Cyn's Resort Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,719 Followers

While most women spent the trip with their mouths wrapped around black cock, Cynthia didn't want to waste this last opportunity. Having fished out Dontae's magnificent cock within seconds, Cynthia hoisted up her little skirt and pulled her panties to the side. She threw her leg over the big man and mounted him, wriggling to get the massive head of his prick situated just right. With her hands on his shoulders, Cynthia eased the tension on her legs and let herself sink down, the steely column of flesh rising high up inside her as she slid all the way to the base.

*

Cynthia came three times while riding Dontae's throbbing erection on the trip to the airport. She was bouncing up and down like a bucking bronco, grinding herself against him over and over, wanting to savor this forever.

He came inside her, absolutely flooding her needy cunt with a huge load of jizz with only minutes to spare. Cynthia quickly lifted herself off and dropped to her knees, licking and sucking up the juicy traces of cum clinging to his spent prick. She gave the seeping tip one final kiss as the bus pulled into the loading zone.

"Thank you for everything," Cynthia said to Dontae as she stood up and smoothed down her skirt.

"No, thank you. It's been my pleasure," Dontae replied, reaching out and gently kissing her hand. "Will we see you again?"

"You can count on it," Cynthia said as she looked over at Jim, who nodded in agreement.

"Until next year then. We'll celebrate your next anniversary the same way."

"I don't think I can wait that long." Cynthia glanced over at Jim again, who continued to smile as Cynthia turned back to Dontae. "Is next month too soon?"

THE END

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,719 Followers