All Comments on 'D.I.A.N.N.E. Ch. 09'

by Antidarius

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The only thing wrong with chapter was its brevity. The story continues to gain complexity and unexpected twists. Please don't make us wait another 3.5 months for the next instalment.

Timsandtoms69Timsandtoms69about 2 years ago

Man this story is so fucking good. I can’t wait for the next installment!

OpenWordsOpenWordsabout 2 years ago

You amaze me. You have a very wonderful talent. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is simply the best story currently on the site. Just fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This really is an amazing story. Good show!

PandathebearPandathebearover 1 year ago

Just starting reading the other day, couldn't put it down. Very well done!!! Anxious for more!!

Nighthawk1953Nighthawk1953over 1 year ago

This story has me captivated. When are you going to continue it?

matthiaslovematthiasloveover 1 year ago

This story is very well written and i love the general concept. However the manipulation by the Companie (especially Debbie) has me furious. We have a lovable MC who has never known the feeling of someone desiring him and his first experience with love is with a manipulative, two-faced b*tch. If Jake was real and found out she was sent by the company... idk, people have commited suicide for less... I realy want to enjoy this story but everytime Debbie comes up it gets really hard to do so.

SciFySexMasterSciFySexMaster12 months ago

Sex, no sex it didn't matter. The story, the characters, they mattered. Please, more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So sad that this has just been left. Its a great story and it has much more capacity to grow than most. What is this company with this incredible technology? What are they trying to achieve? Who was the mystery woman? How can Jake continue to grow without turning his loves into acolytes?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic series, though it's been left open. I hope you will continue with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WOW.. awesome read. Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntidarius@Antidarius
4th December 2023: Hi everyone! I'm hoping this update finds you healthy and exuberant :) I just submitted APW 14 for publication, so keep an eye out for it! - Anti. --------------------------------------------------------------- 11th August 2023: I thought I should check i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

D.I.A.N.N.E Series Info