Cynthia’s Dilemma Pt. 03

Story Info
The spirit with instructions, trip to Dubai.
9.9k words
4.75
2.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica.

Before we go on I need to fill in some gaps in my commentary:

Cynthia's employer picked up the tab for her doctorate in business administration with a focus on forensic accounting. It was with amazement that the CFO and CEO along with Cynthia kept their extracurricular activities private. So much so that George's son Michael didn't know about his father's activity with Cynthia that they classified as a medical procedure for the wellbeing of all parties. It was a weekly event.

Although Cynthia could put Dr. in front of her name after she graduated with a four-point-zero from college. She preferred MRS. as a prefix to her name. Not even Josh, or most people were privy to her accomplishments, and this worked in Cynthia's favor in most cases.

Both of her parents died suddenly within months of each other. They were both in their sixties. They weren't sick and it was a shock to Cynthia. She was lucky for her friends at NEMM they helped her through another of life's realities.

Now to continue:

It was after eleven PM by the time the couple finished with their first sex-cer-size. Cynthia laid on her back naked. Josh knelt between her spread legs and worshipped the mature woman's body. He marveled at her beautiful breasts with the dark red areola's as he massaged the globe's and paid particular attention to her nipples. He was overwhelmed by the feel of her, moist box, the beauty of her engorged vaginal lips, the warm, moist, silky smooth entrance to heaven. (her pussy)

"Oh-oh Josh that feels wonderfullll." Cynthia moaned.

He was so intrigued by the feel of the mature woman's body, and the scent of her sex. The Timid young man didn't want to spoil their night, so after an hour of worship he laid down next to Cynthia. She put her head on his shoulder after she kissed him on the cheek. Cynthia held his pecker in her hand, she felt safe in his arms and fell asleep.

Josh loved the feel of her warm body next to him. It has been a long time that he felt loved. He fell asleep happy.

Cynthia had an aberration that the man in her bed with her was Bryan. He directed her. "Cindy, I want you to move on. I am here to watch over you, but you need to have someone to love."

"Why did you wait for over ten years to contact me!" She asked upset, and then continued. "I don't know if I can Bryan."

"I tried to contact you, but you were so filled with grief I couldn't get through to you." The spirit explained and continued. "When Josh found you. Cindy, you became more receptive for me to contact you. Help him, while you keep an eye out for my doppelganger. I will help you with your search. Keep an opened mind. Make sure Josh knows you are going to teach him about women, but he has to find someone his age to love."

"Okay Bryan thank you. I love you."

Josh woke up confused! "You're talking in your sleep Cindy and I heard someone talk to you also." Josh said, confused as he rolled over onto Cynthia and gave her his version of a French kiss.

"Boy, I guess I have my work cut out for me with Josh." She smirked as they broke the kiss.

Cynthia rolled on top of Josh, she sat on his midsection his pecker was trapped against her moist lady lips. She slid back and forth on his cock as she explained. "We need to set ground rules my dear young man. I'm going to teach you about women. You will be allowed to ask out any woman that you want. I want to be your mother image, with benefits of course for the time being. I'm not your girlfriend I want you to think of me as your life coach. It will take you time to understand, but you will see that I am right."

Josh figured that he could win Cynthia over to be his girlfriend, so instead of a fight he agreed. "Okay Cindy, we will do it your way for the time being." Josh said as his pecker arose from the stimulation, he received nestled between Cindy's moist lady lips as she conversed with him.

Cynthia arose positioned his hard member between the lips of her pussy and sat down. "Oh-oh Yes!!" She moaned as his pecker slipped into her intimate, moist, warm, sheath.

"My Gaddd that feellllllllsssss gooooddddddddd." Josh moaned as Cynthia seated his pecker balls deep in her pussy. She didn't move, Cynthia needed to take in the pleasure of the first cock in her pussy in over ten years. Cynthia had forgotten how good if felt to fill her vagina with man meat.

Cynthia started to move up and down slowly on his rod, she didn't want Josh to blow his load too soon. "I want him to remember this pleasure, so I will go slowly." She thought in joy.

"Cindy, I never thought this would feel so good." Josh stated hoarsely with love in his eyes as she slowly rode his member. She used her Kegel muscles to massage' his pecker as she fucked him. "You're so tight."

When Cindy felt Josh was ready to cum, she squeezed his pecker with her Kegel muscles and that cooled him down for a little while. Finally: "I'm cumming!" She screamed.

"I'm cumming!" Josh announced a few seconds later.

Cynthia laid on top of Josh still connected and gave him a French kiss. He could feel her naked body on his. He started to get hard again to the enjoyment of his sex partner. Cynthia flexed her Kegel muscles and this helped Josh's pecker to stand at attention for round two of the Cindy and Josh sex-a-thon. She wrapped her legs around her lover and rolled so that the couple was in the missionary position. Cynthia wanted Josh to do his exercise. 'His push-ups.' The next fifteen minutes was a pleasure for both, they worked together to time their orgasms.

Cynthia screamed her orgasm it felt so good. "YYYYEEEEESSSS! I needed that!"

"OHOHOH, CCCIIINNDDDYYY that's great." Josh moaned.

"Time for a shower Josh." Cindy said after they recovered from their wonderful orgasm, she jumped out of bed and to the shower in the mother-in-law suite. "Good thing my parents had the forethought for a large handicap shower." She thought with glee.

It was like old times for Cindy and a new adventure for Josh as both showered. They cleaned each other. Cindy and Josh dried each other. Josh put on slacks and a tee. Cindy went to her room and put on a button front shirt that went to her knees. It was Bryan's. She went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. Josh came in, I will cook for you on one condition. I want you naked. Josh's timidness has left him in regard to Cindy. He took control of the situation and told her what he wanted.

"Okay, boss." Cindy said and stripped off the shirt. She sat on a stool with her lady lips exposed for Josh's viewing pleasure. "I think Josh is losing his timidness." She thought with a smile.

The couple spent both weekend days in bed as they played hide the salami. When they weren't in bed Josh donned shirt and slacks, but he wanted Cindy nude. He examined the lovely older woman many times while they waited for Josh's pecker to recuperate from the intimate push-ups.

They walked in on Monday morning and went to their office. About eleven Josh was called into the CEO's office. He brought the signed contract with him.

Josh went down the hall and was ushered into the boss's office by the receptionist. "Hi Josh, have you decided?"

"Yes, I talked to Cynthia, and she explained to me that this will be the best place to work and gain experience."

"How did she do that Josh." The CEO smirked.

"You know she knew my mother and she talked to me like I suppose my mother would have and convinced me to stay."

"Did she let you see her naked?" The pervert came out in the CEO.

"Of course not, Mike. She explained to me that I will find a woman my age to date." Josh said in mock anger.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you Josh." Mike said with contrition. "Josh has changed he is more assertive. Cynthia is doing a great job to groom Josh for his place in the corporate world." The CEO thought.

"She's the only one that took an interest in my wellbeing since my mother died. She talked to me like a mother would have, over the weekend. Here's the contract signed Mike." Josh said and handed it to the CEO.

The CEO saw Cynthia in the corridor on the way to the break room a while later. It looked like she was rode hard and put away wet. In other words, she fucked all weekend long. "Cynthia you look sore today did you go horseback riding over the weekend?" Mike asked with a chuckle.

"No, Just did too much housework over the weekend. Josh helped me re-arrange the mother-in-law suite. Seeing he is staying he wanted to move furniture around and I helped him." She lied.

She went back to the office, slammed the door. "What did you tell Mike?"

"Nothing Cindy." He then explained to her what the CEO said and his response.

"Okay, sorry I guess he was just fishing. I am sore but a good sore Josh. Mike must have noticed." She told Josh her cover story.

The couple was very careful to keep their sexual activity secret for the next few months. That was until Cynthia received a call from Dr. Emerson. "Cindy, I haven't seen you in quite a while, can you come over to meet with me? I have some questions that I need answered."

"Sure, Doc when are you available?"

"Tomorrow after five-thirty, if you can make it?"

She looked at her calendar. "Yes, that would work, and I will bring my protégé with me, so you can meet him."

As promised at five-thirty both Cynthia and Josh were at the college to meet with the good doctor. She went through the empty reception and to the doctors office. "Hi Doc, how have you been?"

"Great and who is that with you my dear."

She introduced Josh and explained his life story to the doctor. Josh looked at the doctor and was disturbed the way he looked at Cynthia. Josh wondered what their relationship was. The doctor gave Cynthia a list of questions the administration asked. Between Cynthia and Josh, they had all the questions answered in a half hour.

While they worked on the answers the doctor looked up Cynthia's medical charts. "Cindy you will need to have a physical to renew your birth control pills. They sent me a notice for your renewal."

"While I'm here, do you have time to give me an exam tonight?"

"Sure, Josh could wait here, and we can go to exam room six."

Cynthia looked at Josh and saw he was pissed, she smiled at young man.

"Doc, you still have the same rules in this area about being naked in the halls?"

"Why yes, but you have this young man with us."

"Doc, I took him under my wing, so I would like to have him be my chaperone while you examine me."

"Okay Cynthia, it's up to you, we can go to exam room six."

To the doctor's and Josh's surprise, Cynthia stripped nude in the office, and the three leisurely walked to the furthest exam room. The nude woman cheerfully greeted anyone she met in the corridor.

The doctor looked at Josh suspiciously. "The young man was surprised that Cynthia stripped nude, but Josh looked like he had prior knowledge of the naked woman's body." The doctor thought suspiciously.

The group walked into exam room six and Cynthia mounted the exam table without any direction, she put her feet in the stirrups and said. "Doc, can you explain the well woman exam to Josh as you perform it on me. I would also like you to show Josh how to perform a sexual stimulation test on a woman."

"Would It be okay with you if I have Josh actually perform the exam on you after I examine you?"

"Yes, doc that would be great if you show my protégée how to perform the exams. He's very intelligent and likes to learn."

"I bet he does!" The doctor thought as he performed the internal on Cynthia and then directed her assistant. "Josh, I want you to perform the exam on Cynthia that you just witnessed."

Josh had a smile of excited delight on his face as he sat on, the stool with wheels, between Cindy's legs, he put two fingers in her pussy as far as he could and with the doctor's assistance pushed down on her stomach on the place he was shown. "I can feel something." He stated elated.

"Then you found Cynthia's ovaries. Very good Josh."

The doctor and Josh performed a complete exam on Cynthia to her great delight. She loves to be the center of attention and has missed this. "I will need to find ways to expose my body, that will be accidental. She thought as the two men probed her body.

"Okay, Cynthia I will send the script to the Pharmacy it's good for a year." The doctor said as he started for the door.

"Doc, you're forgetting something."

"Oh yes, right, the sexual stimulation test. You want me to show him, so you won't have to come to me for relief." The doctor ribbed the naked woman.

"No comment!" Cynthia blushed.

The doctor performed the exam almost to her orgasm and stopped. "I want you to take over Josh." The Doctor said as he got off the stool.

Cynthia moaned her disapproval.

Josh took his place: He took two fingers as instructed and found her clit, Rubbed the little bud as he 'finger fucked' her with three fingers from his other hand. She blasted off into orgasm within two minutes of Josh's ministration of her pussy. "Ah-Ah IIII nneeeeddeedd ttthhhaaattt!" The nude woman screamed. After she caught her breath she said. "Thank you doc and Josh." As she looked at the young man lovingly.

Cynthia was on her way back to the doctor's office, with the two men, at a leisurely pace, when another doctor with a naked woman by his side stopped in the corridor to chat. "Doctor Emerson I want you to meet Mrs. Ashley Graham." She was a woman in her forties, with red hair, a full bush, and breasts with large nipples, she was five foot three tall. Her breast looked large on her body with a slight sag that added to her allure. She had a red hue of embarrassment about her as he introduced her. "She has agreed to become one of our medical models. I am interviewing her today to see if she will be able to adjust to the nudity needed to become a medical model" Doctor Benson an older version of Doctor Emerson and his mentor said.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Graham, this is Cynthia Owens a 'sometimes' model of mine with her assistant Josh."

Cynthia and Ashley started to converse and decided to get together as Cynthia has been a medical model and Ashley just was in a interview to be a medical model. Cynthia helped Ashley with her support. "Ashley you are helping the doctors become more proficient by being a medical model. They need instruction by women so they know how to treat us." Cynthia explained.

The group bid good-bye and proceeded on their way. Cynthia dressed; the couple left for home.

"Cindy, you have been a medical model?" Josh asked intrigued.

"Yes, when the doctor needed me. It was a way to stay true to Bryan and quell my sexual need."

It was a Monday morning eight months later when Mike called Cynthia into his office. "Remember the deal I brokered with the Prince of Dubai, and you put together the portfolio of investments for the two billion dollars they gave me to invest. You spent a lot of time on facetime to make him happy."

"Yes, he liked to be called MRJ, he was hard to get along with and a male chauvinist pig."

"Well as you know Cynthia his investments has almost doubled in a little over three years. He wants to invest more with us and wants you to go there to meet with him."

"Mike, you're going to spring for the tickets to go to Dubai?"

"No, Cynthia he is sending his jet here to pick you and Josh up. It will be in two weeks that you leave, so concentrate on his portfolio and have Josh help you."

Cynthia and Josh were excited to go to Dubai. It was a flurry of activity to get ready to leave. They packed and a limo picked them up to bring them to the Airport. They were treated like royalty and went through a minimal private screening to get on the Seven-Fifty-Seven. It was a luxurious living room they stepped into when they entered the plane cabin. The hostess took their carry-ons, and the Limo driver stowed their bags. Within fifteen minutes they were on the taxiway to get in line for departure. They left at eight AM on Monday and will be in Dubai at five PM.

The plane's amenities, included a kitchen, seats that converted to beds, big flat screen TV, and a full bath and shower for the fourteen-plus hour flight to Dubai. "Just let me know if there is anything you need during the flight." The dark-skinned supermodel type Air Hostess named Sarah explained.

Cynthia could see that Josh was smitten by the Air Hostess beauty and attractive outfit. Josh started a conversation with the young lady. Cynthia took pride to see the young man in a conversation with the beautiful Hostess, he did so without embarrassment and carried on an intelligent conversation with the woman. "I helped him lose his shyness." She thought proudly.

Both the passengers slept for six hours, after they were served breakfast, while they cruised at thirty-eight thousand feet. Cynthia and Josh took advantage of the shower before they landed, it was a dream for both, the first time for Josh to fly overseas and the second for Cynthia. They landed in Dubai relaxed, to meet with Prince MRJ.

When they arrived, a black SUV was there with two men to pick them up. Their luggage was put in the back of the vehicle and they were whisked to a five star hotel for the night. They were met at the hotel lobby by a dusky complected young beauty with black hair, her white dress though modest and well below her knees, added to her allure. "Good afternoon, Mrs. Owens, and Mr. Hyser, I will be at your service, anything you need contact me. My name is Maryam Habib here is my card with my cell phone number." The card read 'accountant'.

The entourage didn't go to the check in deck but were escorted to a two bedroom suite that overlooked the city on the twentieth floor. The luggage was put in the suite by one of the attendants. The last time Cynthia was in this luxurious surroundings was with her husband Bryan the last time she saw him alive. She started to cry!

"What's the matter Mrs. Owens?" Maryam asked confused as to the woman's reaction to her surroundings.

"Maryam my husband was KIA and the last time I saw him was in a hotel room like this." Cindy told the young woman a shortened version of her grief that still overtook her, from time to time, to this day.

"Sorry hear that Mrs. Owens."

"Call me Cynthia or Cindy, Maryam."

"You can call me Josh or J. Patrick, Maryam"

"Thank you. Here is your itinerary for the week you will be here. As you can see you will be here for the day and tomorrow, Wednesday you will be transported to the Prince's residence and will stay there for two days then come back here for a few days. You will be flown back to the USA on Tuesday a week from tomorrow. All your expenses with be paid by MRJ. Use this card for all your purchases, return it to the driver who brings you back to the plane." Maryam briefed Cindy and Josh.

"Maryam, do you have time to show us around the area tomorrow?" Josh asked the beautiful young woman about his age.

"I'm at your service M.. I mean J. Patrick." Maryam said with a smile and a bow.

They had a meal at the hotel and Maryam was a pleasure to be with, Josh couldn't take his eyes off of her. They went back to the room and fell asleep in each other arms too tired from the flight for any sex games.

The next morning the group left the suite to go on an expedition of discovery in Dubai. They toured Old Town and stopped at the marina. They went back to the Hotel exhausted. Cynthia and Josh told Maryam. We will take a siesta before dinner. our sleep cycles are out of sync with the time difference." They lied.

The young woman bowed and left.

"Isn't Maryam beautiful, Cindy? She's almost a beautiful as you." Josh said as he approached the mature woman and gave her a passionate kiss with a lot of tongue. He undressed the older beauty as they embraced on the way to the master bath. There as a line of female garments on the way to the bath and by the time the pair were by the tub Cindy was gloriously nude. Josh stripped out of his clothes as Cindy put water in the jacuzzi tub built for two. Cindy put in bath beads and Josh entered the tub first, Cindy laid against him. He reached around and rubbed her breasts; she slid in to feel his cock on her buns as he became interested, and his cock head raised for the occasion. They soaked in the luxurious tub for a half hour.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers