All Comments on 'Cynthia's Submission Ch. 15'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well done

Well done Sir, and I do hope you continue real soon. She is such a good teacher slut and I am sure will have to provide more to earn that trip. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I just don't get it. How can such ugliness be erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I believe that cynthia need to wear sexy cloths (stockingsn high heekls short skirt), that she must act like a tease and be humiliated in school, during school time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

I hope there will be many more chapters.

dhanselldhansellalmost 10 years ago
Great Job

I Hope Chapter 16 comes soon and hope its real good. I dont know if you had an Idea of cynthia getting pierced might be good. also some more daring scenes in school.

good luck on your other stories and again great job.

MorionMorionalmost 10 years ago

While I have enjoyed this series so far, I did not enjoy this particular chapter as much. Rather than the growing relationship between Sage and Cynthia, it was just random guy A being abusive.

As a suggestion for a future chapter, I would love to see Sage further developed as a character. We see her as Cynthia's Dominant, but we do not see her as a complete character. Perhaps a chapter focusing on her so we can see more aspects of her personality and life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

excellent story i enjoyed every bit of it and i hope to one day raead more of it

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
I REALLY HATE IT

when an author takes a fairly decent all girl fantasy and puts some unknown, unimportant, totally not for one second needed guy into the story line. You really screwed up the story with this chapter. He served no purpose at all. Did not ad to the eroticism of the story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not my favorite

I Don't know...maybe because Sage wasn't in it enough this time...strange, but it seems I do not enjoy Cynthia being under anyone else's control EXCEPT Sage. Isn't that weird? At 1st I didn't like the way Sage treated her teacher, but then, when we get to see Cynthia under someone else's control, it just isn't the same, and I do not enjoy it as much. Bring back Sage and her evil ways!

YOMOYO

JanesHusbandMarvJanesHusbandMarvabout 4 years ago
Finally ... A Guy

Fifteenth chapter before Cynthia is used by a guy. That is a really really long time. I hope there is more of that to come. I mean, Sage and the exhibitionism is good but come on, it was months before anybody else got to join in. That is pretty unlikely based on the number and extremeness of her "tasks" prior to this night. Still I've got to admit, the story is good enough to get me to keep coming back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Disagree with previous comment. Yes, strong Ds scene. But either it was a friend of Sage or the risk of repercussions to her school job or life just exploded with exposure to a stranger in Cynthias hometown (no disguise, real name, real address). Might be a parent, former student, colleague, neighbor or ... ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely one of the best parts.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

That was awful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous