All Comments on 'Cynthia'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BBeinhartBBeinhartover 4 years ago
Bullseye!

Your best yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Well told story!

Boyd Percy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfection

Perfection extrapolated. 5********

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Great By The End

It was a tough read for me in the beginning but by the end I thought it was so good.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 4 years ago
A lovely tale of second chances

A beautiful journey well told. Thoroughly enjoyed.

Thank you

BruceWoBruceWoover 4 years ago
The bar keeps getting higher.

Well done.

DrizdartDrizdartover 4 years ago
Outstanding real people

doing real things during the course of a life, and then winding up with a developing relationship that acknowledges what happened before.

Excellent story.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 4 years ago
A Good Journey

People do grow and change - at least the worthwhile ones do. It may be a little overdone in this story, but why not these two? It's nice to see two rogues come back to a good place and do it together. Sometimes the gods do smile on people. Thanks for a good read. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Terrific Story

This is a great story about two imperfect people who finally find a perfect relationship. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
STOP THE PRESSES!

Overcritical gave 5*. Next up for our author is the Pulitzer Prize in literature.

And I’m surprised he/she didn’t complain about predictability as usual. Must be getting soft.

jesemmojesemmoalmost 3 years ago

I just recently discovered your work and I'm enjoying your stories very much. Accept for some grammar mistakes, the content of the stories are excellent. Cynthia is one of your best. Keep um coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As usual this was another great story, but it was short. It was good to read, and I enjoyed it. I just like the stories that have three or more captures. Then I can get involved in how the story builds up. With all of the twist and turns of the correctors involved.

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

The writing is adequate or better, I suppose. The MC isn't some kind of hero or a really good guy. Yet I am not one who believes that a conniving slutty bitch can reform. Sure it is wrong that she was beat upon and injured... But, in real life, it is hard to believe that someone hadn't done that to her when she was younger and screwing around on and with a bunch of people. 3 stars is all I can award this stretch of my imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous