D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just like that Mr. Ron. You feel so good. Nice and slow. Make love to JoJo."

We continue our languid pace for several minutes.

She whispers in my ear, "A little faster please. God, you feel so good."

I help her pick up the pace not bottoming out any harder just a faster pace. She starts to become more vocal between grunts and yes.

"uunnngghh, uuunnngghh, yes, yes, yes, uunngghh, uunnggghh,"

She is vocalizing a play by play of my cock stroking her pussy. Her arousal grows. Lust and passion start to take over.

"Harder, harder, faster, faster, fuck me, ffuuuccckk mmmeeeeee!"

I hear and I obey. I grab her hips and along with moving her as fast as I can, I thrust in time with the movements. I raise her up quickly and essentially let her drop on my dick. Then catching her and raising her as fast as I can. I feel her leg muscles quiver and flex around my waist. The walls of her pussy begin to flutter around my cock. My orgasm is racing toward completion, and I feel pressure building in my balls. I am not going to last much longer.

She clutches me tightly and her fingernails dig into my back. That little bit of pain sets me off and I drive my dick into the depths of her pussy while shooting rope after rope painting her insides. My knees start to buckle, and we clutch each other riding out the waves of ecstasy together.

As our orgasms subside and we come down from the pinnacle of bliss, we look in each other's eyes and kiss. This is not a passion building kiss, but a kiss of mutual satisfaction. Touching each other's lips and exploring each other's mouths, enjoying the lingering contact. I finally soften and fall from grace, leaving her sloppy dripping twat empty except for the white wave starting to exit.

She relaxes her grip on my body and slithers down to the floor. Standing on wobbly legs she leans against me and gives a sigh of satisfaction. We wash each other and take care, with great detail to scrub every wrinkle, fold, and crevice. Satisfied that we are both squeaky clean, we turn off the water and begin the arduous task of drying each other's body.

We hug knowing that our time together, at least for this encounter, is coming to an end. We caress each other's body and look into each other's eye searching for the right words. Not wanting to, but knowing that we need to part ways. I give her a brief kiss.

I tell her, "I must be going."

She nods and we break the embrace. I get dressed and she grabs a robe and puts is on. I tell her that my phone number is on the back of the business card. I tell her the ball is in her court and to call me when JoJo needs some loving again. I kiss her again briefly, leave the house and return to my truck.

I lean my head back against the headrest. 'Man, I could use a nap' I think. I turn on the phone and wait until it has completed the power up sequence. I put in my password and check for messages. I get a couple of messages from the girls asking when I would be back to the office. Damn it is 2:30 now. I message them to - 'go home. I'll see you tomorrow unless there is something important'. They both text back - 'nothing that can't wait SYT.'

I grab a burger on the way home and go take a nap. I wake up about 5:30 and search for evidence. I find another pair of Vickie's soiled panties. I collect them, pack some gym clothes, and go to the gym. I decide to go work out and then go to the office for some research.

I go ahead and work out for about 45 minutes and then go for a run. I get back to the gym and shower. I go to a chain chicken place and get a cobb salad. They do make a great cobb salad. Besides a nice mix of greens, they add grated cheese, tomato, cucumber, fried onions, and boiled eggs. I like their honey mustard dressing. I get it to go and head to the office.

I put the evidence in the evidence locker. I start brainstorming my conversation with my lawyer about helping the women out. I look at the vo-tech school web page to research the various curriculum, costs and time frames. I take notes of the different training that I think has the potential to be of help to us. I remember that there is a local community college and I do similar research on them. It is 12:30 AM by the time I finish taking notes and doing research.

I get home about 1:20 AM and the driveway is empty. I go upstairs and get ready for bed. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth before turning in. I look in the mirror I repeat my mantra -

"DILLIGAF".

12