Cyberspunk 2069 Bk. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped my hands to the blonde guy's lap and ground my ass against his thighs, while he licked between my shoulders and crushed my tits in his fingers. I leaned forward and planted my feet, so I could raise and slap my ass down on his cock loudly and wetly - my lube dispensers going a little haywire and soaking his crotch with frothed-up cream. The Pet and the other two guys at the booth even slowed down to watch as I milked their friend, and he grabbed my hips to try to steady me. I was stronger than him, though, and his cock was trapped in my shuddering snatch as I rode him like a backwater carnie. I was actually sweating when I slammed my ass down hard to his base, and my limbs shook with an orgasm that felt like a little ending of the world. Some vocalizations eked out of me that didn't make any sense. They were just manifestations of pleasure working their way up my throat in reedy whines.

When I lifted myself from the guy's crotch he was too drained to hold me there, and a heavy splatter of cum spilled from my snatch onto the floor between his feet. I stumbled against the wall and stayed there a moment until my eyes stopped spinning, then swiped some sweaty hair from my face to look around again. I was still hungry. I felt like a succubus, draining the life from hordes of ecstatic men until I was surrounded by their empty, grinning husks. I tottered through the writhing masses and heard an announcement from the D.J. on stage.

"Need five House Pets to the V.I.P. room! Let's keep bumping and grinding, party people!" I peered toward the back of the space, beyond the dance floor, and noticed the velvet ropes outside a beaded curtain on the wall. It didn't sound like any specific girls were being requested, so I pushed my way over, shivering against every body that pressed into mine, and dripping cum from both pairs of my lips.

There was a bouncer just inside the curtain as I pushed through - a big white guy with a pointy goatee - and he nodded toward the big sectional sofa at the center of the room as I entered. There were four young guys sprawled around it, half-dressed in expensive suits, and draped with moaning girls in plastic and metal collars. There had to be half a dozen Pets in there already - so the guys must have been pretty insatiable too. Or just powdered up, like my most recent victim.

"You new?" An Indian guy wearing dark shades asked as I approached, and a girl with a shaved head kissed up and down his cock.

"Y-yeah, just started," I said, curling my hands around each other behind my back. The guy nodded and looked me over.

"Not bad, dig the little shoulder vines," he motioned to the filigree on my arms. "Geddown here and share with her," he adjusted his naked legs so there was room for me beside the other girl, and I nestled in between his thighs. The shaved-head Pet looked at me across his crotch as I leaned in to lick and suckle his shaft, then closed her eyes again and continued. Our lips and tongues occasionally overlapped, and we drooled onto each other's faces whenever he would pull one of us up to slobber on his helmet for a couple of minutes in turns.

The other girls were splayed over the cushions with whole hands jammed into their cunts, and their hair smelling like piss above their crusty faces. The music seemed less oppressive in the room, and I could really hear every squelch and slap and squish as the orgy gyrated over the black leather of the club furniture. The Indian guy held the other Pet's head halfway down his shaft while I licked under his balls, and he unloaded a massive nut in her mouth. It cascaded down his shaft in thick sheets that soaked my face, and I could hear a faint whirring sound between his thighs. He must have had some kind of knockoff SemSac pump, because he just kept cumming. I lifted my head out from the gooey waterfall, with the front of my hairline plastered to my brow, and wiped my eyes clear as my toes curled.

In the ring, I did all I could to avoid being cummed in - but with the chip... I literally moved the other girl aside and swallowed the guy's cock to the base, gulping and groaning through my nostrils as he pumped two or three pints of cum down my throat. It backed up and leaked from my nostrils, adding to the mess on his crotch, until he finally let out a strained grunt and the whirring clicked off.

"Fucking... fucking hell..." he panted as I eased myself up, with a huge cum bubble expanding from my nose. It popped and slid down my tits with the rest of the slime, coating my toned tummy and legs before pooling on the hard floor. "Hey, Bruce! Bruce, you gotta try this one!"

A jacked and tatted white boy wearing just an undershirt turned from the jiggly ass cheeks he was presently ruining over the back of the couch, and looked over my cum-drenched face.

"Yeah?" He paused his rutting, and lifted up the girl in front of him by her hair. "Better than this one?" She was a chubby, pink-haired MILF with fat titties and a soft round belly, and her makeup was a disaster after probably hours of fucking with those guys.

"Dude like, five times better," the Indian guy grinned, reclining against the cushions. The tatted guy looked between me and the MILF, then pulled out and dragged her against the wall. He thudded over to grab my hair next, and as he did I felt another full-body shiver and had a flashback to university. He tossed me against the wall beside the MILF and I got a good look at his cock. At least 11 inches, slightly darker than the rest of his body, with ridges along the top that would torture a clit at full speed. Definitely a mod-cock, though not a professional one.

"Let's have ourselves a little contest," he sneered, and swiped some cummy hair from my face. The skin-to-skin sensation sent a little quiver through my outstretched legs, and he slapped his cock against my forehead. "Don't look like you got much left in you."

"We-we'll see," I smirked. He seemed to like that, pressing his engorged head between my lips and humping forward so that my head was against the wall. He eased his hips toward my nose as I swallowed the ridges of his cock, until nearly the whole thing was flexing down my neck. Then he pulled out.

"Hm, Dinesh ain't kidding. Yer turn, sweetness," he stepped in front of the MILF and began feeding her next. Her fingers curled against the floor as he plopped into her throat, and bulged the skin of it against her bright blue, plastic collar. He gave her a few playful humps and she gagged once, before he pulled out. She coughed and drooled onto her heavy tits, and he returned to me. He humped a little harder this time, knocking my head against the wall as he got close to bottoming out against my face, and then yanked his shaft out like a bumpy ripcord. His boys watched from the couch, still fucking and fisting, but now with cheesy grins etched onto their faces.

The tatted guy bucked the MILF's head against the wall and she retched, then pounded mine and I could taste some of her acidity. Every time my head hit the hard plaster I felt my pussy jump. And by my fifth turn, when he was really giving it to me - gripping my skull and plowing my neck like he was drilling for oil - I gurgled around his meat and shot a fountain of clear squirt splattering against the leather of the nearby couch.

"Haha - holy shit, what a little pain slut!" Dinesh cackled near the entrance to the V.I.P. room. His friend held me there for a few moments while my legs squirmed, and then tugged himself free again, allowing me a sloppy gasp of air.

"Think you mighta been right bud," the tatted guy turned to his friend, "but let's just be sure." He stepped in front of the panting MILF with her streaked makeup, and fed her his shaft almost to the base. She couldn't quite take it all the way, but he fucked her head against the wall regardless. She sputtered and choked and strained, hands shaking against his thighs as his balls slapped her chin aggressively. My eyes were returning from their blissful roll around my skull, and I looked over at the display to my right. The MILF was struggling, almost convulsing as she got her face pounded into slop, and the tatted guy didn't show any sign of slowing down.

"C'mooon, gimme a squirt!" He jeered, adjusting his grip to hold her head against the wall and fuck straight down her throat. It was clear she didn't have a pleasure chip - she wasn't resisting, but she wasn't enjoying it thoroughly like I was, either. She was starting to turn red, nearly the color of her hair, and burped a thick wash of foam around his dick that ran down her neck and chest.

"H-hey..." I rasped, throat full of slime. He didn't hear me. "Hey!" I tried again, and Dinesh looked at me. I started sitting myself up against the wall, the haze of my intense orgasm clearing like a morning mist. The sloppy, burping retches from the MILF's mouth grew louder as her arms went slack, and I popped my shoulders up to deactivate the chip.

"HEY," I boomed, and the tatted guy looked at me, sitting there against the wall covered in sweat and cum. "That's enough."

"The fuck you think you are? Pets don't make the rules. Her face is just another hole for me to jerk off with 'til I'm done with it," he sneered, looking down at the suffocating creature impaled on his dick. He didn't even see me close the distance.

I speared him into the other wall, and the MILF fell over gasping as his cock cleared her face. He didn't have time to holler as I climbed his back and cinched his neck with my bicep pulled tight around his throat.

"She's only a hole if she wants to be a hole," I growled in his ear, spitting against the side of his head through gritted teeth. He tried to roll me off and I snaked my legs between his, bowing them out awkwardly so that he couldn't maneuver. He tried slapping his hands behind him to grab at me, but I tightened my grip on his neck and yanked his chest off the ground, making him gurgle just like he had done to us. Well, sort of.

"What the fuck," Dinesh yelled, as the bouncer hopped over the furniture to pull me off his V.I.P. charge. The big goatee guy grabbed my waist, and I whipped an elbow around behind me, catching him hard enough in the ear to send him stumbling for a moment. Then he looped his arms under my pits and hauled me up, still choking out my prey until he was too heavy to pull with me. I kicked and spat as the bouncer pulled me from the room, and the whole club watched in shock as I was dragged outside, naked and slimed, to wait for the police.

Chapter 9

Durham County Detention Facility

Durham, North Carolina

September 24, 2069

1:47 A.M.

When the officers let me call Boz and my brother, I told them to grab my clothes from the trash can at SERVE before they came to get me. I liked my new boots, and didn't want to lose them just because some asshole guy needed a smackdown. They showed up at the jail less than a half hour later, and I was sitting naked in a cell behind a white metal door. I must have looked like some kind of dangerous, feral animal, because the other arrestees didn't even catcall me as I was being walked in or out.

Manny seemed to have sobered up by the time they arrived as the cavalry, probably out of worry for me. And Boz spoke with the officers while I explained what happened to my brother.

"A fucking pleasure chip," Manny laughed, "you of all people??"

"I know, shut up - you're always telling me to have more fun," I tried to suppress a grin.

"Sure but, this..." he waved a hand over my cum-crusted body and tangled brown hair, clearly taken aback.

"I went a little overboard," I shrugged, hands still cuffed behind my back. Boz came over with an officer after a little while and got my shackles removed, averting his eyes until I was back in my windbreaker and boots. The officer didn't seem thrilled to be letting me go, but didn't raise a stink about it, either. When we piled into an autocab to head back to his house in Colonial Village, I asked Boz what he'd said to the cops.

"Oh, I deliver Mexican there all the time. Those guys love cilantro, but they probably don't want their chief to know that," he grinned and dragged on his vape. "They thought you were a port rat, or one of those disappeared Pets from the news, since you had on the paper collar."

"Port rat?" Manny looked at him.

"Yeah like, refugees sneaking in from the coast. Hiding out in boxes of food or whatever." He didn't say it in a judgemental way, the term was obviously the cop's, not his.

"Motherfuckers..." Manny shook his head.

"Mackey warned us," I sneered, and Manny laughed. We didn't get back to Boz's place until almost 3 A.M. and were all dead tired. Manny said he could hear me snoring like a tractor before he went to bed. The next morning Boz was watching a podcast stream while he rolled some old-fashioned blunts for our next tourist adventure, and the show hosts were talking about South America.

Apparently the Chinese-Brazilian coalition was sweeping across the continent, occupying capitols on a "peacekeeping" mission. They claimed they were stamping out authoritarianism, and Boz almost choked on his spit laughing. I watched a little animated map turning red from Venezuela to Ecuador, and thought about my parents there on the coast. I went to the guest room and dug my phone out of my windbreaker, hoping the 3% battery charge would last long enough for a quick call. The line trilled two times, three times, then went to voicemail.

"Hola, this is Mariana Murcia, please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Suerte."

*****

Things start to get dangerous in Book 4, after Mia is offered a hefty sum to throw her next match. Her decision will reveal unexpected truths about her friends, and lead to new conflicts she may not be prepared for. Can the lessons of the past save her from a merciless cycle? Or will she be swallowed up like so many bright flames that came before her?