D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I got back into the bedroom, she has returned to earth. "That was so good daddy. You CAN fuck as good as you eat pussy! I'm thinking 'once you get with daddy, you can't go back!' We laugh and I reach for her and pull her up into my arms hugging her and kissing her deeply. Our sweaty bodies slipping and sliding on contact, we smile at the sloshing sounds as we move against each other. We kiss for a few minutes and head for the shower. The shower is another beautiful experience. We kiss, hug, and make out while the water cascades down our bodies. We lather each other up and rinse each other's bodies. I thoroughly enjoy the feeling of her skin and relish the taste of it and her lips. I feel as though I can spend eternity here in the shower with her. She turns off the water and we dry each other's bodies. She hands me a bottle of moisturizing lotion and asked "Please?"

"Are you kidding? I replied, "I would love to." I follow her to the bed and as she slowly crawls up on the bed, her pussy winks at me each time a leg goes forward. She flops down on her back spread eagle with her feet just off the end of the bed. What a vision. I know our time is to be over soon and it is going to be difficult to leave. I squirt some lotion in one hand and rubbed hands together to take the chill off the lotion. I start with her feet and rub lotion into her feet and ankles and work my way up her legs. I re applied lotion as needed to ensure every inch of her skin is treated. When I finished her front, she rolls over and I begin on her back. I start applying lotion to her ears and her neck then her shoulders. I am giving her a rub down just as much as I am moisturizing her skin. She is giving me encouraging moans in appreciation of my efforts. I smile at each moan. I work my way down her back and make it down to that magnificent ass. I work her glutes for a good ten minutes before moving on to her thighs. While working her thighs, she spreads them ever so slightly allowing me to see that her pussy is again becoming moist. It is difficult not to try and stir up the fires of passion again, but I fight the urge, hoping that I could get an encore performance at a later date. When I finish with her calves, I realize what a truly magnificent woman she is. She is physically fit, feminine, muscular, but not manly muscular, sexy as hell, and all woman. Jesus, her husband is an idiot. I roll her over and pull her up and into my arms. I kiss her again in humble appreciation. I break the kiss and whisper in her ear, "Thank you for a memorable day. I have enjoyed sex with you more than I have with any woman. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. My number is on the back of my lawyer's card. I look forward to hearing from you again. The ball is in your court. Call me when you want. Just to talk or for another shot of Jose." We both chuckled and hold our embrace.

She replied, "I had such a good time Daddy. I have never had a man make me orgasm so hard and so many times today. Thank you. I will never forget today. It may be after the divorce before I call you, but I will call you. You had better leave now. I've got to clean this mess before my soon to be ex gets home." I nodded in agreement. We kiss one last time. I get dressed and leave.

When I get to my truck, it was about 3:00 PM. I turn my phone on and check my messages and emails. Mandy and Beth both left messages about meeting at the office I messaged them back that I just got their messages and I will be at the office in about an hour.

No message from Vicky. I checked my spy ware app for any updates. Robert and Vicky were congratulating each other for keeping everything on the DL and expressing their passion for each other. They messaged back and forth about setting up the next fuck-fest with a couple of intimate pictures thrown in.

I did have a message from my lawyer. She thanked me for the referral and said to meet her Friday at 1:00 PM. I sent her a text message - 'Would you like to go to lunch. I believe more referrals will be coming.' She replied- 'How about lunch at my office say 11:30.' I responded - 'Sounds great. Do you have a preference as to type of food?' she responded - 'I am easy. No brussel sprouts or asparagus' I replied - 'Got it'

I got to the office about 4:15 PM. Mandy followed me into my office and Beth saw me through the glass walls. She entered my office shortly thereafter. "Wow what a day," I sighed.

They looked at each other and then Mandy said, "It sure looks like you have had your fun." They looked at each other again and laughed. She said, "I talked to a couple of friends that work at other construction companies. Word is getting out about this potential client. They are planning for a cut-throat ordeal. Some companies are going to present bids that are lowball and then expect the client to be forced to eat the overages. Nobody has given any indication about what the bid package contains yet."

I started, "Well, if the client buys into that, then they deserve what they get. I plan on giving them realistic numbers with cost break downs and realistic expectations about schedules and man-power. Do you think we can pull that together? I don't have much scheduling experience on a project that big. Maybe we need to hire an experienced scheduler? Have him and our best foreman and Beth sit down and brainstorm man-power, materials, equipment and progress milestones. What do you think?" Beth and Mandy both swallowed hard realizing just getting ready for such a project was going to be mammoth undertaking and that this elephant may be too big for this company to eat.

I look at Beth and say, "I need you to be honest with me. I need to set up a dinner Friday evening. I need all of our foremen and crew leads from all disciplines. We need to lay this out. I need the best all-around effort, critical thinkers, to develop a plan to attack this - whatever this is. Regardless of what happens, I have got to have you two by my side, giving me honest feedback and input. I value your opinions and I trust your judgement. Can you do that for me?"

She swallowed hard and nodded, "I think I can Ron. I just don't want to disappoint you and hurt you or the company. This is a potential life changing opportunity for you, this company, and for all of us. I'm just a little scared."

"Hell, I'm scared too. This is something bigger than we have ever tried. There is going to be a big risk involved. As long as you give me your best, how can I possibly ask for more? I believe in you. I know in my heart that you have my and this company's best interests at heart." I walked over and gave her a hug. "This will be a growth experience for all of us. It won't always be smooth, but I believe we can get through this together and we will all be better for having done it. Hell, we may not even get the bid. But we can give it our best shot. If we don't get the bid, it's not the end of the world. We are and will do just fine without it. Let's not shy away because it's hard. So, in the short term, Mandy, I need you make arrangements for a place, a restaurant maybe with a meeting room to hold say 60 people. I want the wives present too. Beth, I want you to talk this over in general terms with our foreman and crew leads. Invite them to a company date night. We have about 20 or so foremen and crew leads, right?" Beth nodded. "I want their significant others to come also, they need to be aware of the potential demands on their time. I would just as soon they hear it straight from the horse's ass." They both laughed. "Anything else we need to discuss?" They shook their heads no. I said, "I have one last thing. I may need your help Friday. I am having lunch with my lawyer Friday, and depending on the conversation, I may not be in the best of moods. If you notice anything bad, please tell me to pull my head out of my ass and get in the game." They looked at each other and nodded. They left the office, and I planned the rest of my day.

I catch up printing Vicky's latest sexcapades and include them in my files. I go home to grab my gym bag. Vicky is home - shocking. I guess the ol' cooch needs a break. "Hello dear!" I exclaime as I walk in the door. "How was your day?" not waiting for a reply. She is engrossed in her phone. She doesn't even look up. There is a half empty bottle of wine on the end table and about a half a glass sitting next to it. I keep walking to the bedroom to change clothes. I notice my hamper is full so I decide to get a load of laundry going. I am looking for towels and stuff. Stuff being her soiled panties. I find a few pairs in the bathroom hamper. Yep. Full of jizz. I collect them and put them in the gym bag. I have a locker at work. That will be a good place to store them until D-Day. I have enough laundry to make a load and get it going. When she hears the washing machine start, she manages to get up and see what is making the noise.

"Hey, Ronnie. Whatcha doin'?" she slurred.

"Laundry."

"Looks like you're goin somewhere?"

"I'm going to the gym and workout I'll be back in a couple of hours"

"I was thinkin' 'bout puttin' up the Christmas tree."

"Yeah, that would be nice. Where you going to put it?"

"The front window like we did last year."

"You need some help?"

"Naw, I know you don't like doing that stuff. I got this."

"OK, see you later."

I went to the gym and worked out for about 45 minutes. I decided to go for a run. I ran a familiar loop that took about 45 minutes. I got back to the gym and headed for the showers. I then realized how hungry I was and went to local burger joint. They have a roast beef French dip sandwich that is second to none. I order the French dip, a salad and a slice of apple pie. Geez I was stuffed. I headed home.

I arrive at home and leave my gym bag in the truck. Vicky is passed out on the couch. The Christmas tree is up - Shocking. I didn't want to disturb her. I cover her up with a throw and she mumbles, "Thank you, Robert." I just shake my head. I go to the laundry room and move my clothes to the drier. I then go to the bathroom and brush my teeth before turning in. Looking in the mirror I repeat my mantra - D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

12