Cyndi in Paradise

Story Info
Exhibitionist Cyndi and her hubby in Hawaii.
2.2k words
4.4
9.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cyndi and her husband Jim stepped out into the warm tropical evening. They were here, in Hawaii!

Jim had won the trip at a local casino they visited. Now they had a week to experience everything paradise had to offer. They had a suite in one of the big hotels on Hilo Bay on the Big Island, all expenses paid! This was a once in a lifetime chance and they were going to make the most of it.

Cyndi was an exhibitionist and her husband Jim her willing accomplice. They both found public sex to be hot and were looking forward to finding a semi-secluded spot outside somewhere. They had already had some naughty adventures in their hometown, now it was time to get erotic in an exotic new locale.

Jim had been stoking Cyndi's motor all day, whispering lascivious ideas in her ear, grabbing her ass, kissing her passionately in the hotel bar. They had gone upstairs to change into beachwear, now on the elevator ride down from their suite Jim caught his wife's eye and nodded subtly at the camera in the ceiling. Cyndi gave her husband a naughty smile.

The security guy manning the monitors couldn't believe his eyes. Elevator five was coming down from the top floor, in it was a man and a woman and he was stroking her off right there!

She was in front, facing the camera and mostly hiding the guys face. He was behind her, one hand in the bottoms of her swimsuit massaging her mound. The other hand had one of her fantastic tits out and was squeezing it and rolling the nipple between his fingers.

She had her head thrown back and looked like she was about a second away from cumming! It was the couple that had won that casino prize, they were going at it right in front of the camera.

And now she brought her head back up and looked straight into the camera! The man whispered something and she raised one hand, brought a finger to her mouth and started sucking on it. All while never losing eye contact with the security camera!

The poor security man was losing his mind. Before he could decide what to do one way or the other the couple had gotten their clothes back together, the elevator doors opened and the couple stepped out into the lobby.

The valet had brought their rental around, a convertible, and they sped off into the sunset. Jim and the concierge had had a talk, a large tip changed hands and Jim had a map to a spot only the locals knew about. But not a bar or a restaurant, oh no.

Jim was driving under the speed limit on purpose. He wanted people to pass his car and see his gorgeous wife riding shotgun topless! Cyndi had been working on her tan under the powerful Pacific sun and it showed, she was a luscious caramel all over except for the two tiny triangles centered over her delightful pink nipples.

Cyndi was loving it. The lush countryside, the hot sun on her bare skin, the excitement every time a car approached from either direction! Her ever thoughtful hubby had gotten a convertible with a light interior so her darkened skin would stand out. When she heard an approaching vehicle she would cup and fondle her breasts, tweaking her hard little nips. As they passed she would rise up in her seat and wave, the reactions she was getting were amazing!

Jim was thrilled by how much Cyndi was enjoying herself. It wasn't that long ago she had been too shy to tell her husband about her secret passion, now she was reveling in it. They fantasized together while making love about the various scenarios they were hot to try and sex in public was right at the top of the list.

They were on their way now to a location the islanders around here used as a make-out spot, a hidden waterfall just off a side street out past the suburbs. The concierge had told Jim that it was pretty heavily used, Jim thought their chances of being seen would be excellent.

Jim pulled into a dirt parking area and shut off the car. Several other cars were in the tiny lot and the couple grinned at each other, knowing what that meant.

They kissed once, passionately, and got out.

The trail leading into the jungle was still clearly visible in the evening light, they headed down it excitedly.

This is it! Cyndi thought to herself! She could feel the heat radiating from her body as lewd thoughts overtook her. They had come to a clearing next to a small waterfall, filling the air with pleasant white noise. Several paths ran from the area off into the gloom. No one was visible but Cyndi was sure there were people around nearby.

Cyndi turned to her husband and raised her arms for a kiss. Jim willingly obliged and before long they were making out like teenagers. Cyndi moaned as Jim grabbed her ass and pulled her onto the boner now tenting his shorts. He kissed her neck and Cyndi threw her head back and squirmed against him.

"Oh, Jim, this is getting me so wet!" Cyndi cried. "Strip me, baby, get this swimsuit off me!" She ground her thighs together, seeking more stimulation for her aching clit.

Jim was only too happy to help and soon his gorgeous wife was naked in the setting sunlight. He gasped, she was so erotic! Smoldering dark eyes, beautiful firm tits capped with suckable pink nipples, nicely flared hips and a shaved cunt just waiting to gobble up his dick. He quickly shed his clothes as well.

"Mmm, Jim honey, let me suck that cock for awhile" Cyndi said, dropping to her knees in front of her husband. Jim had no objection. Cyndi wrapped one hand around the base, holding it still for her licking tongue. She would drag it up his shaft in long slow strokes, then polish his knob before taking it all in her hot mouth.

Jim groaned in ecstasy. His wife's experienced tongue knew just how to drive him to the edge. His buttocks clenched as his hips gave an involuntary thrust forward into Cyndi's oral cavern. She was moaning around his cock, the vibrations were insane. He wouldn't be able to last very long at this rate.

Cyndi was caressing Jim's balls when she felt them tightening up in her hand. His cock was throbbing in her throat and he was making those grunts he always made before cumming. She flushed with pleasure herself, knowing it was her driving him up the wall. She got off on making her hubby lose it and cum before he was ready!

Jim gave a primal yell and blasted his load down Cyndi's greedy gullet. She was swallowing right along with his pulses, massaging his shaft and keeping him hard. Oh god he loved it when she did that! Jim knew what it meant. Lovely Cyndi was extra horny today!

Leaves rustled behind the couple as Cyndi was swallowing Jim's huge load. Another couple was coming up one of the paths towards the clearing. The waterfall's roar covered any nearby sound as they turned into the clearing and saw Cyndi on her knees, gulping down Jim's load as fast as he could shoot it.

Bob and Janice had just finished a lusty session of their own when they saw Jim and Cyndi being lusty as hell right in front of them. They were locals, students at a nearby adult trade school who's roommates were both home tonight, making a change of venue necessary.

"Oh my God!" whispered Janice. "Look! right in the open like that! Who are they?" She thought they must be locals, no tourists knew about this spot, but it was no one she knew.

"Who cares who they are!" Bob whispered back. "Let's just watch them fuck!"

Cyndi was now on her hands and knees being fucked from behind by Jim's wonderful cock. She could feel it's shaft rubbing her clit with each stroke, making her gush around her hubby's dick.

Jim was gripping Cyndi by the hips and piling his cock into her with a vengeance. Her perfect titties were bouncing back and forth as she moaned and creamed around his tool.

"God, Jim, you're making me so hot! You feel so good inside me!" Cyndi panted as her mate shoved his meat into her pussy over and over. "And being outside like this, it, it's so..."

"It is, isn't it?" Jim grinned. He hadn't spotted any onlookers so far but he wasn't done fucking his wife yet either!

Bob was getting hard all over again as he watched the couple in front of them. He looked at Janice and was surprised to see her panting and licking her lips, eyes bright with heat. She turned to her boyfriend and kissed him deeply, pulling them both down onto the ground.

Cyndi looked back between her legs as Jim fucked her and saw what she'd been hoping for. "Jim, look!" she said, motioning behind him with her chin.

Jim looked over his shoulder just as Bob and Janice were sinking to the ground, lips locked on each other. His cock gave a mighty throb in Cyndi's pussy. Yes! He could feel Cyndi's excitement rippling around his pecker as he pumped her good.

Janice had her hand on Bob's swelling erection and was sticking her tongue down his throat. Bob was kissing her back, humping her hand and grabbing at her breasts. Janice arched her back, grinding her tits into Bob's hands.

Cyndi and Jim were watching them both now. They had changed positions again while the strangers were busy; Cyndi was riding Jim's throbbing prick reverse cowgirl. Jim was up on his elbows openly staring at the two young adults getting sexual right next to them, craning his neck around Cyndi's bobbing torso.

Jim's hands were on her titties, cupping them, squeezing them. Cyndi could feel him throb inside of her as she rode him. He was deep, so deep. She ground her ass against his crotch, moving in delicious figure eights. Jim moaned loudly and Cyndi watched as the young couple looked up at them at last.

Bob saw motion from the corner of his eye as he was kissing Janice. He looked up, so did Janice, wondering why he had stopped their making out. Neither could believe what they saw. Now the woman was riding the man and they were both facing them! What's more the couple were looking right at them! Janice whispered to him, "Oh, god this is hot! Bob, fuck me! Fuck me while they watch us!"

Bob had his cock out in record time. Janice was faster, her shorts and panties seemed to disappear in an instant. She came around to kneel on all fours in front of him. "Let's both watch!" she panted.She wiggled her ass and that was all the invitation Bob needed. He sank to the hilt in one smooth motion, making them both groan with pleasure.

Cyndi watched as the strange couple began fucking no more than a few yards away. The sun was going down faster now and it was getting harder to see. But she and Jim could both make out their ecstatic faces, lock eyes with them for a few more moments before darkness spoiled their fun.

Jim was getting close again. Seeing this strange couple fucking, watching them being watched, was more sexy than he'd imagined. Cyndi's pussy was always tight but it had never pulsed this hotly, gripped him as strongly as she was doing now. She was close too he could tell and he hoped the two, no the FOUR of them would come together!

Cyndi came first. The woman she and Jim were watching was reaching back to play with her clit while her boyfriend fucked her silly. Cyndi actually felt her clit throb along with the horny strangers, and she was over the edge. "Oh, cumming Jim! Oh, your cock feels so good, oh, keep fucking me baby!" she cried.

Her body shuddered on Jim's rigid tool. Thighs corded, nips standing at attention, cunny gushing juice, she came. Her pussy fluttered around her husband's seven inches as she felt him start to spurt again.

Jim felt Cyndi cumming around his pecker and that was all he could take, he shot his wad for the second time that night. His wife's greedy box felt like it was sucking him dry! Cyndi was bucking and shaking on top of him. "Take it, baby, take my cum!" he shouted. "God, your pussy is magic baby, gonna fuck you forever!"

He looked over at the two randy strangers humping nearby and gave one last mighty thrust into Cyndi's twat.

Janice started cumming seconds after Cyndi, on fire from the forbidden pleasure of voyeurism. Watching another couple watch them was hotter than she would have ever dreamed! She moaned and collapsed onto her elbows as Bob started cumming in her twitching pussy. He kept pumping his swollen member into her as he shot his load.

Cyndi fell back against her husband's broad chest. She was all orgasmed out. Jim's cock slithered out of her with a faint plop. Darkness had now claimed the clearing. Cyndi and Jim could barely see the other couple as the strangers dressed and walked off into the night. Jim and Cyndi lay there next to the waterfall, reliving their latest erotic adventure and already planning their next!

To Be Continued...