Dirty Card Game

Story Info
Wife loses game with friends.
2k words
4.44
39k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DIRTY GAME

I was sitting in the living room of our friends Gina and Paul freezing my tits off. No kidding. I'm Cindy and my husband is Will. I was sitting among four other couples in just my panties. With the air conditioning, I was cold and my nipples were hard. I was the only one with my tits out and was the center of attention. Five men were ogling my dimpled areolas and erect nipples.

We had a routine with the other couples to go to one of our homes on Sunday. The men would watch the Vikings or whoever on TV. The wives would make dinner and snacks and chatter in the living room until the game was over. We women had evolved to playing games, from pinochle and poker and some other silly games. We had tried strip poker, but we were laughing so hard and no one was willing to strip too much so we gave that up.

This week, Natalie (John's wife) had made up with a card game that consisted of three cards with the losing hand taking off an item of clothing. The rules were simple. Everyone got three cards, one up, one down and the third card up. Low score lost. Aces were worth one. Face cards were worth ten but a second face card cancelled out the first one, resulting in no points. The queen of spades was an automatic loser. It was simple and we played a few hands, taking our time for a lot of talk and refreshments. We were all pretty buzzed from alcohol and were laughing over silly things. The guys were still watching TV.

Over an hour, intermixed with a lot of talking, we had played seven hands. I had terrible luck and had lost three times. The items of clothing to be removed were the four important items, blouse, bra, pants and panties, no jewelry or shoes. I took off my bra first, then my pants and had just lost my blouse. I was just wearing my panties. Gina and Diane had lost twice and were in their shirts and panties. Natalie and Sandy had not lost and were fully clothed. Somehow, the cards were against me. I was one loss away from being naked, if I had the nerve to go that far.

Before this, our group had never gotten to where any of the wives were topless. We had done some kissing and petting with other spouses and wore bikinis, but other than an occasional nipple-slip, camel-toe or peek, we hadn't shown anything more.

To add to my embarrassment, the five guys had joined us in the living room. The ball game had just ended. They heard and saw what we were doing and came in to silently observe as their wives played strip cards. In addition to my Will, Gina's Paul and Natalie's husband John, the other two guys were Mick, Sandy's spouse and Brent who was married to Diane.

I looked at Will and said we should be going, but he said we should finish the game. There was talk among the girls about when the game ended and it was decided that there would be one loser, who would get naked, and then the game would end. I wanted to get out of there before I had to strip if I lost again. The odds were certainly against me. Will wanted me to stay and play. He had a thing about getting me naked in public. He'd had me naked in the car passing trucks and had taken some pictures but this was more than he had ever asked me to do.

"Will, I'm going to be naked if we don't get out of here." I said.

He just shrugged and said, "You don't want them to call you 'chicken' for quitting, do you?"

I said, "I don't care what they call me. Do you want your friends to see me naked?"

The asshole said, "You started playing the game, you should play to the end." He surely wanted me to be naked in a room with our friends.

The other women said, "Don't be a chicken. Don't be a quitter."

"Fine." Was all I said. I waited for the next hand. My nipples were hard from the cold, but I was also a little turned-on by showing my tits to our friends. It seemed so naughty and daring.

The next hand came around and I was fortunate to have better cards. Natalie lost for the first time and took off her pants. Her shirt was long enough to cover her panties except when she was in the act of sitting down.

The following hand was close. I had a king with a seven turned down. That was seventeen. But when I was dealt another face card, a jack, the king was cancelled out and I had only seven points. That was usually a loser. But Diane had two face cards also along with a four, so she lost. The guys kept quiet, but their eyes were bugging out when Diane removed her shirt. She was now even with me, wearing only her panties. Her nipples were hard too. I couldn't help but compare her tits and mine. Mine were definitely bigger and nicer. She had bigger nipples, which were proudly standing up indicating that she was turned on by this too. If she lost again, she would get naked and I would avoid showing everyone my pussy.

After some more chatter among the group and the encouragement of the men, we continued. Finally, Sandy lost for the first time and took off her bra. Her tits jiggled under her thin blouse and her nipples poked into the material. Natalie lost the next hand and took off her shirt. She paraded around in her bra and panties.

The next hand started with me getting a nine and then a seven down. With sixteen points, I was in the clear. Diane had a two showing. The others had cards between my nine and Diane's two. The next card was dealt. Diane was dealt a king and flipped up a four to go with the two she already had, sixteen. I already had sixteen. Natalie had fifteen and Sandy had eighteen. Gina had two threes and a four, ten. I got a five. Gina had lost and had to take off her bra. She stood up and wiggled her tits provocatively. Now she, Diane and I had only our panties left. The odds had improved considerably. Natalie was in her bra and panties while Sandy had only lost her bra.

The next hand started with me having a six up and an eight down. They dealt the final card. Natalie had a total of nine. Sandy had two face cards and a five, clearly a losing hand. Gina had eleven. It was my turn next, with only Diane after me. I already had fourteen and was in good shape. I had forgotten about the next card that I got. It was the queen of spades, an automatic loser. "Shit!" I said as I stared at the card.

Then, everyone was encouraging me to remove my panties. I had lost and would be the only one naked. I looked around for help. Will was clapping and laughing with the others. I was laughing too, although I was nervous. Before I could think about it too much, I stood up in front of everyone and pulled my panties down and off my feet. I threw them toward the men and Mick, Sandy's husband caught them. He put them up to his nose and sniffed. I was embarrassed at him sniffing to smell my pussy.

I sat down in my chair. Someone had turned it so I would be facing the five men. As I sat down, they got a good view of my pussy. I don't shave and I have a nice full bush with a little hair around my pussy lips. I looked at Will and the other ladies. The guys were leering at my snatch. "Let them look." I thought. If Will wanted me to be seen, I would give them a good show. After a while, I stopped covering my breasts and sat up straighter. I couldn't keep my legs tightly closed, so occasionally my legs moved apart. I sat there while the conversation continued, but the attention of the men was focused on my crotch. John took a quick photo, which ticked me off, so I got up and looked for my clothes.

"Unh uh!" said Natalie. "The loser stays naked for the rest of the night."

"I'm cold." I protested.

Paul said, "We can tell." Referring to my erect nipples and bright pink areolas. I got up and went to the kitchen to get a drink. All eyes were on my naked body. When I came back to the living room, I stopped to pose for everyone and then told Will, "Let's go home. I have a surprise for you."

We got in the car. I stayed naked. As we were driving home, Will said, "There's a cop. I'm going to speed up when I go by him. Maybe he'll stop us." I told him I'd castrate him if he did that.

When we got home, Will parked in the driveway instead of the garage. He wanted me to walk from the car to the front door naked. He deliberately fumbled for the key so I had to stand in the cold air a bit longer. I was shivering and covered with goose-bumps. Then I remembered, we had a babysitter that had to be paid and go home. I usually paid her, but told Will he would have to do it. He went in the house. I had to hide, so I went around the side of the house to the back door. I waited until the sitter left and I knocked on the door. Will took a while to get to the door. "I had to check on the kids first." He said.

When he let me in, I called him an asshole, but I pushed him to the kitchen floor, getting him on his back. I asked him, "Did you like me being naked in front of our friends?" He nodded his head vigorously. I said, "Did you see Paul and Brent looking right between my legs. I kept moving my legs so they could see my pussy wink at them. They just stared at my cunt for ten minutes. Everyone saw everything I have. Mick and John got a good view when I bent over to pick up my shoes before we left. I think they would like to fuck me. Would you like that?"

I could see that Will had a tremendous hard-on. He wanted to fuck me, but I wanted something first. I slid up and straddled his head. "Eat me, honey." I said.

Will went right after my cunt, licking every part of me from my clit to my asshole. He noticed how wet I was. My pussy was drooling all over his face. He eagerly licked up my juices. "It turned you on as much as it did me." He said.

I just said, "Shut up or I'll smother you with my cunt." He quickly brought me to an orgasm. I gushed more of my cum all over his already wet face.

When he turned me over to move up and mount me, his face was soaked and he smelled like my pussy. I loved it when he smelled like me. He slid right into me and rapidly pushed in and out. He wanted to come quickly and I squeezed his cock with my inside muscles. I felt his warm semen flooding inside me and I continued coming myself.

We were exhausted and went upstairs to bed. We slept together naked; we hadn't done that in years. In the middle of the night, Will woke me up by sliding his cock into me from behind. We would've fucked again in the morning but the kids woke us up.

Left unsaid was the anticipation of what would happen the next time we five couples got together.