Cyndi Loses Her Shirt

Story Info
Cyndi and hubby get busy in their hotel room window.
1.7k words
4.55
8.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cyndi and her husband Jim burst into their hotel room, kissing passionately, already ripping each other's clothes off. Jim had just won an all expenses paid trip for two to Hawaii on a slot machine and he wanted to celebrate with his sexy wife.

The couple went to this casino once a month or so and had never won big until now. Cyndi thought of Hawaii; sandy beaches, hidden waterfalls, all kinds of wonderful new places to have sex!

Cyndi was an exhibitionist and Jim her enthusiastically helpful hubby. Recently Jim had come up with a way for his wife to take her passion to a new level. They had set up a 'performance' for their neighborhood peeping tom that had excited them both tremendously. Cyndi had posed in front of their open bedroom window and played with her pussy, exciting Jim so much that he had burst in and fucked his wife silly, peeper or no peeper!

They turned their regular casino trip into a celebration of their success, and now they had even more to celebrate! Cyndi's tongue was swirling around her husband's, and her nipples were tightening up deliciously. Jim was growing uncomfortably hard in his pants and he was kissing Cyndi for all he was worth.

"Cyndi, I gotta fuck you, oh my god!" Jim moaned as they broke from their clinch.

Cyndi was way ahead of him, already out of her skirt and shoes. "Yes baby, I need your cock, come to mamma", his wife purred. She pulled her top over her head and her breasts bobbed and swayed in front of Jim's eyes.

The two of them clambered onto the bed. Cyndi was on her hands and knees, butt waggling in the air, impatient for her hubby's seven inches. Jim was just about to enter his wife's sopping cunny when he stopped and jumped off the bed. What was he doing? Cyndi wondered.

Not for long. Jim ran over to the window and pulled the shade all the way back. Cyndi gasped! Yes! What a wonderful husband she had!

The couple's room was on the first floor, right next to the parking lot. Bright afternoon sun poured into the room as Jim ran back to the bed and resumed his position. People walked back and forth just yards from their naked bodies.

Cyndi's pussy drooled as the thought of some stranger walking past and seeing their lusty activity thrilled her to the core! "Oh, honey, stick it in me! Hurry!" she panted.

Jim shoved once, hard, and he sank to the hilt in his sexy wife's hot wet cunny. They moaned with pleasure and Cyndi shoved back, jump-starting Jim's cock thrusts.

Cyndi looked over her shoulder at the window of their room. There was an attractive woman getting out of a car not ten feet away from her. Cyndi gasped to her husband, "Look!" Her cunt gave an extra squirt of juice around her husband's tool.

Jim could see clearly from where her was, behind Cyndi and balls deep in her twat. His wife was referring to the stunning brunette walking past their window right now! She was a hottie too, bustier than Cyndi but with a flatter ass. The brunette must have seen them because she did a classic double take before stopping dead in her tracks.

Cyndi was in heaven! Her hubby's seven inches was pumping her towards orgasm and a sexy woman stranger was watching! She looked the other woman straight in the eyes and gave a loud, long moan of pleasure. Her tits were being mashed into the mattress, Jim's balls were smacking her clit, and she was turning on a hot stranger in the parking lot!

Jim watched carefully to see what the woman would do, all the while drilling his sexy missus. The stranger's eye's were bright and she was grinning, both good signs. She reached into her purse and pulled out a cell phone, dialed and spoke briefly. She looked quickly around and then moved a few steps closer to the window! Yes! thought Jim, jackpot!

"Cyndi, look!" Jim said softly. Cyndi had closed her eyes in bliss but now opened them to see the woman coming closer. The woman's hand was drifting almost of it's own accord to her breasts and she was licking her lips.

Cyndi rose up against her husband and stretched herself against him while he kissed and sucked her neck. His hands rose, grabbed her breasts and cupped them, rolled her nipples in his thick fingers. She twined an arm around him and grabbed his pumping ass with one hand, pushing him deeper into her.

Cyndi's head was thrown back, chest heaving, cunt clamping over and over around Jim's hardness. She was this close to cumming, she just needed something... She opened her eyes and saw the strange woman staring at her with such lust she could taste it. That did it, she came around her husband's thick cock.

Jim felt Cyndi cumming and gritted his teeth. He wanted to last, to put on a show for his new friend in the window. Cyndi was moaning and writhing against him as he gathered his wife up in his arms and got off the bed, Cyndi still attached.

He moved them to the end table nearest the window and placed his still cumming wife's hands on it for support. Cyndi instinctively straightened her back so she could keep feeling that long, gorgeous cock of her hubby's plowing in and out of her. Now standing behind his wife, Jim had more control and he grinned as he looked out the window.

Stacy had been on her way to meet her lesbian lover in the hotel branch of the casino when she saw something that stopped her in her tracks. A first floor window with the drapes open, light spilling inside on the attractive couple fucking like bunnies on the hotel bed!

Stacy's nipples contracted as she watched a sexy brunette being fucked from behind by a well hung stud. The woman in the room looked up and their eyes met just as the woman gave out a moan that Stacy could actually hear, albeit softly. This was so fucking hot, she'd never seen anything like this!

The man had seen her as well, he just grinned and kept pumping his wife's messy cunt. The woman's crotch was absolutely soaked with pussy juice. Stacy pulled her phone out and hit a number. "Babe, meet me outside. Just do it." She gave a wicked smile. Her friend was gonna love this.

Cyndi was finally done cumming. For now, if Jim had anything to say about it. He was still behind her. "Jim, hun, come here", she said and pulled him around for a kiss. His member left her box with a wet plop. She grabbed his face in her hands and kissed him passionately, pushing herself against him. She released him, looked into his eyes. "I wanna ride you" she purred, squirming her sex against his hardness. She looked out the window at the woman watching back and winked.

Stacy couldn't believe the woman in the room! She had just winked at her! She felt a hand on her ass and looked around, her lover June had come up behind her. June gave her friend a hot kiss and asked, "So? What's up?" Rather than answer Stacy just inclined her head towards the window. June looked in and gasped!

Cyndi had climbed on to her husband's cock and was bouncing on it like a pogo stick. It felt fantastic as it speared her tiny cunt. Her five feet nothing looked teensy on her husband's six foot one bod as he tossed her around on his raging boner.

Her firm titties were plastered against his muscular chest, and every downward bounce pressed her tingling clitty against his pubic bone.

Jim was sneaking looks out of the corners of his eyes at the woman, wait, now two women outside the window! They had kissed just now, and not like sisters! He was the luckiest man alive! The new one was standing behind the first one so she could sneak a hand down her pal's pants and cop a feel. The first one was leaning into it and pressing her ass back, these two were way more than friends! His cock gave a massive throb in Cyndi's twat as he watched the watchers.

Cyndi was in heaven! Jim was slowly bouncing them in a circle and she could see now two women getting as close to making out as public decency allowed. His manhood was getting her close again, she would cum again soon.

Jim was about ready to cum himself as he secretly gazed at their audience. The two hotties were outright staring at his sexy wife now. He could feel Cyndi's muscular pussy gripping him in waves as his balls tightened into firing position.

Stacy and June were almost panting, pressing into each other, all but oblivious to their surroundings. The taller June had her had down Stacy's jeans and was cupping a breast over her sweatshirt. Stacy was moaning softly and slowly writhing against June. Soon they would race up to their own room and have incredible sex of their own, they knew.

Cyndi felt Jim's load begin filling her and she came again herself. Head thrown back, shined in sweat she was a goddess of lust as her orgasms began anew. Her tight cunny rippled along her husband's dick as he shot jet after jet of sticky seed into her willing womb. She cried out, "Oh Jim! Fuck me! Cum in me!" and her mate roared his response. She looked right into the eyes of both the women as she came, her body alive with the forbidden pleasure of exhibitionism.

Jim felt his knees go weak as he bounced Cyndi through their mutual orgasm. God, this was the hottest sex yet! The women outside were rushing towards the hotel's entrance now. Jim imagined what they would soon be doing and felt his emptying rod give one last large throb.

Cyndi was utterly satiated. Her cunny was still gently pulsing around her hubby's tool, orgasmic pleasure had seeped into every cell in her body. Jim walked them, still attached, to the bed where they collapsed. Cyndi knew as she stared into her darling mate's eyes that exhibitionism was going to be a part of their lives now and the thought thrilled her. She smiled at Jim and thought about Hawaii...

Later, as they were leaving; "Jim? Where's my blouse? I can't find my shirt anywhere!"

To Be Continued