Cyber Doll Underground: The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What took you sexy bitches so long?" She winked and blew a long stream of blue smoke into the air.

She'd made it in time, and though she was on the finest razor's edge-her harness-bra, left behind, cut in half on the dirt, left her feeling exposed, in a good way. A stiff breeze could take her out of the game. So Jynn sat, gently, even the motion of sitting down felt exquisite, and took a cigarette from the pack on the table.

"Three contestants have made it through the dark forest," came the announcer's voice on hidden loudspeakers. "Through valiant sexual tribulations, three have risen to the top through their talents and will alone. Two other contestants suffered elimination by death at the hands of their compatriot-the killer then eliminated by surprise climax."

Jynn, Cherry Yuki, and Darlinq looked up into the dark above, smiling as the announcer spoke. "We did it, dolls. I knew we'd be able to do it." Darlinq beamed as she ran her fingers through her pink hair, removing leaves and twigs.

"You really came through for me in the end there," Jynn smiled at Darlinq,"I dunno if I could have done it without you."

"I don't know, girl, you seemed like you had it figured out with that techno sex magic of yours."

Just as they relaxed into their chairs, reveling in the win, smoking and still trying not to cum, the voice came back.

"The next, and final, trial begins shortly. Contestants-prepare your minds and your bodies for the third trial." The announcer boomed. The recorders all crept closer, their blinking veils recording the Doll's reactions.

"Only one of you can be crowned the victor in these trials." It boomed, "Two more will fall in the next trial. Will they fall to secret lust, or dark betrayal? That is up to each to decide in the next trial."

At that, the dimness of the forest split as lights snapped to life, illuminating the nearby concrete wall. Set in the center, a massive steel lift gate steadily rose, revealing a long ornate hallway lit only by torches set on the walls. It looked like it went on forever.

Jynn's heart was racing. In fact, it had never stopped racing since the moment she'd been grabbed by the throat by Killgray Owne. Her body was tight, muscles primed, pussy wet. She was dismayed at the aspect of a third challenge, but the fear homogenized with her deep arousal. Jynn smiled at Darlinq, who wore a look of melancholy. She looked at Cherry Yuki who looked cool as a cucumber, petite and sexy and ready for anything. She'd proved she could still be a daft bimbo, and still a masterful Phuckdoll.

"It is time for the next trial. Please follow us." Came the gravelly vox-box voice of a cloaked Recorder.

But there was something Jynn needed to do first. She crawled up on the table, making her way across to Darlinq and slipping a finger under the tiny strap of her impressively engineered bra, slipping it off. Cherry Yuki was already standing, flicking her cigarette into the dirt. Jynn looked both of them in the eyes, her chest heavy with all the pent up energy from the last trial.

"We're about to be rivals," She began, "But, for now, we're friends, and I need you girls to know that if I don't cum before we move on, I will not be able to compete. And I think you all feel the same." She could tell they felt the same. She could sense it, even without her hardware. They'd all edged for the last twenty minutes in the Dark Forest.

Jynn pulled Darlinq's hand to her sculpted stomach and pulled it down to feel her wet, wet pussy. Cherry Yuki climbed onto the table behind her, her hands coming around to her naked breasts, squeezing, stroking.

"As friends, we should probably help each other one last time." Jynn softly breathed as Darlinq slipped her fingers inside.

"It is the right thing to do. Besides—you're the boss." Cherry Yuki whispered into her ear, kissing her neck.

Darlinq's frown disappeared, and she licked her deliciously pink lips, pulling her hair back into a messy pink bun. Then she helped Jynn spread her legs and took down her hardly-there panties. They synched up, feeling it all together-one last time before they would be forced apart. Competing as enemies.

Fin