Cynthia’s Dilemma Pt. 02

Story Info
The dilemmas and decisions.
9.2k words
4.82
2.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica.

The men of Dust-Off Thirty-One accompanied Bryan's casket and were the honor guard. There was a flyover of Huey's in a missing ship formation. It was a solemn affair and after the gathering everyone left. Cynthia was lonely, it was a closed casket, she couldn't say a final good-bye to her beloved Bryan. As much as her parents tried, they could not console Their daughter.

She was a good employee so in wake of her tragic loss Northeast Money Management give her two months off with pay. She felt useless at home after one month. Should she go back to work for half days or full days. She started with half days and after two weeks she worked full days.

Cynthia was the ugly duckling in her formative years in school and ostracized by her peers. She became a gorgeous young woman and met her soulmate only to have him taken away by war. What can Cynthia do to make the pain of loss go away.

When Cynthia went back to work some of her friends at the money management organization took her, under their wing so to speak. They asked her out after work on Fridays. It took her three weeks to reluctantly accept their invitation. She enjoyed the Friday get togethers. The unattached men in the organization hovered around her and asked Cynthia out. She didn't feel right to date other men she still mourned for Bryan. She respectfully declined their offer.

George Smith the CEO of NEMM the acronym for Northeast Money Management saw that Cynthia was a very bright young woman, a widow at twenty-five-years-old, who needed to have a goal.

"Sarah, have Mrs. Owens come to my office." He called out to his receptionist.

Within ten minutes Cynthia was in the CEO's office. "Cindy, as you know Carl our CFO is leaving in the next few years. We could groom you to take his place if you like?"

The generous offer took Cynthia by surprise what should she answer the CEO. It took her a minute or two to answer.

"Yes, Mr. Smith I would love the chance." Cindy stated happy for the first time since the death of her husband. She had a goal.

"I want you to apply to the college to get your MBA in accounting."

"NEMM will pay your tuition as long as you stay with us."

Cynthia stunned by the CEO's offer; how should she show her thanks. She had an urge that overwhelmed her.

"Thank you, Sir, Thank you." She ran around the desk and gave her boss a hug." She had tears of joy that replaced the tears of sorrow at this time. "I won't let you down." Cynthia said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She looked at him embarrassed. "Sorry Mr. Smith, I probably shouldn't have done that."

"Nonsense, my dear it's good to see you smile again. Oh, and call me George please." The CEO said, to her, he was a little younger than her parent's. "She's beautiful, and she smells so good." George thought, he tried to hide his boner as the young woman hugged him.

Cynthia went to her desk and called the admissions department at the college for the paperwork. The college sent the admission documents to her by mail. She filled out the required files, a contract was made up between Cynthia and her employer, had her employer billed directly as instructed by the CEO, and by the spring semester she was in the MBA program.

It was a godsend to have something to take her mind off of the loss of Bryan. George called Cynthia into his office after she started her studies. "How are you doing?"

"I'm better thanks to your generosity."

"I'm looking to the future; our organization needs young people of your caliber to survive in this uncertain financial climate. I went over the courses you need; some are only given during the day. Take them and we will work something out as far as work goes." George explained to Cindy.

"Thank you Mr.. I mean George." Cynthia was happy and went around the desk gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"You're an asset to this company my dear. We need to keep you happy." George explained, but he thought. "What a dear young lady she is. I wonder what she looks like nude?"

Her parents were happy that Cynthia was in a better mood and less stressed.

Cynthia set up her courses so it would take her two years to get her MBA. Halfway through the two years and about a year and a half after Bryan was KIA, she was in the corridor on the way to her night class when she heard.

"Cynthia, Cynthia Brown?"

It took her awhile to realize the man called her by her maiden name. She looked around and saw a man who was vaguely familiar. His hair was gray. "I'm Cynthia Owens." She said as she stopped to wait for the older man.

"Remember me, I'm Dr. Emerson. You got married, did you marry Bryan? How have you been?"

Cynthia became teary eyed. "Yes, I married Bryan, but he was killed in Nam just before the US stopped fighting.

"Yes, I remember the news about him. I didn't realize he was your husband. Sorry to hear that."

"Are you still the head of the Medical Arts Program here, Doc?"

"Yes, I am. Come see me, when you have time, so we can catch up. I could use your expertise to write grants for the program. We haven't received much money since you left."

Cynthia's hormones caused her problems recently. She was horny, but she couldn't bring herself to find a buddy with benefits to quell the fire within her honeypot. "I will make an appointment to see Doctor Emerson and catch up." That's what she told herself.

It was a Friday afternoon meeting at five-thirty after she got out of work. She went to the Doctor's office at the college and remembered the day long ago that she stripped nude and walked out into the reception area. Cynthia leaked her passion out of her box at the thought. She walked to the open door. The doctor was at his desk, busy with paperwork. "Hi Doc." Cynthia said to announce her presence.

"Oh, hi Cindy time got away from me. Come in sit down let's catch up." The doctor answered with a smile that captivated the young woman. He walked around and gave the young beauty a hug and detected the sweet scent of her arousal.

"Thank you, Doc, for calling to me the other day. How have you been?"

"It has been tough to get financing for the medical program. The last large grant was the one you obtained for us, Cindy."

"I'm with NEMM, if you like I could see what I can do to make your money grow and to see if I can get more grants for you. Let me talk to the CEO George Smith."

"That would be great Cindy. Now tell me what you've been up to." Cindy told him her sad story she had tears in her eyes when she told the doctor about the loss of their baby. By the time she finished she cried in despair.

"He went around to hug the young lady and she became more despondent. Her bravado left her, she has held in her grief for so long it felt good to get it out of her system. She cried on the doctor's shoulder for a good ten minutes.

"I'm sorry." She hiccupped and wiped her eyes. "I haven't gotten over the loss of my soulmate."

"Cindy, you have to move forward. I would like to help you, but you need to put yourself out there meet guys your age and go out. I could see when I met your husband. He loved you with all his heart and he was a good man from what I understand. He sacrificed himself to save his crew. He wouldn't want you to be an old maid, you're too smart, a nice person, and too beautiful not to be with someone. Remember your marriage vows stated until death do you part. You need to find someone like Bryan to love." Her exotic scent intoxicated the good doctor. "Sit down let's talk." The doctor said as he escorted Cindy into a back room, it was a den and kitchen area with a couch. They sat on the couch together. He kept his arm around her. For the first time since she lost her husband, she felt secure and comfortable.

She babbled on as he listened. "I didn't have a chance to say good-bye to Bryan. The military officer in charge wouldn't let me see him, the coffin was closed."

"Maybe they didn't want you to see him dead but remember him alive and how much he loved you." The doctor offered.

"I never thought of that." She brightened a bit. Cindy became melancholy again. "I lost my baby, if I had him, I wouldn't feel as lonely."

"Were you on birth control pills?"

"Yes, I was Doc."

"Sometimes you have problems with the child after you get off the pill. That could be the Lord's way to shield you from more grief. Did you have the fetus checked to see if there was a problem with him?"

"No, I didn't doc."

"Cindy it's time for you to look forward instead of back. Think of what can be instead of what could have been. You need to date to find another man who has your same interests. There is a Bryan doppelganger out there, you just have to find him."

"Thank you doctor for the good advice." Cindy said more confident she will survive the grief. "I need to get back on the pill." She blurted out to no one in particular.

"If you want to, I can give you a script for that, if you're willing to be examined by me." The doctor said hopefully.

He was so helpful, she would accept his offer. Cynthia realized she wanted the doctor to see her nude because she was horny and hoped he would perform a sexual stimulation test on her while he examined her. "Doctor if it isn't too inconvenient for you, I would appreciate your help with the script."

"We will go to exam room six."

Cynthia's libido took over for her common sense. "Do you want me to undress here or in the exam room Doc."

That question was better left unanswered. Instead, he said. "As you may remember it's perfectly okay for you to be nude in the corridors of this area, so it's up to you."

She looked at the good doctor as she removed her blouse and skirt put them on the table, skimmed her panties and pantyhose down kicked off her shoes and she was nude from the waist down. She turned her back to the doctor and asked. "Can you unhook my bra for me, please?"

He was well versed on bra removal; he used his thumb and one finger to pop the hooks on her bra. Cynthia removed the bra and tossed it on top of her discarded garments. With her back turned she bent down at the waist to put on her shoes and to give the good doctor a preview. She turned to give the doctor a full frontal of her naked form. He was the first man to see her nude since Bryan died.

"You are a beautiful young woman." The doctor marveled in a reverent whisper.

This reaffirmed her allure from the doctor's comment.

As they walked to exam room six, the doctor caught a whiff of her arousal from time to time. As you remember it was at the end of the corridor a long walk from the relative privacy of the office. She was in essence nude in public and it excited her. It was late on Friday and only a few students and faculty saw the doctor with the naked young woman on their trek to the exam room.

When they entered the exam room, Cynthia saw the predominate piece of equipment the exam table and unlike the first time she entered this room. The table excited her, instead of the embarrassment she felt on the previous occasion. She mounted the table put her feet in the stirrups, without instruction from the doctor.

The doctor walked between her legs to give her a breast exam. He talked with her and took his time with the exam. The doctor could smell Cynthia's arousal and could see her lady lips become moist as he prolonged the breast exam.

"I understand Bryan received the medal of honor. You have to be proud of him." The doctor asked as he rested the palm of his hand on her moist pussy lips. He ground his palm into the top of her slit to stimulate her clit while he waited for her to answer.

"Yes, I have his medal of honor, the medal and two dollars will get you a cup of coffee she moaned with a bitter undertone to her answer.

"I'm sorry to hear that my dear Cindy." The doctor continued with the exam. He inserted two fingers in her pussy and used the other hand to push down on her stomach so he could feel her ovaries. "You're perfectly healthy Cindy. We can go back to my office, and I will write out the prescription for you."

While the doctor examined Cynthia she was on the verge of an orgasm, but he stopped too soon she became frustrated.

"Doctor, could you do a sexual stimulation test on me please." Cynthia implored, as she figured she didn't cheat on Bryan because it was a doctor who will do a medical procedure on her.

"Yes, if that's what you need, I can help you." The doctor answered with pleasure.

He took two fingers on one hand inserted his fingers into her pussy an inch and rubbed the little hard nub as he used three fingers on the other hand to finger fuck her. That did the trick she squirted all over the doctor's hand and arms. "AAAAHHHHH TTTTTHHHHHAAAANNNNKKKKK UUUUUUUUUU!"

The doctor took pride to see the contented after orgasm smile on Cynthia's face. He rubbed her pussy as Cynthia thanked him for his help. They conversed about the past while the doctor kept his fingers in her box. She realized she needed the intimate connection she had now.

As always happens all good things come to any end, so the doctor helped Cynthia out of the exam position, and they conversed for a few minutes as the doctor held her close. Cynthia gave the doctor a nude full body hug and kiss on the cheek. She felt his arousal and it was good for her morale. "Thank you for your time doctor. I needed that!"

When the nude young lady and the doctor walked back to the office. They greeted the people they walked by, Cynthia gave no thought to her nudity, she felt free of stress for the first time. The men smiled at the nude woman, they felt privileged to see the beautiful woman in all her naked glory. The women, Cynthia greeted, looked at the lovely woman with envy. The two went into the back area, Cynthia still nude sat on the couch. The doctor sat next to her with his arm around her.

"I hoped I helped you, Cindy."

Yes, I feel better presently than I have in over a year.

"It was my pleasure young lady. Anytime I can help you let me know." The doctor said as he wrote the script and then watched Cynthia as she dressed.

Cynthia hugged the doctor again, it lasted longer than usual she felt safe in his arms, kissed him on the cheek and left the building. She cried all the way home, she still missed Bryan. "I need to take the doctor's words to heart, I need to move on, Bryan wouldn't want me to be miserable and lonely for the rest of my life." She thought.

By the time she arrived home, she felt better, before she exited the car she fixed her makeup. her parents could see her eyes were red but she was more jovial, she walked in and gave both of her parents a hug. "Thanks for putting up with me." She said with appreciation.

"My dear you have had a traumatic experience, to lose the love of your life. We are here for you." Cynthia's mother said and her father agreed.

Cynthia became more adapt to accept dates from the males in her office. That is until they tried to get a home run. (Translation- in her pants.) She gently dissuaded them, Cynthia still felt she would cheat on Bryan if she had sex with one of the men that asked her out, furthermore none of the men she went out with excited her the way Bryan had. That led to a platonic friendships with her male co-workers.

She set up the Medical Arts program at the college. With wealth management that she took care of pro bono and wrote grants for the college Medical Arts. They received many large grants.

Cynthia walked in to meet with the doctor. "Doc, I need a consultation after we meet do you have time?"

"Yes, I can fit you in Cindy." They had their meeting, Cynthia stripped nude to the doctor's amazement, and they headed to room six. The people in the corridor, took pleasure from the golden haired nude woman's bravado as she acknowledged their presence when they walked by.

Cynthia walked into the room jumped up on the exam table put her legs in the stirrups and explained. "I need a sexual stimulation test."

The doctor washed his hands and retrieved a pair of exam gloves.

"You don't need the gloves doc."

He walked over to the side of the exam table, and he inserted three fingers of one hand in her box and found her clit with two fingers of his other hand. The scent of her arousal caused him to get a boner. "That feels so good Bryan when you do that." She mumbled her dead husband's name! "AHAHAHAH THANK UUUUUUUUUUU, SOOOOOOOOO GOOOODDDD!" She screamed as she came!

She looked at the doctor, he had a grimace on his face. Cynthia rose up, looked to the side and saw the good doctors tented pants at his midsection. She pulled him to her so she could reach his zipper pulled it down and struggled to get his cock out of his pants. She stroked his pecker a few times, "OHOH, Cindy no needdd ttooo dooo, AAHH, that feeelllss so good AAAAHHHHHH!" He blew a load of cum on her belly.

"Feel better now Doc." Cindy giggled.

"Yes, much better but I think we need to clean up the act before we go back to my office." He laughed.

That was the way it went for the next few years Cynthia rationalized she didn't cheat on Bryan with the doctor's sexual stimulation test a few times a month. The doctor figured he hadn't crossed the line between doctor and patient because she was the one that instigated the interaction between them.

Cynthia would meet with the good doctor a few times a month for her sexual stimulation treatment and manual relief for the doctor. She became one of the boys in NEMM, and she had a lot of friends but never found anyone who she could relate to and love as she did with Bryan.

It was in the fifth year that Cynthia worked at NEMM when an accident occurred that devastated George Smith. His wife Kathy was killed in a car accident by a drunk driver. She was the love of his life. As Bryan was to Cynthia. She understood her boss's plight so stepped in to help with the day-to-day work until George could take over again. That was when Cynthia met their son Michael. She heard about him frequently over the years, but thought he was a figment of George's imagination.

The Smith family were very enigmatic. The only time you saw Kathy was at parties held by NEMM. Although she was pretty, she was shy. When you conversed with her, she answered you in a whisper in one or two words.

Michael Smith took Cynthia's breath away. He was as tall as Bryan, Not married and two years younger than Cynthia. He worked at a wealth management company on the west coast. Mike was impressed with Cindy, her knowledge of the business and her shy demure. They had many things in common, but after the funeral for his mother Mike left for the west coast. Another disappointment for Cynthia.

The month's that followed Cynthia and the CFO ran the business for George, he sat home and mourned the loss of his wife. Cynthia was the runner between the business and the CEO. It was four months after the funeral that Cynthia asked her boss. "You helped me through my tragedy how can I help you?"

He looked longingly at the beautiful golden-haired woman, looked down embarrassed. Looked into her eyes and said. "You'll probably sue me if I tell you."

"It can't be that bad, remember you helped me in my time of need, so I'm here to help you."

"From the first time I met you I had this fantasy to see you naked and manually examine you." He revealed.

There was an embarrassed silence that came over the room.

"Wow, I didn't see that coming, but okay on one condition. You come back to work and call me into your office, when you feel the need to see me naked." She told her boss, Cindy thought fast on her feet with the comeback. She rationalized George needs her help, so Bryan will understand.

George came back to work the next Monday. He was withdrawn, but cordial to all his employees. Cynthia was surprised that he didn't call her into his office to make good on her promise that day or all that week. She had mentally prepared herself for the show she would put on for her boss.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers