All Comments on 'D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. Ch. 07'

by HOG57head

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020about 1 year ago

Nothing new to see here folks.

Just keep moving along.

Maybe the story will start moving.

Any month now.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 1 year ago
sounds the same

your really stretching this out

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

would appreciate a faster run to an ending.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

People, he said to begin with this is a 12 part story with a lot of sex. If you just want the resolution, try waiting until 11 and 12 maybe.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

The rushing him out the door without explanation felt weird and unfinished. Unless this pays off later, rey not to put in details that feel big but are meaningless.

Thank you for the chapter.

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgerabout 1 year ago

this is starting to get repetitive

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When he approaches the wives, does he play a recording of the, “I dIdn’t hire a private investigator...” statement? Or does he have it down pat by now?

The mantra certainly misses the mark. This series is so repetitive that IDGAF enough to continue with it.

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

This is actually quite impressive, the author has managed to write a multi page multi chapter story where nothing of interest happens, other authors have tried but always end up with a little bit of excitement thus failing the challenge.

So hats off to the HOG.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The first part was good, now it feels like it's being dragged out for no good reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As hindsight2020 said. The story isn’t going anywhere. Each chapter is the same as the last. Just list all of the wives that he fucks and get on with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's just more of the same. Some of the sex scenes were hot. The women were exotic, or brought something new to the table. It feels like time is slowing down, and Christmas will never come. There could still be plenty of sex scenes, orgies, and drama AFTER the divorce papers are filed. It's not like the divorce HAS to be the logical ending to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That’s it. I’m done. Boring, repetitive crap.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

What a load of crap. How long are you going to repeat almost exactly the same story. This dickhead isn't some stud. These women aren't going to fall into bed for a revenge fuck this way. Yes, it might be your fantasy but... get real.

Then all that garbage about giving the poor cheated wives jobs simply because it's the right thing to do. On one hand he's trying to be a martyr... and a saint... and a stud. Ridiculous. If he has all his evidence, file for divorce and have her served. How many YEARS are you going the stretch this out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rinse and repeat.

I respect writers' choice to make the character and overall story the way they want, but your MC is pissed and hurt that his wife is cheating on him, yet he is no better than her. You got a one-dimensional character and no creativity with your overall story, wrap it up or cut it off, either way the story is dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Started well. Now your story has reached the point where I must respond with your mantra. D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.?

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Almost word for word exactly the same as the last chapter.....

lujon2019lujon2019about 1 year ago

DILLIGAF

yes you do, if you didnt you would put so much effort in you'd just leave the whore

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 1 year ago

You obviously don't gaf. Boring and repetitive beyond tedious. I'm with most commentators and give up because I do gaf about wasting time which could be spent reading something with more than one dimension.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

get on with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OK, a 12 part story could be lived with IF...there was something that truly happened new, and it moved the story forward. This is just repetitive sexual content for the sake of sexual content. That works for cucks and sluts but for people who are more mainstream and looking for intriguing literary content, no, not so much. I have said it before and it bears repeating. The best reads on this site have been sex free. There might be allusions to sex or remarks that it in fact occurred. But the graphic, in your face, pant by drool by groping grabbing hands is not part of the story. The stories by real authors don't require them to stoop to the level of a 1960s stag film.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story has gotten repetitive. This REALLY doesn't need to be 12 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Same old Same old! I find it hard to believe it will be any different for another five chapters! For gods sake quite while your losing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Agree with TheArtfulCodger…need to move this along…

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 1 year ago

Been there, done that with every new chapter. Getting redundant.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

You are so deep in a rut that I don’t know how you can get out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More of the same old crap.

LNRAstroLNRAstroabout 1 year ago

I honestly can’t believe you stopped writing the excellent Hunter series for this awful series. Wow!

Freddog6601Freddog6601about 1 year ago

Please post chapter 12 and be done with this terrible continuous gratuitous sex.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 1 year ago

Lord this is so silly the author really Does Not Give A Fuck (D.N.G.A.F)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How many times can you write the same story - unfortunately quite a few. We get the idea (got it after the second wife) - move on to the next ideas of the story or quit. Its got way too boring

GabbyDHGabbyDHabout 1 year ago

Enough! Time to move on. Your short chapters are getting redundant. OH, I also don't give a F,I,U.L.I.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

In this day and age I'm stunned to read how many women just let a guy in who says he has something to tell them. "Really, like you could be a serial killer or rapist...?"

.

And on the last chapter I had to go back and check the previous chapter because I thought I'd already read the current one. Then the same happens on this one...

.

Maybe write something that isn't a fraternal twin of a chapter...?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHOG57head@HOG57head
Please rate and leave feedback. I can only improve if i understand what i am doing wrong.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES