D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No beautiful lady, you have a post orgasmic glow that is sexy as fuck. I am getting excited again, just at the thought that our lovemaking continues".

She reaches down and grasps my awakening penis, and her eyes go wide at the quickness of the recovery.

"Oooh, Ron, is this for me?" she asks coyly.

Gwen moves her face towards mine and we kiss allowing our mutual heat to build, our lust to inflame, and our passion to grow. We move our groins to each other's. We begin to grind them together, hoping yearning for the magical connection that we both want so desperately. She breaks the kiss.

She whispers, "I want you in me now!"

I kneel on the bed between her legs enjoying the view. With her legs parted her pussy lips gape ever so slightly allowing the inner pinkness to be observed. My dick twitches in anticipation of the inevitable destination.

I pull her hips toward me and put her ankles on each side of my head. As I lean forward her knees replace her ankles. Her hips roll upward, and I guide my rock-hard cock toward her glistening pussy. I stroke her pussy with the head of my dick lubricating it in preparation for the love tunnel journey. I ease it past her entrance and we both moan in the pleasure. The initial contact of our sex organs drives a shudder down our spines.

"Oh yessss!" We hiss.

She hisses, "Ron that feels so damn good, please don't stop lover. Yessssss!"

I press my hips towards hers and my dick slides ever so slowly ever so smoothly ever so deep until the head makes contact with her cervix. When it does her eyes open wide from her lust filled trance.

"Oh My God!" she exclaims.

She thrusts her hips harder towards mine. She grabs my ass cheeks wanting to control the speed and force of our thrusts. When we move with longer strokes, the head of my dick strokes her G spot. She releases my ass cheeks and grabs handfuls of bedsheets. Her knuckles are white from gripping so tight. She moves her head from side to side.

She is shouting, "Yes, Yes, Yes."

In time my cock strokes her spot. She lets go of the sheet with one hand and starts to strum her clit. She is starting to convulse, and I know that she is on the verge of an earth-shaking orgasm. She moves her legs from around my neck to around my waist. She locks her legs tightly and reaches with both hands and pulls me tighter to her pelvis. She raises her hips and grinds into me as hard as she can.

I feel wetness and she sprays, covering both our bodies and collapses. When she lets go, my dick is freed from her sopping cunt and I start to spew my seed onto her belly. I continue to stroke my dick until there is nothing left to spew. I collapse next to her, basking in orgasmic satisfaction. I drift off to sleep with my arm across her body.

We don't sleep for very long, maybe 20-30 minutes. Gwen awakens startled.

"Oh My God, what time is it?"

I look at the alarm clock .

I tell her, "It is 1:42."

Using a panicked voice, "I've got to get cleaned up, and you have to get out of here."

I nod not wanting to add to her panic.

"It's alright baby. Let's take a shower and I'll leave," I said trying to calm her down.

"No. No. You need to leave right now!" she exclaimed.

"Ok, whatever you say," I reply.

I try to pull her in for a good-bye kiss, but she is having none of it. She pushes away from me and literally runs into the bathroom. I get up off the bed, and dress preparing to leave. Before I leave, I go to the kitchen and write "call me" on the front of the file. I am curious about her sudden mood change.

Reeking of sex and smelling like a whore house, I decide to go home to shower and clean up before returning to the office. I get some lunch from a local sandwich shop. I get to the office about 3:30 PM. Beth and Mandy are both there when I arrive. They both come to my office.

Mandy asks, "Did you have an accident today?"

Beth works to control a laugh, knowing where this is going.

"No." I reply.

"Those aren't the same clothes that you were wearing a few hours ago." She points out.

Beth's smile is getting bigger.

"Yes, I spilled something on myself at lunch." hoping this will satisfy her

"Lunch huh?"

Beth was having a hard time holding in her laughter.

"I talked to the newspaper and requested some space in Sunday's paper. They told me as long as the submittal made it before Friday at 5:00 PM there would be no problem." Mandy explained.

"Thank you." I say

Beth made sure Mandy was finished then spoke, "The behind schedule project is catching up. The foreman believes they will be ahead of schedule by Christmas so that the crew can have a few days off."

"Excellent. It is always good to have time off this time of year to spend with friends and family. Great job you guys."

Both girls winked at me and leave me to my own devices. I hear Beth giggle and pat Mandy on the back.

I call the Vo-tech and the community college to discuss my ideas about helping women, single parents, or divorcees. We set up a lunch date at Guido's. I want to make just one presentation and kill two birds with one stone.

I go to the gym and work out for about 45 minutes and then go for a run. I get back to the gym and shower. I decide to go south of the border and get tacos. I consume several as my appetite is ravenous this evening. I finish and head to the office. I want to organize my thoughts and write some notes about this upcoming meeting. It is about 10:30 PM by the time I get home.

Vicky is asleep on the couch in front of the TV. An empty wine bottle on the coffee table and a glass in her hand with just a mouthful remaining. I set the glass on the table. I go upstairs to gather a load of laundry and hunt for evidence. I make my collection and go start a load. I watch a replay of the evening news while the washer is running. I go switch the clothes to the dryer and go upstairs to get ready for bed. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth before turning in. I look into the mirror and repeat my mantra -

"DILLIGAF".

12