All Comments on 'D.I.A.N.N.E. Ch. 05'

by Antidarius

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A welcome return to the story, can’t wait for more, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 stars, though you did get J and M's initials mixed up from earlier chapters.

Mickey Ray

There_itisThere_itisalmost 3 years ago

Love this story!

I have one comment, it feels as though you have grown tired of the sex scenes. You kind of skip them over. We want the blow by blow, the seduction, the feeling when he fucks the girl, when he spanks her ass, when she comes, the way her breasts bounce, her ass moves. You are such a brilliant writer, please turn those incredible skills onto the sex scenes as well, let a sex scene be a page page long, I promise - your readers will appreciate it.

RamazaRamazaalmost 3 years ago

I love this story, every gamers dream :-) pleas keep the chapters coming

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanalmost 3 years ago

Interesting tale you've got going here. I wonder what the end game is? There has to be some reason why this mysterious organization with the amorous analysts/observers is doing all this. What could it possibly be? Or was it already answered and I just forgot with the passage of time?

Anyways, keep up the good work. Hope to see more. Oh, and by the way, M and J swapped genders between their two scenes in this chapter, it seems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Incredible addition to an already incredible series

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was about to comment about your mixing up J and M gender... But other did that...

I guess the readers are more alert than you are... LOL

Keep the good writing though... I do like the story so far.

A 5 star to keep you in good spirit and to keep your focus... LOL

Take care...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntidarius@Antidarius
4th December 2023: Hi everyone! I'm hoping this update finds you healthy and exuberant :) I just submitted APW 14 for publication, so keep an eye out for it! - Anti. --------------------------------------------------------------- 11th August 2023: I thought I should check i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES