Cyndi Goes Garage Sale-ing

Story Info
Cyndi spots a friend at a yard sale.
1.6k words
4.46
7.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cyndi was taking an evening stroll around the neighborhood, enjoying the fresh air and exercise. She was in a neighborhood she didn't usually frequent, mostly older homes with older residents. The wide tree-lined streets were peaceful, folks in the neighborhood out walking as well or just enjoying life in their own way.

Cyndi spotted a bright yellow sign up ahead. Someone was having a garage sale! Cyndi loved a good bargain, she quickened her step. Set a good distance from the street was a lovely old house and yard with a detached garage; several tables were set up and a few folks were picking over the remaining offerings.

Cyndi started perusing the tables herself, seeing mostly knickknacks and items that just wouldn't fit in with her decor. At the end of the drive was a two car garage. In front of it was a card table, where the home's owner sat conducting the last of the day's business. Cyndi did a double-take. It was Gus, from the laundromat!

A week or so ago Cyndi had been doing her wash and getting very frisky indeed with one of the dryers when this gentleman had come in. She had dragged him into the restroom and put on a show for him that had him coming in his pants! Just thinking about it made Cyndi all hot and bothered again. She smiled mischievously and walked up to the card table.

"Hi! Gus, wasn't it? Remember me? Oh, I never did introduce myself did I, I'm Cyndi! Nice to see you again!" Cyndi was smiling brightly and looked like someone had just handed her a million dollars. She bounced on her toes, hands behind her back, peering around with great interest, still smiling her best friendly grin.

Gus saw the blonde woman from the laundromat coming and his heart dropped in his chest. Oh no! he thought. What if she's changed her mind, wants to confront me, or call the cops? Gus was speechless yet again, looking at her with his mouth hanging open.

Cyndi thought she'd have some more fun with poor old Gus, give him another treat. She told Gus she'd keep looking around and wandered off, looking for some clothing. She also noticed one or two tables behind Gus inside the garage. Perfect.

Gus was watching his neighbors like a hawk. He knew these people weren't above trying to switch price tags. But this Cyndi person was making him nervous. How did she end up here? Did she live in the area? Oh, god, where did she go? Gus hadn't seen her leave but she wasn't in sight, oh wait, the tables behind him, with the kids clothes. Gus turned around.

Cyndi was in the garage, a few feet inside, at a table of kids clothes. And she was topless!

Cyndi had found a table of kids clothes, probably from long ago judging by the styles. But she didn't care about that. She found a girls bikini top, probably intended for a ten year old. This was her lucky night! She scanned the driveway just outside, other than Gus there was only one other customer, a woman who had to be at least ninety. Feeling a huge rush of excitement she took off her blouse.

Her pussy started getting wet immediately. The evening air felt soft against her bare skin. Cyndi shivered. Her nipples were poking painfully hard against her bra, she took it off as well. Oh god, she was half naked in a stranger's garage! The thought of someone seeing her was intoxicating. She hiked up her skirt and stood with her legs spread so she could feel the cool air between her legs. Anyone looking would see the dark spot of wetness on her panties, proof of her wanton arousal.

She was waiting, waiting and then Gus turned. As soon as she saw him start to move she held the tiny bikini top up to her chest. She pretended to be seriously considering trying it on when Gus finished his turn and saw her. She looked up at Gus and smiled, a much much more seductive smile than her earlier one.

"Do you like it, Gus? Should I buy it and wear it home?"

Even as she said those words a mini-cum shuddered through her. Imagine, all those people seeing her dressed so, so slutty, oh yes, slutty, tits hanging out, nipples barely covered, skirt up around her waist for all to see her wet panties, oh god...

Gus watched as Cyndi slowly leaned her head back, dropping the tiny fabric fragment. One hand went between her legs and began vigorously massaging her cunny through her panties, the other was cupping and fondling a heavy breast, squeezing the flesh and pinching her hard nipple. She started moaning, her breathing was getting faster and a flush was moving up her chest.

Oh God, the crazy lady was cumming right in front of him again! In his freaking garage this time! God she was so hot when she was cumming, twisting her thighs together like that, an expression of such intense lust and need on her beautiful face... Gus was getting hard again!

Cyndi's orgasm rolled over her like a tsunami, she had to brace against the table to keep upright as her knees went weak from pleasure. Her body throbbed with bliss, she was still sliding slick fingers through her cunny, her nips hard as little pebbles. She opened her eyes as the feeling ebbed to see Gus staring at her, once again rubbing his cock through his pants.

Suddenly Cyndi wanted, no needed to see Gus's dick. To see just how excited she had gotten the old gent. She straightened up and once again began stroking her pussy. "Gus, why don't you show me? Show me how I make you feel. Do I make you hard? Do you want to cum again for me? Well I want you to, I want to see how hard I made you. Take your cock out for me. Come on, do it now."

Gus felt like he was in a dream. Here this beautiful creature had just had what looked like a massive orgasm and now she wants more? Wants to see my dick? Gus found he didn't have a problem with that after all. He'd always been proud of his unit. He took a quick look around and turned his chair to face Cyndi. He unzipped and hauled his monster out for the gorgeous blonde.

Cyndi was keeping her motor running by fingering herself and sucking on her nipples. Gus turned his chair to face her and undid his trousers. Holy Crap! Gus was fucking HUNG! She looked at the thick meat, it had to be at least nine inches!

Just looking at it set her cunt to gushing and drooling! "Oh Gus! Oh you wonderful man! My god! What a cock, oh holy shit!" Her fingers sped up at the thought of what that thing could do to her.

"Oh my god Gus! Jack that cock for me! I want to see you spurt for me. God it's huge! Oh Gus, I'm imagining what that thing would feel like inside me, filling me up sooo good. See how wet I am for you? Jacking myself for you, while you jack yourself for me, oh god, I want to see it, see your cum, need you to cum for me Gus, please, please cum for me, cum cum, cum, cum! Oh god!"

Gus was whacking himself to Cyndi's sexy talk as he watched her body writhe and her skin get more and more flushed as her excitement grew. Now she was getting down on her knees in front of him, squeezing her perfect titties together with one arm underneath and chanting "On my tits, cum on my tits, oh god Gus I want to feel your hot spunk on me, yesss!"

Gus was only human. This sex goddess begging him to shoot his load, it was just too much. He bit his lip to keep from crying out as he came, pumping his ropy semen onto Cyndi's tanned cleavage. Three, four, five strong jets as Gus's fist flew up and down his mammoth pecker. Gus stood up over Cyndi's kneeling form and wiped the last of his cum on her tits, Cyndi cooing and rubbing his spunk into her skin and over her hard nipples.

Cyndi surprised herself with her lewd actions! She'd never even had her husband Jim cum on her tits before! When she saw Gus's rail-splitter the idea popped out of her mouth without thinking. Kneeling on the cement floor of his garage, waiting for this stranger's load was incredibly hot. She kept up a stream of dirty language and held her tits up while she fingered herself openly for Gus.

And when his hot sperm hit her skin she came yet again, a smaller one thank god, Cyndi wasn't sure how much more sexiness she could take. Still, she stared into the old dude's eyes and licked her lips as she rubbed his cum into the skin of her boobs and over her still hard nipples.

"Good boy, oh yes Gus, that's my man! Cum on my tits, oh it's so fucking hot, oh you like that, huh Gus? Oh, so much cum for me, thank you, yesss, love your cum, mmm." Cyndi kept up her smutty talk as Gus wiped his hard-on onto her tit flesh. Oh man that guy was hung, too bad she was a married lady. But she would share her little adventure with Jim later, oh yes!

Cyndi just loved being an exhibitionist!

To Be Continued...