All Comments on 'D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. Ch. 10'

by HOG57head

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight202012 months ago

Hope you decide to finish the story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc12 months ago

Narrative was a little clunky at times, but you brought the series to good spot. 4*

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere12 months ago

Clunky at times I agree, but a satisfying end. Or is there more?

WetheNorthWetheNorth12 months ago

It took a long time to get here

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oh yeah!

Poor guy.

goodshoes2goodshoes212 months ago

Great! If this is the end of the series, I will die a happy man.

Riddle1Riddle112 months ago

Somewhere in there is a decent plot——but everything else repeats and repeats (you get the idea). A minus 2would be generous.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster112 months ago

5 more stars... still hanging in for the last chapters and the ultimate ending.

I expected the Mandy & Beth relationship to surface, as there were enough things done and said that made it clear the two women wanted him... and each other !

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now12 months ago

I hope we hear more about these three - I like where they are, now - and would LOVE to hear more about their future!

(Might have to change the name, since, you know, he does, now... )

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

Good ending, but not any consequences for the cheaters. Would have been a great 3 chapter story. Still, it ended right. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Horrible

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

What happened with the wife?

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

What happened to the wife? D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.A.P.A.?

mattenwmattenw12 months ago

That sounds like a New Year's Eve that some would like to have! 5*!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You make no sense.

The wife is clearly a for shit actress since she can't even act like a halfway decent wife.

That being said, she's upset he *knows* she's a whore or slut and didn't want a divorce (at least until she saw the lengths he went to fuck her and her lovers over). But that begs the question of why would she cry?

He believes she hates him and she gives no reason to believe otherwise but she in any way CARES?

Unless she's completely schizo you really need an explanation for her actions before and *on* Christmas day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous