Cyber Sex to Hotel Sex

Story Info
A young woman meets an old man for sex.
4.7k words
4.73
16.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Izzywiz
Izzywiz
21 Followers

Sat in my bedroom, late at night, I turned on my laptop and logged into my favourite chat room. It was full of weirdos, creeps and horny old men, perfect for a young, curious woman like me.

I'm Izzy. I was an eighteen-year-old student at the time this happened. 5ft 6 inches, with long dark hair, brown eyes, and carrying around a pair of boobs which were too big for my slender body.

On the surface I was an attractive teenager, not special, and not the one in my group of friends that guys immediately went for, but I had my fair share of guys to pick from, so I wasn't vain or lacking in confidence.

But on the inside, I was a whirlwind of curious, sexual energy, and my mind was often in the gutter when it came to sexual thoughts.

The internet was where my gutter mind and curiosity could explore the endless possibilities of sexual fantasy. I wasn't into anything extreme or illegal, but I had fantasies that would definitely put me in harms way if I ventured into reality.

Amongst all the trash men using the same chat room as me, there was one regular guy I spoke to. We shared a few live photos without revealing our faces, proving to each other that we were genuine.

He said his name was Warren and he was fifty-two-years old, and for three months, we logged on every Thursday at 11pm, spending two hours together, talking, flirting and getting each other off.

This was before the days of social media, Snapchat and the like, but the chatroom allowed users to upload photos from their computer. Warren and I would share nudes, but we never showed our faces.

He swore he kept my images in a zip file for his personal pleasure, but the thought of my naked body being shared around the internet did turn me on.

Whilst sharing nude images was hot fun, because Warren had a fat cock and big balls, and he loved my young D cup boobs, it was the way he spoke to me that really got my vulva swelling and my internal juices flowing.

Warren had the patience and vocabulary to relax me, settle me, open up my mind and get me to reveal my deepest, inner thoughts about sex. He wasn't just interested in photos and talking dirty. His questions and answers were exciting to my young, inexperienced, erotically charged mind.

I revealed how I fantasised about pregnancy, strangers, older men, experimenting with a fellow female. I even revealed how I imagined being bound, blindfolded and used by a group of dirty old men.

These were fantasies I picked up from reading stories on Literotica, and the porn I'd watched on my laptop. In turn, Warren revealed how he longed to do those things with me, to me.

He confessed to wanting to fuck my "young, tight pussy" with his "big, older cock". He wanted to touch, smell and taste my teenaged body, pleasure me until I was completely satisfied and full of his cum.

At the end of our weekly chats we'd log off, having climaxed together. I'd show him how wet and sticky my shaven pussy was, and he would show me the cum tribute he'd made with one of my nude pictures.

Not this time though. This time Warren started to explore my willingness to go on camera and show our faces, with the intention of meeting in person one day. Caught up in mire of sexual desire, I joked back how naughty it would be to meet without knowing what our faces looked like.

Warren: Let's do it, Izzy!

Me: I'm not sure I could?

Warren: I'm sitting here with my cock harder than it's ever been!

I held off replying for a moment, staring at my laptop as I tried to imagine myself blindly meeting a stranger for sex. A man ten years older than my parents.

My heart was racing, my naked boobs and nipples were swollen and tingling, and my pussy was soaking wet at the thought.

Before I could make a decision to explore the possibility of meeting, a picture message appeared in the chat.

I opened the image and laughed. Warren's thick, veiny cock was indeed hard. The purple dome was glistening with pre-cum. I wanted to secure my lips around it and suck the creamy contents of his balls down my throat.

Me: mmmmm! I want it in my mouth!

I typed my response and slipped a finger into my aching hole. My labia were so slick I added another finger and started pushing the two together, in and out between my open legs.

Warren: I want your mouth around it, Izzy! I want my mouth on your pussy! I want us to fuck! I want to watch you cum on my big cock! I want it all! Do you?

I pulled my fingers out and typed back. My juices stuck to the letters on the laptop.

Me: I really want to meet you, but I'm nervous!!! Too nervous!!!

Warren: I understand, and there's nothing I can do to make you feel 100% safe. I can only give you my word that I would never hurt you! If you turned up and changed your mind, I'd respect that and make sure you got home safe! I hope you can find it in yourself to trust me!

Me: I want to trust you. I really do!

My arousal had reached its peak. I plunged my fingers back inside my pussy and squeezed a boob. I wanted to meet Warren. I wanted to experience the sex we'd talked so much about.

Back and forth, we masturbated whilst trading messages of concern and reassurance. Warren told me to imagine us in a hotel room, a nice one that I could choose, and one he would pay for.

I imagined the luxurious bed and surroundings as I fingered my pussy and rubbed my clit. I imagined spreading my legs and taking his fat cock. If I could only free myself from that last shackle, the shackle of fear, I'd be able to meet Warren and experience my wildest fantasies.

When he sent me an unrequested image of his face, with a message promising my safety, I looked at his mature, handsome looks for the first time and climaxed. I shuddered on my bed, imaging the silver haired fox on screen shooting his seed deep inside me.

Me: Give me a week to think about it.

I sent the message and laid back on my bed, panting. Post orgasm was the best time to reflect. Warren replied that he was in no rush. He would give me all the time in the world. He also didn't want my face picture. He wanted his first time seeing my face to be in person.

It took me another two weeks to make the decision to meet Warren. We didn't fool around in the chatroom; we spoke honestly and seriously. It wasn't an easy decision to make, especially under the circumstances of not communicating with our voices.

I chose a nice hotel in the city, not too extravagant and definitely not rundown. We agreed a date, a Saturday afternoon, and Warren paid for the room. Our meet was set.

I asked him what I should wear. He told me to wear whatever made me feel comfortable. He'd love to see me in lingerie and a dress, but it was more important to him that I felt safe and under no pressure to have sex.

On the morning of our arranged meet, my stomach was churning like a slush machine. I couldn't think straight amongst all the nerves and excitement. I wasn't backing out, but I did have to keep knocking away the doubts in my mind.

After lunch, I logged into the chatroom and spoke to Warren. He said he had just checked into room 207. Instead of telling me how excited he was, he thoughtfully asked about my feelings, reassuring me I was under no pressure.

With no guilt or expectations, just hope that I would turn up, I promised Warren I would be there at 4pm. I was so nervous typing away in my bedroom, having told my parents I might be staying at a friend's house for the night.

I told Warren that I didn't want to feel awkward when I arrived. I didn't want to pretend we were there for anything other than sex. The introductions and niceties could wait until after we'd finished.

Warren: Do you want me to respectfully take control, Izzy?

Me: Yes!

Warren: I can't wait!

Me: For what?

Warren: To watch you cum on my cock, you naughty girl!

I ended the chat with a wicked grin. I hadn't been that excited or turned on in my life before. I showered and shaved, moisturised and painted my finger and toenails red.

I then slipped into a lipstick red lace lingerie set. The balcony bra flattered my full bust, lifting and enhancing my breasts, while the knickers left nothing to the imagination. My shaven mound was visible through the lace.

I pulled on jeans and a top, then checked myself over in the mirror. My make up was bright and fresh, as if I were going to the mall, and my long, dark hair was straight, ending at the middle of my back.

I put a pair of tan ankle boots on, grabbed my bag and jacket and headed out to the train station. I travelled anxiously into the city. I became paranoid, thinking the other passengers knew where I was going and why.

Hurrying from the station to the hotel, it finally hit me how insane it was to meet a man so old, to meet a man I didn't know, to meet a stranger for sex.

I entered the hotel, looking guilty of a crime. I kept my head down and went straight to the elevators. I finally sighed when the doors closed. I was alone, but not for long. I went up two floors in a matter of seconds, then I was walking on wobbly legs to room 207.

I nearly fainted just looking at the door. The surge of adrenaline washed through my body. I could feel my tummy doing somersaults, but I was still turned on. I had this energy that wouldn't let me turn away.

I raised my hand to knock on the door, but Warren beat me to it. The door opened and there he was, standing taller than I imagined in a pair of trousers and a shirt, beaming at my arrival.

"I knew you'd be beautiful, Izzy, but my god..." he said. "Please do come in."

His voice reminded me of one of my college tutors, educated, articulate and friendly. I blushed and thanked him before I stepped into the room and looked around.

"I must ask you something first, Izzy," he said, closing the door.

"Yes?" I turned around to face him.

"Is everything still as agreed?"

"It is," I breathed, filling with fear, excitement, lust and anticipation.

"Very well," he grinned, locking the door. "You can say stop at anytime, ok?"

I nodded, dropping my bag and slipping off my jacket. Warren smiled at the two hills pressing against my top, then he took me in his arms and pressed his body against mine.

It felt surreal kissing a man in his fifties, I'd only kissed guys around my own age, but he was a sensual kisser. I expected it to be urgent and lecherous, not erotic.

"You smell and taste divine, Izzy," Warren sighed, parting from my lips and moving me so my back was against the wall. "Do you really want me in control?" he asked in a seductive tone.

"Yes," I sighed. "Yes. I need you to be in control."

"Ohhh, Izzy, I'm going to make you cum over and over again, you sexy little thing."

Warren kissed me passionately against the wall. His hands went for my top, raising it up my body and over my head.

"I finally get to see your big tits in the flesh," he groaned, cupping underneath my bra and pushing them up together. His eyes feasted down on my creamy cleavage, which was spilling over the tops of the red lace.

I was so glad I went to meet him. I felt safer by the second. My body had long responded positively, and my mind was quickly catching up, as Warren unbuttoned my jeans and put a hand inside.

"Ohhh, yes," I panted.

His hand was inside my knickers. I pulled my jeans down to give him easier access and he groaned, slipping his tongue inside my mouth and a finger inside my pussy.

"Mmm, your soaking, Izzy, soaking wet for me, aren't you?"

"Yes, I can't help it," I breathed, pinned back against the wall, kissing an old man while he fingered my young pussy.

"I need to see your tits, Izzy," he grunted, pulling his hand out of my drenched underwear.

I wilted away from the wall as Warren brought his hands up to the centre of my back. He was the first guy to ever remove my bra so effortlessly. His quick fingers sent a shiver up my spine when he unhooked the clasp.

"Ohhh, God, they're perfect," he gasped.

My firm breasts spilled from the bra like two pieces of succulent fruit, soft and ripe.

"You've done that before," I giggled, releasing the last of my nervous tension.

"Once or twice," he chuckled, taking a firm hold of my naked breasts. I could feel is heavy, hot breathing on my skin as he began to grope and yield the soft flesh with his big hands.

We looked into each others' eyes and laughed. It was a silly moment of disbelief. We were finally together, after months of online chat, we were finally going to have sex.

Warren put his lips to my breasts and gently moved across the tops of them, moaning as he trailed my mounds with soft kisses. I breathed and watched as this old man brought out his tongue, and with the lightest of touches, licked a sensitive nipple.

"Uhh," I gasped, backing up against the wall. Warren smirked as he moved over to the other nipple and licked again. "Uhhh."

"Are they sensitive, Izzy," he grinned knowingly, caressing my boobs and teasing my nipples.

"Always," I sighed.

One sigh followed another as Warren rolled a nipple with his tongue and the other with his thumb. Back and forth he alternated between my breasts, driving me wild.

"I love your nipples," he said, taking control of my left breast while he put a hand inside my knickers again. "I'm going to make you cum where you stand."

"Do it," I moaned, pushing my hips away from the wall.

Warren slipped me a finger, then two, before filling me with three. I wasn't a virgin, but I was still tight. I moaned and grabbed his waist as my warm, wet vulva stretched and sucked around his fingers.

"Oh, yes, yes," I gasped. It felt amazing. Warren wasn't only fingering me tightly whilst sucking on my tit; he managed to rub my clit with his thumb at the same time.

My head banged against the wall as my body squirmed on his hand. I flung it back in ecstasy, forgetting where I was. "Yes! Yes! Make me cum!"

"Let it out, Izzy," he whispered, kissing my throat. "Let it out."

My hips gyrated on his hand, desperate to get that release. "Yes! Yes! I'm nearly there!" I begged for it. "Yes! Fuck me! Yes!"

"Mmm, cum, Izzy! Cum for me, you little slut!"

The muscles inside my pussy clenched and my body gave way. I fell into Warren, gripping onto him as he removed his thumb from my clit and pressed his hand right up between my legs. His fingers went deeper, all three of them, forcing me to ride and scream out my orgasm.

"Ohhhh... fuck... ohhhh... my god... yes... yes... ohhhh... Warren..."

"You were amazing. Now get on the bed so I can taste you. Mmm, I'm going to take my time with you, Izzy, you sexy girl."

I shuffled towards the bed with my jeans around my knees. We laughed before I sat on the edge and allowed him to remove my shoes, jeans and knickers. He beamed down at my body, scanning it as I moved into the middle of the bed and sprawled out. A grin stretched across my flushed face.

"You're a goddess," he said.

"No I'm not," I giggled. "I'm your naughty little girl."

"Mmm, my sexy little slut. Is that what you are, Izzy?" Warren removed his shirt, trousers and socks, standing beside the bed, revealing a fat bulge inside his tight underpants. Grey hair covered his manly body.

"I like the sound of being a slut more than I do a goddess," I giggled once more.

Warren smirked as he got onto the bed and spread my legs wide. He got down on his belly and his tongue was on my clit, licking and tasting me. I sighed, cupped my breasts and closed my eyes.

After a few toe-curling minutes, he looked up from between my legs. I met his grinning gaze, his lips glistening with my juice.

"I told you, Izzy... old guys do it better," he chuckled.

I blushed and put my hand on his head, pushing it back down, putting him back to work. Warren groaned into my pussy, slowly licking my lips and clit before pushing his tongue inside my slick hole. It was the best oral I'd had up to that point in my life.

I bucked my hips against his face, moaning with him as he eased a couple of fingers inside. Warren returned to my clit, pressing his tongue over the most throbbing part of my body, while two fingers slowly stimulated me internally. Before I knew it, I was groaning and panting another orgasm.

"I could eat your pussy all night," he said, coming up for air.

"Hhhhmmmm..." I sighed. I could have quite easily gotten under the duvet and fallen asleep.

Warren slipped backwards off the bed and removed his underpants. "Have you ever sucked a cock as old as mine, Izzy?" he smirked, knowing I hadn't.

His question was repulsive. A fifty-two-year-old man asking an eighteen-year-old girl a question like that, but that's what turned me on about him the most. The age difference.

I got onto all fours, grinning mischievously, moving like a playful cat whilst feeling free as a bird. Nobody but Warren knew I was with an old man. I reached the end of the bed and his thick cock. It stood firm and erect, right in front of my face.

"No, I haven't sucked a cock as old as yours," I looked up at him and flicked my tongue across the tip. He flinched but kept his composure. "But I want to."

Wrapping my fingers around his thick, veiny shaft, I think he liked my red nails more than I did. Warren emitted a quiet groan as I pulled his foreskin back and caught a droplet of pre-cum with my tongue.

My mouth salivated with anticipation. I was keen to get his old cock inside my mouth, but I needed to tease him first, so I slowly rolled his foreskin back and forth, and ran my eager tongue across his silky-smooth, glistening gland. It was fat and swollen, dark and spongey.

Licking my lips, his cock twitched and released a few more droplets. I positioned myself so I was sitting on the end of the bed, ready and comfortable to give him my best blowjob. I wasn't very experienced because guys my age tended to cum within minutes, robbing me of gaining that experience.

"Show me what a slut you are, Izzy," Warren smirked as I moved my hand along his hard shaft.

I giggled, wanting to hear him beg for my mouth. "Have you ever had a blowjob from a girl as young as me before?" I teased him.

"Not since I was in college. Now suck it, Izzy. Put me in your mouth like a good little girl. Show me what a slut you are."

"You won't cum too soon, will you?" I teased some more as I stroked his hanging ball sac with my fingernails.

"Uhhh, suck it, Izzy," he grunted. "Put me between those sweet lips of yours."

Deciding it was time, I ran my tongue along his shaft, tasting his masculinity, his mature masculinity. His old cock tasted clean. I licked it again and again as he moaned and felt my tits.

I took one final look at his cock, admiring how hard it was for me, then opened my mouth and closed my lips around it. Warren cursed, squeezing my tits as I began to suck on his cock.

"Fuuuck! Mmm! That's it, Izzy! Ohhhh... my little slut! Suck my old cock, you dirty girl!"

Keeping his foreskin fully retracted, I moved my warm, wet mouth back and forth over the dome head, using my tongue to massage and stimulate the underside.

"Yeees! That's it, Izzy! Suck that cock, slut! Urrrrrr! Fuck!" Warren put his hands on my head, encouraging me to increase the pace. "Mmm, yes, suck it."

He started to thrust his hips and pull my head downwards. I stretched my mouth and sucked for all I was worth, a young slut who met an old man in a hotel for sex.

I kept sucking, deeper and deeper down his shaft while he fucked my mouth and groaned what a slut I was. I agreed and cupped his balls, massaging the sperm inside. I thought he was going to cum down my throat, so I prepared myself for a thick, salty mouthful.

"Ohhh! I want to cum in your mouth so bad," he sighed, pulling my head back. We looked into each others' eyes as I gasped for breath. "But I need to fill your tight pussy first."

"Did you bring condoms?" I asked, still stroking his shaft.

Izzywiz
Izzywiz
21 Followers
12