Cyndi does the Laundry

Story Info
Cyndi fingers herself for a stranger at the laundromat.
1.6k words
4.55
12.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cyndi parked her car in the lot of the strip mall and carried her basket of dirty clothes into the laundromat.

She had the place to herself this morning and quickly sorted and started her loads. Then there was nothing to do except sit in the sun of the big picture window and listen to the machines hum. It was a bright fall day, warm and sunny. Cyndi liked sunny days, they always made her feel horny.

With no one around Cyndi got up and started wandering to the back of the space. Where was her favorite dryer? There it was. Cyndi had found out about this machine by accident one day, now she used this laundromat exclusively. It was at just the right height, and had just the right wobble.

Cyndi fed the empty machine the required change and pressed a button. The dryer began humming and vibrating. Cyndi leaned forward onto the dryer so the machine's rounded edge hit her right in the crotch. She leaned into the dryer as the vibrations started doing their thing to her pussy.

Oh, this feels so nice, Cyndi thought to herself. Her nipples sprang to attentions under her Save the Sea Turtles T-shirt. She ground her hips forward, gripping the machine in both hands. The shaking machine was doing amazing things to her clit and she gave a little moan of pleasure.

Cyndi's hips were rolling slowly against the warm metal of the dryer, her eyes were closed and breathing heavy. She thought about the time she and her husband had put on a show for their neighborhood peeping tom. It had been so hot, being watched by a stranger. Her pussy gushed as she thought about the amazing sex they'd had, right in front of their open window.

Open window, Cyndi thought. She looked towards the brightly lit front of the laundromat, at the big picture window. Oh God, she thought, what if I... Cyndi had a mini-cum at the thought of strangers, men or women, watching her finger herself in that window. She wanted it so bad, being exposed to strangers as the dirty slut that she was, seeing how her nakedness turned them on.

Cyndi snuck a hand up under her shirt and cupped her heavy breast, then rolled and pinched her nipple. Jolts of pleasure ran straight to her oozing pussy, making her moan and squeeze harder. She was humping the dryer now, desperate for release. Images ran through her mind of men watching her while stroking their hard cocks, women staring at her as she came for them, cunny wide open and pulsing pink.

She was close, so close. She needed to cum, her body was shaking, right on the edge, when she heard the door open. Her eyes flew open. Someone had just walked in!

It was an old man, short and gray haired. He had his back to the door, trying to pull a cart of some sort through. Cyndi didn't think he had seen her yet. Her perverted mind came up with an idea at once.

She straightened up and tugged her shirt back into place, then casually walked up to the front of the building towards her machines. The man had won his struggle with the door and was now pushing his cart towards the machines next to Cyndi.

Cyndi approached the man with a dazzling smile. "Hi!" she said brightly. "Um, I have a little problem, I was wondering if you could help?" She batted her eyelashes at him and took a deep breath, pushing out her chest.

Gus blinked at the sexy dish standing before him. Hubba hubba, she was cooking with gas! Blonde hair, big blue eyes, great chest and gams for days! She could have anything she wanted from him!

Cyndi took the old guy by the hand and hurried him back to the unisex bathroom. Before he knew what was happening she had them both inside with the door locked. Cyndi pushed the man against the closed door. "What's your name?" she asked in a sultry, seductive voice.

"Gus, I'm Gus" the old dude stammered.

"Well, Gus, just stand there and be quiet." Cyndi pressed a finger to his lips, staring him in the eyes. Gus nodded once. And Cyndi began her show.

Cyndi stared the stranger in the eyes as she lifted her T-shirt up to her neck. Her perfect tits sprang free and wobbled gently, she reached up and cupped them both, licking her lips and pinching her hard pink nipples. She threw her head back and moaned in delight.

Gus was in shock. He had expected a plumbing question maybe, not a strip show! Now Cyndi was rolling her hips, grinding her thighs together trying to stimulate her clit. She opened her eyes again and saw the old man rubbing the lump in his pants. Yes! The thought of him getting off on her drove Cyndi to new heights.

Once again locking eyes with the old guy Cyndi began rolling her jeans-shorts down her legs. They were tight, she had to wiggle them past her generous hips. Cyndi's clit was large enough to graze the material as it passed, giving her another jolt. Her snatch was dripping, staining the cloth even darker. She dropped them to the floor and showed off her shaved cunt to the stranger, gently opening her cunny lips and tilting her hips towards him for a better look.

Gus was sure he was dreaming, or maybe having a stroke. Gorgeous women just didn't do this, in his experience! But she was real all right, now Gus could smell her, the thick hot scent of a woman in heat. She kept staring him in the eyes as she played with herself, it was blowing his mind! He didn't want to move and ruin the spell but he just had to massage his growing erection through his pants.

Cyndi's knees were getting weak. She backed up and sat on the single commode, legs spread wide, fingers busy stroking and flicking her pretty pussy for her audience of one. Her nipples ached and she lifted one hand to pinch and squeeze them both. Her other had was tracing circles around her clit, making it stand out even higher. Cyndi had a large clit and loved having it sucked on, or just stared at as this gent was doing now.

Gus wanted to take his cock out and touch himself so bad but he wasn't sure what this beauty would do! Now she was mauling her lovely breasts, twisting the nipples and squeezing them hard while she ran circles around a clit the size of a pencil eraser. She was moaning again, head thrown back but her slitted eyes still locked on his as she toyed with her sex.

Cyndi was getting so wet, her fingers were making squelching sounds as she masturbated faster and faster, horniness in overdrive from performing. Her hand abandoned her still aching titties so she could shove two fingers into her sopping cunt, the other hand working her clit. Looking at the old guy she asked him, "Should I cum for you? Would you like that? Just nod," she gasped.

Gus nodded yes frantically. His hand kept rubbing his fly, his mouth was wide open and he didn't even realize it, he was almost hypnotized by this erotic creature before him. She was arching her back, tits standing proud, both hands working her shaved cunny, breathing hard, thighs beginning to cord.

Cyndi wanted to keep her eyes open as she came but it was just too much! She moaned again, the loudest yet. A pink flush was spreading up her chest, her legs started shaking and then she was there, cumming so hard, her pussy clasping her fingers as she drove them in and out.

Her cunny was drooling juices as she worked her bunched fingers and strummed her clit. Her hips rolled as she squirmed on the toilet seat, panting and sweating as her orgasm rolled over her, beating in time with her pulse. So good, it was so good, she loved showing herself, getting strangers hot, knowing she had the power to arouse them, make them want her.

Cyndi was bucking and jerking as she came, staring right at him the whole time, it was too much for Gus. He grabbed his dick hard through his slacks and came in his pants, throbbing, jets of sperm soaking his khakis. Cyndi saw this and came yet again! God, she loved getting people off! Making other people want her, want to fuck her, cum over thoughts of her, it was so sexy to her, so fucking hot!

Finally her body slowed, her breathing returning to normal. Gus looked and saw a woman totally satisfied; legs splayed, body limp, eyes bright with mischief and a sultry smile on her kissable lips. T-shirt still racked up around her neck, shorts on the floor around one ankle.

Cyndi was limp with pleasure. The old gent in front of her was looking less shocked and more relaxed, good. She took a deep breath and smiled at the stranger. "Thank you," she said with a smile. She began dressing again, saying to him, "I won't say anything if you won't, okay?" He just nodded. Cyndi liked this guy, he reminded her of someone. Snapping her shorts closed she stood and walked over to Gus, gave him a kiss on the top of his head.

"See you next time, big guy" the strange woman said with a smile as she unlocked the bathroom door and peeked out. Seeing no one she turned back to him and smiled once more. "Don't forget to wash those pants too now," she said as she left. Gus looked down. Yup, better toss these in too or his wife would have a fit. Well it was worth it!

Gus figured he'd be doing the wash from now on, help his poor wife out. Just in case...

To Be Continued...