Cynthia’s Dilemma Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We better get out before we become prunes." Cindy said as she was assisted out by Josh. They wiped each other down and then went to the master bedroom -- Cindy's. "Lay on your back Josh." Cindy directed, she knelt swung her leg over Josh's midsection and aimed his pecker with one hand as she set down on it slowly to enjoy the length and girth of his member as it penetrated her honeypot. "OHHHH I needed this!" The impaled woman moaned as she started to slowly ride up and down on his shaft.

"AhAH Cindy you feel so good!" Josh moaned as he enjoyed the way the older woman used her Kegel muscles to massage' his pecker as she rode him.

It wasn't long before Cindy came on her protegee's cock. "Ohhhh Myyyyyyyyyy Gadddd youuuu makeeeeeeeee meeeeeee feeellllllllll soooooo goodddddddd!" Cindy screamed.

She collapsed on Josh and he rolled her over to continue to fuck her in the missionary position. He has gained control of his orgasms with the help of Cindy, so he continued to lovingly fuck her so she could have another orgasm before he painted her cervix with his cum. "Are you almost there Cindy I ready to blast off!" Josh groaned as he tried to hold off.

"YESSS IIIIIIIIII"MMMMMMMMMM, CUUUUUUUMMMMMIIIIINNNGGG!" Cindy announced as she squeezed his pecker with her intimate muscles.

"UHUH!" Josh groaned as he painted her cervix with another load of baby makers.

Cynthia turned and Josh popped out of her box, they were in a sixty-nine position. The older woman immediately started to suck on his manhood. "I love the combined taste of Josh's pecker and my box on his tool." She thought as she happily cleaned their sexual encounter off his man meat.

Josh on the other hand was disturbed that he liked to eat cream pies out of his mentor's box, after they had sex. "I can't believe I'm doing this." As he licked her box to enjoy the remanence of their sexual intercourse.

They fell asleep in each other's arms nude and were awakened by the phone as it rang. "Hello!" Josh answered sleepily.

"Josh, I thought this was Cynthia's number?"

"No-no Mike this is my room, I'll go get Cindy." The panicked young man answered. And then yelled. "Cindy, Mike wants to talk to you."

Cindy tiptoed out and then made noise to come to the phone. "Hi Mike, What's up?"

"I just wanted to make sure you got there alright I didn't hear from you when you landed. I also received an email from MRJ, he said that he would like to have us invest another twenty billion if he can come to agreement with you. So, work your magic with him my dear. You need to bring home the twenty-billion-dollar contract."

"Okay Mike will do. But I want ten percent of the profit." Cynthia said gleefully.

"You got it Cynthia, so bring home the contract or you may go home." Mike stated angered by her proposal, so he countered with a thin veiled threat of dismissal for Cynthia before he hung up.

"We have to bring home a twenty billion dollar contract we will make ten percent of the profits." Cynthia sang as she hugged her naked protegee which caused him to become excited again it led to another game of hide the salami, before Maryam came to get them for the dinner reservation.

It was six PM when there was a knock on the door, Cynthia and Josh were ready to go to dinner there was only one little variation to the outfit Cynthia put on. Josh wanted her to go commando to dinner. She reluctantly complied. Josh opened the door to find the gorgeous young lady she had on a party dress that took his breath away it was blue and it looked like that was all she wore. "Are we ready to go?" Maryam politely asked.

"Yes, we are." Cynthia said and walked out of the door in front of Maryam, and Josh. "How am I going to compete with that little girl, Josh is drooling over her." Cynthia thought surprised that she felt this way. "I want him to find a young lady to be with, but now I'm jealous." Her inner voice said.

They had a wonderful meal, Maryam was a joy to be with, Josh was congenial to the young woman and was infatuated with her, Cynthia could see. They went back to the hotel at eleven PM.

All night Cynthia was reminded she was pantiless when she felt a slight breeze on her moist pussy lips from time to time. It was a waste to go commando tonight because Josh only had eyes for the young beauty Maryam. Although she gave a few of the men in the restaurant pleasure as they saw her uncovered pussy.

Josh climbed into bed with Cynthia, and they cuddled in their sleep they were too tired for any sex games.

They awoke late because their bed was so comfortable and there was a flurry of activity to get ready by nine AM. They showered together to save time, toweled each other dry. Cynthia donned a navy-blue skirt to just below her knees, with a white top and navy-blue sports jacket of course she had on her bra and panties with shoes that matched with three-inch heels. Josh put on a grey pinstripe suit with a white shirt, black tie, and spit shined black shoes.

At nine AM sharp the SUV was there to pick them up. Maryam went with them to the palace. The SUV drove up and servants opened the doors. The entourage was brought to a large dining room for breakfast. It included the driver and assistant, Maryam, Cynthia, Josh and three members from MRJ's residence. It wasn't until after eleven AM that they finally met MRJ.

For the next two days Wednesday and Thursday MRJ's group along with Josh, Cynthia and Maryam went over the portfolio of investments, and they negotiated for the twenty-billion-dollar investment for NEMM.

MRJ wanted to talk to Josh alone. "I'm very impressed with your knowledge for such a young fellow. I would like to have you invest my money, but I don't know about Cynthia, she embarrassed me in front of my people, when I negotiated the two billion, but she did a good job to make money for me. You will be there with her to help?"

"Yes, I have worked with her for a while, she is very good at investments, she is the one that built up your investment portfolio."

MRJ has watched Josh with Maryam. He had the young lady stay in the meetings as eye candy for Josh. MRJ could see he was smitten by her good looks. He formulated a plan to humiliate Cynthia, MRJ felt that Josh and Cynthia were more than workmates. He felt they were also playmates.

Maryam was sold by her parents to MRJ, and she was indentured to the prince and his court, until she paid off her debt to him. He will have her keep Josh busy in Dubai while he plots to have Cynthia loose her modesty in front of his cronies.

MRJ gave Maryam her orders to take care of Josh. He called to have Cynthia, Maryam, and Josh brought back to the hotel Thursday night at eleven o'clock pm with the promise for an answer on the twenty billion investment the next day.

Friday Morning there was a wakeup call at seven am, Maryam was at the door at seven thirty. "Cynthia, MRJ wants to see you to finalize the twenty billion investments. He wants me to go over some of the prospectus with J Patrick."

The group had breakfast together, Cynthia was picked up and brought to the palace and Maryam went to her suite with Josh. Maryam brought out the investment projections and started to go over them. She was close to him and rubbed her naked leg against his leg. She could see he was up for some fun. "Josh, you want to go to the pool for a while."

"Shouldn't we be working on the projections?"

"We need to have some fun and then we will get back to it. MRJ wants you to have a good time here also he told me he likes your knowledge of the investment world."

"In that case sure let me go get my suit." The naïve young man stated.

"I want you to tell me what suit I look better in. Come with me." Maryam blushed as she ushered him into her bedroom, and she pulled out a dozen two-piece swimsuits. She went into the in-suite bathroom left the door open on purpose, so Josh could see her nude, in the mirrors, as she changed. When she removed all her clothes, she looked to see Josh with a smile on his face as he took in her naked beauty.

She came out with a barely there white bikini. "What do you think Josh?"

"That's nice but I like the red one better, I would like you to try it on, but you should probably close the door for privacy." Josh, naïvely said with embarrassment.

She smiled sweetly. "So, you're telling me you saw me naked?"

"Well, yes, but I didn't mean to." He apologized red faced.

"No need to apologize. You saw me nude, so no need for me to go into the bathroom to change it's easier here. Unless you have a problem with it." Maryam said as she stripped off the suit and posed nude for Josh's visual inspection.

"No-no, You're absolutely beautiful Maryam." Josh commented with reverence.

Josh's pecker took over to dictate his next comment. "Maryam, a doctor in the USA showed me a test I can perform on you if you like." Josh falteringly stated.

"I would like you to perform the treatment on me Josh." She smiled reassuringly at Josh.

"I will have to touch you intimately Maryam."

"If that is what you have to do to treat me, then I agree Josh. I trust you."

"Lay on the bed Maryam and spread your legs." Josh said as he got on the bed beside her. "I need to find your clitoris." Josh said as he put two fingers in the young woman at the top of her slit. He knew he found her sweet spot when:

"Yes, that's it Josh...Oh, yess!" Maryam moaned. "This was easier than I thought it would be." Maryam thought as Josh played with her pussy.

He then placed three fingers of the other hand to finger fuck her. "This is the second beautiful woman I have seen nude. I love her!" He thought

She spread her legs further apart and moaned "Oh Josh that feels ssssoooo ggggoooddd! Ahah!" And she came.

"What was that treatment called Josh?" Maryam asked in a dreamy after orgasm voice.

"It's called a sexual stimulation test given to a woman to find out if she has a problem with having an orgasm." He bluffed.

"So, I have a positive result from that test right Josh." Maryam asked as she grabbed Josh by his clothed erection. "Now I think we should see if we fit together properly." She unbelted and unzipped Josh and helped him disrobe for round two of the Maryam and Josh sex-a-thon.

Josh didn't need an engraved invitations to do pushups with the sexy young woman. He crawled between her legs, and she aimed him home as he pushed forward. "Ah-ah she feels different from Cindy, her pussy isn't as talented. I don't feel her sucking on my dick with her pussy like Cindy can." Josh thought as he pumped his way to orgasm in only his second pussy.

"Ah-Ah you're a talented cocksman you must have been with a lot of women." Maryam moaned as she came.

Meanwhile Cynthia was in a meeting with MRJ. They went over everything in fifteen minutes, and finally MRJ said to Cynthia. "Do you want my twenty billion to invest?"

"Of course we do, you know we can give you the most return for your investment we have proven that." Cynthia said with conviction.

"Be that as it may, I have a proposal for you. I want you to be my concubine from tonight until Sunday night. There will be no pain involved but you may be passed around. Do this and you'll have my investment."

"What about Josh? I won't do anything in front of him."

"I wouldn't want you to, but don't worry Maryam at this moment has his attention and will have it until you return Sunday night. Call him and tell him we will be in negotiations all weekend and Have him work on the prospectus with Maryam. It is ten AM, I will send a car for you at six pm. They will have instructions for you."

At Ten fifteen AM Cynthia was back at the hotel. She called Mike, she could hear him fumble for the phone as he picked it up. "Cynthia it's one in the morning what's so important that you have to call me now."

"He wants me to be his concubine from tonight at six until Sunday night at six and he will give us twenty billion to invest." Cynthia said in tears. "He wants to pass me around to humiliate me Mike."

"Oh I'm sorry why don't you come home then if you think you can't do it for the good of our organization." Mike stated in a disheartened voice. Cynthia felt she has let the organization down.

"Thanks for listening Mike." And she hung up. She called Josh when he answered. "Hi Josh, I will be at the MRJ residences from six tonight until Sunday at six. You and Maryam work on the prospectus while I'm gone."

"Okay Cindy." He said in a breathless voice.

"That's how Josh sounds when he's having sex with me!" Cynthia thought happily. "Well I guess I needn't worry about Josh. Maryam is going to keep him out of trouble and in her pussy." She giggled at the thought.

All afternoon Cynthia prayed that Bryan would somehow get her out of this predicament, but to no avail. At Five thirty the two men arrived to take Cynthia to the Palace.

"Mrs. Owens are you agreeable to go to meet with MRJ to get the twenty billion dollar investment contract or will you stay here and leave from here on Tuesday with no contract." The embarrassed driver asked with reverence.

"I will go to the Palace." Cynthia croaked, as she shook, it was the unknown that scared her.

"Okay, I have been directed by MRJ to have you remove all your clothes and we will depart for the prince's residence." The driver said as he looked away from the woman embarrassed to have to give her this command.

Cynthia had tears in her eyes. "Can't I go to the Palace before I have to strip?"

"I'm sorry but those are what my instructions were if you want to go to the Palace."

She went to the bedroom. Reluctantly Cynthia removed her outer garments and put them on the bed. She stripped off her panties and Bra and put on her shoes. Cynthia Held her head up high, brought her shoulders back and walked out to give the two men the first view of her naked body.

"You are very beautiful." The two men expressed with respect.

"Where are you when I need you, Bryan!" She prayed, but she realized. "This is really going to happen. I have lost my modesty for NEMM's Benefit." She thought in tears.

"Come with us Mrs. Owens." They went out the door and turned to go to the lobby.

"Isn't there a less public way to get to the vehicle? We're going through the lobby." Cynthia was in a panic.

"These were our instructions Mrs. Owens, sorry but we will have to go this way." The driver explained regretfully.

Cynthia held he head up high and walked between the two men, She didn't notice Josh with Maryam in the lobby as they went to dinner. Josh did a double take, then felt bad for Cynthia. "She doesn't deserve that." He thought.

The two escorts brought her out where a truck with a couch sat at the main entrance to the lobby. There were many people in the area. "Please lean against the hood of the truck spread your legs I am required to examine you here before you get on the display couch." The assistant driver said.

Cynthia, in tears, spread as commanded and the Assistant abused her pussy in front of the crowd that gathered. She was helped into the back of the truck sat on the couch it had places to put her feet that caused her legs to spread wide to expose her intimate being to everyone in back of the truck. The assistant driver took the liberty to spread suntan lotion on the nude woman. He took particular care around her breasts and pussy. They had a belt to go around her waist and each leg was belted in the spread position. The driver drove slowly down the streets, Cynthia was nude in public in a foreign country!

The ten-minute trip to the palace lasted an hour as they took Cynthia the long way around. She arrived at the palace to be greeted by two women servants. Cynthia was escorted into a room with an exam table. The two women stripped nude, had her get on the table, and started to work on the nude woman's genitals to remove unwanted hair around her pussy and brown star. They bleached her back door to be almost Lilly white. "You are ready for an audience with MRJ." One of the women smiled.

The two women remained nude and escorted Cynthia to a large room, In the middle of it was a padded bench about two feet high, with padded area to lean your arms on. "Knee on the bench please. Put your knees in the indented areas please." The woman directed Cynthia. This caused the older woman to be spread open for inspection. One of the women rang a bell and then with one woman on each side they pulled a cheek open to expose Cynthia completely.

It was about ten minutes before MRJ with an entourage of fifteen men entered the room. "This is Mrs. Owens, an American lady, who graciously accepted my invitation to be worshiped by my countrymen from now until Sunday. We will be manually exploring your intimate beauty for the time being. Does that meet your approval?"

"Yes, do I have a choice." Cynthia asked upset.

"One always has a choice." MRJ stated with a smirk.

MRJ inserted two fingers in Cynthia's box. "My, this American lady is wet, she likes fingers in her privates." He gloated, MRJ finally got his revenge on Cynthia.

It was the fourth man who had his fingers in her pussy when she came for the first time. "Ooooohhhh MMMYYY!" She cried as she came.

This happened three more times before the group finished with their exploration of her pussy and her Hershey Highway. Cynthia was very upset that her body betrayed her. Cynthia never used her body to get ahead before, she worked hard to get where she was on her merits.

Cynthia was brought by the two women to a dining room for dinner, she sat beside MRJ. The two women sat between two other men; they remained nude. MRJ played with Cynthia's pussy all through the two-hour meal. He put on a show for the group at Cynthia's expense. He would bring her to a point where she was about to cum and stop. She was like a cat on a hot tin roof, she squirmed in her chair to the delight of the men present.

It was after desert that MRJ made a concerted effort to bring Cynthia to orgasm in front of all there. He rubbed her clit, she put her head back and used her arm to muffle her moan. "OH-oh finally!"

"As you can see American women are sluts." MRJ taunted Cynthia and it brought tears to her eyes. "I have humiliated her." He thought gleefully.

It was after ten when MRJ dismissed the group except for the two nude women. They accompanied Cynthia and him to his bedroom. The two women helped him undress and they got him ready to fuck Cynthia. He laid on the bed on his back, and had Cynthia climb on board. "He's very unimaginative in bed. This is a lackluster performance by the prince." She thought as she vigorously bounced up and down on his unimpressive cock.

"Oh-Ah-Ah yyyyoouu'rree gggrrraattee in beddddd!" MRJ screamed as he came in Cynthia's pussy.

Cynthia rolled off MRJ and the two women cleaned his cock and balls. He fell asleep but left Cynthia high and dry.

"I will show you to your room Mrs. Owens." One of the naked servants said with a look of sadness on her face, as she went to a door in the princes room which had another large bedroom and bath.

"Thank you my dear." Cynthia said as she went to the shower and washed her body of the disgusting man's cum as she cried and prayed to Bryan. "I need your help!" She had a fitful sleep as she wonders what tomorrow will bring. "Bryan, help me!" She prayed before she dozed off.

Cynthia was awaked at nine AM by a kiss on the cheek, the next morning. It was from one of the men who were at the dinner table the night before. She screamed! "Who are you!"

"I'm Ali, MRJ sent me to wake you. I have been ordered to assist you this morning."

"Okay but first I need to use the facilities."

"Facilities, What's that?" Ali Asked.

"The restroom."

"Oh no we have to go see MRJ." Ali explained mysteriously.

"I have to go now!" Cynthia explained.

"MRJ gave me strict instructions that you will go to the rear garden as soon as I wake you.