D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. Ch. 03

Story Info
Next step -Anne.
5.8k words
4.13
23.4k
28

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HOG57head
HOG57head
274 Followers

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. #3 - next step - Anne

The names are fictional to protect the guilty. All sex scenes are between consenting adults. No animals were harmed in the writing of this story. I along with Microsoft spell/ grammar-check are responsible for the mistakes herein. I write for my pleasure and hope that you enjoy the read. This is the 3rd chapter in this story. If you haven't read the previous chapter(s), then there may be some subject material herein that may not make sense to you. There is a lot of sex in this story, so if you are not interested in explicit sexual writing, then this story won't be your cup of tea. Please leave feedback and rate my story. If you like it Thanks, if you don't D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I get up before the crack of dawn. I leave sleeping beauty on her side of the bed. I don't know what time she got in last night and I don't want to poke the bear. I go to the office. Mandy usually arrives at the office a few minutes before Beth and this morning is no different. Mandy looks at me with a wrinkled brow, and asks, "Are you alright boss?"

"Yeah, why?" I reply.

"Lately, I mean the last few months, you seem down and in the last few days it seems to have gotten worse. I am just concerned. I hope you know how much the people around here care for you." she says.

"I'm sorry, maybe the infidelity and the divorce is taking its toll. I'm sure it will work itself out soon." I say.

"I understand how hard such a change in circumstance can be. No need to apologize, but if you want to talk or need anything, please, let me know." she says. She holds up a bag that has breakfast.

Beth arrives a few minutes later. They talk in the hallway for a second and then come into my office for breakfast.

Breakfast is fairly quiet for us. There are no business items to discuss. They crack a few jokes trying to keep the mood light. They leave smiling which helps my mood. I turn my attention to my next meeting.

Anne Gray is married to a man named Robert. Robert works at the same office as my wife. They are a mixed-race couple. Anne is an ebony beauty. She is about 5'8" 145 pounds, nice figure, brown eyes, natural hair. All of the information I gather on social media indicates that she keeps herself looking good. I never see a picture of her in scruffy clothes. I do not find evidence that they have kids. I arrive and park down the block about an hour before Robert is required to be at work and wait until Robert leaves. I wait a few minutes before I walk down the block and approach the door. I ring the doorbell and I get a "Who is it?" from inside.

I reply "Mrs. Gray. Are you Anne Gray?"

"Yes" she says. "If you are selling anything, I am not interested."

"My name is Ronald Johnson, and I am not a salesman. However, I have some information that I think you need to hear. If I could just have a few minutes of your time, I'll explain and then be on my way." She opens the door wearing black leggings and a white sports bra. "Wow,' I think, 'Her pictures don't do her justice, she is a freaking knock out.'

Anne invites me to come in. She offers a cup of coffee. I sit at the breakfast bar while she stands on the kitchen side. She asks, "What information do you possess that I am interested in?"

I start, "I'll come straight to the point, Anne, is it alright of I call you Anne?" She smiles and nods. "I recently found out that my wife has been having affairs with several men working in the same office. She appears to be the company bicycle and it appears it is your husband's turn to ride. I didn't hire a private investigator, so I don't have video or audio recordings, however, I do have text messages, emails, traffic routes, and hotel receipts that paint a convincing picture."

Her face remains stoic. She is quiet for a couple of minutes. She asks, "Are you sure?" "Yes,"

I reply. "Did Robert "work" late last night?" raising my fingers in quote marks when I said work. She nods her head yes. I slide a folder over to her on the breakfast bar with the information that had I gathered. She looks at me with pain in her eyes. She turns her attention to each page in the file. I tell her "The red lines on the maps are my wife's travel routes and the green ones are your husband's travel routes." She understands the connections at the workplace, the meat market, and the hotel.

She is visibly upset but didn't cry. I remain silent and wait for the explosion. After she looks over the last page, she closes the file and slams her fist down. "That two-timing son of a bitch! I'll cut his balls off." she states. I believe her. I am sure one eunuch is coming up. She looks straight into my eyes and said, "Thank you. I am in your debt."

"Anne, I don't believe that you owe me anything, but I would like to know how you are going to handle this." I reply.

She nods, and asks, "Tell me about you. What are you going to do?"

I start, "Part of my visit today is for revenge. I want to hurt my wife and her various lovers for what they have done to me and my marriage. I have keystroke software on her phone and lap-top as well as message spy apps. I can see all her emails and texts. I have "find me" tiles on her car and in her purses. I have also tagged her lover's cars. She has been stepping out for some time. She has become more emboldened recently and I am done. I intend to gift her with divorce papers on Christmas. In this state suing her, each lover, the company, the company owner and the HR department is possible."

She finds my story amusing and asks, "Would it be possible for me to join in the lawsuit as well?" I offer her my lawyer's business card.

She accepts the card and walks into the living room. She opens a drawer on the credenza and puts the file and the business card in it. She turns around and catches me looking at that fine ass and her gorgeous figure. She smiles revealing her pearly white teeth. Anne says, "Well, I believe I would like to get some revenge. Is your wife a white woman?" I nod my head. "Have you ever been with a black woman?" I slowly shake my head no. "You know they say once you go black, you can never go back." She smiles and removes her sports bra exposing two of the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen. I stand in awe with my mouth ajar, I stand still in reverence of the beauty standing before me. The sports bra really suppresses her bosoms. Ann's breasts are about the size of cantaloupes. She has large dark nipples. Her skin is well moisturized, almost shiny, with the color of roasted almonds. My cock jumps to attention in salute of the vision before me. She notices my discomfort. I have to adjust myself. She smiles and says, "It looks like you approve of what you see. Why don't you take off your jacket and stay awhile. As I remove my jacket and lay it on the back of the couch, she pulls her leggings down to her ankles and steps out of them. Her bush is well trimmed in a perfect triangle. I step out of my shoes and approach her. She walks over to the bar and asks me if I want a drink.

"I'll have whatever you have." I reply.

She smiles and pours two shots of Jose Cuervo Gold. "TO VENGANCE!" and down went the shots. She scrunches her face and shakes her head. "Hell of a way to start the day." She puts her arms around my neck and draws me to her face. Her lips are full, soft and inviting. Her tongue is moving around my lips, teeth and mouth like a blind person seeing a face with their hands for the first time. She is feeling every curve, every point, every part of my mouth with her tongue. She sucks on my lips and tongue while I return the attention. We tongue wrestle and moan in each other's mouths as the fires of lust, revenge, and passion grow. I caress the sides of her face, her neck, and her shoulders. Eventually my hands move up and down her back and make their way down to her butt. Her skin is soft, oh so soft and I take delight in the texture. I grab each cheek of her ass and pull her body into mine. She breaks the kiss, hops up and wraps her legs around me clinching me and grinding her mons into my crotch. I kiss her face and neck. She whispers, "Take me to bed." I nod in agreement. She releases her leg lock, takes my hand, and leads me to the bedroom. I am unbuttoning my shirt with my one free hand. She uses her free hand to call up a play list on phone and I immediately hear some Barry White. She pulls me inside the bedroom and closes the door. She places the phone on her dresser, turns to me and assists with the removal of my clothes. I step out of my shoes and while I concentrate on my shirt, Anne removes my pants and boxers in one fell swoop. I step out of my clothes and remove my socks. She obviously likes what she sees as she smiles and goes to her knees. She looks up and comments "I hope you aren't a one and done type of guy."

"No," I reply, "It may take a couple of minutes between rounds, but I can usually get off two or three rounds before I am done." She winks at me and sucks my dick past her luscious lips, into her mouth and down her throat. As she works her throat around the head of my dick. I close my eyes and picture an anaconda trying to swallow a small dog. My toes are curling and I am having to concentrate on cement to aggregate ratios and smelly work boots to keep from immediately exploding down her throat. "Jesus, Anne!" I exclaim.

She removes my cock from her mouth, looks up at me and winks. "Baby I'm just getting started. You are in for one hell of a ride." She coolly states. With that she quickly sucks my dick back down her throat again. She apparently doesn't have a gag reflex. I have never met a woman that didn't. She begins to move her head back and forth using her tongue to massage the head of my dick and the underside when she can. I hear Barry croon, 'The more you give, the more I want, and baby that's no lie.' I could not agree more. She works the full length of my dick bringing the head out to the edge of her lips then consuming it wholly to the back of her throat. This is not shucking and jiving. This is sucking and driving; sucking my dick as it is coming out and driving it back to the depths of her throat. I have never experienced such pleasure in my life. After a couple of minutes of this action, she reaches her hand up to my nuts sack and begins to fondle my scrotum, working her fingers back to my butt hole. She presses on it a few times and then she works a finger into it and slowly and methodically she reaches my prostrate. Anne starts to massage my prostrate. My hardness reaches another level. I immediately feel the pressure to blow my wad. She knows what she is doing and mumbles, "Hold it as long as you can, then let me have it." I nod and double down on my concentration efforts. Every stroke of her finger and every cycle of her face fucking is ecstasy and torture in one motion. I am mentally struggling with my predicament. I think 'I'm gonna blow. No, hold on. I'm gonna blow. No, hold on. No, I'm gonna blow. No hold on. No I'm really gonna blow.' She can feel my struggle. My legs are quivering, my knees are buckling, and my ass is clinching. I finally cannot hold back the inevitable. My load is coming like a thoroughbred out of the starting gate. I know she feels my dick pulse and she pulls back until just the head is in her moth in anticipation of my eruption. It is a good thing she does. I have never cum so hard and with such volume before in my life. It surprises me and shocks the hell out of her. She literally chokes on my load and cum shoots out of her nose. She is gasping for breath. I stroke my cock to finish my release. Anne has my cum running out her nose, down her chin, down her neck and onto her breasts. The contrast between her skin color and the cum is intoxicating. Time seems to freeze as we recover from the shock. She finally breaks the spell and says, "Damn Baby! Has it been that long?"

"No, you beautiful woman, you are just that talented." I reply.

She says, "I have got to go clean this mess up. Why don't you get us some water and I'll be back in a couple of minutes." She winks, gets up, and proceeds to the en-suite bathroom. There is a common bathroom just down the hallway towards the living room, so I pause and relieve myself. I go to the kitchen, look in the fridge, and find a couple of bottles of water. I take a healthy drink and return to the bedroom.

Anne is in the bathroom longer than I expect. I finally ask, "Is everything all right in there?"

"Yes, lover just getting ready for round two" I hear through the door. A few minutes later she comes out of the bathroom all smiles. I hand her a bottled water. She opens it and takes a drink. I watch her intently. I admire the muscles in her neck move as she swallows. I lean forward and suck one of her nipples in my mouth and begin to work her nipple with my lips and tongue. She jumps back slightly startled by my surprise attack and spills a small trickle of water down her front. I move quickly and start licking the water from her skin, relishing the softness and smoothness of her skin. I grab her buttocks and hold her firm while I kiss her mons and work my way down to her pussy. Her scent is intoxicating. I have never seen a black woman's pussy up close, and I am shaking in anticipation. I lean back onto the bed and pull her on top of me. She knows what I want, and she wants it just as bad. She crawls up my body straddling my torso. She works her way up until she can plant her vagina on my face. I push her up slightly just so I can admire her pussy. Wow, her pussy is breathtaking. The contrasting colors and textures, the aroma, the absolute marvel of god's creation. I must make love to this pussy. She shivers as I kiss her lips. I take my time and kiss her from clit to anus and every nook and cranny between them. Her anus has been lubed. OMG! She wants me to take her ass. This gorgeous, beautiful woman wants my cock planted in her ASS! I dive onto her pussy with the fervor of a starving man. I am licking and kissing and sucking. God, the taste of her pussy is simply amazing. Ambrosia is the closest thing I can think of to compare to her taste. I don't' know if all black women taste this good or if it is just Anne, but I could get addicted to the taste of her pussy. I suck her inner lips into my mouth and massage them with my tongue. I pull my head back and allow them to slowly escape my mouth. It is not long before she is grinding her pussy on may face and shouting, "Eat that pussy! Yeeesss, daddy, just like that. Eat it all, you white mother fucker." I nod my head letting her know I heard every word coming out of her mouth. "Oh yeah, daddy, right there. Lick it. Lick it. Uh huh, right there. Yes! Daddy, right there. Damn you're good. Keep it up! Momma likes it. Oh Hell, momma loooovvvveeesss it." She growls and keeps riding my face. She is clutching at her breasts and breathing like a steam locomotive. She shouted "IIIII'MMMMMM CCUUUUMMMMMIIINNNGGG!!" and then through clenched teeth she moans "OOOOOOhhhh Gaaawwwddd!" and collapses in a quivering squirting convulsing sloppy mess on top of me. Her eyes roll back in her head, and her breathing is ragged and irregular. I feel like a champ giving her an orgasm like that. I love doing that to a woman. Especially such a fine ass, incredible, good looking woman like Miss Anne. We lay here for a few minutes. I don't want to disturb her orgasmic journey.

It was not long, a couple of minutes maybe, before she returns to earth. Her eyes fluttered open. She smiles from ear to ear. She raises her head, looks at me intently ana says, "God damn! White boy eats pussy like a mother fucker." She laughs and says, "Your face looks like a glazed donut. I hope you fuck as good as you eat pussy!" She adjusts herself until we are face to face and we kiss a kiss that reignites our lust and passion. I get off the bed and pull her by the thighs to the edge of the bed. I then push her knees up towards her head and spread them exposing her gorgeous twat and her shiny but hole. I push my thumb in ass hole. She smiles at the pressure and moans a deep guttural moan when my thumb presses passed her sphincter. She nods her head and says, "The lube is under the pillow." I reach for it and squirt a dollop on the head of my throbbing penis and lube my dick. I then remove my thumb and put the head against her star. I began to push against her star. She relaxes and allows my cock to enter her anus. She moves her arms in front of her knees and looks like an ebony circus contortionist. She grabs my ass to guide me and to control my entry speed. She grunts and smiles, "Yeeesss daddy. Nice and slow please. Pack my shitter with your man meat daddy. OOOHHH DAAADDDYYY! Just like that." I slowly ever so slowly push my way into her back door until my balls are planted firmly against her ass crack. "Oooohhh MMMyyy GGGAAAAWWWWDDD!" she groans. She has a death grip on my ass keeping me in place buried to the max. She eases up on her grip. Anne shows me what speed and depth she wants and for me to start stroking that ass. I am giving her nice slow short strokes enjoying the feeling of her ass gripping my dick. I continue to slowly work my cock in and out of her ass, gradually increasing the length of the strokes until I am at full stroke.

She is nods her head while exclaiming, "Yes daddy, yes. Just like that, yes daddy! Just like that. You're such a good daddy. Ohh, God. That's it daddy." I am dying to start pounding that ass. I reach over and start to slowly stroke her clit with my thumb and insert a finger in her pussy hunting for that G spot. Her body convulses and drives my dick into her ass quickly. "Yes daddy!" she exclaims, "Right there. Don't stop. Pound it daddy! Pound that ass! Own it Daddy, its yours!" I can take a hint. Mister, let me tell you, I start pounding that ass. I am trying to drive my dick through her spine and into the mattress. I am stroking that ass so hard that Anne's body is literally bouncing up off the mattress. She moves my thumb out of the way and started strumming her clit like a rhythm guitar. With all the motion, I am having difficulty, but I am concentrating on working the G spot. Her head is moving side to side, her eyes are closed tightly, her mouth is slightly ajar. She makes incoherent grunts emanating from her vocal cords. The only sounds I understand are an occasional "Yes" and occasionally I get a "Please don't stop." I am laying pipe like a west Texas oil rig. I am pounding that ass with everything that I have. Both of us are covered in a sheen of sweat. I have sweat beads beginning to run down my ass. Anne has sweat bead on her face and chest. A puddle is forming in her belly button. I reach down to kiss her and as much as I desired to feel the touch of her lips. The motions associated with pounding that ass is preventing me from sealing the deal. She is humping my dick motioning her body to accept my strokes. She is giving as good as she is taking. I can feel my orgasm building. I feel a wave of pleasure consuming me and finally, I can take the pressure no more. Vesuvius erupts right up Miss Anne's rectum. I am seeing stars and disco lights in my mind. I clench my eyes shut and drive my cock as far up her poop shoot as I can get. Rope after rope paints her rectum. She lets loose with another volley of spray that drenches both of us and the bed. She is flailing like a fish out of water. God she is beautiful. Her soul is being consumed by her orgasm. She is right - I don't know if I can ever find a white woman that can put as much passion into sex as Miss Anne. I think I could be in love, or maybe that is just my dick talking. She completely relaxes and her legs pop out from around her arms and literally pushes me out of her ass. She is still laying there with a goofy contented smile on her face. I stand awestruck at the sight of this beautiful well fucked woman lying in front of me. I kiss her lips and go to the bathroom to clean up a little.

HOG57head
HOG57head
274 Followers
12