Cynthia's Two Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
209 Followers

"We do everything, just you and me. Or...or do you want me to slow down and not rush this?" Julian's voice was close to her ear as he again sat up and embraced her.

She could not answer him. Her crotch felt on fire as she was pulled onto him; her mind seemed to be lost in a fog of wanton pleasure, her eyes scarcely focussing. It was all about sensations, the possession of her body by a man that she knew.

"No! No, don't stop! Julian...what are you doing?"

As she bucked her hips forward and back Julian's fingers traced a path down and pushed against her ass, sliding beguilingly over it, prodding but not entering.

"You like it all ways, do you?"

"Just touch me there and keep on filling me! Make me cum...I want to cum with you!"

His fearsome grip on her hips tugged her down onto him, her movements rubbing his crotch against her mound, the brush of his hair exciting her wild movements.

Her hands gripped his chest as she fucked him. Her cunt was leaking, her juices slicking his belly as Julian's penis slid in and out easily, her pussy's muscles still gripping it, but less intensely than earlier. And all the while his fingers probed and teased her, mimicked the act of finger-fucking her ass.

"Go on! I've not been here before, not like this!"

Hoarse whimpers soon gave way to a long and drawn-out moan as Julian wrestled her onto her back and began to furiously thrust in and out. Everything and everyone was forgotten. Only the moment mattered, the feeling of soaring pleasure and the tumble into relief from the exquisite torture, of mind and body, that being claimed by him now aroused.

She wanted to keep him buried so deep inside of her, to caress the limits of where she could take him. She panted out of renewed excitement and at the approach of another orgasm. She moaned and wrapped her aching arms and legs around his heaving body, kept on thrusting her hips up to meet his plunging strokes, Julian's tempo mesmerising, his control was so unlike anything she had known of before. Pleasure consumed her in drugging waves.

"Julian...Julian!" she squealed, her voice sounding harsh in his ears and her grip on his body tightening.

"Are you there, again?" he groaned, Julian raising his eyes to the ceiling as she begged for him to let go.

"Yes, and I'm with you in it!"

He kept on fucking her in short and steady strokes and his eyes held her wondering stare. He picked up speed, and his strokes grew longer and longer. She clung to him in dismay and could not believe that he would bring her to another shattering orgasm. She gushed and came all over his plunging cock.

"Woman, you're mine!"

He nibbled and tugged on her nipples. He licked and sucked them. She felt that she was floating, overwhelmed by a satisfied bliss as he plunged in until she could take no more.

"At last!" she shrieked feeling him burst, her body convulsing as they shared in their orgasms. So much was expelled into her, the darts of his semen searing into her and arousing gasps of pleasure as he kept on moving and losing what he still had to give.

"I hoped that it would be good with you, but you've wrecked me, woman." She met his kisses of gratitude and kept him in her until she felt that length of flesh grow softer and her vagina's walls closed slowly around it. "You've met me in this and I hope that we can find a way to continue."

His words slowly brought her back to her senses; her breathing became more even and she sensed that her heartbeat had also slowed down from the heights of her passion and the energy expended. She felt tired and shaky from being taken out of herself and from what had been shared. She also felt a rush of exhilaration.

They could be lovers, share in the tempestuous act of loving, and yet make no other demands upon each other.

"We live two lives, is that what you mean?"

She gazed at him fondly and met his wondering smile as Julian reached across and touched her smiling lips.

"I won't stop wanting to do this with you if I keep on seeing you smile like that."

Cynthia could not keep her lips from trembling.

Julian, the man and not the artist, had awakened the other woman in her. It was something that she would have to learn to live with, and soon.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
209 Followers
12