ha!" Jynn laughed, "I knew it. CUM together! We can't use pheromones because we have to make this guy bust using his own button." Then she lowered her voice, "Those bitches are going to be sucking and fucking all day to no avail if their boxed-dick is the same as ours." She and Darlinq high fived, spit stringing between their hands.

"You guys are, like, really smart," Cherry Yuki smirked, squeezing in closer to the action. She absent-mindedly stroked the man using Darlinq's saliva, grinning while she waited to hear more.

Jynn's mind was going a mile a minute, processing, making the pieces fit. She looked down at Cherry Yuki mindlessly stroking, and the lightbulb went off.

"Darlinq, you can only get off from clit stim, right?" She asked.

"Mm hmm, but if you really want to see me squirt, head will send me over the top."

"What about you, Cherry? What makes you cum?"

"Penetration. Girl, I need to get fucked-hard," she answered stroking harder as she stoked her own furnace, chemicals dumping from silicon reservoirs, heightening sensation and endurance, "And I'm a size queen so I need something like this-right here," Cherry Yuki gripped the thing with both hands and smiled up at Jynn.

The three of them had switched to sex mode, their bodies' synthetic components linking automatically, their biologics reading the vibes. The room hummed with a static charge and a subtle infrasonic bass-thumping. Three altered hearts beating in time. There was nothing quite like a Phuckdoll turned on-let alone a room full of them.

"How about you, boss?" Cherry Yuki asked. Jynn was beginning to like this daft school girl cosplayer.

"Boss lady is the only one that can get herself off. She's got a magic touch. Like, literally," Darlinq answered.

She knew her friend like no one else since they'd done at least two hundred jobs together. It was good to work with someone that really got you. Jynn grabbed Darlinq by the face and kissed her, their tongues meeting and winding. She looked into Darlinq's gigantic pupils. Dark black orbs surrounded by vibrant sakura blossom irises bigger than Jynn's entire eyes. In her parallel processing unit, Jynn could see that the three of them were linked, their nervous systems all aroused in tandem. Heart rate, perspiration, lubrication all ramping.

"Ok, Dolls-places!" She ordered and as if they had practiced the maneuvers, their honed, toned bodies flipped around each other in a contortionist's dance. With their systems linked in sexual mastery, Cherry Yuki was smarter by default, following the firm command of Jynn's will. She turned, spun and slammed backwards on the box with her heart-shaped bubble butt, pulling her thong out of the way and causing the enthusiastic cock to slide perfectly into her like a laser guided missile.