All Comments on 'Cynthia Learns to Moo'

by perchedontheloon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just.... NO

I appreciate that you're trying to fit a whole bunch of stuff into your story but you really need to slow down and build some background on people.

Also, please learn a little something about agriculture before trying to write a story about it. You've managed to confuse so many tings that I could barely follow it. Sows, heifers, cattle ranch, dairy are not interchangeable terms not to mention the automation part, massive hormone/sedative shots....

Please do some research and try again

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Its nice

The pacing is a bit odd but the premise and details are quite arousing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
.

Not that it was really bad or anything. But somethings just kind of ruined it. It's probably best to steer away from talking about laws in stories. No matter how hard an author tries. They can not make a convincing argument that something would be allowed to go.

Then there is the issue that just because there is the agriculture law. It doesn't impede on the human rights laws. There are also many way to stop milk production and reduce breast size. I know this is on an erotic site and all. But the point still stands.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 4 years ago
Farm Reality?

Stretching the law and misusing farming terms is hardly important compared to the main premise. Hucows? For some reason this is a popular theme, so carry on, it makes some people happy. I thought it was a good read, and it kept me interested to the end, and that does not happen often. 5 stars! Keep up the writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just found this and no matter that it is fiction, I am surprised that nobody even considered the topic of slavery. If anyone was considered trespassing on land owned by someone in Nebraska then your story pretty much states that inking them or just using a branding iron on them and that person is now property. I wonder where I have heard this before. In the many of the Hucow stories the individuals choose to become what they are and their life but not in this case. Kinks are one thing but this goes sickly beyond that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userperchedontheloon@perchedontheloon
Just a writer who loves to share stories. Breast expansion, inflation, balloons, hucow, and more. Currently taking requests too.