All Comments on 'D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. Ch. 06'

by HOG57head

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
bribenkbribenkabout 1 year ago

drawn out and repetitive. just get on with it and get to the end already.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 1 year ago

Hunhh?

Sorry, fell asleep again.

Let me check something.

.....

.....

Nopers. The story has not moved a single inch.

GET ON WITH IT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You need to stop, step back, reread this and realize just how bad it's gotten.

hobie1010hobie1010about 1 year ago
Agreed that it is getting repetitive

You need to get to the confrontation and the ending because this is starting to be drawn out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes, this is just a repetitive narration. Change the name of the wife being informed about her cheating husband, bang her, go to the gym, go home, dilligaf.

leofric35leofric35about 1 year ago

I enjoyed the first few but the MC is becoming some sort of predator, taking advantage of the wives at their low point. I know it’s fiction but I don’t think many wives would go for revenge idea without a second thought. As @birbenk said, time to close it out? Unless you’re building for a sudden reconciliation! I appreciate the hard work in putting out stories, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bit slow and repetitive! Love the concept but needs drawing to a dramatic close quite soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So if I understand this correctly, by chapter 150,000 he will have every married woman in the county in his harem, employ them all in his construction company, now the largest in the universe with 150k secretaries and 10 builders, so profitable that he buys the entire Earth and kicks Vicky and the cheating husbands off. Vicky and 150k husbands try and repopulate Mars but it doesn't work very well, so they give up and try Venus instead.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63about 1 year ago

I sure hope the end is worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

so now he's a bad as her.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

Yes, this is getting more and more silly. Not every cheated on wife wants to fuck some dickhead who has just given them evidence of their husband cheating. In fact, it would normally be later at a second or third meeting, once she has had a chance to digest things, that revenge might rear its ugly head. Why is this idiot dragging out the situation? He has all the evidence he needs. There is nothing sexy/erotic about a revenge fuck.

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

Every chapter is like Groundhog Day just rinse and repeat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okay, we get what his process is and wouldn't she be running out of panties, with him collecting so many? She should be having a clue or two by now that he knows of her cheating. I really hope this story goes somewhere soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As bribenk stated get on with it and finish the story, You are taking too much time to get to the real action

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Two pages and the plot failed to advance.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider1955about 1 year ago

I agree with the others. The story is stuck and needs a jump start. It seems you are telling the readers D.I.L.L.A.G.A.F. as well.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 1 year ago

Seems like these last cple chapters are just fillers and have nothing to really do with the main plot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

can we get to the point please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tell us which chapter is finally going to advance the plot. Most of your readers don't want to be stuck in a groundhog Day loop!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

You have completely stalled out with this story. Finish it and move on.

towgtowgabout 1 year ago

This has become a pointless diatribe about a hypocritical man. Please fish or cut bait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Right get news that your spouse is cheating on you and you go right out and screw the guy that just said spouse is cheating. This is so wrong on so many ways. 2 get to the ending already.

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

A repeat of several other chapters, just the names & specific activities changed. Get to the conclusion.

JusteenKJusteenKabout 1 year ago

Please put this pathetic story out of its misery. Your protagonist is the worst kind of hypocrite and is impossible to feel sympathy for. It's no wonder the wife doesn't give a fuck about him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Initially I was enjoying this series, but now it is just tedious. Read your reviews and listen to your readers.... get to the point and finish it.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Don’t say this story is going nowhere fast. We just learned the ingredients of Zaxbys Cobb Salad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story title is starting to sum up the thoughts of readers.....D.I.L.L.I.G A.F. about this story any more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I started read this story and got bored. I have now skipped to the latest chapter… The male main character has run out of rope and now should hang his slut with it…. Be done already unless you just want to practice?

WwoodyWwoodyabout 1 year ago

It is becoming obvious that the author has not considered ending his story and keeps repeating the same situation again and again.....and is boring to everyone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have stretched the MC further than he could possibly recover from - and that isn't the MC's fault - it is the writer's. I'm done with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHOG57head@HOG57head
Please rate and leave feedback. I can only improve if i understand what i am doing wrong.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES