All Comments on 'Cyber Sissy Ch. 03'

by missvicky53

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A great story -

that gets even better with each new chapter! Please keep on writing about this incredible relationship and don't listen to the critics - they're a dime a dozen anyway!

Thank you! 5 *s!

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
Confused

Mistress Megan holds all the cards and her sissy slave's consent is hardly an issue. At times She talks the talk (example: he has no choice, etc., etc.) but when she "walks the walk", it doesn't seem like She's really done her homework. Either that or she is taking it very slowly for his sake... not sure which. I like this story and it's written very well..... but I guess I'm wondering a little what her lack of experience in this matter will eventually lead to.

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loving it.

I am loving all 3 stories so far.I feel this is so great.Wish this was happening to me,TWOSPERITS

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How come..

..he never noticed all the work going on in the guest room, and the lock being put on the door?

Who drew the hot bath that so magically appeared?

And a "light lunch" in the "late afternoon"? WTF?

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good so far

I have some major questions in regard to whether she loves the guy or not. she hasn't uttered a single word in that respect, apon which, the guy was surely to take notice. he would, or is, realizing the situation will get worse for his future, fantasy or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mediocre

The best I can say is that the English is fluent. But Megan talks like a cross between Princess Margaret and Heidi Fleiss. And in addition to the inconsistencies pointed out by the previous commenter, which I also noticed, the panty-gag seems to appear and disappear a bit too easily.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous