All Comments on 'Cyber Sex to Hotel Sex'

by Izzywiz

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cuckoldme90cuckoldme903 months ago

Fantastic first story well written and belielvable. I found it very erotic, well done

Wiz1002Wiz10023 months ago

Great first story, Izzy. Very hot and really well told.

Many an old geezer (like myself) fantasizes about getting with a young (possibly teenage) woman but it very rarely happens so reading this certainly sent the endorphins surging through my mind that such an encounter was possible!

I liked the twist at the end that Warren had had the snip - up until then I thought he was a bastard for not bringing the condoms and possibly putting Izzy in the family way! But that was a great little addition to the story and fulfilled Izzy’s pregnancy risk fantasy.

Doucar1Doucar13 months ago

Good start!

Thank you and please write more.

seve461seve4613 months ago

Great story and well written. We need you Izzy to write more. You made this old man happy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

More coming?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really enjoyed that, please write more. .

Crusader235Crusader2353 months ago

Very hot! More please. Five stars

ciderman_ukciderman_uk3 months ago

Great first story, well written, believable setup (suspect there may be some truth to it?), hot erotic piece that made an old man happy!

BigwillnvaBigwillnva3 months ago

Excellent story !! 👏

Campus77Campus773 months ago

This was a good story. Very erotic and actually believable. Being an old man myself, I could picture being the guy and giving her the pleasure of experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous