Cynthia

Story Info
They thought love was a myth, until given another chance.
14.8k words
4.69
21.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

I knew her the minute she walked through the door, Cynthia Marten, she'd been three years behind me in school, the younger sister of a friend, the year she graduated from eighth grade I was a junior in high school. Even if you work and live in a larger city you have a tendency to stay in touch with what happens back home if you came from a smaller rural area. There are always reasons to venture back home that never seem to leave your way of thinking. My work being seventeen miles from where I grew up made it easy to jump in the car and go see the folks, have a beer with the old bunch at Dilly's, or catch a fish fry at the Catholic Church on Friday night.

Though one may have moved away and now works in the city there are still events that bring you home on weekends, the Memorial Day parade and first tractor pull of the season, the annual Lions Club chicken roast, the Fourth of July parade and celebration with fireworks over the lake, no they weren't big city grade but they were ours. People would line the streets for hours, the different booster clubs and high school groups would hawk their goodies offering popcorn, pop and an assortment of other items. By the time it was dark the air was charged with anticipation as the first rocket flew into the air.

October brought the Fall Festival where most of downtown was cordoned off and filled with street vendors that ranged from locals selling produce and pumpkins to the city crafters selling their homemade trinkets and baubles. As you filtered through you met this one or that group, shared a beer, were made aware of the latest gossip and went on your way. It's how it had always been until the past few years when that sleepy little haven had become a bedroom community for the city people. No one minded them moving to town, it was their insistence on bringing and initiating large city policies they'd come to hate and moved to get away from. In the opinion of the locals, if you wanted that crap you should have stayed in the city.

Having joined the Air Force right out of high school, I ended up being stationed in Southeast Asia where some parts were extremely difficult to get in short order, one of them being replacement motors ranging from five to one hundred fifty horse. Having been trained as an electrician I was fortunate enough to be put in the rewind shop where I learned a trade rewinding and rebuilding motors. You seldom find those shops in the US, but overseas they're common.

Upon discharge I moved back home for a year, then moved to the city to open a shop of my own. It was during that year I learned many things about Cynthia known locally as Cyn, finally realizing during that period of her life her name should have been spelled sin. I knew she'd been a handful when still in middle school, her brother telling me he knew she was no longer a virgin at the age of thirteen. Apparently, her high school years were more of the same, screwing anyone she chose and was willing, including two teachers who lost their jobs and their teaching credentials.

In her senior year she suddenly had a come to Jesus moment when she faced charges of sex with a minor, she had never given a thought that the fifteen year old boy she robbed of his virginity would tell his parents. Being eighteen put her smack dab in the middle of a nasty situation. It being her first offense of any kind old Judge Foster gave her probation for a year, one hundred hours of community service and if she abstained throughout her probationary period she would not have to register as a sexual predator.

Nearing the end of the school year she caught the eye of David Carlsen, a kind church going young man with a quick wit and a head on his shoulders. He was headed to engineering school following graduation, it was over the summer months they finally began dating, by spring of the next year she'd suckered him into believing she'd changed, and they were married. According to the local rumor mill the first year to eighteen months things went well, that is until Sin, er I mean Cyn, got a job at the local clinic as office help. Manning the front desk put her in contact with every swingin dick that walked through the door, I say swingin dick because in Cynthia's eyes that's what they were, just another dick to slip between her legs.

With David at school and Cyn at home working, the petri dish of life became tainted very quickly. It was at the clinic she met Pete Showalter, the new high school administrator, it was like debauchery looking in the mirror, both were of a like mind and had picked up on it immediately. He was receiving treatment for a shoulder injury and was at the clinic twice weekly, by the third week they'd made a connection and were having a glass of wine at his lake lodge. They were naked and rooting around before they had finished their glass of wine.

There sat David four hours away at school while his relatively new bride banged the administrator every opportunity she had. This went on for over four months before her older sister Abby ratted her out. Dave filed right away, the judge ordered mandatory counseling at which time David learned things about his whore he never imagined. She admitted that David was kind and considerate, he was a good lover and actually had a bigger penis than Pete.

When pushed harder by the counselor she said Pete was a man's man and took what he wanted, he didn't ask. Everything she told David she'd never do plus some he'd never even imagined she readily did with Pete. Anal, blow jobs with swallowing, flying to cities on weekends where he'd have her dress like a slut and then fuck his friends. It fell apart when she wouldn't let the gym teacher fuck her at Pete's house, so he and Pete slapped her around and raped her. As they were having a beer in the other room she was able to run out of the house naked, her keys were in the car and she was able to drive away.

She could see headlights well back knowing it was Pete coming after her, the road went into a curve at the highway junction of County O and Fish Trap Road, she veered onto Fish Trap instead of straight ahead. A mile up the road she sat with the lights off as she watched Pete's car fly past onto County O, waiting another minute she left for her sister Abby's. She was naked, bruised, scratched up and looked like hell as Abby answered the door at one thirty in the morning. The female deputy first to arrive took pictures, hair samples, did a field rape kit and took her statement.

Long story short, small town justice was in full play, Pete got a bulldog lawyer from Minneapolis who painted Cynthia as a wanton and willing whore trying to blackmail Pete. The gym teacher lost his credentials and did a year in the county lock up. Pete, the slimy bastard was forced to retire with a severance package of ninety thousand dollars. Once David moved away, Cynthia was once again nothing more in the eyes of the community than a common whore.

I was home on leave nine months before my discharge and had run into her at Dilly's, we exchanged the perfunctory niceties before she walked away. Mother had sent me clippings of all the chaos from the local fish wrap which made me aware of the lion's share of the story. I was ready to call it a night when Cynthia reappeared wondering what I was up to. I could see it coming a mile away.

"Why, you looking to go home with someone? Not sure I want to do that Cyn, how do I know who's cock has already been in there tonight?"

She didn't miss a beat, "Nobodies cock has been in me tonight, after the David and Pete fiasco I couldn't get laid in this town if I paid them. I'm tainted goods don'cha know."

I glared at her not sure whether to be polite or deck the bitch. "You fucked Dave over pretty good, so don't be blaming him, he only wanted to love you."

"Dave was too nice, almost a pussy, he always asked, wouldn't take."

I grabbed her by the pussy and squeezed as I pulled her to me, "You mean like this? Is that what you like, being manhandled?"

"If David would have done what you're doing, I'd have never gone looking for more. How about you Alvin, you in the mood to take me anyway you want me?"

I flipped a ten onto the bar and headed out the back door with Cynthia right behind me. With the door closed I unscrewed the light bulb, pushed her to the other side of the dumpster, spun her, lifted her skirt and literally ripped her panties off. I quickly put on a condom and pushed her forward.

"Hands on the wall, ass out bitch, you'd better be wet, or this will hurt like hell."

Her pussy was sopped, my cock slid in with ease, with a steady rhythm I began fucking her, when she pushed back harder, I decided to change venue's. I pulled my cock out and in one movement pushed against her asshole, there was enough juice from her pussy that I made it in with one thrust. Her head went back as she cried out, I let a huge glop of saliva fall onto my dick and started fucking her hard. She wasn't enjoying it, but in my mind, I didn't care, I was fucking her for Dave. Just as I was getting ready to cum I pulled out, pulled off the condom, grabbed her arm spinning her and came all over her face.

I stood her straight, "That's for fucking Dave over, he didn't deserve a bitch like you."

As I walked away I could hear her crying, I could have cared less. I left a day later and hadn't seen her since. When I returned home after being discharged mom said Cynthia had found the next sucker over in Ashville, an older man with a pile of money. I was able to get a job at the feed mill delivering to farmers in the area, at one of those farms I met a cute twenty year old named Helga. We dated off and on the year before I moved and opened my shop, nothing heavy, lots of necking and some petting. I think I dipped into her panties no more than a few times.

I met her several months later at the mall food court in the city where my shop was located. It was like old home week, she wanted to see my business and apartment, I took her out for pizza and then bowling before she said he needed to head home. We talked on the phone a few times, then one Friday night she showed up at my apartment.

"Hi Al, I'm in town and thought I'd say hi. Got a beer?"

By nights end we'd gone through a six pack, she was fairly buzzed and I didn't want her driving in that state. I called her dad and told him where she was, that I'd put her in the spare room to sleep it off and send her home in the morning. She began to stir a little after ten the next morning, I'd been up for hours and was on my laptop at the dining table. As she walked out of the hallway I was taken aback, she had obviously undressed at some point in the night since all she was wearing was a pull over shirt and bright red panties. The shirt barely covered her tummy, the tight red panties were simply on display.

She looked at me blurting out, "Wow, did I make a fool of myself? You didn't fuck me did you? I need to call my dad, he'll be worried."

"I called your dad last night, he knows where you're at. No ... I didn't fuck you, I can't bring myself to take advantage of an innocent girl who's drunk."

Her face turned red as her anger rose, "I'm not an innocent girl, I've been around. Maybe I was only pretending to be drunk."

"Did you also pretend to puke while I kept your hair out of the water, have me take down your panties so you could pee, dry your puss, then slide them back in place? Was that all pretend? I don't think so. Nice bush by the way."

She went from being angry to being embarrassed. After sniffling and wiping her eyes she finally spoke to me.

"Okay, truth. I came here to seduce you, it didn't work out the way I intended."

I smirked, "Well no shit. Why would you want to seduce me?"

She moved to my chair and wiggled her way not my lap, kissed me softly then leaned back.

"Because I really like you, I want to be with you, I want to be your wife, I want you to take my virginity. That's why. Am I being a stupid little girl?"

With that statement she reaffirmed exactly how sweet and innocent she actually was. I picked her up in my arms and stood there. "Are you sure about this Helga, there's no going back once it's done."

She nodded yes, I asked if I needed a condom. She whispered *pill*, I walked to my bedroom where I sat her on the bed, taking the hem of her shirt pulling it over her head. Her breasts weren't big by porn standards, I estimated a B cup, probably a thirty two inch chest, plenty to suck and play with. I had on sweats with no underwear, as I lowered them and her face was inches away from my cock she sucked in a deep breath.

"Oh my, it's much bigger than I thought. I've seen my brothers, but it was never hard like yours is now. Can I touch it?"

I let her play enough to start the precum leaking before removing her hands and pushing her back. I grabbed her panties, patted her hip to lift and snaked them off her body. Before my eyes was a beautiful sight, I'd been with so many girls in the past who were shaved and waxed that I longed to see a pussy in its natural state. My eyes feasted on a lovely patch of light brown silky hair, soft curls and not very wide, naturally narrow above her clit expanding out to about three inches at the top. Very few hairs along the labia which were engorged and puffy.

I slid my arms under her thighs opening her legs as I moved forward, once spread I put my hands on her butt cheeks and pulled her into my face. When my mouth made contact she let out a shriek.

"Oh my, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh my. So good, so good."

Her hips were rocking up and down moving with my tongue, the juices were in abundance, I alternated between her love hole and her clit feeling her body stiffen then a loud groan from her mouth. I concentrated all my efforts on her clit, in no time her head was rolling back and forth, her hands were clutching mine, then her breasts, then my wrists. She sat bolt upright and screamed, I pushed her back and continued to attack her clit with my tongue. Another climax hit her followed by another immediately. She began to make crying whimpering noises, I backed off with a smile on my face, she'd reached the point of it feeling so good it felt bad.

Sitting on my haunches I watched that young innocent pussy throb in and out, as though it wanted more of whatever made it feel so damned good. My beard was coated in girl cum, she hadn't gushed but she sure had a lot of nectar flowing out of that sweet little hole. She looked down at me and smiled, I smiled back and rose to wash my face. I had no problem with her tasting her own pussy, I just didn't want my beard full of cum dragging all over her upper body, I keep it trimmed at about three inches, but that will hold a lot of cum.

When I returned, she was laying in the middle of the bed, legs opened a few inches, enough to see her swollen labia and the few hairs along it glistening with juice. On my knees I bent over and took a nipple in my mouth, another deep gasp followed by her pushing her chest up off the bed. We repeated the same on the other nipple before I lay down and kissed her soft sweet lips. She cooed and purred as we kissed, we'd necked before but this time it was different.

"Al I've never had that done to me before, I can't believe how many times I came, they were so hard. Do you want me to suck you now? I've watched enough porn with Jill that I think I know what to do."

I shook my head no. "Not this morning, you're still a virgin so I'll go slow and let you tell me how fast or slow to go. There'll be some pain when I break the hymen, but it will feel better quickly."

"Don't worry about the hymen, I broke it with Sylvia's mom's dildo on a dare at a slumber party when I was fifteen, at that age it hurt like hell. I don't think I'll bleed."

"Open your legs, once I'm in you I'll settle into the saddle between your hips and go slow, if you want it faster, you'll have to tell me. I want this to be good for you."

It was obvious she'd been watching porn, not only did she open her legs she pulled them up alongside her body. I put them down with her knees bent and feet flat on the bed.

"That position will be too much to start with, later on when you're used to me we'll do it with your legs pulled up. You'll feel pressure, relax if you can and I'll be as gentle as possible when I push into you."

As I pushed I could feel her trying to move up on the bed, I put my hands under her shoulders and held her in place, she sucked in her breath when the head popped through. Her body was trembling, I began to doubt whether this was a good idea, she must have sensed it and relaxed her body. With her hands around my neck she whispered, "Some more."

I pushed forward an inch and withdrew, keeping that up until I was nearly in. She put her hand on the front of my thigh to stop me, I felt her hand move over and grab my dick, she sighed deep and looked into my eyes.

"You're so big, will you fit in me?"

"Helga I'm only six and a half, it only feels big because your pussy is so small. Once you adjust it won't feel as big."

With a few more thrusts I was completely in and stroking, a minute or so into this pace her hips began to raise into me. By the time the screaming climax overtook her I was spewing torrent after torrent of cum inside her, grunting and moaning along with Helga. We cleaned up and went back to bed for a nap, in the afternoon I introduced her to doggy, which she loved. She headed home just after four to help with the evening milking.

Our courtship lasted just over seven months, followed by our marriage. She found work at a plastics factory running an extruding machine. My business was going good and while we weren't rolling in money we had more than enough to live well. After a year or so she found another job as a receptionist at a dentist office. The dentist wife was his main hygienist so it made for an interesting combination. We'd been married just over two years and were talking about kids when it all went to hell.

Helga never had been very happy with our standard of living, her attitude got worse after we began being invited to do things with her employers, dinners together, parties, receptions, an art exhibit once. She was always wanting a new outfit for every event and I finally put my foot down, this needed to stop. My world came to a screeching halt the night I overheard her telling one of the other wives,

"He owns that motor rewind shop over on Maple Avenue, it brings in plenty, but not enough to live like this. I need to divorce him and find a rich dentist, like you did."

They laughed and made light of the moment, it cut me to the quick. As I slipped out the door, I dropped the car keys into her purse and hailed a taxi. She was steaming mad when she burst through the door two hours later. Threw the car keys at me and stomped into the bedroom, she'd changed into night clothes and was standing in front of me.

"Why the fuck did you leave me there like that? Do you have any idea how embarrassing that was for me? I work so hard at getting us in with the right people and you pull a stunt like this. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

I thought about her words as she plopped herself onto the far end of the couch. "I can tell you were concerned. It took you almost two hours to figure out I was gone. Me, you know the lowly owner of a motor rewind shop, the guy you should divorce so you can find a rich dentist."

Her face drained of all color. "That was just a joking comment, you make me sound like a gold digger for Christ sake."

"You are a gold digger Helga, I'll never be one of the beautiful people and you'll always be miserable."

She got all teary eyed and apologized, asking me to make love to her, which I did. Though we pretended all was well I knew in my heart it wasn't. Soon she was meeting the girls for drinks, going to the movie by herself, shit like that, things cheating people do. I never went looking for proof even though I knew she was headed to the cheating side of town when she left, and she never brought any evidence home, she would say she loved me but her lying eyes gave her away. Out of the blue I was served at work on a Monday afternoon. She went to work for another dentist across town, when our divorce was final, she married him within three months. I was heartbroken and at the same time I wasn't, if it hadn't happened now it was sure to happen later.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers