D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. Ch. 06

Story Info
Meeting Josephine.
4.6k words
4
10.6k
19

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HOG57head
HOG57head
272 Followers

D.L.L.I.G.A.F. #6 - Josephine

The names are fictional to protect the guilty. All sex scenes are between consenting adults. No animals were harmed in the writing of this story. I want to thank HeyAll for giving of his time and energy in coaching me to be better. I write for my pleasure and hope that you enjoy the read. This is the 6 th chapter in this story. If you haven't read the previous chapter(s), then there may be some subject material herein that may not make sense to you. There is a lot of sex in this story, so if you are not interested in explicit sexual writing, then this story won't be your cup of tea. Please leave feedback and rate my story. If you like it Thanks, if you don't DILLIGAF.

I spend the majority of my weekend talking with headhunters and setting up a job description on road tech and nukeworker. I explain that we are a young construction company looking for a scheduler. I am looking for a quality person that can listen when required and teach when needed. I want a team player that checks their attitude at the door. I want a laid back, flexible, goal-oriented individual that has good communication skill. I secretly hoped that this 'Superman' or 'Supergirl' is waiting for the right opportunity, and this would be it. When I wasn't at my workplace or at home in my home office, then I was in the garage cleaning things up and organizing tools and stuff. It seemed every time I walked through the living room she was engrossed in her phone. We rarely spoke.

Thankfully Monday comes and with it the prospect of work and new visits to the wives of Vicky's lovers. I get up before the crack of dawn anxious for the new day. I Grab a quick shower and out the door.

I message Mandy and Beth and tell them I got breakfast. I go to my favorite donut house. I get a couple of kolaches a couple of breakfast biscuits a pinecone, an apple fritter and a couple of old fashions. I get to the office. I add the latest addition of Vicky's Christmas present to my locker. We have our usual power breakfast. Both the girls are energetic and really have an appetite this morning.

"You guys seem as eager as I am this morning. Did you have a good weekend?" I ask.

Mandy and Beth exchange looks.

Beth starts, "Well, my weekend was pretty boring. Didn't really do much, some housework and read a book. I watched a chick flick or two and just chilled out caught up on some 'me' time. I did go to the salon with a girlfriend, and we got a pedicure and a manicure."

She moved her hands and feet to allow us to view her nails. Me and Mandy ooohed and aaawed making her blush.

Mandy picked up the conversationt.

She said, "It was quiet for me as well. I caught up on housework as well. I spent some time with mom and dad. We talked about the Christmas menu and what we wanted for Christmas gifts. I did a little shopping for my niece and nephew. That's about it. What about you, boss?"

"Well, my home life sucks right now. I try to avoid contact with Vicky as much as possible. I exercise a lot of self-control just to keep from strangling her. I have lost all respect for her and my feelings for her are dying, if not already dead. I really can't wait for her to be out of my life."

Both of the girls were shaking their head and were quiet.

I changed subjects, "What do we have going on this week?"

"Well," Mandy says, "I gathered all of the papers from the dinner and there were a lot of notes and comments written down. I think your message was well received and I got a lot of positive comments when everyone was leaving. I believe most of the craft disciplines we will be covered as far as scheduler input. We will need to hire or acquire some input on network and computer server installation and start up. I am happy with the people that service our stuff, so I will contact them when the time is right and see how they can help."

I nod my head and say, "Good thinking."

Beth reminds me, "I will be handing over the keys this week. So, I will be doing final inspections at the sites. I plan on using laborers as housekeepers for the final cleaning."

I nod and state, "Sounds good. How do you want to turn over the keys? A dinner, meet and greet at the facility and do a walk through? What do you have in mind?"

"Well," she said, "I wanted to do both. I wanted to take a picture for the newspaper of us handing over the keys with everyone smiling. Then include the picture and a puff piece about the project. I want to specifically mention how we delivered the project to the client on budget and ahead of schedule. Making sure to include the names of both companies."

"Damned fine idea, I like it!" I exclaim. I clap my hands together and exclaim, "Yes!". "Go ahead and contact the client and set it up. Message me with the details and I will be there. I want both of you to be there unless you already have plans."

Both girls nod and indicate they will be there. They leave and start their day.

My next visit is to Josephine Randolph. She is married to Joseph Randolph. They are a mixed-race couple. She is a Philippine beauty. She is about 5' tall and weighs 100 pounds, if that. She is thin but not skinny. She has a slight figure, brown eyes, and black straight hair. Her hips are flared somewhat from childbirth. When I was in the service and in the Philippines, we referred to them a LBFMs (little brown fucking machines). They are typically energetic lovers and are eager to satisfy. I can't believe I didn't end up with one of them. Geez good times, good memories.

All of the information that I gathered from social media indicate that her life revolves around her home life and family. They have two daughter ages 15 and 17, both are in high school and have a very active social life.

I arrive just down the block from their house about an hour before Joseph is required to be at work and wait until Joe leaves. Shortly thereafter both daughters run to a Toyota Camry hop in and leave in a hurry. I walk down the street and approach the door. I ring the doorbell.

I hear, "Who is it?" from inside.

I reply, "Mrs. Randolph. Are you Josephine Randolph?"

"Yes." she says.

"My name is Ronald Johnson. I have some information that I think you need to hear. If I could just have a few minutes of your time, I'll explain and then be on my way."

She opens the door wearing a polyester walking suit. She has a look of worry on her face. She invites me to come in. She offers a cup of coffee, and we settle in the eat-in kitchen.

I start my talk, "I recently came upon some information indicating that your husband and my wife have been seeing each other. I didn't hire a private investigator, so I don't have video or audio recordings, however, I do have text messages, emails, some with intimate pictures, car traffic routes, and hotel receipts that tell a convincing story."

I watch her face change from a look of worry to that of pain. She sits in the chair, her face resolute. Tears start to stream down her face and drop off her cheeks into her lap. She starts to sob and lowers her face into her hands. I sit in silence unsure of what to do. She looks up at me with red moist eyes.

She asks, "Are you sure you have the right man?"

"Yes Ma'am, I am afraid so," I state.

"Well, then I guess I should look over any proof that you may have," she says in a quiet shaky voice.

I hand her the folder. I stand behind her and explain what each page is telling her. She begins to cry again when she reads the emails and text messages. She gets quiet and I can sense her emotions change from hurt to being angry when she sees the dick pics and pussy shots in the messages.

I show her the current tracking route of her husband's car. He is leaving Duncan Donuts on his way to work. She gets up and goes to the living room mumbling in her native tongue while pounding her fist into her palm. After a few minutes she stops and looks at me.

She asks, "What do you plan to do?"

I start, "Part of my visit today is for revenge. I want to hurt my wife and her various lovers for what they have done to me and my marriage. She has been stepping out for some time. She has become more emboldened recently and I am done. I intend to give her divorce papers on Christmas. In this state, suing her, each lover, the company, the company owner and the HR department is possible. After that, I am not sure. What about you?"

She replies, "Joe has not been attentive to my needs lately. He has been distant for several months. I just attributed it to stress. Now, I know better. This is the first time that I have caught him cheating. In my culture, cheating is not tolerated well. Women are taught to be loyal and expect the same from their mate. I have never cheated on my husband, but since he has broken our vows, what do I have to lose?"

Her facial expression changes to a smile and she winks at me.

Josephine continues, "I don't have any work-related skills. I will need to find a job to support myself and my daughters. My daughters will be going off to college soon. They both make excellent grades and I believe they should be able to get scholarships. If I do nothing, then I will be sending the wrong message to my daughters. I want to divorce my husband and get as much money as possible. Would it be possible for me to join in the lawsuit as well?"

I offer her my lawyer's business card. She puts the business card and the file of information in a kitchen drawer. She takes my hand and holds it to her face. She smiles at me, and I place my other hand on her other cheek. I slowly lean in and kiss her forehead, her eyes, nose and her cheeks making my way to her mouth. She gasps for my lips and my mouth as I approach her mouth.

She wraps her arms around my neck and consumes my soul through my mouth into hers. I reach down and pick her up and embrace her tightly. She wraps her legs around my waist and dry humps me through our clothes. The heat in our kiss begins to grow and soon the fires of lust are stoked with the emotions of revenge and rage. I squeeze her ass while our tongues wrestle for oral supremacy. She is moaning into my mouth, and I return the action showing her that I am just as aroused as she is. She breaks the kiss and looks intently into my eyes. She nuzzles her head under my chin and against my neck.

She whispers, "Take me to bed, please."

"Gladly, should I call you Jo?" I ask.

"Call me JoJo, please," she replies.

"Ok JoJo," I ask, "Which way is the bedroom?"

I change her position to that of carrying a bride. She giggles and points. She bounces slightly with each step that I take. I know she can feel my hard-on poking at her butt.

She giggles again and says, "Mr. Ron poke JoJo with big dick. Mr. Ron make love to JoJo yes?"

I nod my head and smile, "Yes, JoJo, Mr. Ron is hard for you and only you."

I throw her on the bed, and she scrambles up on her feet and start to strip. She throws her clothing piece by piece in a corner of the room until she is standing on the bed in all her naked glory. She has he legs planted far apart and has her arms extended like a cheerleader. The sunlight through the curtains behind her accentuate the look and her pubic hair around her pussy lips is silhouetted. I smile enjoying the view.

"Mr. Ron is overdressed. You need to fix that." she says.

I step out of my shoes and remove my socks. I then remove the rest of my clothes and throw them into another corner of the room. When I remove my boxers, my hard-on slaps against my lower belly JoJo laughs when she hears the slap.

I reach out to her, she is still standing on the bed, she walks up to me and leans down. We resume our kiss. I pull her down and she kneels on the bed. I kiss her neck and nibble on her ears and her jawline. I eventually work my way down to her breasts. They are petite like the rest of her. Her nipples are hard enough to cut glass and I suck on one while working the other between my thumb and forefinger. She obviously enjoys nipple play. She moans, and I feel her body quiver slightly as I continue playing with her titties. I believe I can bring her to orgasm just with nipple play.

She is becoming more aroused, and her scent fills the room. I push her back onto the bed. She is laying on her back with her legs slightly apart. I make my way down body kissing and licking her torso, across her ribs, down her belly, and through her muff. I part her pubic hair with my tongue. She shudders when I make first contact with her clitoris. She spreads her legs wider allowing me better access.

Her hand shoots to my head grabbing my hair and guiding my face to parts of her vagina most needing attention. She begins to hump my face. Her vagina is juicy, and my face is rapidly being glazed. I kiss and lick and suck her pussy from the clit to her butt hole. I work her outer lips, her inner lips, the opening of her love tunnel and the star of her anus with my lips and my tongue. Her body is writhing, and she is grinding her crotch against my face.

Josephine urges me on with her passion filled words, "Oh Mr. Ron, you eat JoJo's pussy sooo good. You make JoJo come. Oh yeeeesss it feeeels sooo good. Don't stop, Mr Ron, don't stop pleeeeease."

The humping action on my face becomes more frantic and she presses harder against my face. I feel her stomach muscles and her thigh muscles start to quiver. Her legs slap closed on the sides of my head and her body convulses uncontrollably. She squeals and starts to squirt. I capture the majority on my mouth but a can't contain it all and she soaks the edge of the bed and the front of my torso. She is temporarily sated and lays unmoving on the bed.

I get up and walk into the bathroom. I wet a washcloth with hot water and wipe my face and torse removing some of her juices. I then rinse the rag and go to the kitchen to retrieve a couple of bottles of water. I consume about half a bottle on the way back to the bedroom. I lay down beside JoJo on the bed and lightly kiss her forehead and her face until she returns from her orgasmic journey. I then wipe her face and then her thighs and vagina with the washcloth. She puts her hand to my face and pulls me in for a kiss.

She whispers, "Thank you."

"JoJo, you are more than welcome. I enjoyed that just as much as you did," I smile.

I get up and hand her a bottle of water. She gulps done half a bottle.

She pauses from drinking and says, "Thank you Mr. Ron. I needed that. Having an orgasm that hard makes a girl thirsty." She smiles and asks, "Is there more. Mr. Ron? Please, tell me there is more Mr. Ron!" she pleads.

"JoJo, tell me what you want to do next. Your wish is my command." I state and smile.

She looks up at the ceiling ponder what to ask, while reaching for my throbbing cock.

She smiles and says, "I think I want Mr. Ron to pound my pussy with his big dick."

My dick twitched at the mere thought of being buried in that tight LBFM pussy. She feels the movement and giggles.

"I think Mr. Ron likes that idea."

"No, JoJo, Mr. Ron loves that idea."

I smile grabbing for her wiggling torso. She rolls over on her belly trying to crawl away laughing and giggling. Standing beside the bed, I grab her ankles and pull her back across the bed towards me. She is laughing and jabbering away until I pull her hips up and push her shoulders down. She looks back at me over her shoulder and wiggles her ass at me. I rub her slit with my dick to gauge her wetness. She is sloppy wet. I align the head of my throbbing cock up with her slightly gaping vagina and press the head just past the opening.

She lets out a grunt "Uunnnggghhh."

I pull out and she whines, "Awwwwwhhhhh".

I immediately push the head back in and she grunts again. I repeat this a few times and she became more and more agitated.

"Mr. Ron is a bad man. He teases JoJo with his dick."

She looks back at me and sticks out her tongue. I align the head of my throbbing cock up with her gaping vagina and press the head just past the opening.

She grunts "uunnnggghhh,"

I slowly keep pressing inward. With my cock about halfway in her love tunnel, she starts to chant.

"yes, yes yes!" over and over.

Inch by inch my dick throbs down into her velvet love tunnel. The deeper I travel, the higher the octave and the louder her chants increase. When my pelvis grinds into her ass. She can feel that I have bottomed out. She is screaming and wailing like a banshee. Her orgasm overtakes her, and her hips are writhing. It feels like the head of my dick is drawing circles around her cervix. Holy shit! Flashes through my mind. I have never had this sensation before in my life.

She quivers and then starts to move back and forth. She is fucking me. She is moving my dick in and out of her pussy. Thank God for the change in motion. I thought I was going to blow there for a second. I grab her hips and start driving my dick all the way in. I am bottoming out hard.

She screams, "Oh Ron! Yes Ron! Pound my pussy Ron!. Yes, Yes, Yes! Just like that! Pound that thing!"

She is moving in time with my thrusts. I am trying to tickle her tonsils through her body with the head of my dick. I reach up and pinch and twist her nipples. And she starts wiggling her hips again. I reach down and start stroking her clit. She arches her back like a Halloween cat and sends a torrent of squirt around my dick drowning my groin. That triggers my orgasm. I grab her hips and hold her tight against my pelvis while sending rope after rope of cum to the deepest recesses of her sloppy cunt. Feeling my cum paint her pussy she moans and shudders until she collapses face down on the bed.

Her hair is disheveled and sticks to her sweaty body. She rolls over smiling from ear to ear. She is breathing deeply trying to catch her breath. Her hair is like a veil over her face sticking to her wet skin. She moves her hair from her face, and we kiss. We have to break the kiss frequently still gathering our breath. Finally we are able to breath somewhat normal.

JoJo says, "Mr. Ron pound that pussy good. JoJo walk funny rest of the day!"

I laugh and ask, "Is there anything else JoJo wants?"

She nods her head. "I want Mr. Ron to make love to me in the shower."

I pick her up, embrace her, she is face to face with me, and we kiss. She wraps her legs around me and grinds her pussy on my crotch bringing my cock back to life. She giggles when she feels it starting to harden again. I grab her by the ass cheeks to support her weight and walk into the bathroom. I set her down and she move to the shower enclosure to start the water running. I use the toilet while she gathers washcloths and some towels. I pick her up and we embrace and kiss. I enjoy her taste and our tongues wrestle. She runs her fingers through my hair and moans into my mouth as her passion grows.

I hold onto her ass, and she starts to grind her ever moistening pussy against my rock-hard dick. She starts to raise and lower her body making my cock split her lips and run along her slit. At the bottom of her stroke, her clit makes contact with the head of my dick driving us both insane with desire.

The water running over our bodies feels like we are in a rain forest. With my hands cupping her ass cheeks I can help with both her vertical movement and her grinding movement. At the top of her stroke, she presses her mons into my belly so that my dick has a better chance of entering her vagina once again. She whimpers during the movement and whines when the head passes by her opening.

It takes a few strokes before the coupling is successful. She feels my cockhead pass through her opening.

She hisses, "yyyeeeesssss!" through clenched teeth.

She bottoms out and hugs tight just to keep my hardness buried to the max.

She wants to move. Her leg movements urge me on like urging a horse to walk. I help by grabbing her ass and literally using her as a fuck toy. I move her up and lower her down on my cock slowly. She smiles enjoying the contact.

HOG57head
HOG57head
272 Followers
12