Cybil is Seeking a New Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm mesmerized by you, Mistress. I'm yours." I said, oblivious of what lays ahead.

"Yes, you are mine and every day that passes, it will be more so. I know you are new to this life, but I'll take you into the most loving enslavement beyond your dreams."

"Now, I understand the life-long career you offer." I said.

"Dear Sean, you are a glove to a hand and in my case, I'm prone to say, approximately the right fit. Maybe it can be the perfect fit, in time." Cybil said, already shaping her acquisition into her desired model of slave, at least in her mind.

"What now, Mistress Cybil?" I asked, not knowing what to do. It's not until tomorrow as an office job, so everything is new and different for me.

"Take a couple of days off to think about yourself becoming a slave, my slave for life. Once you decide to come back and you walk through the front door, we will recite the vows again. After that, we will look at each other and if we both agree to it, there's no turning back. I'll give you a passionate kiss, sealing our agreement. Do you agree to this?" Cybil said, looking deep into him.

"You make it sound serious." I said, noticing that in the just mentioned there's no fooling around.

"It is serious. Think about it, you will serve me always. It is lots of fun devoting your life to me also, if you want this life." Cybil said, making him understand the deepness of it.

"I enjoyed today and as you suggest, I'll think about it. It is a pleasure meeting you, Cybil."

"Likewise. Think about all that's at stake and I would appreciate that you let me know whatever your decision is as well as any doubts that will arise." Cybil said, thinking how fast this went through, wondering if he will have second thoughts. Something in her inner self says he will be back and maybe with a little help given to him, it is for good.

"I will." I said. We kissed goodbye and left with a lot to think about.

12