D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. Ch. 07

Story Info
Meeting Gwen.
4.9k words
3.94
10.6k
20

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HOG57head
HOG57head
274 Followers

DILLIGAF #7 - Gwen

The names are fictional to protect the guilty. All sex scenes are between consenting adults. No animals were harmed in the writing of this story. I along with Microsoft spell/ grammar check are responsible for the mistakes herein. I write for my pleasure and hope that you enjoy the read. This is the 7 th of 12 chapters in this story. There is a lot of sex in this story, so if you are not interested in explicit sexual writing, then this story won't be your cup of tea. My thanks to HeyAll for getting me on track. Without your eyes, patience, and advice I would still be floundering.

I get up early. I get a shower, get dressed and head out. The neighborhood is quiet when I leave and there are very few lights on. I get to the office before anyone else and walk to my office. I look over my research from the previous evening. I want to have things straight in my own head before talking with Beth and Mandy. It isn't long before my favorite girls come strolling in arm in arm. Beth has a bag with breakfast in it and my stomach growls in anticipation. They both appear to be in a cheery mood.

They say, "Good morning sunshine!" in unison.

They look at each other and laugh. I laugh along with them.

I tell them, "You both look lovely this morning, as you do every morning. It makes my day to see you beautiful and perky in the morning."

They both blush and I move around the table and hold out chairs for them to sit. Beth presents the food, and we dig in.

I start, "Since my revelation, I have been thinking about women and their troubles after the divorce. I have met with some of the wives of Vicky's lovers. They have all been stay at home wives and mothers. They don't have marketable skills. Some of them tolerate cheating because of that. In my mind that, in and of itself, is a crime. I want to help these women and others like them. If they cheat, they are on their own. But if they are the victim, then I feel I should do something to help them to at least be able to provide for themselves and their kids."

Mandy says, "Is this the harem idea you mentioned the other day?"

I smile and nod my head,

"Look, I have been blessed. My company is doing great. I have surrounded myself with great people, many of which care about me and my well-being. They look after my best interests and the best interests of the company. I believe I have a duty to pay it forward. I believe that I can help women and benefit from that help by getting, well trained, loyal, and hard-working employees. I don't even pretend to believe that I can hire all of them, I have been looking at local Vo-techs and community colleges. They have reasonably priced training available in a variety of vocations. I saw everything from cosmetology, computer skills, electrical, HVAC, masonry, carpentry, heavy equipment operator, truck driving, nursing, EMT, etc. The vocation doesn't have to be in construction, but it would be nice to pick well trained workers for the benefit of the company. I think I will talk with the head of the local schools in the next few days. What do you guys think?"

Both of the girls sat there for a couple of minutes letting my words sink in. They have an ability to communicate between themselves without speaking, which both scares me and amazes me.

Beth says, "I think this is a wonderful idea. It will be quite an undertaking. Speaking as a woman, when someone helps you without asking for something in return, red flags should automatically be raised. But when it is legit, then you will be loyal to those that helped. I don't see a downside except the administration of the whole project. The community will be getting skilled workers and will benefit from payroll taxes and sales tax revenue. The kids will have a better home environment from their mothers having pride in themselves and being able to provide a better life for their children."

Mandy nodded in agreement.

"Thanks for listening. I will work on this in my spare time. Have you guys got anything for me?" I ask.

Mandy says, "Yes, the three projects are completed, and we have turned the keys over to the new owners. However, I have asked them if we could have a ceremonial turning over of the keys and put it in the newspaper. All of them liked the idea, especially when I mentioned the newspaper. I have set it up for next week. We will do all three photo ops and have the articles in the following Sunday's paper."

She smiles, happy to have coordinated this in such a short time.

"Great job. Fantastic. Excellent as always. Damn you are good. Thank you" I said. Mandy was beaming. "Beth, do you have anything?" She shook her head. "Alright group hug!"

I stood and clap my hands together then outstretch my arms. I nice three-way hug ensured. We broke the hug.

Mandy left and Beth remained. I had a puzzled look on my face. Beth walks close, locks eyes with me.

She speaks softly, "Thank you. Mandy needed that. Something has been bothering her. She hasn't talked about it yet. She will when it feels right, I am sure. She seems quiet and little down in the dumps lately. She needed those words of praise and encouragement."

She kissed my cheek, winks at me and said, "We all do."

She exits my office leaving me to prepare for my next appointment. Gary Ashbury is married to Gwen. She is about 5'3" and carries 120 pounds, she is slim, her figure is well-proportioned. She has blue eyes, and blonde wavy hair. In a different part of the country, I could picture her being a surfer girl. She carries nice B size or small C size breasts. Well-proportioned in my book means that her tits, her waist, her legs and her ass fit together nicely. No single attribute stands out that takes attention away from the others.

All the information that I gathered on social media indicates that she has one son, a senior in high school. He works after school at a couple of jobs and pays for his car and insurance. I arrive just down the block from their house about an hour before Gary is required to be at work and wait until Gary leaves. It is a few minutes before their son comes running out of the house carrying his backpack. He opens the door on his car, throws the backpack in, climbs in, fires it up and is gone in a blink of the eye. I wait a couple of minutes before approaching the house. I walk down the street and approach the door. I ring the doorbell.

I hear, "Who is it?" from inside.

I reply, "Mrs. Ashbury. Are you Gwen Ashbury?"

"Yes." she says.

"My name is Ronald Johnson. I have some information that I think you need to hear. If I could just have a few minutes of your time, I'll explain and then be on my way."

She opens the door wearing a wraparound dress. It is a sky blue color and really goes with her eyes and complexion. She invites me to come in. She offers a cup of coffee, and we sit at the dining room table.

I start, "I recently came upon some information indicating that your husband and my wife have been seeing each other."

As soon as those words are out of my mouth, she raises a hand to cover her mouth and she gasps loudly. The color drains from her face. She looks like she is about to throw up.

I continue, "I didn't hire a private investigator, so I don't have video or audio recordings, however, I do have text messages, emails, some with intimate pictures, car traffic routes, and hotel receipts that tell a convincing tale."

She has a look of shock on her face, "Oh, My God, I don't believe it! Not again. Oh God, please not again!"

She gets up and quickly walks into the kitchen. I hear a retching noise several times. She is vomiting in the kitchen sink. She walks through the dining room and has an arm extended towards me with her palm exposed to me. I take it as she wants me to remain where I am.

She walks to the back of the house. I hear noises familiar with someone brushing her teeth and rinsing their mouth out. A few minutes later she comes back into the dining room smelling like toothpaste. She smiles nervously.

She says, "I apologize. That was quite a shock to me."

"There is no need to apologize, that is a lot to take in a short period of time." I reply.

"Can I look at the information that you have?" she asks.

I nod and slide the file over in front of her. She opens it and as she looks over a couple of pages. Her hands start to tremble. Her lower lip starts to quiver, and tears start to cascade down her face. She starts to make the ugly face and starts to sob in earnest. I hand her my handkerchief which she takes and wipes her face and blows her nose. Her spirit is broken, and it takes several minutes to compose herself. She stops crying and stands up. She looks over at me.

She says, "I have seen enough. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I should have never taken him back. Leopards don't change their spots."

She starts crying again. I stand to comfort her and move to embrace her. She sobs in my chest for a few minutes. I just rock her back and forth and pat and gently rub her back. She composes herself and starts to talk.

"I'm done. I'm not going through this again. The pain and humiliation of being cheated on is too much. My son has seen this and what it has done to our homelife. I have got to set a better example. I'm going to sit down with my son and tell him how I feel and how I am going to proceed. How do you feel about all of this Mr. Johnson?"

"Well, I share your pain, humiliation, and anger." I said, "She has been stepping out on me for a while. She has left our marriage and doesn't care. I can't forgive and won't forget. I have filed for divorce and plan to serve her Christmas day. I have my lawyer's business card if you wish to use her. I have talked to the other wives and let them know of their husband's dalliances. I thought about it and then decided that if I were in the wives' shoes, then I would want to know. What about you, tell me your story."

"I caught him cheating about ten years ago. It was a workplace romance and I picked up on some signals at a company picnic. Later during the party, they both seemed to disappear, I looked for my husband and caught them in the swimming pool cabana. I left the party and left him there. He begged me to take him back. He quit his job and we moved here. It was a couple of years before we were anything close to normal. I guess about six months ago I started to get those feelings again. You know that something isn't right. Always trust your gut. I trust my gut that you are a good man Mr. Johnson."

"Please, call me Ron."

"Please, call me Gwen. You are right about the pain and humiliation. I am angry and I want revenge. I am pissed. This ungrateful prick has betrayed my trust not once, but twice. He ain't that good in bed. He is a one and done. No cuddling, no hugging, no kissing, wham bam not even a thank you ma'am, just roll over and start snoring."

The longer she talked, the angrier she got. By the time she finished her tirade, her fists were clinched, and she was visibly shaking. I continued to hold her in an embrace.

"Easy tiger, easy. Calm down, breath Gwen. You look like you could use a drink."

"Yes, that sounds nice,"

She breaks the embrace and walks into the kitchen.

"I'm going to have a glass of wine. Do you want to join me? she asks.

"I'll have whatever you are having," I say.

"I'll meet you in the living room," she says.

I walk into the living room and take off my jacket. I lay it across the back of the couch and sit. She comes in carrying two glasses of wine and places one down in front of me and then sits next to me on the couch. I get my glass and she put a hand on my arm.

She toasts, "To cheating spouses, may they rot in hell!"

We both sip the wine.

She says, "I've got a lot to think about, I need to find a way to support myself and my son. My son will be leaving soon. He will either go to college, to trade school, or go in the service. I will probably sell the house, too many bad memories. I want to stay in this town, I have made many good friends. I don't want to go somewhere and not have any support system."

I nod in agreement.

"What type of work do you think you would like to do?" I ask. "If you were going to choose an occupation, what would you choose?"

"I'm no spring chicken," she starts, "I don't think college would be the way for me to go. Many of the trades make pretty good money. I think I might like nursing or something in healthcare. Those fields seem to be pretty steady."

I nod in agreement. I tell her about the community colleges and vo-tech schools that I recently looked up. I explained about the various training opportunities / curriculum they have. I tell her why I have been doing research.

"That sounds like something to look into," she says. "I can tell you are a good man."

We talk and chat and drink a bottle of wine. She keeps getting closer and touching me on my arms and thighs. Gwen is humming when she brings fresh drinks from the kitchen.

She asks, "Do you like to dance?"

I tell her that I don't dance very often but I don't mind trying. She turns the TV on and tunes to a music channel. She finds a channel that she likes and turns around to face me and smiles. I stand and join her on the makeshift dance floor. We dance a few songs, and drink some more wine, then we dance a few more. Finally, there is a slow song, and we settle into a nice swaying dance. She has her arms around my neck, and I have my arms around her waist.

I hold her close and enjoy her smell. She isn't wearing perfume but still smells nice. I feel her breasts up against me and my dick is stirring just thinking about her perky breasts and burying my dick in her pussy. She has her head resting on my chest humming with the music. I'm sure she feels my cock coming to life. She is soon rubbing her crotch against my leg and up against me wherever she can. This only fires my lust-filled thoughts even more.

The music changes but our dance doesn't change. She leans her head back and pulls me down into a kiss. It is a lovely first kiss that leaves us both wanting more. She locks her eyes on mine and pulls me in for another kiss. This kiss has a different feel to it. Heat, lust, and passion are present in this kiss. She parts her lips and starts to explore my mouth with her tongue. My lips part and our tongues begin to entwine and discover each other's mouths.

Our dancing has ceased, and we begin to explore each other's bodies with our hands. I rub Gwen's back and caress her firm bottom. As I massage her rear end she moans in my mouth. She also rubs my back and grabs my rear end as well. I slide one hand from her rear end around her hip and to her crotch. She mirrors my movements. I rub her mons and pussy through her dress. While she strokes my dick through my pants. She breaks the kiss and looks up at me.

She asks, "Why don't we take this to the bedroom?"

I nod my head and she led the way. We get to the bedroom, and she closes the door.

She says" Let me undress you."

I say, "Only if I get to return the favor."

She smiles and kneels in front of me. I raise my feet. She removes my shoes and socks. Then she reaches up, unfastens my belt and unzips my pants. In one swift motion both my pants and boxers are at my ankles. My dick is standing at attention ready for action. I step out of my pants and pull my polo over my head.

She smiles and inhales my dick, at least the first 5 inches of it. She starts working my dick with her tongue and her lips make a lollipop popping sound as it leaves her mouth past her lips. I smile at the sound. She works it in and out trying to take it deeper and deeper into her mouth and down her throat. She takes another inch or so but doesn't quite make it full deep throat. Oh, the pains we must endure. Her tongue technique is second to none, and when she sucks, I feel like my asshole is caving in.

She comes up for air and I manage to get her to stand.

"Ok beautiful, my turn."

I kneel in front of her and remove her shoes. I then untie her dress and slowly remove the wraparound which leaves her standing in a matching satin bra and panty set. I stand to remove the bra from her shoulders. I grab her shoulders and turn her around. I undo the clasp on her bra. She shrugs her shoulders, and it falls to the floor.

I kneel to pick the bra up off the floor and throw it onto the pile with her other clothes. She shudders as I kneel because I allow my hands to barely touch her skin down her sides and hips tickling her. I smell her arousal. I turn her around to face me and I bury my nose against her groin. I inhale the aroma of this woman in heat. My nostrils flare attempting to capture every molecule of her fragrance. I curl my fingers through the waistband of her panties to remove them. She wiggles her hips as they slide down past them. I notice the gusset of her panties is soaked with her juices.

Her pussy is free of all hair. As I lower her panties, Gwen steps out of them putting her hands on my shoulders for balance. I kiss her outer pussy lips. I feel her shudder as I pull her into my face putting pressure on her clit.

I ask, "Do you like 69?"

She nods and we move to the bed. I lay on my back and she straddles my face and lowers her torso on top of mine. I raise my head reaching for her pussy. I spread her inner lips with my tongue, and she wiggles her hips taunting me. I grab her ass cheeks and pull her vagina down onto my mouth.

She starts to work on my cock with her mouth and her hands. I moan into her pussy voicing my pleasure and she moans around my dick expressing hers. I lick up and down the full length of her slit tonguing her clit on the lower side, tickling her opening on the way up, and tonguing her asshole on the upper end. She seems to enjoy it all.

I suck her inner lips in my mouth and massage them with my tongue. I pull my head back lightly tugging on her inner lips and allow them to slip from between my lips. She wiggles her ass and start to grind her pussy on my face. I use my tongue like a penis and fuck her opening with it. I try to reach her G spot but concentrate on stimulating all 360 degrees of her opening with my tongue. She is quivering as her hips begin to thrash on my face.

Gwen is fucking her face with my cock, giving her all, trying to deep throat me. As the head of my dick goes down her throat ever so slightly it sends shock waves through my groin and down my legs. I feel the beginnings of and orgasm. Gwen is highly aroused, and her thrashing is becoming more aggressive. She is moaning more and more around my cock. Which adds to my stimulation.

I decide to concentrate my oral assault on her clit and stick a finger inside her love tunnel to massage her G spot. She stops sucking to vocalize her pleasure.

"Oh, my god Ron, Yesss! Don't stop. Don't stop! Right there, baby! Right there! Oh pleeeease."

Her hips go into overdrive. Her leg muscles, her thigh muscles, and her ass muscles all start quivering and flexing.

She locks up like a fainting goat and collapses on top of me unmoving and still. Her pussy starts to squirt in time with her muscle contractions. I try to capture as much as I can in my mouth, but it goes everywhere. My face is soaked, my hair is wet the sheets are wet, what a mess. Her only movement is her breathing. I smile knowing that I took this woman from being uptight about her marital woes to cruising somewhere on an orgasmic plane. I'll give her a few minutes to land and see where we go from there.

I stroke the back of her thighs and caress the cheeks of her ass. She moves her head ever so slightly. She gets her bearings and rolls off of me. I move around the bed until we are face to face.

She smiles and says, "Thank you lover. That was fantastic. I don't think I have ever orgasmed so hard in my life. Your oral skills are out of this world. There should be a statue erected. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." with a kiss in between each thank you. "I must look a mess."

HOG57head
HOG57head
274 Followers
12