All Comments on 'D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. Ch. 03'

by HOG57head

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Great continuation. Looking forward to the next chapter

5stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Frankly, there are a few things I don't understand at all.

When you have proof of your wife's infidelity, what's the point of collecting more?

2 or 3 photos/videos or 150 what difference does it make?

Are you going to resell them?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

I guess the MC doesn't give a sh*t!

4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Do I look like I give a fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is getting tedious. No new ground and such a slow pace with chapters.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

"In this state suing her, each lover, the company, the company owner and the HR department is possible." The state must be the State of Fantasy. I don't know why good authors writing good stories keep copying this silliness of alienation lawsuits when no lawyer would ever file such an action in any state.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

This is a seriously good telling of this part of the overall story...

...the sex scene was nicely but not overly described, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

The ongoing story of the business activity is a nice thread holding it all together.

5/5

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerabout 1 year ago

One question, I ask because fortunately I've never been in the position, when you tell someone that their other half is fucking your other half, do they automatically decide they need to fuck you? No, wait a minute ...D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Thanks, enjoying the story, can't wait for Christmas.

LNRAstroLNRAstroabout 1 year ago

This is getting frustrating to read. Two weeks in between page and a half chapters. The only good thing is it’s a quick reread to figure out what’s going on. I’ll check back in a couple of months to see if much progress has been made. Good luck

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Narrative flow was slightly better in this chapter. I would like to know how many days until Christmas? Is he still having sex with Vicky and, if not, how's he getting out of it? 4*

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

This really got stupid, he is going to bed the affair partner's wives one by one serially. JUst no basis in reality so the tale has no credibility. And for a guy running a construction firm, he sure can take a lot of time off doing other shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He's waiting too long to pull the trigger. When you find your wife has done the worst thing a person can do, you don't just say, " hello honey". The situation is too emotional. He wouldn't be able to carry on like nothing is wrong.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

First, is this going to drag out until Christmas?

Second, are you just going to repeat chapter 2 seven more times with different names?

Lastly, how many more chapters to go and are they even written? If so, why not submit them all at once. Short chapters, widely spaced = losing interest in this very repetitive story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is just so boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too drawn out and contrived. By this point who gives a fuck what the whore or the cuck do next. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You would think she l want to know where all her panties went. She would know the gig is up. Its your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This should already be finished.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

in:re alienation lawsuits.

North Carolina is one of just six states — Hawaii, Mississippi, New Mexico, South Dakota and Utah are the others — that allow alienation of affection lawsuits.

Under the law, people can file lawsuits against the person who had an affair with their spouse. People also can sue under what is known as criminal conversation, the legal term for extramarital sex.

likeboblikebobabout 1 year ago

Instead of writing chapter 3 you could have simply said chapter 3, please reread chapter 2. Getting worse every chapter, please finish up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some really sexy dialogue

Nothing more erotic than "Pack my shitter with your man meat". LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Both his “revenge”, and this story about it, are taking to long!

Mibal_ZahariMibal_Zahariabout 1 year ago

Read the first 2 and several weeks later there is a third and looks like from the pace of this the author is going for triple digits. Don't remember what happened in the first 2 and ain't rereading them when this is a long drawn out continuation with no end in sight.

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 1 year ago

Hope next chapter is the last. You can easily wrap up a good story like this.

DOL

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 year ago

The quality of your writing makes me wonder if you ever passed high school English.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Waiting eagarly for chapter 4 to find who is next hot Mrs he will grind?

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

This chapter is average . Next one . AAA++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHOG57head@HOG57head
Please rate and leave feedback. I can only improve if i understand what i am doing wrong.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES