D Day Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jodie asked, "So, Posh, what's your flashing plan?"

I smiled and raised my eyebrow, "Oh no. I want it to be a surprise."

Once we were finished, we headed out of the house, locking up behind us and, as we walked down the road we were passing Liz's house when I said, "Oh, wait a minute. We should go and apologise to Liz."

We walked up to her front door and I knocked. Liz opened the door, smiled and said, "Anna, Jodie, Kay! How lovely to see you. What can I do for you?"

I smiled and said, "Can we just pop in for a minute? We won't keep you long, Liz, I promise."

She looked a little puzzled but she stood back and gestured us in, saying, "Of course. Come on in. I'm not exactly prepared for..."

I shushed her as we passed saying, "I think we're good enough friends that we're not going to worry about anything."

I led them through to Liz's living room and turned as Liz asked, "Can I get you anything? A cup of tea? Juice?"

I smiled and said, "No hun, it's okay. Let's sit for a moment so I can explain."

I could see consternation now on Kay and Jodie's faces, wondering what I was up to.

Kay sat in her big armchair gesturing to her long couch where we all sat. I deliberately sat with my legs slightly parted.

"Liz, I wanted to apologise for earlier. I was being silly because... I was dared to by my wife and Kay. I'm just glad it was you and not some random stranger."

I could see Liz's jaw was slightly dropping. She was desperately trying to pretend that she hadn't seen my naked state under my dress. She met my eyes all of a sudden and coloured up. I felt myself get tingles in all the yummy places, knowing she had been looking at my pussy.

She finally rallied herself and croaked out, "Um... Anna. I think you might have inadvertently shown me more than I saw earlier."

I looked down, seeing what she could see. Jodie and Kay were staring back and forth between Liz and me.

"And now I've completed another dare. I'm sorry to drag you into our games but I wanted to do it without risking being arrested. I have a day of dares ahead of me."

Liz looked at Jodie and then Kay, "You two put Anna up to this?"

Jodie smiled and said, "Yes, we did, Liz and I didn't know she was going to do this. I'm sorry."

Liz chuckled ruefully and shook her head, "You three never cease to amaze me. You have so much fun. I just hope I meet someone who has your sense of mischief. Anna, hun..."

I looked at her. "Yes?"

"You don't just have a beautiful bum. Just saying."

God. I felt the rush through me as she said that.

I swallowed and said, "Thank you," I closed my legs and stood, being joined by everyone else. "We should probably leave. I just wanted to do this because... it felt right and... it was fun."

Liz came up to me and gave me a hug, kissing my cheek. Whispering, "Well you've given me a lot to think about. Thanks again."

Pulling back she said to all of us, "If you want help with any more of your dares, I would love to join in the fun."

We looked at each other and then Liz. Jodie said, "You're sure?" She nodded. "Okay, want to come to the beach with us?"

To be continued...

12