D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. Ch. 10

Story Info
New Year's Eve.
7.4k words
4.3
10k
17

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HOG57head
HOG57head
276 Followers

The names are fictional to protect the guilty. All sex scenes are between consenting adults. No animals were harmed in the writing of this story. I along with Microsoft spell/ grammar check are responsible for the mistakes herein. I write for my pleasure and hope that you enjoy the read. This is the 10 th chapter of 12 in this story. There is a lot of sex in this chapter, so if you are not interested in explicit sexual content, then this chapter won't be your cup of tea.

Frank Simmons is coming in today. He is my #1 pick from the phone interviews for the scheduler position. He calls and I meet him out front of the office building. He is a large man about 6'5" 280 pounds. He has dark hair that is starting to grey around the edges. He has dark eyes and wears glasses. We shake hands and exchange pleasantries.

We talk in my office for a little while. We move to the table in my office, and he shows me the schedule from his previous project. I am impressed. It has a tremendous amount of detail in it, and he shows some of the reporting potential that the P6 program contains.

I take him to the war room, and he smiles as he enters. I also show him my research on manpower and construction materials costs. He says that I have helped immensely by having that information already available. He says that he should be able to pare down the working copy of his previous schedule without much trouble. He recommends that we do a ratio of old project square footage with the new project and relate construction costs based on square footage. I think, 'That makes sense at least for a starting point".

It seems like we are thinking alike.

"I like what you have done, and I think you are the man for this job." I tell him, "I will contact his headhunter and set up a report date."

He wants to take some of the information home with him and work from home for a week or so a week after the report date. We shake hands and he left. I feel good about this decision.

I get a call from an unknown number and let it go to voice mail. I listen to the voice mail and it is from the shrink that Beth had set me up an appointment. I call back and the call is to confirm my appointment, which I do. The next day I drive to the office of Dr. Melody Day. I arrive about 20 minutes before and fill out all the forms and give insurance information BLAH, BLAH BLAH.

I sit in the reception area for about 20 minutes before I am escorted to an office. I am received by a tall full figured attractive woman.

She extends her hand and says, "Welcome, I am Dr. Day. Thank you for being on time today. Please have a seat anywhere you like. Before you say anything, I must tell you that I record our conversations for my own records."

I see a couple of overstuffed chairs and a leather reclining couch. I smile and wonder how many patients go for the couch first. I sit in one chair, and she sits in the other.

She starts, "I normally don't take patients that don't make the appointments on their own. I am surprised that you kept the appointment. You must trust the person that made it for you."

I smiled and said, "Yes, I value her opinion and her friendship."

"Why don't we start by telling me your story and how you came to be here today. I assure you that what you say in this room stays in this room." she says. "I make no judgements. I am here to help you and I have no other agenda."

I nod and begin to tell my long sad story beginning with Gloria and ending with all the events of Christmas Day. I shed a tear or two along the way reminiscing about the good times and the losses. She asks a few questions along the way asking how this or that made me feel. Or why I reacted a certain way to this or that.

Finally, she said, "Thank you for telling me your story and not holding anything back. I think we did some good work here today."

I nod in agreement.

I tell her, "I think it helped me heal somewhat by just vocalizing my story. It is different to hear it as opposed to just thinking about."

"Yes, words are a very powerful tool in the healing process, that is why I like to start with the patient telling their story. Both of us will think about what is said. I would like to see you again in a week. Is there a particular day that works for you? Or a particular time?"

"I am flexible. I'm the boss so I can take what time I need." I say.

"Well, if this time works for you then let's keep it, Wednesday at 10." she says.

We stand and shake hands and I leave. I got get tacos and take them back to the office. I am the only one there and everyone else has the holidays off until we start back to the salt mines after New Year's Day.

I get a phone call from Beth asking if I went to go see Dr. Day. I told her about the visit, that I thought it went well and that we have a standing appointment for Wednesdays. We talk about thing in general cracking a one liner here and there. She asks about my plans for New Year's Eve. I told her I didn't have any plans. I definitely didn't want to go to a bar and then have to call an uber or a cab. I would probably stay home and listen to music or watch the various NYE shows on TV.

"Well," she says, "Me and Mandy are curious about your plans. We want to tag along for whatever your plans are. Considering everything that you have been through this year and the potential for such radical changes for next year, we want to be with you and start the new year right. The three musketeers on New Year's Eve. We can't think of a better way to spend it."

I smile, "OK I'll get some liquor, tell me what you want. I'll come up with something. I'll let you know. Just don't be disappointed."

She says, "We won't be disappointed, I promise." And we ended the call.

72 hours after Vicky read the letter on Christmas Day, I change all the locks on the house and the code on the garage door. I set up a doorbell camera and security cameras inside and around the house, just in case. It ain't that I don't trust her, but I don't trust her.

New Years Eve -

I haven't heard from Beth yet, so I call her.

I ask, "What do you and Mandy feel like drinking tonight?"

Mandy is near because I hear her say this is Ronnie, he wants to know what we want to drink tonight. I hear them talking between them.

Beth finally says, "Margaritas."

"OOOOOH, I'm scared," I say.

"You should be mister," she replies.

"I heard in a song somewhere that tequila makes my clothes fall off." I say.

She laughs and says, "You should be so lucky."

"Yes, I would feel extremely lucky," I laugh. "I'll have dinner ready at 7:30 PM. Do you have a menu preference?" I ask.

"Surprise us," she said.

I go to the liquor store and get Cointreau and tequila. I then head over to the grocery store and get a large bag of limes, agave syrup, 3 large tilapia, a head of cabbage, carrots, radishes, cilantro, jalapenos, onions, a couple of ears of corn, tomatillos, tomatos and some tortillas. I mix up a gallon of margaritas, and make some fresh pico de gallo. I am going to wait until about 7:10 to put the and fish and corn on the grill. I go ahead and chop the cabbage, grate the carrots and radishes. I have several margarita glasses, half of the rims are coated in salt and the other half coated in sugar. I shower and dress in slacks and polo. I put ice in the gallon of margaritas at 6:45 and fire up the grill.

The doorbell rings and there stands Mandy and Beth. Both of the girls look gorgeous. They have wraparound dresses in different colors. Beth has a cobalt blue dress and Mandy is wearing a maroon color. Their eye make-up is color coordinated to their dresses. The dresses are made of a thin shiny material. They have on dark hose and matching earrings. Both are wearing 4" black heels. Damn they look good.

They tell me, "We came a little early in case you need a hand."

I extend my arms and each girl takes and arm and kisses my cheek. We walk through the living room and through the dining room and into the kitchen.

"Tonight, we are having fish tacos. I have made a gallon of margaritas."

I pointed to the breakfast bar.

"All the tacos fixing are in the refrigerator. I need to grill the fish and the corn. It should take me about 10-20 minutes on the grill and then we will be ready to eat. By the way, the glasses by the margaritas, half the rims are coated with salt and half are coated with sugar. The ones on the left are coated with salt."

I fix a margarita, get the fish and the corn, and head to the back patio to grill.

I finish grilling and bring in the fish and corn. I cut the corn off the cob and flake the tilapia meat off the bone. That first margarita went down too fast. The girls are laughing and joking apparently, they are well into their second. They oooh and aaahhh about how good the tacos are and joke about keeping me around and hiding my cooking skills and then question what other skills I may have. A little flirty but all in good fun.

We finish eating and put away the remaining food. I load the dishwasher. They want a tour of the house. I show them around. Living room, hallway, my office, bathroom, mud room laundry room garage, then upstairs two bedrooms sharing a jack and jill bath and then the master with the ensuite bath. They both comment on the large shower enclosure and joke about having a party in there. The California king bed also get a comment about being a playground. Both the girls nod their head from time to time and make comments to each other about being decorated in modern bachelor.

Mandy says, "I really like the layout of the house, but it could use a woman's touch."

Beth adds "or two!"

We go back downstairs to the living room and move the couch and coffee table to give a better dance area. I turn on the TV for some of the New Years Eve shows, Times Square, Los Angeles, Nashville. We decide we will use Nashville as our time of record. I show them my vinyl collection and they start choosing records to dance to. It isn't but a few albums and they tire of changing records and decide to Bluetooth their phone to my stereo system and play songs from their playlists.

The girls dance together and invite me to join in. I start dancing and soon it is a Ron sandwich. They are rubbing and groping, and I return the contact. I dance with both girls at the same time and with each girl individually. I stop from time to time to catch my breath and refill my drink.

I am becoming aroused with all the touching and grinding. Mandy follows me in the kitchen and laughs when she sees me adjust my hard on for comfort.

"Did I do that?" she asks with a grin. I've been wanting to do that for a very long time."

She moves towards me, and we embrace. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me into a kiss. My arms are around her waist, and I pull her tight to my body. I know she can feel my hard- on as she grinds her body into mine.

Our lips part and our mouths move together opening and closing like we are consuming each other's lips. Our tongues join in the fray. Our tongues wrestle attempting to explore each other's mouths. She breaks the embrace from around my neck and puts both hands on my head increasing and decreasing the pressure on our kiss. My arms release her allowing my hands to roam. I rub her back and it enflames Mandy's passion. I work my way down to her delightful rear end and as I grope it, she moans with pleasure in my mouth. She breaks the kiss, and gazes into my eyes as if she is looking for a glimpse of my soul.

She whispers, "I have wanted to do that for so long. It was just as good as I have imagined."

We begin another passion filled kiss and I hear Beth clear her throat. Our lips separate and I let go of Mandy's ass. Mandy smiles like a kid in a candy store.

Beth says, "I hate to interrupt, it looks like you were enjoying yourselves, but can I play too?"

Mandy moves to my side and Beth assumes her position. Beth starts in a similar fashion as Mandy with her arms around my neck. I put my arms around her waist and pull her in to my body and she grinds into me assessing my hardness.

I think she was watching longer than she let on. I think she is aroused somewhat from watching me and Mandy. Her kissing style is different than Mandy's not as much pressure on the lips. Her lips are oh so soft and when we break contact for a split second, they leave me yearning for more. I rub her back and reach down to grab her ass. While I am groping her rear end she moves slightly and begins to feel the shape and firmness of my manhood.

She whispers in my ear, "I'm so hot, I am about to explode."

"Well, then let's top off our drinks and go upstairs," I say. "I can't wait to make you explode."

Both the girls wink and nod. I make sure everything is locked and shut down all the electronics. Mandy leads the way with Beth following her. I follow Beth and stroke her ass and thighs while climbing the stairs. About halfway up, she turns her head and blows me a kiss. Damn her ass is delicious looking.

Once we get into the master bedroom, I open a drawer on the nightstand and remove a candle and a handful of condoms. I light the candle and turn off the lights. The girls are standing side by side with one arm around the others waist.

Beth says, "We appreciate the thought with the condoms, but you don't need them unless you want. We have been exclusive and are clean. We hoped this would happen. Mandy won the flip, so she gets the honor of going first."

She gives a playful pouty face.

"Well, I got tested last week and I am clean."

I move over in front of Mandy and give her a kiss. I can feel her tremble slightly. I am unsure if the trembling is from excitement, or if it is a little cool in here, or maybe she is scared.

I whisper in her ear, "Are you alright?"

She nods her head.

Mandy says, "God, I have wanted this so long. I don't want to screw this up. I want to enjoy every feeling, every sensation, every ounce of pleasure."

I smile and lock eyes with hers.

I say, "Baby, you can't screw this up. If you need something from me, then tell me. My purpose is your pleasure. If I'm not doing something right, or if you need something different, let me know so that I can please you."

I run my hands down her body feeling for the tie to start unwrapping her beautiful body. I find it and slowly open the wrap around dress. She has on a maroon shelf bra that is holding two perfect breasts complete with perky nipples. I reach my arms inside the open dress and reach for her gorgeous ass. It is bare. She is not wearing panties. My smile grows and so does my dick. I slowly raise my hands and arms to remove the dress from her shoulders. Simultaneously I lower my face and kiss her bosoms and lick what part of nipples I can see. I lay the dress over the back of a chair.

Her bra has a front closure, I unclasp it allowing it to hang from her shoulders while I suck her nipples one at a time into my mouth and caress them with my tongue. When I stop, she shudders. I remove the bra and add it to the pile of clothes on the chair. I kneel to remove her shoes and roll down her stockings. When she is completely naked, I bury my nose in her bush and I inhale deeply. The smell of her arousal floods my senses.

I stick my tongue out to taste the dew on her outer lips and pubic hair. She shudders and grabs my hair. I grab her ass and pull her into my face. She is ready and grinds her bush in my face wanting more. I stand and kiss her wrapping my arms around her tightly. I swat her on the ass. She quietly moans in my ear.

She whispers, "Make love to me Ron."

I nod and lead her to the bed. She crawls onto the bed wiggling her ass exposing her beautiful glistening pussy. She adjusts the pillows lays in the center of the bed and pats the bed next to her. She smiles broadly and winks.

I turn my attention to Beth. She smiles and rubs her thighs together. She opens her arms and I embrace her tightly. We kiss and our mutual passions are quickly inflamed. I reach back and squeeze her ass cheeks. She moans expressing her pleasure. I feel around on her body hunting for the tie on her wraparound dress.

I grasp her breasts and squeeze them, mauling them through her clothes. I hold her close.

I whisper in her ear, "Did you hear what I told Mandy?"

She nods her head.

"You are beautiful. I love you, Beth. I want nothing more than to please you."

I kiss her again. I untie her dress and reach my arms inside the opening, hoping that she too is panty free. I am not disappointed. Her ass is smooth and soft, and I delight in touching and squeezing it.

I move my hand up and remove her dress. There is a growing mountain of clothes in the chair. She is wearing a blue shelf bra, like Mandy's, that has a front clasp on it. I unclasp it and remove it adding to the pile of clothes on the chair. I kneel and she places her hands on my shoulders for balance as I remove her shoes and roll down her stockings. When she is completely naked, I bury my nose in her landing strip and I inhale deeply. I kiss my way down each side of her landing strip to her glistening pussy lips. Her smell is intoxicating.

I lick her outer lips savoring the wetness of her arousal. She shudders and grabs my hair. She humps my face. I grab her ass and pull her into my face. She is ready for intimate contact and grinds her pussy on my face wanting more. I stand and kiss her wrapping my arms around her tightly. I swat her on the ass and point to the bed. With each movement of her legs crawling on the bed her outer pussy lips part exposing her pinkness and driving my lust through the roof. She lays down beside Mandy and they kiss and fondle each other's breasts.

As I remove my clothes the girls watch and start to hum "the stripper" I add my clothes to the collection in the chair. The head of my dick catches on the waist band of my underwear and slaps against my stomach when it is freed. Both of the girls' giggle when they hear the slap. Their giggles cause me to laugh.

I climb on the bed and lay face to face with Mandy.

"So, you won the flip, did you?" I ask.

She nods and smiles. I lean in and kiss her lips. I kiss her face. I nibble her ears and I whisper.

"Mandy, you are so beautiful. I love you so much. I hope you enjoy this as much as I am going to."

I continue to kiss down her neck and her shoulders. Beth joins in and kisses her mouth. They have obviously done this before. Their kisses are choreographed as if they know what the other enjoys most. I suck Mandy's right nipple in my mouth and begin to massage her left with my hand. I lightly pinch and tweak her nipple and I feel Beth's face and she kisses my hand. I remove it from Mandy's breast and Beth's mouth begins to work on Mandy's left breast and nipple while I orally assault her right. Mandy is holding both our head tight to her breasts and a moan escapes her lips vocalizing her pleasure.

"Oh, that feels so good!" she exclaims.

I feel her body shudder slightly almost like she had an orgasm just from breast play. I release my mouth from her right breast and replace it with my hand. I start to kiss and nibble my way down her torso. I work my way across her ribs, over her stomach and towards her mons. The smell of her arousal in becoming more noticeable.

I kiss my way down her hips licking junction of her thigh and her torso. I move to her inner thigh ignoring her pussy on purpose. Beth notices my oversight and while she caresses Mandy's body and torso, she doesn't touch Mandy's pussy. Every time Beth's fingers reach her mons, Mandy humps the air hoping for contact and possibly some relief of a burning itch than needs to be scratched. Mandy's lust is growing with each second of skin-to-skin contact.

I caress and kiss my way down her leg until I reach her ankles and her feet. She is squirming and trying not to kick at me. I move over to her left foot and ankle and start a long tortuous journey up her shin and her knee and once I get to her thigh, I slow my progress upward to make sure I kiss and feel every inch. I lick my way up the inside of her thigh, and she spreads her legs wide open giving me free access.

HOG57head
HOG57head
276 Followers
12