Cyber Doll Underground: The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all happened in a flash and Jynn stood there, her mouth still open, having been just about to speak, as the melee began. The attacking Doll was on top of Darlinq, grabbing wildly at her ample hips and breasts. But Darlinq was on the offensive, shoving her tongue deep into the Doll's mouth, attempting to analyze her desires. Cherry Yuki clung to the Phuckboy, like she was climbing a tree. She hung from his muscular shoulders, leaned back and pulled her translucent thong to the side, spreading her lips with well-trained fingers and shoving the man's thick, curved cock inside her soaking wet pussy. She was the horniest girl she'd ever seen, Jynn noted then. That could be a blessing or a curse at this point. It was anyone's guess.

"Well, this is awkward," Jynn smirked, looking into a veiled recorder's cloak, shrugging and tilting her head. She hoped they'd throw a laugh track over that in post. She hesitated for a moment that felt like an eternity. Should she move on or help? Then, she leapt to Darlinq, where the beautiful black girl was rubbing the pulsating purple head of her high-tech tool at the top cleft of the other Doll's puffy, pink pussy. Just as she was about to grab the attacker by the neck and shove her tongue in her mouth, Darlinq grabbed her arm. Her wide eyes were shimmering, her cheeks flushed, her tongue traced over her pink lips. "Go! I can handle this!"

Jynn tried to protest, but Darlinq shouted, "Go, babe! If you try to help me, I will not be able to hold back from cumming," she giggled.

"I need to take this one down myself." Then she reached down and guided the big purple head into her, letting out a long, sultry moan. The other Doll's eyes flickered, half closed as the purple tool slid in. That high-end piece connected directly to her mind. It was marketed as being more sensitive than a bio-dick. Jynn felt the wave of Darlinq's pheromones mixing with the strapped Doll's. Jynn dashed away to avoid the cloud, lest she wasn't able to pull herself away. She took one look at Cherry Yuki and what she was doing to the slab of a man, practically swinging from his shoulders, thrusting herself onto him. She really was made for the job. Jynn sensed that Yuki basically stun locked the man in her surprise pussy-jutsu. Jynn just moved quickly away, deeper into the forest.

There was no way to tell how far she needed to go in the twenty minutes allotted. No way to tell just how many opponents she'd face. For most ordinary folks, walking in four-inch needle stilettos through a forest would be impossible, let alone run in them. Jynn flew. Sprinting up a fallen log, leaping over a snag, flipping and landing back onto her feet at speed. There were many reasons that Dolls made good assassins.

Trees whipped by as she moved, leaving her two friends groaning and moaning, putting on the best shows they could to beat their opponents at their own game. It had left Jynn feeling very horny. What Cherry Yuki was doing to that tall Phuckboy was impressive. The smack, smack, smack of her slamming her wet self against him echoed far out of earshot of the moans and screams.

Jynn was so caught up in listening to the savage little woman fucking that she nearly ran smack into a predator. He'd been hiding behind a tree, waiting and just as she was about to pass, he reached out and grabbed her around the throat and the waist, pulling her ass against him in an embrace from behind. The smell of him hit her like a truck. Musky, with a little spice and a touch of dandelion mingling with the heat of his skin. The rough fingers and palms on her throat and her stomach. His long silver hair touched her ear as he pressed his face into the back of her head.

"Kilgray," She breathed, her voice quivering, her hands reaching back for him. There was joy in her voice, to see him, and fear too, because she knew, then, that she was screwed.

"You know, I got a funny call yesterday." He whispered in her ear, breath hot, heavy. "They called me and asked about you. Said they've seen some promotional material that you and I worked together in. Asked if I could work as a secret weapon."

Jynn couldn't help it. She pushed her ass into him and moaned softly, "I knew this was going to be hard, but I didn't know they were gonna pull out the big guns," She reached back and grabbed hold of his swelling member, twirling the piercing in his tip with her thumb. God, she loved that piercing. The placement was just perfect.

"You know, this thing always hits a spot in me that no one else ever has," Jynn moaned louder, pulling on his cock as its enhanced girth strained his skin and hardened. A faintest of hums vibrated the air as his secondary blood pump engaged, fueling his enhanced thickness. He was so hard she could have hung from it with both hands.

She could still hear the slapping of Cherry Yuki fucking that guy's brains out, and others off in the dark forest giving it to each other good. Screaming and shouting echoed in the distance, distorted by trees and dirt. Now her pheromones were mixing with Killgray's own natural fragrance. He never used pheromones. Never bothered even having them installed. No one needed that extra bump with him. Tall and lean, Killgray was cut directly from the pages of the top of the line aftermarket manufacturer catalogs. He was muscular and dense, but lithe and serpentine, masculine and feminine, blended to mathematical perfection. The androgynous New Wavers of the fabled 1970s and 80s would have made Killgray Owne their god.

His hand moved down her throat, tracing over her clavicles with his finger and then taking her breast in his big hand. He squeezed, and she nearly lost it, right then and there.

Her eyes went wide. Jynn! Pull it together! She moaned while internally shouting at herself as she realized that her hand was on her hard clit, and her fingers already vibrated softly. He wasn't even inside her-yet. But she needed him inside her. He'd been there a dozen times over the years and it had always been better each time. And now that there were stakes, she could not stop.

Jynn let herself fall forward, bending over and placing her hands on the thick trunk of one of the indoor ancient trees. She looked back at him, mouth open, panting for him. He bit down on his lip and lifted his weighty cock, teasing it at the edge of her salivating pussy.

"For god's sake, fuck me!" She growled. He squeezed on the side of her hip, his fingers digging into the v of flesh that cut across her hips to her pussy, and he eased into her. Even though she was dripping wet, it took its time, stretching her. Filling her. She cried out, her diamond tipped claws taking chunks out of the tree. "Fuck." She half moaned-half shouted.

I'm going to fucking lose right now. And for what, the best dick I've ever had in my life?

Then he was pounding into her in long, perfectly angled strokes, that stainless steel stud hitting that spot like a lightning bolt on the end of his gently sloping cock. She arched herself like a tiger raking her claws down a tree, taking more chunks of bark out with each one of his deep thrusts.

A twig snapped, and Jynn looked into the dozen flickering lights behind a recorder's veil. She smiled into the camera, licking her lips, then threw her head back in ecstasy, moaning into the dark canopies overhead. She was lost in it; the expert Doll was playing it up for the viewers, but it was hardly an act. The bastards that had put on this event had dug through her career, her personal life, spoken with those in the know, and they found someone who pushed her buttons like no one else. That was what they meant by predator.

She was lost in it. In his hands on her. His thick, hard cock slipping in and out. But she had to. Had to...She had to not let herself go all the way. But, with her sensitivities cranked up, she was on the back foot so quickly.

I have to do something, she thought, but I so don't want to do anything different.

No, Jynn, pull your shit together, now!

The plan came to her like a flash. She'd noticed a peculiar movement in the bulky, brown cloak of the recorder and she knew it was the Pervert, Anya. Anya was masturbating, experiencing the next level sensation emanating from Jynn, in the utter sexual hypnotism of Killgray's sex.

Jynn's eyes rolled back in her head, partly from the cock drilling deep inside her, and partly from the inner workings of her suite of installed software. She found what she was looking for and she turned, letting Killgray slide out of her. She put her hands on his chest and shoved him into the dirt. He went down hard, with a smile on his face as she leapt on to him, squatting over his twitching, hungry cock. Facing Anya the Pervert, she grabbed hold and slid herself down on her paramour's slippery pole. She stared wickedly into the illuminated veil as she lowered herself in slow, controlled pumps, her ass bouncing with each impact. Jynn closed her eyes and reached out with her virtual tether, looking for the complex network of signals that came from Anya's over-engineered audio-visual-sensorial equipment. She found the backdoor into the simulated environment in which half of the Pervert's consciousness sat, enveloped in the experience that she recorded. A real-time simulation of the sex she watched piped straight into her mind.

Jynn found herself in the holographic sim and walked to the seated form of Anya. For the first time she was seeing the woman without her cloak and augments. Her angular, beautiful face contorted in pleasure, completely oblivious to the intruder. Her body was curvaceous, and coke-bottle figured, with expertly sculpted breasts and hips, ass, and thighs that rivaled Darlinq's.

She reached into the back of Anya's skull and found the feed that looped back the recording into her private simulation. Jynn drew a line with her finger to the connected users, Anya, Jynn...Kilgray Owne. The digital line snapped, engaging with the man's mind and its own simulator.

Jynn's eyes snapped open, and she looked down at the man she rode. He had been enjoying it before, but suddenly it looked as if he were experiencing something divine. Sex with a god. His own sexual experience looped through another's mind and body and then back into him. He gripped Jynn's ankles hard, and she used that leverage to pump harder. His eyes dripped with tears and he smiled up at her, toes curling, entire body tensed.

"What did you do, Jynny?" He grunted, hardly able to articulate words, "you win," he moaned, then through his clenched teeth he hissed, "I'm cumming."

It took everything in Jynn's willpower to stop herself from climaxing on that thick, pulsing cock as it filled her with shot after shot of hot cum. She was proud of her workaround-and at the same time, intensely disappointed that she couldn't join him. With cum running out of her around his twitching member, she leaned over him and kissed him deeply, digging her nails into the dense muscles of his chest.

"You owe me," Jynn said, smiling. She climbed off of him, leaving him laying in the dirt. He wouldn't be able to move for a bit, anyway. Her enhanced reproductives quickly digested his seed, replacing the energy she'd lost in her sexual and technological movements. Anya the Pervert leaned against a tree, twitching, small tails of smoke coming out from her hood. Jynn smiled at the cloaked figure, who gave her a shaking thumbs up. Jynn knew she'd blown her mind. If anything, she'd made a lifelong fan in Anya who would no doubt follow her career regardless of the outcome of the contest.

Jynn fixed herself and left Killgray and the Pervert smoldering and took off towards the far end of the forest. His body still buzzed with the aftershocks of sex with that man. She had to run carefully, and not create too much friction between her legs, lest she climax from the sensation. Jynn was that keyed up-it could happen. Smiling as she ran,she savored the thought of finishing what she'd started with Killgray after the competition. She'd call him up and he'd pay her way to come visit him in his tower apartment via sky-car. She'd arrive at his place wearing just a long duster coat and heels—maybe a riding crop tucked under her arm to really get him bucking.

Lost in the fantasy as she ran, Jynn snapped to reality when one of the thick, old trees fell across her path, thudding into the dirt with its tonnage. Its cut end steaming from some significant force. She slid to a stop on her metal heels. Tigre, an ex-enforcer turned power whore, leapt up onto the fallen tree, the thin, curving blade of a retracto-scythe gleaming from a weapon slot in her wrist. Seemed that she'd kept some tools of her previous trade when she switched job paths. She sneered angrily down at Jynn, blood and dripping from her blade and several shallow cuts on her lean frame.

"This is not that kind of battle, you cyber-fried whore!" Jynn shouted, surprised at the venom in her voice. She thought of the lowered inhibition and sensitivity increases in the challenge. Eyeing the bladed Phuckdoll, she realized; where the game made her more easily aroused, it made this one more easily agitated.

"The rules were very-gray," Tigre sneered, rotating her curved blade, eyeing the dazzling chrome, "So I decided-bitches can't cum if they're dead." She growled and leapt from her perch, flipping and coming down at Jynn. Jynn dodged to the right as her blade dug a deep furrow in the ground, going through soil and rock as if it were styrofoam. Jynn rolled, grabbed a fallen branch, and stood, ready to meet her next blow. Tigre's body was like coiled lightning. She turned and dashed towards Jynn in one fluid motion, slashing the branch and sending it flying. Jynn tumbled again, barely avoiding the tip of the assassin's blade. Jynn's holster style top fell to the dirt. Cut in half down the front. She'd come closer than she'd thought.

The sweat and the cool air of the indoor forest, and the adrenaline, made her nipples hard. Despite staring down the savage ganger, she was still ungodly horny. And Tigre was a piece of ass, despite the vibrant red flags. I can work with this, Jynn thought. Tigre was clad in military grade Armo-skin and reinforced battle mechanics, but Jynn was enhanced, too.

She ducked another slash, and another, the blade nearly kissing her skin with each slash. Tigre was getting faster, more chaotic with her attacks. The Doll was made for killing, only coming into the softer industry later. But Jynn's heightened senses gave her information a killer wouldn't look for.

Jynn sensed a body heat signature coming up from behind her. She dodged another savage blow and instead of turning back; she gambled. Jynn surged forward, sending power into her long legs. She tackled Tigre, driving her back over a tangle of branches. The Dolls thudded to the dirt, Jynn topless, straddling Tigre. She felt the impact surge up through her still electrified pussy and she moaned.

"What are you doing, you freak? I'm going to cut your pretty little head off!" She screamed and Jynn watched the muscles in her blade arm throb, veins popping as her enhanced musculature doubled in power. But the strike didn't come. Tigre's eyes lashed to the side to see her blade stamped to the dirt, pinned with the sharp nano-carbon spikes of Darlinq's needle heels. Jynn's friend was glistening with an after sex glow, breathing sharply from her dash through the forest.

"You pussy bitches!" Tigre shouted, struggling against Darlinq's full weight on her blade. Then, with a flash of chrome, another scythe blade sprung from her unpinned arm. Tigre smiled, metal-silicon muscles tensing for the blow. But a confused look flashed on her face as she looked up at Jynn. Jynn was writhing, straddling, one hand down the front of her mono-fibre G-string, fingers a-buzz, the other squeezing one of her iron hard nipples. Her eyes were rolled back, revealing only white, her mind elsewhere.

"What the fuck...?" Tigre spat, but trailed off as she felt a curious spike in the back of her mind. Like someone picking the lock from her subconscious into her conscious mind. Anti-penetration countermeasure software meant to deter hackers and software attacks sprung into action, but they weren't made to detect and disrupt this kind of penetration.

It wasn't Darlinq, that Jynn had sensed coming up behind her, but the Pervert, Anya. Always watching, now fiending for the next get-off. Darlinq just made things, thankfully, a little easier. Using the already laid path into Anya's mind, and now with Anya aware, and more-than-willing, she synched all minds in the zone.

"What is this feeling?" Tigre gasped, the muscle surge draining from her as blood pumped elsewhere. "God..I can't...it feels....so...ugggh" Tigre's mind took on the quality of television static, each dot of snow, a pulsation of the four women's arousal and pleasurable sensations. Jynn reached back and down with her blurring fingers, down the front of Tigre's chrome bikini, finding her tri-pierced clit and the wet, hot slit.

"You bitch..." Tigre growled, but she also smiled and arched, her ass driving into the ground, her body tensing as something more potent, more concentrated than heroin, more orgasm than orgasm flowed into her mind and body from top to bottom.

Anya watched once again, her head still smoking as her equipment whined with the repeated full body processing. She watched this cyber sex goddess, rocking and squeezing her heaving, bell-shaped breasts, nipple piercings sparkling in the faint light. Darlinq knelt down on Tigre's arm and put her tongue into her mouth. The blades had retracted. Anya felt the kiss, the weight of Jynn's body, those wickedly buzzing fingers, Tigre's body seizing with waves of sensations the woman couldn't even describe. All of it went through the Pervert's arrays and into her mind. Then, out the backdoor setup Jynn put there, then, all that information fed into Tigre's mind. For the cherry on top, though, Anya, to thank Jynn for the leg breaking, hardware frying orgasms she'd given her, Anya added the data from the Killgray incident.

Tigre, the ex-ganger, current killer, savage cyborg, was like warm putty on the ground. Like a cat enthralled by catnip, she lay on her back, squirming. Jynn, and by link, Anya, felt the gushing wetness as Tigre came, squirting like a fountain, the buzzing fingers driving only harder with the added lubrication. Tigre screamed until no sound came out, her head angled back into the dirt, chin to the sky, her white dreads full of leaves, mouth frozen in her silent scream of ecstasy.

Jynn pulled back in her mind like she was jerking hard on the reins of a runaway steed, barreling towards a cliff. She took deep breaths and stood quickly from Tigre. She'd gotten to the point where, if she didn't get off soon, she was going to explode.

Darlinq smiled at her, her enormous pink eyes sparkling. "You're going to have to show me that trick, babe." She giggled, her immense chest heaving with deep breaths. Her anime girl tits IRL always looked just right. Even on the outskirts of the techno-sexual battleground, Darlinq had felt the waves of Jynn's backdoor trickery. Jynn eyed Anya the Pervert's dark veil, its lights blinking frantically, tendrils of smoke still coming through the fabric. She winked and blew a kiss into the recorder. Beneath her veil, Anya blushed and bit her lip. I'm in love, the overheating Voyeur thought.

They left Tigre on the ground, moaning and spent. "I'll kill you for this," she shouted after them, but the violence was lacking in her voice.

She'd already almost made it to the end of the dark forest, and so, Jynn and Darlinq quickly found themselves out of the treeline, stepping out onto a manicured central lawn, with cushioned iron lawn furniture at which only one other contestant sat with several tired looking cloaked recorders. Cherry Yuki leaned back, luxuriously in her green and white micro school uniform, smoking a long white cigarette. She looked like she'd barely broken a sweat. She gave the girls a coy smile as they walked up to her table.