Cynthia’s Dilemma Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The CEO called a meeting the next Monday after he got his bearings: with the CFO, six male team leaders, a secretary to take notes of the meeting, and Cynthia in attendance.

"I want to thank all of you for conducting business while I was absent. You did a great job thank you. I was informed by the present COF that he will be retiring in three months. The CFO and I have decided that his replacement will be Cynthia Owens. She will work with him so there will be an orderly transition." The CEO explained.

"Thank you for your confidence in me Mr. Smith." The surprise woman answered.

"On another note. I want to thank Cynthia to have the nerve to give me an offer I couldn't refuse. To get me back in the office." The CEO mysteriously explained to the assembled group without any disclosure of the offer. He gave Cynthia a conscious smile. "The CFO, Cynthia and I will be working closely together to make sure it's a seamless transition." He reiterated before they closed out the meeting.

The week that followed Cynthia was anxious as she wondered when she would be called to task.

It was Thursday afternoon when she received a note from George. "Clear your calendar tomorrow it will be an all-day meeting in the private conference room with a nine o'clock AM start - signed George CEO." Unbeknown to Cynthia the CFO received the same note, but for an hour later.

That evening she took pains to make sure her body was groomed to perfection for the great reveal tomorrow. Even though it wasn't stated as such she surmised she would be naked before the day was over.

Friday morning after a shower Cynthia dressed in a skirt, blouse, sports jacket, thigh high stockings and shoes with four inch heels. She dispensed with undergarments for ease of garment removal. She said hello to the receptionist and went right to the designated conference room. She was early, Cynthia took a seat to wait for George and further instructions.

It was nine-twenty when a nervous CEO entered with a hand full of documents. "Hi Cindy, how are you doing." He babbled

"I'm great, you look a little nervous. Is there a problem, George?"

"Well yes and no to the problem, I guess it's really just a clarification of your duties going forward. Cindy."

"How so George."

"I have a non-disclosure document to sign and one to address your new duties to sign." George said as he handed a legal document to her for her signature.

It stated in essence that she would be naked at all functions designated by the CEO and gave her the required duties as a CFO of the company along with the pay raise she will receive that astounded her.

"George, I said that I would let you see me naked, now I will have to be nude when you tell me to?"

"YYess, You ssee the aamount of mmoney yyou're rreceiving, tthat's what I wwant." He stuttered not sure she will buy into it.

Cynthia looked George in the eyes as she debated in thought. "He paid for my education so far. I want to get my PHD in accounting, I'm helping him get over his loss, and my panties would have been soaked with my arousal if I had any on. My arousal is running down my legs."

"George, NEMM pays for my PHD in accounting, and you got a deal." George happily wrote in the PHD payment and initialed it. Cynthia initialed every page and signed the contracts. She kept a document and gave George a signed copy. "Now where do we start." She asked.

George turned red, "You're supposed to strip nude for the meeting?" He responded as a question.

"Okay so you want me nude." She smiled as she removed her, sports jacket, blouse, and skirt. Cynthia was nude except for her high highs and shoes. To the surprise of George. "Now do you want to start to go over what my duties would be?" The nude woman asked as she gave him a full frontal of her naked being.

"Why don't we start with you sitting on the table with your legs spread so I can visually and manually explore heaven's gate." George asked with more authority, as he looked at Cindy like a kid in a candy shop. He went over to the sink in the room washed his hands while Cindy assumed the exam position.

George pulled up a chair and Cindy put her feet on each of his thighs. She slid forward and opened wide for his intimate inspection. "George I think we should order speculums, so you will get a better view of my birth canal." She moaned as he inserted his fingers in her box.

He was clumsy and he shook with pleasure as he examined the beautiful golden haired woman's pleasure pit. George rubbed her clit as he entered her box with his fingers. The scent of her arousal sent blood to his pecker. George hasn't been with a woman since his wife passed away. She never let him explore her femininity as Cindy has. He spent about fifteen minutes in exploration of her womanhood when. "AAAHHH" George came in his pants, The embarrassed CEO ran to the restroom.

Cindy jumped off desk and followed him into the room. He had his pants down and his back to her. She knew what happened. "Let me help you." The naked woman said as she took paper towels to wipe the mess in his pants.

"Sorry, Cindy, you are just so beautiful, and I haven't seen a woman in so long, you have a wonderful scent and I just lost it."

"Thank you George, I guess I still got it then, you make me feel good that I can still have a man want me." Cindy said to alleviate his embarrassment. "Give me a hug." She went to him his pecker still semi hard pressed her nude body to his. George's pecker slid between her legs and arose to rub between her wet pussy lips. She rocked back and forth as they hugged, the head of his pecker touched her lower lips. "Ohoh!" Cindy sighed pleasurably.

George removed his undershorts, Cynthia washed his pecker, and he put his slacks back on. He washed his undershorts set them on the towel rack to dry. The couple came out of the restroom just as the CFO entered the conference room. George mentally reprimanded himself that he didn't lock the door.

"Holy shit, now I know why I had to sign the non-disclosure document George." The CFO said as he eyed the younger naked beauty.

"I need to have a comfortable place to sit, then I will show you a medical treatment shown to me by my doctor." The nude beauty said. The private conference room was equipped with an area with chairs and couches. She went to the couch and arranged it so she could be comfortable. She sat down against an arm on the piece of furniture, put on leg on the couch and the other leg on a hassock she placed in a way so she can comfortably spread her legs for inspection of her pussy. "Since you want me nude, I will show you how to help me with the stress I encounter from time to time. George since you're the boss I will work with you first. Sit on the couch between my leg. While the CFO watches and learns to comfort me when I'm stressed.

"Wow, Cindy you're beautiful and so shy." The CFO said as he eyed the young woman's box with a chuckle.

George sat within reach of Cynthia's moist box the lips opened and engorged. Her erotic scent emphasized her excitement. "George I'm going to teach you how to do a sexual stimulation test on me. I want you to take two fingers and find my clit." She says breathlessly as he inserts his fingers in her pussy. "Yesssss that's it." She moans as he found her little bud. "Now pump three fingers in my vagina. OOOOHHHHH YEEEESSSSS." She let him diddle her for a minute or two and stopped him before she came.

"You did well George." She sighed in excitement; her erotic scent became stronger. Next, she pointed to the CFO she couldn't talk. He followed the routine he was shown as he watched George perform the treatment. He rubbed her clit with two fingers and pumped three in her box at the same time. She squirted all over the surprised CFO's dress slacks. "Sorry, guess you're going to have to take them off, so I can wash them." Cynthia giggled after she caught her breath.

The CFO walked into the restroom, stripped off his pants, saw the undergarment on the rack, He didn't feel so bad. Cynthia washed the slacks and hung them to dry. George made sure the door was locked.

"Guys you're not going to be able to concentrate with those erections not enough blood will run to the head on your shoulders." She sat in the middle of the couch and patted to each side. "Come here and sit." She said as she found each man's cock and jerked them off into paper towels she had. A chorus of moans ensued and now the work at hand could begin. As all three are sated for the time being. "Bryan can't be mad at me I'm not sexually active with anyone." She thought.

It was a week after the first meeting and Cynthia received a call from George. "Hi Cindy could you go to the private conference room and get ready for a meeting with us?"

"Sure give me about fifteen minutes to finish what I'm doing and will be there."

She finished up and went to the conference room to find both the CEO and CFO with the firm lawyer they had on retainage. "Cindy we have confidential documents that we want to go over with you. We need you to strip nude for this meeting." The CEO explained to the surprise of the lawyer.

"I don't think that is wise George there could be a backlash from your last statement." The lawyer said.

"No, that will be alright with me." Cynthia stated as she stripped out of her clothes. "You will have to do a sexual stimulation test on me before we continue though." She continued. and with that she laid on the couch one foot on the hassick, the other on the couch. George sat between her legs, used two fingers to rub her clit and three fingers to finger fuck her. She came. The other two let her rest before they took over and each gave her an orgasm. She manually brought off each of the men. The group took care of monkey business before they took care of business for NEMM.

This was how Cynthia kept her sanity during the years that ensued. She had this need to stay true to Bryan as she couldn't find anyone who was like him to love.

Cynthia took over ownership of her parent's house when they retired and wanted to be snowbirds. She was thirty-five. Cynthia helped them to accumulate enough money to retire early through her expertise and with the help of George at NEMM. They lived ten months a year in South Carolina and came back to the northeast for July and August. Cynthia found out the young couple who moved in next-door. Her neighbors Lesley and Andrew Hyser were pregnant. She was excited for them.

They had an eight-pound-three-ounce boy they named him Josh Patrick Hyser. Cynthia was first asked if she could take care of Josh when he was nine months old so mom and dad could have a date night. She was ecstatic they asked her. Cynthia took care of Josh when asked until he was eight years old. Andy lost his job and the family had to move to Texas. Lesley was killed in a car accident a few years later and Cynthia lost contact with Andrew.

Present day Cynthia was CFO for the money manager. Mike Smith the thirty-one-year-old son of George Smith took over the group because his father wanted to retire and enjoy the fruits of his labor while he could. Mike worked with Raymond James for the last eight years. Mike came east with his live in Girlfriend, so he was off limits to Cynthia. He was a no-nonsense CEO. He leaned on Cynthia to help him from time to time.

It was in May that Cynthia was called into Mike's office. "Cynthia, I have a young man who is nineteen years old and had completed four years of college in Business Administration Accounting. I want you to have him shadow you to see if he will fit into our organization as you know a few of our employees are ready to retire."

"Sure Mike, I'm honored you thought enough of me to help with the vetting of the applicants. What is his name?"

"J. Patrick Hyser he lives in the southwest and went to college here in the northeast."

Cynthia didn't make the connection as the first initial in his first name threw her off. Mike sent Cynthia a transcript of young man's marks she was impressed by his academic achievements. J. Pat started college at seventeen and at nineteen he graduated as we have shared with you previously.

Mike gave her the large office vacated by his father and had it set up with two desks and the associated equipment needed to accomplish the tasks that the CEO wanted.

May twenty-third a young man six feet tall made his way to the CEO's office to introduce himself. He stood in front of the receptionist desk and mumbled. "Hi, my name is J. Patrick Hyser I have a meeting with Mr. Smith."

The receptionist buzzed the young man into the CEO's office. Mike was less than impressed with the young man he was handsome but very timid. Mike asked him technical questions about accounting and J. Pat had a vast knowledge of the subject. He called in Cynthia and when she arrived, he introduced them. "Mrs. Cynthia Owen meet J. Patrick Hyser."

Cynthia looked at the tall sandy haired young man, she had tears of joy in her eyes. Cynthia recognized him immediately. "Josh, how have you been." She asked as she shook his hand."

"I've been good Cindy and you, how are you. I see you never married again." J. Pat said with a red face of embarrassment.

"No, I haven't found anyone who was like my Bryan." Cynthia explained in sorrow. "Boss you have anything else for us?" She asked with a smile to shake away the doldrums.

"No Cynthia, the only thing that is needed is the new employee paperwork, so you can enter it into our system." Mike explained and then said. "Welcome aboard J. Patrick." As the two left the CEO's office.

The two conversed to catch up on lost time. Cynthia called him by his first name. "Josh I am sorry about your mother."

"It was a rough time when we moved, the kids picked on me all the time. I was the new kid on the block. They didn't like me because I liked school and I immersed myself in school after my mother died. The kids stopped picking on me, but I was left out. I didn't have many friends and no girlfriends. Even in college the enigma of an outcast followed me."

The office they were in had large windows you could see out of, but you couldn't see in. The two had the door shut, they were at their desks during the discussion. Cynthia had tears in her eyes as she listened to Josh's tale. "Can I give you a hug?" Cynthia asked.

"That would be Okay." Josh said and stood up.

They hugged; Cynthia was embarrassed to feel his pecker as it poked her stomach while they hugged. Josh was overwhelmed by her erotic scent, her breasts, and the scent of her hair. He has never had the opportunity to be this close to a female since his mother died. He spent all his time on his studies, he was very shy, so he never could get the courage to ask a woman out. He was brilliant but unfortunately, he will need more people skills to be a star performer as he enters the workforce.

The hug brought unwanted moisture to Cynthia's pussy and Josh was overwhelmed with the mature woman's beauty.

"Cindy hasn't changed a bit, she is beautiful." Josh thought as they broke the embrace.

"How would you like to help me with the justification of last month's expenditures?" Cynthia asked as she handed a duplicate of expense forms to her protégé'.

"This will take the rest of the day. It's about ten now we will have an hour lunch, and we will finish at five pm." Cynthia thought as she went to work.

It was noontime. "I'm done Cindy what do you want me to do next, after lunch." Josh asked.

"What do you mean you're done. You couldn't possibly do all the month expenses in a couple of hours." Cindy stated with doubt.

"After lunch we can check it together if you like." Josh smiled.

They had lunch, Cindy was the happiest she has been in years. It was like her son came back to her. Josh on the other hand had a boner as he remembered the sexy lady next door who took care of him all those years ago. It was the happiest time for him.

Cynthia and Josh went back to the office and sat to check the young man's work. They were half through with the forensic accounting at the end of the day. "Josh, do you have a car?" Cindy asked.

"No, I use Uber to get around. I never got my license." Josh blushed. "I found an apartment I could afford with the allotment I get for housing it's on Linden St."

"Let me drive you to your apartment." Cindy said as she wanted to see the unit. "That's the rough part of town."

Cindy was concerned for Josh. "There was something he didn't tell me." Cynthia thought concerned, as she drove to the apartment. It was a dump outside. "Let me see your apartment." She asked sweetly and with concern.

"It's nothing much." He admitted.

Cindy couldn't help herself. "This place is a dump. Pack up your things you're coming to my house I have plenty of room." Her motherly instinct took over.

"You sure about this Cindy?"

"Yes, you're not living in a dive like this. I will help you pack up you're not staying here another night, Josh."

They packed her Honda Pilot and drove to Cindy's house which as you may remember was next door to the house Josh lived in as a small boy. It took two trips to get all his gear, but they were done by eight PM, and they stopped at the Pub & Grub for a lite dinner that Josh paid for.

Cynthia looked at Josh. "Okay Josh, I need to know the rest of the story."

He looked at his food, looked up at Cynthia with a sad look in his eyes. "After my mother died, dad married another woman with five kids all younger. They treated me like Cinderfella." He said in despair. "I took a job for some spending money, and I made sure my marks were high to get the scholarship. I received no help from my father. Nataly 'P' whipped him, and they used me as babysitter for the brats." He expressed bitterly.

"I'm so sorry to hear that Josh." Cynthia said near tears and held Josh's hand to comfort him.

They ate and talked about happier times. Cynthia, drove home and gave Josh the mother-in-law apartment in the house as her parents both passed away in the last few years. She was going to sublet it but glad she didn't presently.

The next day before they left for work Josh looked over at the house he used to live in, they did some work to it but it looked mostly the same to him.

Mike was by the reception deck. He noticed that Cynthia and Josh came in together. "Can I see you for a for a minute Cynthia?"

Josh proceeded to the office and Cynthia went into the CEO's office. "What do you think of J. Patrick?"

"He has an outstanding ability for accounting, but he needs more people skills." She went on to explain to her boss the challenges the young man faced in his childhood.

"You have really taken my words to heart; you have taken him under your wing. Did you pick him up at the apartment we rented for him?"

"You rented that dump for him Mike, did you see it?"

"No, the apartment manager said it was a very comfortable apartment for one young man."

"Be that as it may I have a mother-in-law apartment that he can use while he's here."

"Do you expect the company to pay you for it."

"I would say no to the money, but do as you like."

"Remember what I told you we need him to work for us if he's a good accountant. Your job could depend upon it" Mike said pissed about her comment made about the apartment and she took the remedy into her own hands instead of a discussion with him before she moved him into her residence.

They finished last month's expense report. Cynthia was amazed that Josh was fast and accurate.

In their private lives they were inseparable. They went out together. Josh was like the son Cindy never had, but Josh thought of Cindy more of a girlfriend he never had. It was exacerbated by the way she naively dressed in the house. Most of the time she was in silk negligees and night gowns to sit around to watch TV. She was so used to being alone that she didn't realize what she did to the poor shy naïve' young man.