D-DAY - Destruction of a Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie laughed and continued her seduction up my leg as far as my pants leg would allow.

Then, as fate would have it. I'm watching my ex wife walking toward our section on the arm of the same man I had seen her with before. They were seated and she had not noticed me yet. They were holding hands and she was smiling at him, obviously smitten.

Melanie said, "Jason, I think you are the nicest, sexiest man I've had the pleasure of being with in years. Thank you for allowing me this evening. I realize my introduction was a little out of the ordinary but sometimes circumstances require bold action and I'm in need."

"Oh?" I asked. Then I felt them.

"Do my toes that I just placed against that bulge in your pants that's been there since we got out of the car give you any idea as to my needs?"

Just about that time, Lauren looked around and saw me. I saw her deflate when she saw Melanie. She glanced down and couldn't miss Melanie's foot in my lap. Those sad eyes that I had seen and knew so well for over twenty-five years were watering as she tried to hold back the tears. Her man was still holding her hand.

She arose and walked over to our table just as Melanie pressed her toes against my swelling dick. I gasped out loud. Melanie grinned.

"Hi, Jason, how are you?"

"I..I...I'm fine,Lau..Lauren. How are you? Looks like you've bounced back pretty well. Is he your new beau? Oh, I'm sorry. Melanie, this is Lauren, my ex wife. Lauren, Melanie."

Melanie pressed her toes harder against my cock under the table as we talked, knowing exactly what she was doing to me. I reached under the table and caressed her toes and foot.

Melanie said, "Well, Lauren, it was nice meeting you. Have a nice dinner. We'll be leaving soon. I have some dishonorable plans for Jason later."

I said, "Good night, Lauren."

Lauren, hurriedly walked back to her table where they soon left without eating.

We ate a wonderful dinner with her toes never breaking contact with my cock through the whole meal. I didn't mind caressing them under the table either.

I paid and we got into our Uber. Soon as I closed the door, Melanie was all over me. She told our female driver, "Drive. I don't care where, just drive and turn that mirror in another direction unless you want an education. I'll tell you when to go home."

She smiled in the mirror and said, "Yes, Ma'am. Enjoy the ride."

Melanie unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants and freed my swollen , aching penis from its confines. She took the head I her mouth and bathed it with her tongue swallowing the copious precum that was now flowing freely from the tip.

"God, Jason, you have a gorgeous cock as she stroked and licked it."

I could stand no more. I pulled her off my dick and kissed her. She responded by melting into my arms. I unzipped her dress. She lifted her breast to my lips and I sucked a beautiful pink nipple into my mouth.

She moaned as I made love to her. She kicked her heels off and wrapped her legs around me. I removed her dress and my pants. I moved her thong aside and speared her labia with my tongue. Her clit getting all the attention I could give it.

She moaned aloud, "Oh, Shit! Jason, I'm gonna cum. You're making me cum. YES! YES! I'm there."

Her back arched and her toes curled next to my face. She just kept cumming as I continued my assault on her clit.

"Jason, Baby, STOP! Oh Please! I can't take anymore." Her pussy convulsed again oozing some fluids from inside her.

All of a sudden, we heard our lady driver yell, " WOOHOO! Go for it Girl! Don't worry about the seat, I'll clean it later. Mister, I think she needs that big dick inside her."

To my unbelievable surprise, Melanie said, "Park this thing, strip and join us. What's your name?"

She said, "Angel. My name's Angel."

I couldn't believe what was happening. This just doesn't happen to average Jason Dixon. I suspected Angel to be in her mid to late thirties. She found a secluded spot, stripped and joined us in the huge back seat. We were all naked except for Melanie's stockings and garter belt. I plunged my cock into Melanie's pussy and began pumping in and out of her.

I said, "Melanie, I'll need to pull out. I don't have a condom."

She said, "Don't you dare. I'm clean and on the pill. Fill me up, Cowboy."

Angel said. " Me too. Save some in that tank for me."

I was in heaven. How did I get so lucky this night. Two fine looking women who love to fuck. Damn!

I was getting close to cumming in Melanie. Angel had Melanie's stocking clad toes in her mouth trying to suck the polish off of them.

Melanie said, "Oh God, I'm cumming again."

Once more she showed all the signs of having an intense orgasm. Without cumming myself, I pulled out of her and sunk my cock into Angel's blonde pussy. Melanie was sucking on Angel's nipples with Angel's fingers in Melanie's pussy. I pulled out of Angel and went down on her. Her clit was long and distended. I sucked it into my mouth.

Angel moaned, "Oh Jesus, YES! I'm cumming. DON'T STOP! YES! That feels so good..

Angel squirted all over my face and into my mouth.

She said, "I'm sorry. I should have warned you. I'm a squirter."

I put Melanie on her back and buried my cock all the way into her. I bumped her cervix.

She winced. "Ow, Cowboy. Easy on the cervix."

I pulled back a bit and began nice easy strokes in and out of her.

"Yes, Jason, just like that Baby. Give it to me. Cum inside me. Deep."

Angel reached behind me and began massaging my balls.

She said, "That's it. Fill her up. I feel his balls contracting. He's gonna cum in you."

Melanie said, "I know. I can feel him squirting against my cervix. It's so warm. Fill me up Baby. Make me leak for a week."

I finished in her and we all three collapsed on each other. We rested and told each other how much we enjoyed this. Then, I felt four sets of toes caressing my sticky cock. Ten blue ones and ten red ones. It was still covered in my own cum and both ladies fluids. It was only a few minutes before my forty-seven year old cock was standing proud again.

Angel straddled me and lowered her wet pussy down on my shaft. I knew I'd last a lot longer this time. She took all of me inside her to where her long clit was rubbing against the base of my penis. She basically fucked herself until she came again. I felt her fluids running down my shaft and onto my balls.

Then she said, "I'm going to fuck you til you cum. I want what you have left in the tank in my womb. Cum in me. DO IT! Shoot your hot sperm in my cunt."

It was too much. I groaned and began pumping my second load in Angel's hot little pussy.

She said, "Damn! That feels good inside me."

Exhausted, we got partially dressed and headed to Melanie's place. We thanked Angel for going above snd beyond the call of duty. She was a Trooper. She said the pleasure was all hers. She got a $500 tip and left.

As we walked to her door, Melanie said, "Jason, I can feel you inside me. You're also dripping down my leg. I thoroughly enjoyed tonight. You think maybe you could join me in my bed tonight? I would love to cook breakfast for you in the morning after we make love again."

I laughed, "Dang, Melanie. I don't know. You know I really need to get home and wash some clothes, wash dirty dishes, watch some paint dry, watch the news..."

She slapped me on the arm and said, "Get your ass in my shower. You need to wash Angel's juice off of your dick. My pussy cream is the only cream that needs to be on it now."

We showered and she sucked my cock until I was ready to cum again.

She said, "Don't cum yet. Save that load for my pussy..

We got naked and comfortable in her bed and I finally said, "OK, which one do you know?"

She said, "What? What are you talking about?"

I repeated, "Which one do you know, Anna or Dana. One of them set this up. Got their fingerprints all over it."

Her face blushed. She said, "How did you know?"

I said, "From the moment you burst into my office and informed me we were going to dinner."

She said, "Anna. I've know your daughter for a couple of years. I tutored her some in nursing school. I'm a nurse. She told me your story and said you were in dire need of a loving touch. She secretly pointed you out to me one day as we saw you getting lunch. I agreed to help you out. But...as wonderful as tonight was, I had no intention of letting it go as far as it did. It was just supposed to be dinner and conversation. I know I overstepped my bounds. She even knew your ex would be at the restaurant. She wanted to make her jealous hoping to put your family back together. The jealous part worked especially when she saw my toes on Mr. Happy under the table.

"Melanie, you're the most beautiful nurse I've ever laid eyes on. I have never been more thoroughly satisfied as I've been tonight. I don't know if Lauren and I will get back together. She shoved a lot of heartache in my direction. Yes, I know it was twenty plus years ago for her but it's new to me.

She said, "Now, if you don't mind, Sir, I need that gorgeous cock back inside me."

"Melanie, this time, I'm in charge. I'm going to make love too you."

I started at her bare toes, kissing the tip of each one,

"God, Jason, I love that."

Then up her legs to her knees where I kissed behind her knees to the soft pale skin of her inner thigh next to her puffy well used labia. I sucked on her thigh leaving a huge hickey.

"You Fucker, you just marked me, didn't you?"

Then straight to her clit. I didn't stop licking it until she was in the middle of a screaming orgasm.

I plunged my penis into her cum soaked pussy adding another load to the one already in her.

"Jason, I love the feel of you cumming inside me. That's such a turn on for me."

"Glad to oblige, Ma'am," I said.

"By the way, Jason. Angel was in it all the way too. She's a friend of Anna's from work. She was hot, wasn't she?"

I said, "Boy, I was set up all the way, wasn't I?"

"Fraid so, Cowboy only Anna doesn't need to know about our "after party" so to speak. I think our mission was a complete success. Jason, to be truthful, I needed last night as much as you did. So much so, if you don't get back with your wife, call me. Now what do you want for breakfast."

I said, "YOU" as I went back to work on her cum filled pussy with my tongue.

"Oh, Baby, are you sure you want to...as my tongue invaded her entrance once more. Oh God. I'm full of you. Make me. cum again, Jason."

After breakfast, we said our good byes and I went home. I checked my phone. It was full of missed calls and texts from Anna, Dana and even a couple of voicemails from Lauren.

I listened to Lauren's voicemail first. I decided to call her

She answered the phone with, "Hello, Jason. I have to say, you out did yourself with that woman the other night. Who was that beautiful woman that was seducing you in front of God and everybody under the table? Her foot was in your crotch the whole time. She made no secret that she was going to rock your world. I could never have competed with her."

I said, "Lauren, you're obviously dating. I divorced you. I have no say in who you date or fuck. That's the second time I've seen you with that guy. I guess you must like him. On the same token, you have no say who I date. Just so you know, that's the first date I've been on since we split up. My brain wanted to but my heart wouldn't let me. You don't seem to have that same burden. I wish you and him all the best. Good bye, Lauren."

"Jason, he's..." was all she could say before I hung up. Her voice was always music to my ears. I knew my voice was going to break if I didn't hang up.

Chapter Six

Anna's wedding day was rapidly approaching. I had to have contact with Anna and Lauren as to my role in the wedding which was basically pay for it and show up. The night of the rehearsal dinner, Lauren was there with her new beau on her arm.

I saw Anna and Dana approach her and they weren't happy. Their conversation was pretty animated with Anna doing most of the talking from what I could see. I turned and walked out the door. I heard footsteps running behind me.

Anna said, "Dad! Dad! Where are you going?"

I said, "Baby, I'm not needed here. Looks like your mom has things well under control. She even brings her boyfriend to your rehearsal dinner. That's shoving it in my face, don't you think?"

"Dad, we were going to wait to tell you. Craig has asked her to marry him. She said yes. He's her fiancée."

"I see. So I guess you and Dana have met your new step dad-to-be? Wow, she didn't waste much time finding my replacement did she? Well, I'm glad she's happy."

"Shit, you still love her, don't you? What a mess. Dad, please stay for the dinner."

"I'm sorry, Honey. I can't. It would be too awkward for me. I'm gonna go have a beer someplace. I'll see you tomorrow."

Even though Lauren knows all my beer drinking haunts, it was a surprise to see her stroll in and take a stool beside me at the bar.

"Wow, Lauren. You found me. Is the dinner over?"

"Of course, after twenty-five years of knowing and loving everything about you, knowing where you drink was easy. Yes, the dinner was over pretty quick with you not there."

She touched my arm and said, "Jason, can we find a booth and talk?"

"Why, Lauren? Wow! That's a nice ring on your finger. I understand congratulations are in order. Have you set a date?"

"Jason, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have brought Craig to the dinner. That was thoughtless of me. Anna and Dana both read me the riot act about how disrespectful that was to you."

"Lauren, it's obvious that you've moved on in a big way. Right out of divorce into another relationship and marriage to boot. All within eighteen months. Not bad. Kudos to Craig for getting into your panties so quick."

For the first time in our life together, Lauren slapped me.

I said, "What the fuck, Lauren?"

"Just to set you straight. Yes, I agreed to marry Craig when he asked and NO, no one but you has been in my panties since the day you took me on on the kitchen table before my wonderful life with you imploded. I told Craig that we would not be having sex until after the wedding so I haven't had sex with anybody but you and the biggest mistake of my life. Yes, we've kissed and he's felt up my boobs. I've jerked him off a few times but he hasn't been inside me or even touched my pussy. I just couldn't do it as much as he wanted too."

I said, "Well, Good for you. That makes me feel so much better. Tell me, Lauren. Do you love him? The last time you told me that you loved me wasn't that long ago. You must have an enormous capacity to love so do you love him?"

"I don't know, Jason. He says he loves me. I'm so confused. I like him and he treats me well. We have a lot in common. He's a physician."

"I see. You're trading up. Can't blame you for that. I know where I was in the pecking order and it wasn't on top. Don't ruin his life and make yours worse by marrying him because he's a nice guy and you need a man in your life. Just giving you my two cents worth."

"Jason, the night we saw you with that gorgeous woman seducing you at that restaurant, I lost it. I cried all the way home. I wanted to scratch her eyes out. I couldn't eat or sleep for a week. That should have been my foot in your lap you were caressing under the table. Ok, I'll say it. I was green with jealousy with a capital G. Craig broke up with me over it. I'm pretty sure he knows he doesn't have my heart. He's still hoping he can win it but I know only one man has it and that won't change in this lifetime."

"You know, Lauren, just curious. How does Anna feel about having her third dad in her short twenty-one years? Does Craig know why we divorced?"

"No, he doesn't know the story. No reason to tell him. YOU are Anna's dad. Always will be."

I said, "So, you're starting off this marriage with a lie...a lie of omission albeit but a lie just the same."

"Jason, this whole thing is a lie. I love you. I LOVE YOU! There...I said it. As long as I love you, there's no room for anyone else. I made a mistake...no, another mistake by agreeing to marry Craig. Is that what you want to hear, Jason? I couldn't marry Craig even if I wanted too because I will never stop loving you. I was your Queen and you, my King. Nothing but the horrible thing I did to us could change that. As bad as I would love too, I can't change it, Baby. I can't. If I could change it by cutting off a leg a or an arm, I'd do it but I can't. I hope you can forgive me some day.

She got up and walked out, leaving me with those words playing over and over in my head.

The next day we all showed up at the church. My Anna was a beautiful bride. Lauren and Dana were both stunning in their new dresses, shoes and make up. Lauren was barely holding it together, constantly drying her eyes. Craig was nowhere to be found.

As the Wedding March began, Anna's bridesmaids were escorted followed by Lauren and a Groomsman. She was seated on the front row in front of her parents.

Then it was my turn. My Anna kissed me on the cheek and took my arm.

She said, "Don't pass out on me now, Dad."

We started down the aisle. Our friends and family turned toward us a we proceeded slowly to the steps in front of the pastor.

The pastor asked, "Who gives this woman in marriage."

I said, "Her Mother and I."

I kissed her on the cheek and placed her hand in Jack's.

I turned and took my place...I thought , my place. Yes, this is my place, beside Lauren. I took her hand and squeezed it. Tears wear rolling down her cheeks.

She whispered, " Thank you, Jason, for making this a special day for Anna in spite of her parents."

I said, "No matter, who provided the sperm, she's mine."

Jack was in his Class A uniform as were his Groomsmen. As the ceremony proceeded, I watched Lauren, the proud mother of the bride. She was more beautiful than the day I met her. As the pastor introduced Mr. and Mrs. Jack McCall to the room, his fellow Troopers marched out and made the traditional arc and salute as the newlyweds left the church. Lauren was escorted out with me following. Once outside, Anna threw the bouquet in the direction of her mom who had no problem catching it.

I walked over to Lauren. I said, "Looks like you have another wedding to attend someday."

She looked at me with those sad eyes and said, "No, Jason, the man I want, I lost. He has to want me with all my sins and mistakes."

Then I saw, Craig coming our way. I said, "Lauren, looks like that man, your fiancée made it after all and is headed this way. I'm going to say bye to the girls and make sure no one has stolen my stool at the bar. I'll see you around."

I said my good byes. Jack and Anna would be on their way to Hawaii in a few hours. I hugged both of them and left.

Chapter Seven

There I was, perched on my favorite stool, still in my tux watching some meaningless football game on the tube over the bar when deja vu struck.

"Jason, do you think we could stop meeting like this and meet somewhere where alcohol isn't the basis for the location's existence?"

"Ah, but Lauren, my sweet Lauren, when your life is in the shitter, your kids are gone and your wife of 25 years belongs to another, Mr. Jack Daniels is a good friend. He never lets you down. You know exactly where you are and where you're going. Where's your beloved?" I asked.

She said, "The only beloved I've ever had is sitting here with me now. We talked after you left. I told him there was no way I could marry him. I thought maybe I could learn to love him. Maybe it would work but logically I knew we didn't have a prayer with you in my thoughts every minute of every day that I breathe. I gave him the ring back and told him to find someone that could love him the way he should be loved. It wasn't me."