D-DAY - Destruction of a Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And after I left, I received an interesting phone call...STUD.

I said, "Oh, Yeah?"

"Yeah. Melanie. You do remember Melanie, don't you...Cowwwwboyyyy?"

"Oh, Shit!"

"Yep, I'm pretty sure she was three sheets in the wind when she called but your one night stand informed me I had one week to bring you home and back in my bed or you would be in hers where she would make you forget my name...again, as she put it. She said I was a fool for letting you go. She also mentioned someone named Angel. Do you know anyone named Angel...Cowwwwboy?"

I was trying to find something for my eyes to focus on other than Lauren.

"Lauren, I vaguely remember an Angel. Can't remember exactly where."

"Oh, Melanie was quite specific. Something about the back seat of an Uber ride and a double team? Something about you being the best she ever had? Ring any bells?"

I sat there thinking about how to whitewash this without throwing Anna under the bus?

I blurted out, "It was your daughter. Anna set it up. She was pissed that you were dating. She thought I should do the same."

"Jason, now that's just low. You're throwing your sweet daughter into the grease to cover your night of debauchery and unbridled sex. Shame on you. I heard you left both Melanie and Angel exhausted and leaking. Like I said, she sounded pretty drunk and she had no problem telling all."

"Ok, Lauren, Yes, I fucked their brains out. Both of them until they were begging me to stop. I left them babbling incoherently from the multiple orgasms with their pussies full of cum . You happy now. I had a year of pent up semen begging to be spewed into a warm, wet receptacle. I'm sorry if you're mad but that's the way it was. We aren't married. I'm free to fuck whoever I want. Melanie threw herself at me and she was insatiable."

Lauren looked at me. This was a look I had not seen in a long time. She wasn't mad about getting a play by play of my night with Melanie and Angel. The look was lust...pure lust in those gorgeous eyes.

Lauren leaned over in the booth we'd taken. She took my hand and slid it up her thigh under her dress. I felt the top of her lacy stockings and the straps of the suspender belt. Then as she kept moving my hand northward, I felt her smooth hairless mons and then her wet labia.

"Put your fingers in me, Cowboy. Make me cum right here in this booth. I dare you. Do it, Jason. You're not chicken are you? A big stud like you taking on two at a time shouldn't have a problem with fucking his ex wife in a bar booth. When you get me there, I might yell out, I'm gonna cum, right here in the bar."

She gasped as I slid two fingers into her vagina and began massaging her G spot. She raised her leg and put it in my lap giving me better access to the pussy I knew so well.

She slipped her other heel off and slid her nylon covered toes under my pants leg just as Melanie did that night.

She whispered in my ear, "I'm gonna cum, Jason, I'm so close. Kiss me so I won't yell out when I do. I'm there, Honey. Don't stop. Yes. Yes."

Suddenly she tensed up, her tongue went in my mouth, her pussy clamped down on my fingers and I felt her warm juice flood my hand and fingers not to mention the booth.

"Jason, take me home and fuck me or I'm going to suck you off in this booth. I need you inside me."

For the next two hours, I fucked my ex wife in every way possible. She received two loads of cum in her womb. She cleaned me up and now she's trying to get me hard again by licking the head of my cock until I'm hard as a rock. I think I going to have to check into getting some Cialis if this keeps up.

She said, "I understand you have at least three loads in those big balls. You've been holding out on me. I aim to find out. I guess I should thank Melanie for this."

I said, "Melanie who? Lauren Dixon, have I told you how much I love you."

"Yes, you have but I'd like to hear it again, Cowwwwboy."

Melanie's drunk phone call created a monster. I just thought Lauren was hot before. She's literally on fire now. Remind me to send Melanie a Thank You note.

Epilogue

Are Lauren and I back together? Yes and no. We are a work in progress. Our love never died, but my trust in her took a direct hit. Just because her indiscretion was 20 plus years ago didn't make it any less painful knowing that the daughter I raised was not mine. With some counseling and a lot of love from our daughters, we are both learning to put that part of our lives along with the anger and guilt that go with it in a place where it can no longer hurt us. We may or may not remarry but our family is together. Only time will tell. Right now, the Cowwwwboyyyy is in the saddle. There are unintelligible noises coming from Lauren's lips as I cream her insides one more time. The Dixon's are back.

Thanks for reading. Some of you will like my story. Some won't. Yes, it's a reconciliation love story. The 1* cuck idiots can go ahead and place your 1 * where the sun don't shine. I appreciate those of you who understand that life and relationships take broadside and direct hits and can still survive. This story was not a hiccup in their marriage it was a full blown disaster but not every disaster in a marriage has to be a life destroyer.