Cyber Sex to Hotel Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, did you?" Warren smiled.

"No!" I became annoyed at both of us. "I'm not protected. The pill messes with my thyroid!"

"I know, you told me before, remember?" Warren didn't seem fazed. He helped me up and turned me around to face the bed.

"So why didn't you bring condoms?" I hypocritically complained over my shoulder.

"The same reason you didn't. I thought you'd bring them."

"Warren... wait!" I panicked, as he bent me over and kicked my feet apart.

"I'm in control, Izzy, and I'm going to give you your pregnancy risk fantasy... unless you tell me no..."

I shivered with my palms sunk into the bed. It was a fantasy to have unprotected sex, but not something I wanted to risk in real life. I'd been careless for not bringing condoms, naïve, irresponsible and unfair to assume the man would.

"Warren..." I tried to think, but his cock was between my legs, rubbing along my slit.

"Tell me what you want, Izzy. Do you want my cock inside you or not?"

"This isn't fair," I moaned, gripping the bed cover. The fat dome was brushing between my soaking wet labia, teasing me away from my senses. I was in mental turmoil.

"You need to be quick making up your mind. I only have so much willpower. My cock is ready to enter your tight, little pussy. Can you feel it, Izzy?"

"Oh god... wait... ohhh... you can't cum inside me..."

"Once I'm inside you, we both know I won't be pulling out until I've cum."

"Uhhh..." I moaned, feeling the tip at my hole, pushing, pressing, daring to enter me.

"Do it..."

"Do what, Izzy?" Warren tortured me, stretching my pussy but not quite going in.

"Fuck me... put it in and fuck me..." I was breathless, pushing back to get him inside me.

"Are you sure?" Warren chuckled, pushing the head inside and then pulling it back out.

"Stop it!" I exclaimed, frustrated and desperate, but not sure what I really wanted. "Just fuck me... fuck meeee... aaaaaghhh! Uhhhhhh!" His cock entered my body in one long thrust. "Uhhhhhh! It's too big!"

The wind was knocked from my sail as I grimaced down at the bed with gritted teeth. As I absorbed the sudden intrusion, my hair cascaded down in front of my face.

"Ohhhh, you're a tight one, Izzy, but I'm sure a little slut like you can handle it.

We've talked about me taking you like this for hours, and now it's finally happening."

I kept hold of the bed sheets while an old man fucked my young pussy from behind. Bent over for him like a slut, he pounded me with his big cock.

As my tits swung beneath me, I screamed straight ahead at the wall. It was hard, deep and painful at times, but it was also the best feeling a cock had ever given me. I soon climaxed, squealing as Warren kept fucking me.

"My first load of the evening is ready, Izzy, my sexy little slut. Are you ready for it?" He got rough, ramming into me, knocking at my cervix while his balls swung up and hit my mound.

"Yes," I gasped, building towards another climax. "Cum inside me."

"You want this old man to knock you up, Izzy? Yeah? You want my cum deep inside your young womb, fertilising one of your teenie eggs? Tell me, slut! Tell me what you want!"

His thrusts were so deep I could hardly breath, let alone talk. I was thinking about the next orgasm, his dirty talk and genuine threat to impregnate me only brought me closer.

"Cum inside me!" I managed to scream. "Cum deep inside me! I want your cum!" I couldn't believe I said the words so clearly.

"Ohhh, it's gonna be a thick load, Izzy. I've been saving this up, just for you," he warned, gasping as his cock swelled deep inside my tight pussy.

"Fuck!" I sobbed, getting fucked onto the tips of my toes. "I'm cumming... uhhhhhh!"

"Ohhhhh, you tight little slut! I'm gonna cum so deep inside you and put a big bun in your little oven!"

I exploded in orgasm, collapsing onto the bed. Warren grabbed my hips and pulled me up. I was too limp and too busy convulsing while he fucked me like a sex doll.

"I'm gonna fuck this tight cunt all night, Izzy. I'm gonna fill it with so much cum it'll be swimming around inside your womb until your pregnant! Ahhhhhhh!"

Warren grunted so loud, I thought the hotel staff were about to knock the door down, before he finished emptying his balls deep inside me. I felt it gushing into my pussy, coating my walls, flooding my fertile womb with millions of mobile sperm.

"Ohhhhh, fuck me!" Warren sighed, pulling his cock from my body.

"Uhhhh," I finally fell weightless onto the bed.

My pussy squelched as warm seed leaked from between my legs. It was a sore mess. I was a sore mess. Warren came to me, soft and gentle.

"Are you ok, Izzy?" he asked, kissing my head.

"You destroyed me," I said. It was a truthful compliment.

Warren smiled. "I'll take it easy next time."

"I'm going to be ruined for weeks."

Warren chuckled. "Yes, when I've finished with you. Now let's get you in the shower, freshen you up. Would you like something to eat?"

"Cheeseburger and fries would be nice." I did suddenly feel hungry.

Two hours later, showered, fed and rested, Warren took his time with me. It felt like we were making love. I came twice in the missionary position before he came inside me again.

I fell asleep, waking around 9am the next morning. I took his cock one last time, before I went home feeling like I'd been gang banged. I sought the emergency contraception pill and sat around for hours deciding if I should take it.

The thought I could be pregnant turned me on. It frightened the life out of me to, when I thought about rationally, but then I'd think about the three times Warren came deep inside me.

I didn't take the pill and I didn't catch pregnant. When I logged onto the chatroom and spoke to him, he confessed to having had the snip in his forties.

I called him a bastard for causing me so much stress, but in the end I was relieved. I didn't want a baby at eighteen, especially not by a stranger in his fifties.

12