Cyn's Resort Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss, may I have this dance?" Jim asked as he extended his hand towards Cynthia, a smile on his face.

Cynthia felt herself getting all misty, knowing what Jim had just done. 'Unchained Melody' was the first song they danced to at their real wedding, twenty-five years ago. She took his hand as he led her onto the dance floor and took her in his arms, holding her close.

"Happy anniversary, darling," he said to her softly as he kissed her ear.

"Oh honey, I love you so much," Cynthia replied, barely able to hold in the tears as she kissed Jim back.

"I'm so happy you're enjoying yourself here. I wanted this to be just what you wanted, and I think it has been."

"It has, it has," Cynthia gushed, her arms circled around Jim's neck. "It's better than I ever dreamed it could be. I can't thank you enough for doing this for me."

"You deserve it, sweetheart, and I only want you to be happy. You don't know how much it fills my heart to see you like this. I don't think you've stopped smiling since we got here."

"I've loved every second of it, and I've got you to thank for that. I'm so glad you found this place. With your help, it's given me everything I ever wanted, everything I ever needed."

"I'm glad, dear, I'm so glad," Jim said as he pulled her close, Cynthia resting her head on his shoulder as they danced the rest of the song.

When it was over, another slow song came on. It had just started when Cynthia saw Dontae walk up and tap Jim on the shoulder.

"Do you mind if I dance with your new bride?" the big black man asked, his low powerful voice pulsing right through Cynthia as she looked up at him.

"Not at all," Jim said as he stepped back.

Dontae moved into his place, gathering Cynthia into his arms as they started to dance. He moved more gracefully than Cynthia could have ever imagined. They'd only been dancing for a short time when she felt his hands slide down over her bare back before they came to rest on her curvy bum.

"You look so beautiful today, Miss Cynthia," Dontae said, "a gorgeous, sexy bride, who deserves the best wedding night possible."

Cynthia could only gasp as Dontae lowered his mouth to hers and kissed her, his full lips pressed hotly to hers as his tongue feathered into her mouth. With the initial surprise over, Cynthia rolled her tongue against his thick one, remembering how big and thick his cock was, and how wonderful it had felt to have it in her mouth. With his massive body enveloping hers, Cynthia found herself enthusiastically kissing him back, her arms around his neck pulling him closer.

As the song continued and they moved against each other in a primal rhythm, they continued to kiss, getting more passionate with each other. Cynthia could feel her pussy starting to weep as Dontae's hand slid from her bum up the front of her dress until he was cupping one of her round heavy breasts.

Cynthia felt a pang of guilt for a second and drew back from the kiss as she glanced over at Jim seated next to June and Robert at their table. She knew she had a questioning look in her eyes and was happy to see Jim give her a knowing smile at the same time as he nodded in her direction. "There it is," Cynthia thought as she looked at Jim, "that look of permission again." With a quick smile in return, Cynthia turned her attention back to Dontae, pulling him in for another hot kiss. She pulled him even closer as he mauled her breasts, his big hands barely able to hold the big round spheres. Cynthia ground her midsection against him, feeling his monstrous cock stiffening against her through his pants.

In the heat of the moment, Cynthia hadn't noticed that Dontae was moving her across the dance floor until she backed into the wall, where he pressed himself against her. He broke one of their kisses and she saw him nod to the side. Seconds later, she felt more hands on her. Looking to each side, she saw two black men reaching down and grabbing her behind her thighs, just above the knees. She gasped as they lifted her up off the ground as they pressed her back against the wall, each one holding a knee up high, and then they drew her legs apart.

Cynthia was breathing raggedly as she watched Dontae working at the front of his pants, and then, in the flickering light of the dance club, she saw his monstrous prick come forth, the dark knob engorged and menacing looking. Like a savage beast, he pushed her dress well up and moved in on her, the huge knob of his cock pressing against the slick lips of her juicy cunt. Cynthia felt the heat of him as the big, flared crown slid between her gooey lips, his stiff cock stretching those soft petals as they adhered to the massive head in a loving kiss. And then he flexed.

"OH FUCKKKKK!!!" Cynthia groaned loudly, closing her eyes as she bumped her head against the wall behind her.

Working with the two men holding her, Dontae kept driving forward as they lifted her parted legs higher into the air, opening her right up for him.

"OH GOD...SO BIG...SO FUCKING BIG..." Cynthia bawled as the big black man filled her cunt mercilessly, his powerful hips sending every inch way up inside her until he touched bottom, his shaven groin pressed against hers.

"OH FUCK...I'M COMING...I'M...AAAAHHHHHH," Cynthia moaned like a wounded animal as she climaxed, her body convulsing and twitching like a high-tension wire snapped in two. She was coming so hard she could feel her teeth grinding together as she shook and spasmed, spraying warm cunt-honey all over Dontae's midsection. She came for a long time, the men on either side of her struggling to hold onto her gyrating form.

"That's the way, Miss Cynthia, let it go," she heard Dontae say over the pulsing music once her shaking started to slow. Her eyes were closed as she breathed deep, fighting to recover, knowing Dontae was just getting started.

Through hooded eyes, she saw him reach forward and start mauling her tits through her dress, and then he slowly drew back. His gigantic prick slid back until only the apple-sized crown remained inside her, and then he hammered it full length into her in one vicious thrust, slamming her against the wall as he started to fuck her.

"OH FUCK...OH FUCK...OH FUCK..." Cynthia was moaning and groaning with every savage stroke, her body totally surrendering to the intense sensations his enormous cock was causing to shoot through her. She didn't know how she did it, but her arms were now around the shoulders of the two men holding her against the wall. She could feel one hand of each beneath her bum, while their other hand kept her legs pulled widely apart.

Fast songs were playing now, and Dontae was fucking her to the pulsing beat as he drove his hips back and forth, feeding every last inch into her over and over.

"OH GOD...NOT...NOT AGAIN!" Cynthia growled as she came again, twisting and flexing like a person possessed as waves of sheer ecstasy roared through her. She could feel herself slobbering, totally out of control, but she wouldn't have changed a second of it. Having Dontae inside her and taking her like this in front of everyone had Cynthia's libido soaring. The pure illicitness of what was happening was more arousing than she thought possible.

"YESSSSSS!" Dontae roared as he slammed his huge prick home one last time and held it there.

Cynthia could feel the hot jets of his ejaculate spurting deep inside her as he came, flooding the depths of her steaming cunt with a torrent of sperm. She worked the muscles inside her clutching canal, massaging and pulling at his shooting prick, wanting as much as she could get. He filled her with the stuff, to the point she could feel it backing up around his tightly buried cock and leaking out, the warm fluid sliding down her backside and dripping onto the floor.

"You are the hottest woman I've ever met," Dontae said as he eventually pulled out, his big prick coming out of her in a rush.

Excited by Dontae's words of praise, and with her heart pounding, Cynthia glanced down between her widely spread legs as a what felt like a river of cum gushed forth from between the flushed lips of her pussy, shooting forwards and splashing onto the floor. As Dontae backed away and started to stuff his spent prick back into his pants, Cynthia barely had time to breathe before another staff member stepped right up, his hand wrapped around the long black cock poking out of his pants. With the two guys on each side of her holding her spread wide open, the guy positioned his cock against her dripping opening and slid it right inside, sending every hard black inch into her.

"OHHHNNN..." Cynthia groaned, her eyes closing in rapture as this guy started to hammer her against the wall as well. It wasn't long until the thick stalk between his legs had her climaxing again, her body shaking from side to side like a ragdoll as the fervid sensations shot through her.

As the powerful fast beat of the music pulsed through the sound system, this guy kept fucking her until he flooded her insides as well, totally unloading, filling her with more of the sweet milky protein that she loved.

When he was done, another guy took his place within seconds, and then it was the turn of the two guys holding her after that, other staff members taking their place as they kept her spread wide open for those fucking her.

Cynthia kept coming, her body thrumming from the vivid sensations coursing through her with each tingling orgasm. She counted ten guys in a row who fucked her up against that wall before they finally let her down. She glanced down at the floor beneath her, the dance floor glistening with a huge puddle of cum beneath where they'd been holding her. She almost collapsed on her shaky legs, but felt herself being picked up. Through glassy eyes, she saw Dontae carrying her in his arms like a little child. She rested her head on his shoulder, not caring or knowing where he was taking her.

Dazed and fuck drunk, Cynthia became aware of where she was when Dontae put her down. She looked up to see that they were in her and Jim's room, and that the big man had laid her down on the bed. Dontae was standing next to the bed, with a group of other men from the resort around him. Cynthia saw Jim, June, and Robert as well. Dontae and the other men were stripping off their clothes, and Cynthia saw June drop to her knees and start sucking one of them, while her hands reached out and started stroking two others.

"Devon, what do you say we give Miss Cynthia something to remember us by," Dontae said.

"I'm with you brother," Cynthia heard a familiar voice say. She looked over to see Devon, the masseuse, stripping off his clothes as well, his long heavy member rising enticingly between his legs. The next thing she knew, the two gorgeous men were in the bed with her. They stripped off her dress and tossed it to Jim, leaving her naked, except for her sexy high heels.

Their hands were everywhere, as were their mouths, licking, kissing, teasing. Fingers were sliding inside her while a mouth sucked teasingly on her nipple. Cynthia felt her temperature rising as they got to work on her; the two talented men making her pleasure level soar. They moved her wherever they wanted like a plaything. Soon she found herself astride Dontae, who was laying on his back beneath her.

"YESSSS!" Cynthia let out a loud hiss as she sank down on his huge thrusting erection, totally impaling herself on his majestic cock. As she sat down in the saddle and started grinding herself against him, she felt Devon move in behind her, his cock pressing against the winking opening of her anus.

"OH FUGGHKK..." she groaned incoherently as Devon flexed forward, sending his rock-hard hammer surging into her steaming back passage. The two men quickly got into a smooth rhythm, withdrawing and then filling her at the same time.

Cynthia was in heaven, never having felt anything so deliciously exquisite in her life. She came like a freight train within minutes, groaning and thrashing about as her two lovers took their pleasure in her body.

"Lamont," she heard Dontae say from beneath her. "Let's make Miss Cynthia airtight, shall we?"

"No problem."

Through an orgasmic haze, Cynthia looked up to see Lamont, the porter from the first day they'd arrived, the owner of the first black cock she'd ever sucked, climb onto the bed and kneel behind Dontae's head, his circling hand holding his long hard cock out to her. Cynthia felt herself salivating as she looked at it, the damp red eye at the tip of the ebony wand seeming to call out to her like a beacon. She eagerly opened her mouth and leaned forward, taking the offered prick deep into her mouth as Dontae and Devon kept fucking her.

*

It went on like this for the rest of the night. Cynthia seemed to always have at least two cocks in any of her three willing holes at one time, and often three at once. She could see that June had enthusiastically taken on the role of her fluffer for the night, on her knees sucking cock after cock as she got them ready to fuck Cynthia.

Jim and Robert had taken up spots on a couple of chairs, both of them stroking off as an endless parade of black men took turns fucking Cynthia in every position imaginable. At one point, some of them carried Cynthia over and put her in the sex swing again, like Dontae had done previously. They turned her every which way, fucking her and making her suck their big black cocks over and over.

While someone was fucking her, there were always at least three or four kneeling on the bed near her face, feeding her their cocks or jerking off. When she wasn't sucking them, they'd stroke themselves off onto her, either right into her eager open mouth, or all over her pretty face or big tits. Cynthia loved every second of it, her hands or open mouth always turning and searching out the next hard cock.

Cynthia lost track of how many times she climaxed. Her body felt numb from the shocking waves of blissful pleasure that flowed through her time and time again, but she loved every luxurious moment as black man after black man used her like a fuck toy. Her face and tits were covered with cum, her pussy and bumhole were oozing the stuff like crazy, her holes overflowing with hot thick seed.

The sheets were a total mess, as was the floor beneath the sex swing. But nobody seemed to care as they went on and on. Cynthia recognized a lot of the men who fucked her, men from the landscaping staff, men from housekeeping, from the front desk, from the Black Swallow Bar. Cynthia was both shocked, and thrilled, to see the minister there. She thought the man definitely showed some skill when it came to the art of procreation, dumping three loads into her during the night, one in each hole.

She had a tender place in her heart for what she thought of as 'The Big Three'; Dontae, Devon, and Lamont. She knew that during the night, each of those guys came in her four times. Like the minister, those three she kept track of. She didn't know why, but she did.

The men started to drift away when the sun was coming up. One by one they'd come either in her or on her and then be on their way. In a cum-drunk haze, and nearly comatose, the last thing Cynthia remembered was Jim kneeling on the bed between her spread legs, tenderly licking the cum from her overflowing pussy and bumhole.

"I love you, dear," she managed to whisper out as she reached down and stroked his cheek, the last thing she did before falling into a blissful sleep.

*

Cynthia slept most of the day away, waking to find Jim smiling down at her.

"How are you feeling, sleepyhead?" he asked as he reached out and tenderly brushed a lock of hair off her face.

"Mmm, sore, but wonderful," Cynthia replied as she rolled on her side and pulled the sheet over her. "Honey, did you...did you arrange all that last night?"

Jim shrugged. "Well, it was my idea initially, but June and Robert gave me some good advice."

"Oh, sweetheart, it was incredible. The best wedding day, and night, ever."

Jim smiled as he ran his hand over the curve of Cynthia's hip. "I'm glad. It makes me feel so good to see you so happy."

"I love you so much, thank you for everything," Cynthia said as she propped herself up and gave Jim a soft kiss on the lips.

"I think I've loved every minute of this trip just as much as you," Jim replied once Cynthia pulled back. "I'm sorry to see it end."

Cynthia sat up and looked around, pulling the sheet over her breasts, a puzzled look on her face. "Is...is today the day we have to leave? I think I've loved being here so much that I've lost all track of time, and even what day it is."

Jim nodded slowly. "Yes, dear. The shuttle to the airport's going to be here in about two hours. While you've been sleeping, I've been packing all of our things."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't expect you to do all that."

"That's fine. You needed the sleep after what all those guys put you through last night."

Cynthia was surprised to find herself blushing. There was something about the fact that they were going back to 'the real world' that made things different, in this moment, anyway.

"Now," Jim said as he stood up from the bed, "I've ordered room service for us to have something to eat before we go and it should be here soon. But before that, you have to get into the shower and get ready to go."

"Yes, dear," Cynthia said, getting out of bed, her wobbly legs barely able to carry her to the bathroom.

*

They met up with June and Robert in the lobby when they were checking out. Their new friends were heading back to New York while Cynthia and Jim were bound for Seattle. Like they'd done on the way in, they were sharing the same shuttle bus back to the airport with a few other couples.

While the men checked them out, Cynthia turned to June after looking at the sign behind the front desk. It was the hotel name and the rearing bull symbol, the same as she'd seen on the gates on the night they'd arrive.

"'Toros Infinitos', it is the perfect name for this place, isn't it?" June said when she saw where Cynthia was looking.

"It is," Cynthia replied, a broad smile on her face. "Who would have thought just a few months ago I would have fallen in love with a place called 'Endless Bulls'?"

"But you have, haven't you?"

"Is there any doubt?" Cynthia replied, rolling her eyes playfully. "I can still feel all the cum I swallowed last night sloshing around in my belly."

"I got a bellyful too," June said as both women laughed. "I know I was just supposed to be your fluffer last night, but there were so many of them that I think a number of them felt sorry for me and let me take them right over the edge. Not that I'm complaining or anything."

This made the two women laugh even harder as their husbands walked up.

"Okay, time to get on the bus," Jim said as their group filed onto the spacious bus.

"What's that all about?" Cynthia asked once she'd taken her seat. Looking out her window, she saw a number of black men from the staff walking towards the bus, including Dontae.

"The resort has one last treat for all its female guests," June said as she gave a Cynthia a mischievous wink. "They provide each woman with their own personal escort for the trip back to the airport."

"Oh my," Cynthia said, watching as the men filed onto the bus.

"Yes," Jim added from the window seat next to her, "and the chap at the front counter told us that Dontae specifically asked to be your escort."

Cynthia looked at them wide-eyed as Dontae entered the bus, his huge frame barely making it through the door. He spotted Cynthia and made his way directly to her.

"Do you mind if I take this seat, Miss Cynthia?" the big man asked, pointing to the seat Cynthia was already sitting in.

"No, not at all," Cynthia replied eagerly, getting up so Dontae could sit down. The bus driver had barely closed the doors, and already Cynthia could hear the sounds of women sucking cock as the bus pulled away from the resort.