Cynthia’s Dilemma Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned. "Okay you win lets go before there is a puddle on the floor." She followed Ali to the garden and there were MRJ with his entourage.

"Hi, my lovely, how was your night's sleep?"

"Good, but I need to use the facilities."

"Ah-Ah you need to relieve yourself is that it?"

"Yes, You got it Prince I have to pee!" Cynthia said frustrated.

"Okay we will arrange that for you follow us." MRJ said with a smirk.

They walked to a raised garden wall. "Lean against the wall and relieve yourself, Cynthia." MRJ said with a greasy smile.

The poor nude woman had tears in her eyes as she leaned her back against the cold masonry wall and let go a stream of hot piss in front of twenty men with smiles on their faces.

"Here let me wipe you." Ali said as he pulled out some tissues and wiped the embarrassed woman's pussy. He took liberties with her; he rubbed her clit with his knuckles on his hand until she came. "AH-AH-Oh-Oh" The poor woman had tears of embarrassment in her eyes.

"Very good Ali, American women are sluts they cum when you humiliate them. We will have breakfast and you will prepare Mrs. Owen's for this afternoon's performance." MRJ said as they walked to the dining area of the castle. Cynthia was upset when she saw an exam chair in the room. "Ali, help the lady into the chair for display. We will take turns to explore the lovely lady's intimate area while we wait for our meal." MRJ said and was first in line to rub the hapless nude woman's clit and finger fuck her to orgasm.

"Oh MY GAD Not again!" Cynthia begrudgingly came. She was mad at herself because she didn't like what was done to her, but her pussy had a mind of its own.

Every one of the men examined her box and she had two more orgasms before breakfast arrived. She was sore and too tired to eat much.

"Prepare Mrs. Owens for horseman, Ali. Be gentle with the lady." MRJ said with sarcasm as he left the room.

Cynthia was brought into a room with glass all around. There were people walking by on a sidewalk and some stopped to observe the proceedings. "We need to stretch out your vagina so horseman won't damage you. Get up on the table and spread your legs." Ali said as he secured a funnel shaped instrument and used it on Cynthia's pussy after he lubricated her pussy and the instrument. The more he pushed it in her pussy, she felt her pussy stretch, the larger her pussy became. This procedure terrified her, but it felt good as the instrument rubbed against her clit. Still, she prayed to her dead husband for help. The process lasted for hours, by the time Ali was done Cynthia's pussy could receive a football. She cried as she looked at what Ali did to her pussy. "I will never be the same."

"Mrs. Owens do not worry by tomorrow your womanhood will be back to normal although you will be a little sore from the afternoon's activities." He told her which scared her more. Ali respectfully explained to the scared woman. "It is time to have a meal." As he helped the naked mature lady up.

In the dining room there was the chair for display of Cynthia. By this time the poor woman was in a catatonic state, she was lead to the chair, sat with Ali's help, and he helped her put her feet in the indented footrests so she was spread wide for the inspection by the entourage as they entered for the noon meal.

Ali had the people who wanted to inspect Cynthia internally put on gloves. A few of the men who examined the hapless woman marveled as they inserted their whole fist in her pussy. The naked woman didn't feel any pain, only an uncomfortable fullness of her pussy when they fist fucked her. When everyone was seated Ali helped Cynthia to a chair next to MRJ. He made a grand entrance, and everyone stood except for Cynthia.

"Please sit, start the meal." MRJ ordered. "Cynthia you only have a day and a half left. Are you having a good time so far?" He asked with a smirk.

"Your worship, of women is unbelievable. I will never forget this time with you as long as I live." Cynthia stated with venom, which the prince did not or chose not to notice.

As they had their meal MRJ or the man on the other side of Cynthia fist fucked her from time to time. She was too upset to eat much, and the food wasn't to her taste in any event. The meal lasted three hours.

When they finally got up from the meal. "I need to use the restroom." She whispered to Ali.

His face turned red; he went to MRJ to let him know Cynthia needs to use a restroom. MRJ said "We will bring her to the Garden to relieve herself." Just as he went to get out of his chair Bryan appeared in his 'flight suit and helmet' to Cynthia. He put his finger to his lips to tell her to keep quiet. Bryan walked over to MRJ appeared to his side for a second and pushed his chair over. The prince fell on his ass in front of everyone.

"Did you see that a man in a flight suit and helmet push over my chair." MRJ hollered pissed. "Find him and throw him in jail, I will take care of him personally."

"Your highness there was no one there you tripped." Ali humbly said as he helped the prince up. "Bring her outside." He hollered as all got up and followed the prince to the garden. "Lean against the wall and relieve yourself."

Humiliated Cynthia leaned against the wall, pinched a loaf, and peed. Ali wiped the woman as she cried. She got up. Cynthia saw Bryan for a second, He got in back of the prince tripped him. The prince fell face first into the mess Cynthia expelled from her body. He was gagging, and everyone watched in horror, as he was helped up; his face had shit on it and there was shit stains on his white robe. Most of the entourage had to turn away with smiles on their faces. He did humiliate the naked American woman, but MRJ go shit on! It was funny!

Cynthia couldn't see Bryan, but she could feel him hug her. "You will get over this and be okay my love. I have found someone for you. You will meet him soon. Keep your heart open to love."

The naked woman felt warm, happy, and secure at this moment.

MRJ was on the war path he wanted the soldier in the flight suit, but they couldn't find him. He went over to Cynthia and grabbed her arm tightly to escort her into the large activity hall.

"Sorry I shit on you, your highness." She whispered with a giggle.

MRJ went to strike Cynthia, but he hit himself in the nose and it started to bleed. "Did you see that the soldier in the flight suit did this to me." He screamed as blood rushed out of his nose.

"Let me help you." Cynthia said as she ripped off part of his robe to use to stop the blood.

As Cynthia helped him, Bryan bent down next to him. MRJ and Cynthia were the only one's to see Bryan. "You will treat women with respect from this day on, The naked woman helping you will receive the twenty billion and you will invest another twenty billion with NEMM or you will fall out of a seven story window. Do you understand!"

"Yes-yes anything you want." The prince said as he pissed his pants

"Give Cynthia some clothes and bring her back to the hotel."

Cynthia stopped the bleeding, MRJ said. "Ali get clothes for Cynthia and have her brought back to the Hotel."

Bryan's image appeared again. "Apology to the woman and tell her your giving her the twenty billion and another twenty billion to invest, when you're alone with her."

MRJ was scared shitless at this moment and had Cynthia go with him to the inner sanctums of the palace. He had two guards follow them and told Ali where to bring Cynthia's clothes. He made arrangements to transfer twenty billion dollars to an off shore account for Cynthia and she had him put Josh's name on it also. MRJ then sent the investment money to NEMM.

Ali came back with clothes in the sizes that Cynthia gave him. She dressed! All the while MRJ, and Cynthia could see Bryan in his flight suit and helmet in the corner sat on a chair to watch over his soulmate.

"Guards!" MRJ hollered and both men burst through the door. "Take these two, to the hotel."

Both guards looked confused. They only saw Cynthia there, but it looked like she held onto someone's hand as she walked. They drove her back to the Hotel with Bryan. The driver opened the door and it looked to him that someone helped the beautiful woman out of the vehicle. "Oh boy we need to get out of here something creepy happened to MRJ and I hope this woman will leave the country soon."

Cynthia was the only one that could see Bryan as she stopped to get a key card for her suite, the couple entered the elevator and they kissed passionately. The door opened and the people who entered could only see Cynthia as she made out with her dead husband's aberration. The couple went to the suite and Bryan for the first time was nude as Cynthia closed the door. She could see his war wounds and kissed them.

Bryan laid Cynthia out on the bed, and she could feel his tongue on her pussy lips as he explored the interior of her box. "It's been soooo lllllloonnngggg Ah-Ah I love UUUUUUUU." And she came.

Cynthia could feel Bryan's presence as she laid in bed, she felt secure and happy. She felt they had a Cindy and Bryan sex-a-thon all night. She awoke the next morning and saw the flight suit and helmet in the corner.

She felt Bryan's presence but couldn't see him. "I will keep you safe!" She heard as the flight suit and helmet disappeared.

She opened her eyes. Looked around to find she was in the hotel suite. Cynthia took a shower and then called Josh. When he answered she asked. "Where are you?"

"I'm with Maryam, we went over the prospectus and have a few changes we want to make." Josh answered.

"You went over the prospectus when you have a beautiful young lady by your side?" Cynthia asked amazed.

"Yes, we had business to attend to. I tried to call you and you left everything in the room. I saw a woman who looked like you walk through the lobby nude with two men." Josh left the last statement out there to see what the answer would be.

"That wasn't me nude, but I did go to the palace to get everything situated with the contracts and all. I want both of you to come to our suite so we can discuss our future plans." Cynthia answered.

Cynthia put on a silk robe over her shoulder, but left it open. It was about an hour before Josh and Maryam showed up. "Hi Cindy, did you have good meetings with the prince?"

"The meetings started off bad but yesterday afternoon I gave him an offer that he couldn't refuse, Maryam."

"Okay, how so." Asked Josh

"It will take me too long to explain Josh."

He looked at the older woman, her body was exposed from 'time to time' as she moved around. His face turned red. Hesitantly he asked. "Cindy, I want Maryam to come with us she called MRJ Friday morning to get permission, but he refused. Can you do something to help us."

"Josh will you excuse us. Maryam come with me into my bedroom." They walked through the door and Cindy closed it. "Why aren't you allowed to come with us to the States?"

"I'm a concubine for MRJ. He bought me from my parents and put me through college now I have to work off my debt." The sweet young woman started to cry. Cynthia could see Maryam was taken advantage of by the prince. This pissed her off!

"Do you like Josh?"

"Yes, very much. I think I love him, he is sweet, treats me respectfully, like a lady, and we have a lot in common. We both graduated at the top of our class."

"I will take care MRJ my dear, pack your bags you're coming with us when we depart on Tuesday. I want you to go see your parents and give them my cell number and Josh's. Take Josh with you to introduce him to your parents, so they will see what a nice young man he is. I need to make a phone call go out in the common area and be a dear close the door on the way out."

Cynthia had MRJ on speed dial. She called him. "Hi Cynthia, what's the matter." He asked she could sense the terror in his voice.

"I have a favor to ask you, we will need Maryam to come with us to the States and if her family wants to, they can come also. Is that a problem?"

"Of course, not Cynthia whatever you need let me know. I will make it happen." He agreed hastily and with relief. There was a long pause and then. "Cynthia, did you see the soldier in the flight suit and helmet."

"What are you talking about sir?" She asked as she had to suppress laughter.

"Oh nothing, I thought I heard your name." MRJ stated confused.

Maryam moved into Cynthia's bedroom with Josh and Cynthia took the smaller room.

The couple went to see Maryam's parents. The parents loved Josh and were happy their daughter will go with him to the States. They were excited that they will be able to join their daughter also.

Josh and Maryam spent a lot of time in the jacuzzi. Cynthia came in and took a shower when she needed to. They did more sightseeing in Dubai before they flew home.

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica.