Cyn's Resort Ch. 11

Story Info
The 'gang' help Cyn renew her wedding vows, all night long.
7.5k words
4.54
21k
27
5

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,732 Followers

CHAPTER ELEVEN

June informed Cynthia that she wouldn't be seeing Jim for the rest of the day, adhering to the tradition that the bride and groom not see each other prior to the ceremony. While Jim and Robert would be getting ready in June and Robert's room, the two women would do the same in Cynthia and Jim's room.

Since it was late morning by the time they arrived back from picking out the dresses, June asked Cynthia if she wanted to go for their usual 'aperitif' at the Black Swallow Bar.

"But of course," Cynthia replied, "I wouldn't have it any other way on my wedding day."

Dressed in their shopping clothes, the two women were soon on their knees in the secluded bar, each of them swallowing three loads of cum ("One extra since it's a special day," Cynthia said) before they made their way to the lunch buffet.

Jim and Robert were nowhere to be seen, and June received a text from her husband letting her know the two men were eating in a barbeque place the resort had on the beachfront. The two women chatted over a long leisurely lunch. As they took their time over their meal, they watched some other women sucking cock at their tables. As usual, the staff members would stand next to their seats while the women were being pleasured by their husbands on their knees beneath the table.

"God, I love this place," Cynthia commented as they polished off their dessert, cinnamon buns with a little extra 'frosting' on top, courtesy of two of the waiters.

Leaving the dining room, June wanted to make a pit stop at her own room to pick up her makeup kit, and anything else she thought she might need for the ceremony. When they got to the building she and Robert were in, Cynthia said she'd just relax and wait outside in the sun while June gathered her things.

June wasn't surprised when she came out about ten minutes later to find Cynthia on her knees beneath a swaying palm tree, her lips wrapped around the thick black cock of one of the landscaping crew, while she had a hard cock from two of his crewmates in each of her pumping hands. June could only smile and watch for a second before setting her stuff down and stepping forward. She sidled up to one guy, just as his friend went off in Cynthia's mouth and replaced Cynthia's pumping hand with her own as Cynthia slipped her dripping mouth over the second guy's turgid prick. With June jerking him off into Cynthia's mouth while Cynthia sucked on him like she was devouring a delicious meal, it wasn't long before the young man sent a massive load splashing over Cynthia's tonsils as well. They repeated the routine with the third guy until Cynthia noisily gulped down another thick load of milky semen, putting the finishing touches on a satisfying lunch.

Back in the cool comfort of their room, Cynthia washed down the cum clinging to the inside of her mouth with a bottle of sparkling water. "What am I gonna do about my hair?" Cynthia asked as she looked at herself in the mirror. "Do they have any kind of salon in this place?"

"They do," June replied, "but trust me, you don't want to use it. The guys working there know what to do with their cocks, but they're not so good when it comes to actually cutting or styling hair." June paused, a look of consternation coming over Cynthia's face. "But not to worry, my dear, I'll take care of you. I used to be a hair stylist many moons ago. I may not be up on the latest techniques, but I'm pretty sure I can manage. After all, Iook at the subject I have to work with. You could be a model, for Christ's sake."

Satisfied with that, Cynthia suggested they order some white wine spritzers to have a drink during the afternoon as they took their time getting ready. June got on the phone and ordered a bottle of white, another of sparkling water, two glasses, and a bucket of ice, knowing they were certain to have more than one drink each.

June had an idea for tipping the room service guy, which Cynthia eagerly agreed to. Once the strapping young fellow carefully set everything out on the desk, June beckoned him over. Before he knew it, June had his shorts open while Cynthia dropped to her knees in front of him and slipped off her top, exposing her sizeable breasts, spectacularly displayed in a lacy white bra. As the guy looked down wide-eyed into Cynthia's deep dark cleavage, June started to jerk him off. Within seconds he was hard as a rock, the tip of his long black prick dripping precum as June's talented hand pumped purposely back and forth.

Cynthia looked up at him and slowly removed her bra, tossing it aside before cupping her breasts and hefting the massive beauties. With her eyes locked on his, she provocatively lifted one breast and started sucking on it, her lips locked on the stiffening nipple as the wet sounds of her sucking filled the room. Less than a minute later, the poor soul found himself trembling as June's stroking hand pumped out a huge load all over Cynthia's tits, ropes and gobs of cum splattering everywhere on the voluminous orbs.

Shaking out the final drops onto Cynthia's sumptuous chest, June tucked the fellow's dick away into his shorts, zipped him up, gave him a quick pat on the front of his package and dismissed him. As soon as the door closed behind him, June dropped to her knees in front of Cynthia and started licking her breasts, lapping up every drop of the guy's warm semen that she could. Even after she'd gotten Cynthia's boobs totally clean, she kept going, focussing her attention on Cynthia's big hard nipples.

"Oh god, June, you've got me all revved up again," Cynthia cooed, her hands on the back of June's head, pulling the woman's working mouth against her heaving breasts.

"Hmm, then I think I better take care of that for you." Without missing a beat, June coaxed Cynthia backward until Cynthia was sitting on the couch. June went to her knees once more, this time between Cynthia's plump thighs as she pushed her legs apart. She slid Cynthia's tiny skirt up, reaching beneath to grasp the waistband of Cynthia's silky white panties.

"Oh my, you are wet, aren't you?" June said, a bewitching smile on her face as she turned Cynthia's panties inside out and held them beneath her nose, breathing deeply as she let her friend's warm fragrance filter into her senses. As Cynthia watched her, June ran her tongue out and licked all along the sopping gusset, lapping up Cynthia's warm juices.

"Mmm, nice," June said before setting the panties down and going for the real thing. Her head slid under Cynthia's little skirt as she plastered her mouth to Cynthia's flushed pussy, her tongue seeming to be everywhere at once to Cynthia.

"Oh fuck, that is so good," Cynthia moaned, her fingers instinctively feathering into June's soft red hair as she gripped the woman's head and moved June's mouth wherever she wanted it.

Just a few minutes later, June's skilful mouth had Cynthia blasting off, spraying June's face with a deluge of warm honey. Cynthia lay there, moaning softly as she enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm as June tenderly licked and kissed her sopping mound, making Cynthia feel like she could just stay in that position forever.

"Come, my dear," June said after giving Cynthia's big clit one last kiss before sitting back, "we've both got to start getting ready. Do you want to go into the shower first?"

"No," Cynthia replied, feeling like she could barely move at the moment. "You go ahead. I'll go in after you."

The women took turns showering and Cynthia came out to find June wearing one of the plush robes the resort provided in every room. Cynthia was sure the one June was wearing was hers, not Jim's.

"I hope you don't mind," June said, nodding to the robe as she set some things from her makeup kit on the vanity counter.

"No, that's fine," Cynthia replied, noticing that her robe was not where she'd left it, hanging from a hook on the back of the bathroom door. Instead, she found one of the satin chemises she'd bought especially for the trip, this one brilliant scarlet in color, with white lace trim around the hem and bra cups.

"I hope you don't mind that I put that out for you either," June said. "I think a bride-to-be should have something sexier to wear than a dumpy old robe. Besides, I can't wait to see you in it."

Cynthia couldn't help by smile at the little twinkle in June's eyes. Being a good sport, Cynthia slipped into the chemise as June watched, the shiny satin feeling cool and delicious against her skin. She wriggled as she fit her big boobs into the soft-fit cups of the chemise, noticing that June was almost drooling as the satin fabric clung to her curves, her full breasts making the cups strain, her nipples protruding right through the tiny triangles of material. The chemise had a sexy slit over one thigh, and Cynthia saw June eyeing her thighs hungrily as she smoothed the bottom down, the hem ending just an inch or two below her pussy.

"Now, that's definitely better than that robe," June said, purposely fanning herself. "Whew, is it hot in here, or is it you?"

June's words made both of them laugh, Cynthia's massive breasts jiggling and wobbling invitingly.

"All right, sit down here in front of the mirror and I'll get to work," June said as she pulled a small stool out from beneath the counter for Cynthia to sit on.

The women enjoyed another cool spritzer as June worked on Cynthia's hair. Cynthia couldn't believe how talented June was with the few tools she had to work with. Less than a half hour later, she had Cynthia's flowing locks pinned up in a loose chignon at the back of her head, slender tendrils of hair trailing down here and there to lick at Cynthia's neck sensually. Cynthia was thrilled at how elegant it was, and how sexy she looked once June was finished doing her makeup. The woman was a wonder, doing Cynthia's eyes in exotic bronzy tones of eye shadow that looked captivating with the mascara and eyeliner she'd put on. June finished off by applying a thick glossy coat of brilliant red lipstick, which Cynthia thought turned her mouth into an enticing red gash, perfect for a hard thick cock to plunge into. Cynthia loved it, loved everything June had done for her.

A tap at the door made Cynthia turn. "I wonder who that is?" she asked.

June turned and checked the clock on the wall. "Right on time," she said as she stepped over and opened the door.

Cynthia watched as four black men entered the room, all of them dressed in the usual white golf shirts and khaki shorts she was used to seeing from the resort employees. "What's this?" she asked.

"Well," June started, "this all happened so fast that we didn't have a lot of time. I felt bad not being able to give you a proper bachelorette party. So, Robert and I arranged a special present for you." With that, June gestured to the four men, who were all looking at Cynthia hungrily as she sat there in her sexy chemise, her huge boobs barely contained within the shiny scarlet cups.

"I...I...Jim...," Cynthia babbled out, unsure of what to say.

"Jim was all for it when Robert told him what we had in mind."

Cynthia glanced that the clock as well. "But...but I'm getting married in just over an hour?"

"Then we better not waste any more time. Boys..." June said as she nodded to the men at the same time as she gestured towards Cynthia.

Two of them moved towards Cynthia and, less than thirty seconds later, she found herself on her back in the middle of the bed as the four men stripped off their clothes.

An hour later, June called a halt to the proceedings as Cynthia swallowed a load of cum at the same time as another guy flooded her pussy. In that hour, Cynthia had taken eleven loads from the four men, in each of her three holes. She'd lost track of the number of times she'd come herself, her body thrumming with pleasure from taking that many hard cocks into her in such a short time.

"C'mon, sweetheart, we've got to get you dressed," June said as the last of the men closed the door behind them. "We haven't a second to waste."

Cynthia was in a daze as June got her up onto her wobbly legs and helped dress her. Cynthia had been too busy getting fucked to notice that June had used that time to do her own makeup and hair, as well as get dressed. She thought June looked fabulous in the emerald green club dress she'd chosen, along with the deep green high-heeled slingbacks she'd chosen to go with it. The short dress looked exquisite on June, her long legs and impressive bust shown off attractively.

June drew Cynthia's new dress over her head and helped smooth it into place, making Cynthia smile as June's hands took their time making sure the dress fit just right over Cynthia's boobs and backside. Since she wasn't wearing a bra or panties, she knew June was enjoying herself just as much as Cynthia was. June knelt down and slipped on Cynthia's new strappy sandals, making Cynthia feel pampered beyond belief.

"Just let me touch your hair up a bit," June said as Cynthia stood in front of the full length mirror. "Those guys kind of made a mess of things when they were fucking your face."

Cynthia couldn't believe how pretty she looked as she stared at herself in the mirror. June was right, the dress was perfect, accentuating every inviting curve and enticing valley of her lush body. Her braless boobs looked fantastic, making the fabric of the dress strain to contain them. She turned slightly taking in the sight of her bare back and full round bum, the smooth material hugging her plump rear end, and without panties, Cynthia thought it looked wonderful. The sexy high heels finished the outfit perfectly, making her legs look long and shapely. As June fixed the pins in her hair and applied a fresh coat of lipstick, Cynthia thought she'd never looked prettier in her life, not even on her real wedding day twenty-five years ago.

"Ah, we almost forgot, the piece de resistance," June said as she reached into the closet and pulled out the matching sheer scarf that went with the dress. She wrapped it loosely around Cynthia's long regal neck, adjusting it just so, the two long tails draping down either side of Cynthia's back past the top of her bum cheeks.

"There, now it's perfect," June said, a big smile on her face as she looked Cynthia up and down. "All right, my dear, time for you to get married."

Arm in arm, and giggling all the way, Cynthia and June made their way over the lush grounds to an area near the beach that had been set up for the ceremony. Cynthia was happy to see a number of the couples they'd seen around the pool in attendance, along with many of the black staff members who she had met since she'd been there. One young man gave her a bouquet of flowers to hold, which she thought was very sweet.

"If I may?" Dontae asked as he stepped forward and presented his arm to Cynthia. Thrilled that he was playing the role of 'father of the bride', Cynthia slid her arm through the big man's as he led her up to a white trellis draped with whispery curtains, in front of which stood a minister, along with Jim and Robert.

Cynthia thought Jim looked very handsome in his white linen shirt and navy slacks, with Robert, as his Best Man, dressed in similar resort fare. Cynthia was thrilled by the broad smile on Jim's face as he took her offered arm from Dontae, knowing her husband approved of the dress she'd picked out he looked her up and down. With her arm through Jim's the two of them faced the minister. Once Cynthia stood still, she couldn't help but smile as she started to feel cum sliding down the insides of her thighs, little rivulets of emulsion leaking out of her overflowing holes.

With June standing beside her, and Robert next to Jim, the minister said some words that Cynthia barely heard, her mind elsewhere, revelling in the moment, never having felt happier in her life. When it was her turn to repeat her vows, she clued in long enough to do it, facing Jim as he repeated the same words back to her.

"You may kiss the bride," the minister finally said, and Cynthia opened her lips as Jim moved in for a kiss.

There was a brief pause, and through slitted eyes, she could see Jim pause, and she knew he could smell the cum on her breath. Once he realized what it was, she saw a knowing smile come over his face as he lowered his mouth to hers, his tongue slithering into her mouth in a warm loving kiss. He rolled his tongue passionately over hers, and she knew he was searching for remnants of sperm lingering on her tongue and in her mouth. He finally drew back, and Cynthia saw pure love in his eyes.

"I love you, dear, I always will, forever," he whispered just loud enough for her to hear.

"I love you too, so much," she whispered back, her eyes brimming with tears of happiness.

When they turned around, everyone in attendance cheered and clapped, which broke the tender moment, but left Cynthia smiling from ear to ear.

"It's customary here to thank the guests who attended," the black minister said as he came up to them, his hand sliding over Cynthia's sumptuous backside.

"Oh yes, of course," Jim responded and Cynthia nodded in agreement as the men all lined up in front of them.

"Then let me be the first to congratulate both of you," the minister said, quickly shaking Jim's hand before turning his attention to Cynthia. Before she knew what was happening, the minister pulled her against him and kissed her, his full lips pressed hotly against hers, his tongue probing between her wet lips. As he kissed her, his hand slid up the front of her dress to cup her breast, giving it a squeeze.

"Mmm," Cynthia couldn't help the purr she gave off as he caressed her breast, her sensitive nipples coming alive under his touch.

Seconds later, he was gone, and another staff member she recognized took his place, his hands all over her as he kissed her. It went on like this until all the black men there had their kiss, along with a grope of her sensational body. Cynthia was creaming like mad, and she could feel her thighs getting stickier and stickier, with both the cum leaking out of her and her own flowing juices.

"They've set up something special for us in the French restaurant for dinner," Jim said as Cynthia smoothed out her dress and composed herself.

Once more Cynthia took Jim's arm and, along with June and Robert, the four them made their way to the French restaurant, where the serving staff greeted them with cheers and clapping hands. They were treated to a sumptuous meal, starting with shrimp cocktail, followed by Chateaubriand and topped off with crème brulee, all of which were fabulous.

Jim had ordered a delicious red wine to accompany the meal, but Robert insisted that they had to have champagne to celebrate such an occasion. Cynthia was thrilled when Robert treated them to a bottle Dom Perignon, which she'd never had in her life. She felt like a princess.

"All right," Jim said once they'd finished the last of their meal and drained their glasses. "Let's go to the dance club they've got here. We've still got some celebrating to do."

Excited that the evening was continuing, Cynthia was more than eager to do some dancing. The small club was busy by the time they got there, with many of the couples she'd seen around the pool already gathered and strutting their stuff on the dance floor. She noticed many of the women dancing with black staff members, as she'd expected. There were even a number sucking off some of the men right at their tables while their husbands watched. Cynthia smiled, making another check mark on her mental list of why she was coming to love this place more and more.

After the four of them were seated and ordered cocktails, Jim disappeared for a minute as Cynthia spoke to June. He was just walking back to their table when one song ended and Cynthia heard the familiar strains of the old Righteous Brothers song, 'Unchained Melody', come over the sound system.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,732 Followers