Cynthia’s Dilemma Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost six months and time for Josh to decide if he wants to stay. Cynthia and Josh got along well together. Josh had a gigantic crush on Cynthia and as they worked together every day, he has become captivated by her looks and scent. "I want to see her naked and to touch every part of her body." He though in terror that he would end up in jail.

Cynthia went to Mike when he asked for a report on Josh. "He's an outstanding accountant and we should offer him a job. With a good benefit package and bonuses." Cynthia told Mike. "I noticed recently there's something bothering him, but he won't confide in me."

"I will talk to him, can you send him in to me, Cynthia?"

She went to their office and got him.

Josh entered the CEO's office. "How do you like it here and was Cynthia any help to you?" Mike asked the young man.

"Cindy's a wonderful lady and she was very helpful, but I think I should move on." Josh answered morosely.

"Why don't you want to work here, you're doing a great job, Cynthia gave you a stellar recommendation and I'm ready to give you a proposal that is in line with the top end of an entry level employee wage and benefit package."

"I really don't want to tell you. I may get in trouble." Josh stated his innocence showed in his words.

"Josh, tell me what you need, and I will see if we can make it happen."

"I love Cindy and want to see her naked." Josh blurred out to the astonishment of the CEO. "Now you'll call the cops and Cindy will hate me. That's why I need to move on."

Mike could see it may work for both of them. "Cynthia is a lot older but not too experienced. Josh is young and inexperienced. This could be a win-win situation if I play it right." He thought with a smirk.

"I don't think Cynthia wants you to leave she has been the happiest I've seen her in years the last six months. I will talk to her. Can you have her come in to see me?" Mike asked.

"Sure, I will go get her." He ran down the hall and told Cindy the boss wants to see her.

"Hi Mike, what's up?"

"You need to talk to J. Patrick he wants to leave because of you. Your job depends on getting him to stay."

"What! I didn't do anything to him. Mike really, we are good friends."

"That's the problem go talk to him, Cynthia." Mike said as he picked up the phone as a sign it was the end of the meeting.

Cynthia scurried down the hall to their office. "Josh, could you tell me what going on? Why don't you want to stay and work with us?"

"I can't tell you. You'll get mad at me."

He looked at Cindy, face red with embarrassment. It took him five minutes, but then finally said. "I have never seen a naked woman and I love you."

"What I'm an old lady. You're a handsome intelligent young man. You need to find a girlfriend." Cynthia blurted out in shock.

"I don't know anything about women. I'll make a fool of myself." Josh stated in a panic.

Cindy ran back to the CEO's office went by the receptionist and into the office. "Mike, he wants to see me naked." She said terrified.

"So, work with him to be comfortable with women." Mike said with a smile.

She went back to the office. "We have work to do. We will talk at home."

"Cindy I'm sorry I can't stay."

"I said we'll talk at home!" Cindy said.

"She, said, at home and that's the way I feel. At Cindy's house I feel at home!" Josh thought with comfort.

They went about their work and didn't talk about the elephant in the room at all. It was time to leave. It was Friday night, so they stopped at the Pub & Grub for dinner. They got a table in the corner for some privacy. They ordered and while they waited for their food. "Josh I'm an old woman why do you want to see me without my clothes?" Cindy babbled in fear.

"I had a crush on you when I was a kid and now that I found you again the crush turned into love. I want to leave because I don't think you feel the same about me. You don't know how I feel when I see you in your nighties, you look so sexy and beautiful. I wanted to tell you how I felt but was afraid of what you would think, and I would get in trouble." The shy young man had tears in his eyes as he spilled his guts to the woman he admired and the only one who felt anything for him since his mother died.

They ate their meal in silence.

"I feel so bad for Josh, he is a wonderful young man, but I'm old enough to be his mother. Why would he feel the way he does about me." Cindy thought conflicted. "I want to help him, but it will be at the cost of my modesty. What to do-what to do!" Josh paid and they left for Cindy's house.

When they arrived home Cindy went to her master suite.

"She doesn't even want to be around me after I told her how I felt. She went to her room. I can't live like this I have to leave." He thought almost in tears.

Cynthia went to her bathroom took a shower. After she weighed the information, she received today she made her decision, so she shaved her pussy, and put on a nightie without the panties. She came out of her room and looked over to see Josh with tears in his eyes and an expression of loss on his face.

Cindy sat next to him and put her arm around his neck. "I hope you know what you're getting into young man." She said with a calm smile

"I haven't any idea, but I willing to find out if you are." Josh said as he popped a boner. "She smells so good and she's pretty." Josh thought his mood brightened, but the shy young man didn't pick up on the green light he received from Cindy.

They watched the T.V. and Cindy was impatient to continue now that she decided on a path. Finally, she took his hand and put I on her naked thigh, with the back of his hand on her moist pussy lips.

Josh looked at Cindy pleasantly surprised to feel for the first time a woman's genitals. "Could you remove your nightie please Cindy I want to worship your beauty." Josh asked with reverence.

Cindy could see the adoration in his eyes as he looked at her. She pulled the nightie over her head laid on the couch with her legs faced toward Josh. Cindy pulled one leg up and the other on the ground to spread her pussy so Josh could view her lady lips and slit. His hand never left her box while she maneuvered into her exposed position.

"There you go Josh you can see all of me. Hope you're not disappointed." Cindy said.

"My mother was the only lady that was more beautiful than you." Josh said with emotion.

"Thank you, Josh.," Cindy moaned as he used his fingers to explore the older woman's box.

"You feel so moist, warm and tight." Josh said as he slipped off the couch, got within six inches of her box and used two fingers on each hand to open her pleasure pit. "Is this your clitoris?" Josh asked as he rubbed the little hard pea.

"Ah-Ah yes-ssss that'ssss It." Cindy moaned and then she felt something wet and amazingly erotic on her nub. "What are you doing Josh. Oh my GGGGGAAAADDDD." Cindy screamed at the top of her lungs as she came.

Josh heard the god-awful scream and saw Cindy go unconscious as she went into an orgasm induced coma.

"I'm sorry wake up I didn't mean to hurt you. I will never do that again." Josh shook Cindy in a panic.

"That was the best orgasm I ever had Josh!" Then, she pulled him up so he laid partially on her naked body and gave him the most passionate kiss he has ever received. He blew a load of cum in his pants to his embarrassment.

"I can taste my sex on his lips and l love it." Cindy thought pleasurably.

Josh jumped up after the kiss almost in tears. "I have to go to my room, Cindy." As he ran to his room.

"What have I done. Josh left in embarrassment I embarrassed him when I kissed him." She thought with regret that she even started this. She jumped up and went after him to find him changing his pants and underwear. "He came in his pants because of me!" Cindy thought surprised she tried to hide her joy. "Josh, take your clothes off turnabout is fair play you saw me nude now it's my turn to see the young stud who just gave me a mind-blowing orgasm. Lay down on the bed. I haven't done this in a long time so I'm a little rusty to take that large woman pleaser on."

Josh was out of his clothes in a flash. He didn't want Cindy to change her mind.

Cynthia licked his cock and sucked on the head. He never lost his erection after he came. "Ah to be young and full of cum!" She thought.

"Oh-Oh I've died and gone to Heavennnnnnnnnnn! Josh screamed as he painted the surprised woman's throat with cum.

Cindy gagged but managed to swallow all of his cum. She was surprised how good it tasted. Cindy never liked the taste of cum the few BJ's she gave and spit it out all the time. "Do you think we had enough enjoyment for tonight, Josh." She asked just before she kissed him.

Josh could taste his cum on her lips and it disturbed him that he liked it. After they broke the kiss. "That was fun. We can relax the rest of the night, but could you remain naked. I love to look at your body. I dreamt of this day since I first saw you, Cindy." The young man stated with reverence.

As you may have gathered from this day on they slept together.

Stay tuned for the rest of the story!

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica.