All Comments on 'Cynthia's Submission Ch. 14'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

I so enjoy reading your story about Cynthia. I can only imagine what is planned for her once Sage gets her home. I like the idea of her riding naked, bound and blindfolded in her trunk. I wonder, will Sage expose her to others when she makes her several stops. Anyway, keep up the great writing and please don't take quite as long for the next chapter of her submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad you're back

I was really excited to see chapter 14 appear on your page. One of the first things I did when I opened it was to scroll down to see how many pages it was. I was disappointment that it was only one, But as normal it was really good. You really have me captivated, with both characters.

I am looking forward to the next installment. Hope it is soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In the trunk

How about having Sage hand Cyn a remote controlled dildo and have her insert it in her pussy.after she climbs in the trunk. Then tie Cynthia spread eagle to the tie downs in the truck. Sage can trigger the dildo into action along the trip.

You are quite the writer I am hoping you do not end Cynthia like you ended Erica in the other story. I look forward to them having a long ongoing relationship. Looking forward to the next experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Please!

I have to agree with the previous commentor, & say I hope when you have completed this story, you have left it open for further stories with the same characters. At some future date you may want to tell the tale of what happened during "the trip" & will Cynthia become a tutor/lecture/plaything at whatever college/university that Sage decides to go to after leaving school?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Glad to see Sage back with Cynthia

You have made both of these characters believable even though it is implausible. There is just the right amount of tension to make the story line so erotic. I hope you will continue writing about these two and am looking forward to the next installment.

Will you introduce any punishment like nipple or pussy clamps, ice, hot wax, etc?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
?????????

Will there EVER be another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best Story

Eager To Read More Update

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You spoke the truth!

You indeed did warn us this chapter would be substantially shorter than your previous offerings, and as usual, , you spoke the truth. I would enjoy it more if Cynthia spent more time at her job, because I think the potential for humiliation is so much greater there! Thanks for your continuous effort and, another much luck, , hopefully the teacher finally will get to spend some 'quality time' at her mistress' beck and call.

YOMEYO

TasteYourDesiresTasteYourDesiresabout 4 years ago
So hot

Each story better than the previous

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another step up on risky dares

Will the restaurant staff connect her name from the credit card to her photo to pursue Cynthia?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous