All Comments on 'D.I.A.N.N.E. Ch. 04'

by Antidarius

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loving this

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Only just found this story looking forward to the next chapter.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Good

Good story, but I'm thinking this author is putting all the time on his APW story, and not this one. Maybe down the road we'll get the final chapters to Dianne.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love this story but more please!

Thanks for writing this, it’s great but any idea on when the next instalment is pls?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I do hope you continue this story soon =)

Geon54Geon54almost 3 years ago

On a re-read. I was a bit surprised when Jake turned off the Playboy Chanel that it didn't even occur to him that he might be able to use DIANNE to insert himself into that scene (or a recording of that scene) and help the ladies with their bikinis. Likewise, he could insert himself into his favorite erotic movie (and actress).

Of course, if he recorded the right programs off of PBS, Discovery or National Geo Channels he could take a fairly immersive tour of the world from his sofa.

I also wonder if our mysterious company has a competitor with a similar product in development and what effects synchronicity would have if the character being played (or the player themselves) isn't "good".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntidarius@Antidarius
1061 Followers
4th December 2023: Hi everyone! I'm hoping this update finds you healthy and exuberant :) I just submitted APW 14 for publication, so keep an eye out for it! - Anti. --------------------------------------------------------------- 11th August 2023: I thought I should check i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES